Treacherous Fantasy Pt. 01

Story Info
A young witch summons a demon to satisfy her sexual desires.
1.5k words
4.49
3.4k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mayflower was a bit of an odd witch. After finishing her studies, she hadn't dedicated herself to healing people, or telling people's fortunes, or advising local noblemen about upcoming droughts. Instead, she had withdrawn into her family's manor, now hers to enjoy entirely to herself.

What she did in that huge house on her own was a complete mystery to the rest of the world. No one was ever seen going in or out. Children dared each other to approach it, and occasionally they thought they glimpsed a beautiful, possibly naked, woman in one window or another. They were never sure though, and the dread that gripped them when they came too close prevented any further investigation.

Some of Mayflower's sister witches reached out to her on occasion, asking if she would not rather make use of her talents out in the world. She assured them that she was perfectly content with her solitude, and pointedly did not reveal anything about how she spent her days. Eventually, they stopped asking.

What Mayflower was actually doing was studying, intensely and doggedly. Specifically, she was studying a book she had found in her late mother's library, hidden in a secret compartment. It was titled the Book of Sin, and it contained a treasure trove of forbidden magic spells and enchantments. Mayflower locked it away out of fear when she first realized what it was, her teachers' warnings ringing in her ears. But curiosity kept pulling her back, and eventually she began dedicated all her time to trying to decipher its contents.

There was one spell in particular that drew her attention: a summoning spell titled "The Spell of Sexual Satisfaction". Mayflower certainly had some unsatisfied sexual desires, and she could use a way to relax while she worked on understanding the rest of the book. After several weeks of studying and experimentation, she was ready to attempt the summoning.

She gathered her ingredients into a cauldron, and began chanting while she stirred. As she recited the incantation, the house began to tremble slightly. She carried on though, and when it came time to complete the spell, she raised her witch's slate and drew her seal on it with her index finger. It glowed red. The candles in the room flickered, and black smoke rose from the cauldron. The smoke slowly took shape - Mayflower could see a pair of glowing eyes within the shifting form.

Trembling slightly, she said:

"I am Mayflower, and I have summoned you, demon, to serve me. Do you acknowledge my power?"

"I do, Mistress," the smoke said, although Mayflower thought she heard a note of contempt in the phrase. "My name is Tencifer, at your service."

"Thank you, Tencifer. As you can tell, you are bound to this cauldron. You may exert your powers within the confines of this room, but your physical form remains in the demon world. Your only purpose is to satisfy my sexual desires, and you may not do anything that is not in service of that goal. I assume you are up to the task?"

"I am, Mistress."

"Do you need me to spell out my desires for you? Or can you be counted on to understand what I need?"

"No need for a description, Mistress. I can read what your heart truly desires."

"Very well then, you may begin."

Mayflower stood in front of her cauldron apprehensively, unsure what to expect. Had she made a mistake? She knew she was messing with powers she didn't really understand, but the temptation was just too great. If she could get this spell right, the power she'd be able to unlock with the rest of the book would be unfathomable.

She had laid out tools for the demon to use as it saw fit - a length of rope and crystals of several different sizes. There were many other toys hidden in the house's basement, but she figured this would be enough for the first session.

"Kneel," Tencifer said. Mayflower obeyed, stifling a giggle. She still didn't quite believe this was really happening.

The rope began to move. She knew Tencifer was controlling it, but nothing about the black smoke indicated that it was using its powers. Oh well, no need to worry about that now, as the spell's restrictions on what the demon could do were quite clear. Mayflower felt excitement as the rope coiled over her foot, up and around her leg, slithered up her midriff, and slowly wrapped around her neck. It wrapped around her throat once, twice, three times, ever so gently.

Then, a yank. Mayflower was pulled to the floor, so that her cheek was pressed against the cold cobblestones and her ass was in the air. She gasped. The force of the treatment had instantly made her pussy wet. Tencifer continued his work with the rope much faster now, and before she knew it she was thoroughly restricted. Her legs were spread apart and folded in half, her feet tied tightly to her thighs so that her weight was on her knees. Her arms were pulled together behind her back, tied so that her shoulders screamed in distress. The cold air on her pussy lips did nothing to remedy the fact that she was drenched.

One of the crystals floated into her field of vision - not the largest one, but a fairly thick specimen nonetheless. She'd only ever managed to fit it inside her once, and not for very long. But she was more turned on in this moment than she could ever remember being, and her heart hammered in a titillating mix of fear and excitement. Soon she felt the tip of the crystal probing at her pussy. Tencifer began gently, slowly opening her up. He held the tip of the crystal inside her, then removed it, teased her clit, before inserting it again a little further.

Mayflower whimpered. She tried rocking back on her knees to push the crystal further inside her. She needed to be fucked, needed it desperately. Tencifer obliged. He pushed the crystal inside her, filling her to the brim. She screamed in pleasure.

"Yes! Oh god, fuck me! Harder ohgodohgodohgod!!"

The steady rapid pace of the crystal pumping in and out of her built the tension in her core blindingly fast, and before she knew what was happening she was cumming. The orgasm was better than anything she'd ever been able to give herself - summoning Tencifer was definitely the right choice.

After taking a few moments to breathe, Mayflower realized the crystal was still buried inside her, but no longer moving. She decided to be bold.

"Is that all you've got, demon? I expected something more... challenging."

"As you wish, Mistress."

Suddenly the ropes tightened, and Mayflower felt herself hoisted into the air. Suspended from the ceiling now, her legs were pulled wide open. Her arms, still tied together, were pulled away from her back and out to the side, causing her torso to twist painfully. The rope around her neck coiled upwards, forming a gag in her mouth that she was forced to bite down on like a horse's bit. It continued to move, now tightening over her eyes and completely blacking out her surroundings. Finally, she felt the rope ensnare her breasts, weaving a figure eight around them. The rope tightened until the pressure in her tits straddled the line between pleasure and pain, and then it continued to tighten. She whimpered and squirmed, but could not escape the relentless squeeze. Only once her tits felt like they were about to burst did it stop, and she was sure they were already bright purple and bruising.

She was completely at the demon's mercy, with no way to see what was happening or speak her mind. Somehow, to her own surprise, the last few minutes had left Mayflower's pussy dripping again, and she quivered in anticipation.

This time, Tencifer didn't pull any punches. He slammed the crystal into her waiting hole, and Mayflower realized that the crystal had not been all the way inside her the first time. This time, she felt her pussy lips close around the base of the crystal, and it pushed painfully against her cervix. Her eyes bulged, not that anyone would have been able to tell, and she let out a muffled scream. Before she could get used to the overwhelming feeling of fullness, the crystal was removed entirely, then slammed back in past her pussy lips all the way to the depths of her insides.

The hammering of her pussy continued at breakneck pace, leaving her unable to think. All she could do was surrender to the relentless onslaught. The pain in her tits and pussy swirled together with the pleasure of being so completely, totally fucked. She felt another orgasm building, and building, and building, until she was sure she would lose her mind with the need to cum.

When the wave finally came crashing over her, she lost herself. Never before had she experienced such pleasure. She felt her pussy juices squirt out of her and rain down around the room. Then she passed out.

When she came to, she found she had been gently deposited in the armchair in the corner of the room, with a blanket pulled over her. She stood up slowly, savoring the afterglow of two mind-blowing orgasms still flowing through her body.

"Thank you, Tencifer. You've done well."

"Thank you, Mistress. I look forward to continuing to serve your desires."

// All feedback is much appreciated! I'll hopefully write part 2 soon.