A Merry Scary Christmas Pt. 02

Story Info
An arcane hitchhiker and a motel on Christmas Eve.
2.5k words
4.47
1.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/07/2022
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride was rather quiet, the girl wasn't up for much conversation. He kept the radio on, still streaming those Country Christmas delights. She didn't seem to care much for it. In fact she just sat there watching the oncoming winding road, the snow against the windshield and the wipers going back and forth. John noticed the heat in the truck wasn't working as he was used to, maybe something was broken in the collision, or was it something else. Like what? Her? John kept thinking of the front grill, the large bump, the scratches, how was he going to explain that when he got back? Was he even going to make it back? The more he thought about it, the more he felt there was something really off with her, as if she wasn't "human".

Yet, he felt drawn to her, she was in fact very pretty, in her own haunting way.

After a couple of hours he was growing increasingly tired and they had to take a break.

"We need to stop somewhere for the night." he informed her, and she looked at him.

He wasn't very familiar with these surroundings but he knew there should be several motels in the area, he had seen them on the map, and he was certain they would find something.

"Here!" she suddenly broke the silence and he jumped as her hand was gripping his arm. She was pointing seemingly straight into the woods, and he was just about to say something about actually finding a truckstop or a motel, when at the next bend, the woods scattered and there was in fact a motel.

"Perfect," he confirmed. In fact, just perfect, it was all dark and looked empty, was this where she was going to turn into....

He didn't even know what to expect?

"Wait here" he said and went out to get a room. He decided to go for a large room with two separate beds. He couldn't put two rooms in his expense report, but maybe he would get away with this.

Luckily the motel was open despite the time of year and he managed to get a room with two separate beds. Perfect he thought to himself. Usually he didn't mind sharing a bed with a pretty girl, but this... this was something else. In fact, spending the night in the same room totally horrified him.

He put the key in the lock and showed her in.

"Are you hungry?" he asked her.

"You're hungry?" she replied, and her way to pretty much just repeat what he was saying was just as annoying as it was creepy. Again, was she asking or just confirming that I was hungry.

They went inside the room and he picked out a sandwich he had brought with him.

"Do you want half of it?" He asked and split the sandwich in two. She didn't reply and he placed her half on the bedside table. She didn't make much notice of it and kept wandering around the room seemingly just looking at the walls. Her gown had dried up and was now falling nicely over her shoulders and her lower back, and... he shook it off, remembered the marks on the truck, she could have the nicest ass in the world, that still didn't alter the fact that she was creeping him out, and the way she wandered around, watching the walls made him shudder. Was he really going to spend the night with her? Was she even human?

"Look, you can take that bed, and I can take this, or if you prefer, I can sleep in the truck" John said, when she suddenly turned around looking at him.

"Are you leaving me?" she looked at him.

"No, of course not." The thought Had crossed his mind. That was after all an option.

"You're afraid of me." she said. Her voice was calm and soft, actually quite soothing, still, the thought of the damage, the cold and her general weird acting, made him very uneasy.

"No, of course not." he lied. What if she suddenly turned into something else, her true self, whatever that may be. He couldn't let go of the thought of the claw marks on the truck, claws like that would easily shred him to pieces. Quite frankly he was scared out of his mind.

"I am cold." she said, still just standing there, and went back to watching the corner.

"You should try eating something." he said, making a gesture to the sandwich, "And get to bed, the covers will keep you warm." He pulled part of the bed covers off his bed.

The bed looked really comfortable, way better than what his truck had to offer. He undressed and crawled into his bed. It felt really nice, and he didn't really want to go out to the truck now, maybe he could just stay here, resting for a bit, keeping an eye on her, until she went to sleep. He didn't want to fall asleep himself, he had to stay awake, had to keep an eye on her, she just kept standing there in that same corner watching it. He had to keep an eye on....

Sleep hit him before he knew it.

When he woke up the room was completely dark. All the lights were off, and it was very cold. It took him a while to figure out where he was. She must have gone to bed eventually, he thought. He gazed out in the room trying to make out any details. Even the window was completely dark, no signs of any lights from the parking lot. He held his breath and listened, but all he heard was the sound of his own blood flow in his ears. He reached out to turn on the lights but his hand was just fumbling around. He managed to knock the telephone off the table which made a disturbingly loud noise that made him jump.

He cursed to himself and tried to get out of the bed feeling like a bug on it's back, when his blood suddenly froze to ice in his veins as he noticed something wasn't right, and he heard her voice right next to him, "I am cold."

He panicked and tried to scream but he couldn't make a sound. He was panting, kept looking around him, it was too dark to make out anything, nothing but darkness.

In horror he felt her hand on his body, freezingly cold. It was moving slowly over his stomach. His breaths got heavier as it reached his chest, he winced for every move it made. What the hell was going on. He was now absolutely certain this was it, his final moment in life. Tomorrow his body would be found, torn to shreds. The bloody scene flashed before his eyes, police officers, paramedics, the dancing red and blue lights in the night.

He kept listening to her breaths and he felt the cold air against his neck. She was running her lips almost caressingly along his neck and over his jaw and cheek. Was there even going to be anything left of him after this, in horror he pictured to himself how she was feasting on the remains of his body. His thoughts started to spin as she gently pressed her chillingly cold lips against his. He didn't expect that and he couldn't resist returning the kiss. His heart pounded heavily. Had he over exaggerated it all, maybe she was just a regular girl, lost, alone, afraid, cold by the chilling weather. Then he came to think about the damages again.

Her hand followed his stomach down toward his shorts, and it was starting to be more and more apparent what was going on, and he found himself in a deep conflict of being scared to death and yet, she was turning him on. She reached inside his shorts, grabbing him, his....

Her ice cold palm kept caressing him, and he couldn't resist being aroused by her touch. He could feel he was growing inside her hand as she folded her fingers around him and began stroking it, up and down. It sure had its effect on him, and he couldn't stop it from growing even harder, getting him ready.

He was still shaking from unease and the cold, but he couldn't resist her. She swung herself over him, and the bedcovers fell off her, he could just about make out her silhouette in the dark, she was in fact very sexy. He felt her guiding him towards her entrance, grinding him against herself. It felt soft, and moist, but still cold as ice, it made him flinch, but as a matter of fact it felt... nice. She let out a soft moan as she lowered herself over him, further and further down, engulfing all of him, deeper and deeper until he was all inside of her.

He wanted to touch her, he reached out with his hands, touched her thighs, let his hands follow her body along her sides, it felt slender, or rather skinny. He could clearly make out her ribs under her soft delicate skin, he reached further and cupped his hand around her firm breaths. They felt soft and really nice in his hands and he couldn't help himself from moaning softly. She started to ride him, moving herself up and down, and as his eyes were more used to the dark now he could make out more of her slim figure. He kept caressing her, squeezed her, she felt really good in his hands.

She ran her hands over his chest, cold, yet burning and he couldn't keep himself quiet.It had been too damn long since he felt anything like this, if ever. He kept thrusting back towards her rhythmic movements, pushing himself deeper and deeper inside of her as she increased the pace. Faster and faster.

She kept riding him ferociously. Her firm breasts in his hands, her silhouette, her hair flying by her motions. Harder and faster, deeper, he felt as if he was drawn to finish, finish inside of her and he couldn't resist. Her clenching around him, her moaning, it was like she was sucking him out of himself. His breaths got heavier, and she intensified her movements, closer by each thrust now. He couldn't hold it back, and when he finally reached the finish, it felt like he was exploding inside of her. His head started spinning and his sight got dim, this wasn't like anything he had ever experienced before. She threw her head back as she was moaning loudly. She kept him all the way inside of her and he felt as if she was completely draining him.

Her moans turned into a high pitched scream as the moon suddenly cast its cold light through the window. Through the haze of his dizziness and the moon's pale light he could now make out more of her, her wide open eyes, seemingly glowing from the reflection, and in her mouth he caught a glimpse of fang like teeth, which turned her agonizing grin of pleasure into such a horrific sight it sent shivers down his entire body. Her hands had long bony fingers extended by razor sharp, almost metallic looking claws glistering in the dark. He realized now that the burns on his chest were in fact scratches. In the light, her slender body was now more of a skinny, dry, monstrous deformity of her former beauty, sharp bones and tight clinging skin stretched around her, far more horrific than he ever could have imagined. The horror that was raging through him hindered him from making a single sound, and mixed with the unsurpassed pleasure of her devouring of his genetic contribution oozing out of him was too much for him, his heart was racing and he fell into a state of unconsciousness. The last thing he remembered was the sight of her, collapsing, falling over his body and remaining on top of him, and his hands softly caressing her beautifully soft skin.

He didn't remember falling asleep, but when he woke up, she was gone. His chest was sore from her scratches. He couldn't help feeling a huge relief, but he kept looking for her for a while. He couldn't find her anywhere, either in the room or around the building. The guy in the reception didn't seem to know anything about any girl and claimed that John had been alone when he arrived.

John couldn't make any sense out of it and he felt really confused, maybe it was all in his imagination, was he losing his mind. However, the front of his truck and his aching chest told him it was in fact real.

The rest of the delivery went on without any disturbances, he made it to the destination on schedule as always and started the long journey back. He stopped by the diner across the street from the motel for some food and coffee, and when he finally returned to his truck, the radio went on with its Country Christmas specials as if nothing happened. He made a right turn out on the main road and sped off, hoping to make it past the empty town before dark.

Epilogue

John speeds on through the winding roads, through the seemingly endless woods. The scratches on his chest had been bleeding through his shirt. The events of last night kept haunting him. During daylight he actually managed to keep his thoughts at a rational level, but as the sun was setting, blinding him whenever the trees wasn't in the way, and eventually disappeared behind the horizon, the land got dark and the only light was his radio, the gauges and his head lights lighting up the road ahead of him.

The heater must have gotten broken in yesterday's collision, and he had to wear his jacket on to keep warm as the outside temperature started to drop.

He really would have preferred to make it through the ghost town before sundown, but realized that it wasn't going to happen. He didn't look forward to going through that god forsaken place at nighttime again, and he kept singing along to the radio to keep thinking of something else.

As he finally approached the abandoned town, everything looked as quiet as the night before. He kept an extra close watch on the road this time. No matter what, he was not going to run into anything, or anyone, not this time. The place certainly gave him the creeps and it was with serious relief he eventually made it out on the other side and back onto the winding, wood surrounded roads.

He noticed the temperature seemed to have dropped even further and he even had to close his jacket now. He kept a close watch on the road as the endless dark woods in the middle of nowhere were speeding towards him.

Suddenly his stomach clenched and his blood completely froze to ice as he heard a sheer, fragile voice from the sleeping compartment in the back....

"I am cold."