A Metamorphic Downfall

Story Info
A headmistresses' illicit work activities catch up with her.
9.7k words
4.48
3.6k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

From Top to Bottom: A Metamorphic Downfall

Yet another day in the life of Miss Anderssen, known to her friends as 'Ariel', had dawned. Those who weren't her friends - namely those who attended her college, both students and employees alike - addressed her as 'Miss Anderssen', for she was the headmistress of the highly esteemed college where she was employed. It was a well-paying job and she had worked very hard to get where she was today, though deep down inside of her there was something about being a dominant headmistress that sparked conflict within herself.

Reaching over to the bedside table, the formerly sleeping beauty put an end to the incessant beeping of her alarm which had woken her from her slumber. Ariel looked up at the ceiling which was slowly being illuminated by the early morning sun creeping through a small gap in her curtains, nonchalantly staring into nothingness as her hard-earned career and what she needed to be for it clashed with what and who she truly was.

Be that as it may, after staring for a few moments it occurred to her that she had a job to do and a college to run, not to mention bills to pay, so duty called. She threw the comforting and smothering quilt aside to reveal her pyjama-less self, opting to sleep in and be in her reassuring skin which she found was the most comfortable outfit of all. However, she couldn't go to work like that, she wasn't a pornstar after all, so she needed to get dressed. But before she could do that, she needed to hop into the shower but for a moment.

She strutted elegantly out of her bedroom and into her bathroom in nothing but her bare and liberating flesh, a majestic spectacle for any fly on the wall. Without the luxury of time, Ariel stepped into her shower, turned it on and waited for the water to warm up which it did swiftly. Having washed her luxurious hair only recently there was no need - or time - for that now, so the headmistress took the shower head from off the wall and directed it around the rest of her luxurious body.

It flowed down her every curve and saturated her aplenty, and with her body now suitably watered she temporarily put the shower head back in its place. Thereafter she dabbed some shower gel into the palm of her hand, rubbed her hands together and applied it to every inch of herself. With the exception of her head, not a part of her figure or her anatomy was overlooked. Despite being quick, Ariel was still thorough, her hands not missing a single nook or cranny, crevice or orifice, that adorned her stunning physique, even travelling through her beauteous garden on their way there.

Sadly, there was no time to dilly-dally around and explore said orifices as her work and her career had to take precedence over other aspects of her life, even if she might wish that wasn't the case. Taking the shower head from off the wall a final time, Ariel washed all of the enviable, soapy suds that embellished her frame, including the luckiest ones that had found their way to all of her wondrous female charms. The flow of water immediately halted when the now wet and squeaky-clean Ariel turned the knob on the wall and put the shower head back until next time.

Her face and hair were untouched by the cleansing liquid, so stepping out of the shower she grabbed her towel and patted down the parts of herself that had been touched, even if not touched in quite the way that she wanted. Around the towel then whooshed as though she was putting on a cape, wrapping it around her chest and her body to aid with the drying and to cover her modesty from any onlooking flies. Back she travelled to the comfort of her bedroom, the towel having done its job splendidly, so she dropped it to the floor as all of the jaws of the flies on her wall dropped to the floor also.

Ariel walked over to the curtains that were shielding her and the bedroom from the rapidly rising sunlight, and upon opening them the warm sunlight shone upon her beautiful face and beautiful body like a spotlight shining upon the finest sculpture in an art exhibit. It illuminated her already illuminating form, making each and every part of her even more eye-catching than they already were. Back around she turned and now the rays of sun enviably kissed her backside as she walked toward her drawers to retrieve her outfit for the day, even bending over to reach her bottom draw as the rays of the sun-kissed an even more enviable and unspeakable part of her female anatomy if only momentarily.

What came out of her drawers first were designed to cover said part of her female anatomy, though they weren't followed by a matching bra which most women use to cover a couple of other lovely lady lumps, but Miss Anderssen wasn't most women. They were white, modest, pretty yet comfortable, and wearing them rather than racy underwear perhaps helped her subconsciously suppress any devious thoughts that she perhaps had and made her feel more virginal, as was appropriate for her career and her position. Ariel stepped into her panties with expertise one leg at a time, concealing her most private parts, much to the chagrin of the onlooking flies, and they fit superbly and complemented her already naturally curvaceous butt which delighted her almost as much as it delighted her flying friends.

She still couldn't head into work with just her underwear on, she was neither a pornstar nor a model after all. With that in mind she continued to rifle through her drawers in search of a suitable outfit for the day and, in almost no time at all, she found the perfect one. It was her favourite dress, which also happened to be suitable work attire, so out it came and onto the bed it went, Ariel lying it down on the counterpane while she looked to the floor to find her favourite shoes. She wore this outfit as frequently as she could as it gave her an even greater air of authority whilst in her position as headmistress, though it was still a rather lovely and fetching outfit to wear outside of work.

It struck the perfect balance between playing into her respectable career and prim appearance whilst also playing into her yet unexplored, secret and untold passions. Off the lovely bed and onto the even lovelier lady the dress went, the fabric of the dress cascading down and over her skin like the water had done so before. Ariel did the dress up, making sure that it was on properly, then effortlessly stepped into the shoes that she had just retrieved. She looked the part already.

However, next on her morning routine agenda was to attend to the matter that was her luscious hair. Her hair wasn't a mess or anything, however having just gotten out of bed she needed to put it into a style that befits a headmistress, so that is exactly what she did, again with years of experience aiding her in this task. Then, before she knew it, with a spot of lipstick and a touch of makeup here and there whilst careful to not overdo it, she adorned her glasses and was ready for work and ready to face the world. Miss Anderssen, headmistress extraordinaire, and not necessarily loving it.

Making her way downstairs and skipping breakfast, she grabbed her handbag, her phone and her car keys, walked out of the front door, locked it behind her and made her way over to her awaiting car. With a press of a button, the car unlocked and she opened the door, stepped in and then closed herself in. It was pretty much a typical morning in her life and she was on autopilot, until her phone buzzed that was, the ringing putting a spanner in the works that was her routine. Ariel popped her handbag on the passenger seat beside her as the phone rang unanswered, and after fumbling with her car keys she answered the call, held the phone up to her ear, and answered with a jolly yet professional "Hello, Miss Anderssen speaking."

Her somewhat feigned jolly demeanour and expression swiftly changed to a slightly bemused one, her brows furrowing as the voice coming from the phone spoke into her ear. This call was most unexpected. "Okay," she responded, "No problem, I'll make my way there now, thank you." The call dropped and Ariel looked at her mobile device with perplexity and a hint of concern. Rather than heading into her college today, instead, as she had just discovered, she would be heading to the office of the Regional Education Board, the institution that regulated her very own institution, which was situated in the city centre. The person on the phone was the personal assistant of the Head of Education for the region, who explained to Ariel that she had been summoned to a private meeting with him at short notice.

Despite the look on her face, she was sure that it wasn't anything serious and simply a work matter as it was a hectic time of year because there was an inspection from Ofsted due imminently. Not wasting any time, Ariel inserted her car keys, turned on the ignition and, rather than making her way to the college as per her usual morning routine, she made her way to the busy city centre. With the passage of a not completely insignificant amount of time, Miss Anderssen arrived at her destination which, fortunately, had on-site parking - a luxury in the city. A spot had been reserved for her given her expected arrival, so she promptly parked up, turned off the ignition and alighted her vehicle.

Looking up, the building was far larger and taller than the college where she would usually travel to at this time in the morning, and it was almost intimidating. In she went, entering the foyer and spacious reception area, then attended reception where she was punctually directed to the Head of Education's office. Her shoes clattered loudly on the timeless marble floor of the concourse as she felt like everyone was staring at her as she walked, like everyone knew who she was and why she was here. Truth be told, they didn't know why she was here and neither did she.

Miss Anderssen climbed a couple of short flights of stairs as she put her toned and ravishing legs to work, and she arrived on the correct floor where she could see a sign indicating where his office was. She opened the door to another, smaller waiting area where she was met by the woman that she spoke to on the phone earlier that morning, the Head of Education's personal assistant. "Good morning," Ariel began, "I'm Miss Anderssen, I'm here to see the Head of Education." They exchanged pleasantries and Ariel was invited to take a seat whilst she waited to be invited through the daunting-looking door and into the gentleman's office.

Down she sat, legs crossed and hands in her lap, looking as composed and elegant as she always did. Under typical circumstances, Miss Anderssen would be the one doing the summoning into her office, and it felt bizarre to be on the other side of the door for once. A minute passed by, and then another, and another. This made Ariel uncomfortable, for it was a tactic that she was familiar with and had utilised herself from time to time in her role as a headmistress. However, just as another minute threatened to tick by, the handle of the daunting door turned and the thick wooden door was separated from the even thicker wooden frame.

It opened slowly and the indistinct chatter of a ceasing conversation could be faintly heard before a gentleman walked out who gave a passing goodbye to the personal assistant, then another gentleman towered in the doorframe in an impeccable suit and tie. "Miss Anderssen?" he queried in a sophisticated yet assertive voice. Ariel looked at him with an element of trepidation suddenly in her eye and responded in turn.

"Yes?"

"Please, come in."

Ariel stood up and corrected her outfit and the gentleman stood to the side of the door, gallantly holding it open for his visitor, making her walk past him in close proximity as she entered his office.

Before following Miss Anderssen into his office, the tall gentleman invited his personal assistant to take a break for a little while, though it was really an instruction disguised as an invitation. The woman took her leave and the gentleman returned to his office where he found Miss Anderssen patiently standing and waiting. His office was much larger and grander than her own, as one might expect. It made her feel much less powerful than she had thought she was, perhaps even powerless in her surroundings. The unnamed gentleman closed the heavy door behind him and subtly locked it, keen on total privacy.

"Please, take a seat," he invited Ariel, a chair already suitably positioned for her, then walked past the headmistress as he made his way around his large desk and to his chair. The headmistress thanked him and sat down in the chair opposite someone who was most definitely more powerful than her, and after the gentleman had made himself comfortable in his own chair, he looked her dead in the eye and addressed her without introducing himself. "Do you know why you have been summoned here today?" he asked her, again with sophisticated strength in his tone of voice.

"Sorry, no, I'm afraid I don't... Mr...?" she replied, keen to identify the gentleman.

"Sir," he answered.

"Sir...?" Ariel dug deeper.

"Just 'Sir'."

"Oh," she acknowledged, and it stirred up a complicated feeling within her. "No, Sir, I don't know why I've been summoned here today, though I suspect that it is something to do with the upcoming Ofsted inspection? I've been putting in extra hours to make sure tha-"

"No," he cut her off mid-sentence before cutting to the chase, "That is not why you are here today. I am not concerned about the imminent inspection, however, what I am concerned about is your professional conduct and misuse of company resources."

"Excuse me?" Miss Anderssen politely countered, "May I ask what about my professional conduct has raised concern? I'm nothing but professional and I'm the most stringent user of company resources."

"Is that so?" he countered, rotating the laptop that sat upon his desk to show his visitor what was on it. On the laptop screen were a number of screenshots clearly taken from Ariel's own work laptop, screenshots that clearly had images of things that should not be seen on a work laptop and which threw considerable doubt to the truth of Ariel's claims. Miss Anderssen leaned in and squinted her eyes with feigned ignorance.

"May I ask what it is I am looking at?" she enquired, all too familiar with what it was she was looking at.

"Depraved and indecent pornographic images, Miss Anderssen, do not play dumb with me, tell me the truth," he retorted.

"I'm sorry, I'm afraid I don't know what you're talking about," she respectfully replied.

"These are only a few of the screenshots we have," he continued, scrolling through the extensive catalogue of pornography that they had found on Ariel's laptop. Images of women bent over furniture, naked and with reddened and marked buttocks, men spanking them with their hands and other indecorous instruments. The explicit images reflected in her glasses as she watched on, mortified. She recognised each and every one, though was not giving anything away. "What do you have to say for yourself?" the formerly-gentle-man asked brutishly.

Ariel civilly denied responsibility despite the man's diabolically bad-mannered accusations, claiming that one of the students must have snuck into her office whilst she wasn't there and searched up all of this perverted porn themselves. "Young people these days are so perverse," she scoffed, trying to keep up the ruse. The problem with this was that Miss Anderssen had a reputation for always having her office door locked, even when she was in there, and word of this got far. So that was highly unlikely. Furthermore, the porn hadn't simply been searched up on the internet on those sexually deviant websites, rather the porn had actually been downloaded and saved onto her laptop; thousands of photos and videos of depravity were taking up the majority of the space on her hard drive! There was no way that she wouldn't have noticed this on her laptop and these lies were not going to fool Sir, and there was no way that her immaculately polite manners were going to save her either.

The headmistress realised that she may not be a headmistress for much longer; she was in big, big trouble and she was not going to get away with trying to shift the blame. Her job and, worse, her career, were now in jeopardy. She looked around the room and then at the man with a guilty and anxious look upon her face, waiting for him to say something, waiting to learn her fate. He turned the laptop back around and looked at the images intently, almost as though he was inspecting them, enjoying them. Closing the laptop and putting it to one side, he looked at Ariel and asked "What do you propose we do about this?".

Ariel was speechless, she didn't know what to say, shame and embarrassment enveloped her entire being and her stern, professional and dominant façade was in shatters. What could she possibly suggest? "You know what we are going to have to do, don't you?" he started, her position of power no match for his and Ariel in no position to negotiate. "We are going to have to relieve you of your duties." Those were the words that Ariel was dreading hearing, yet the same ones that she had expected to hear.

Her career, that which she had worked so hard for all these years, gone in a flash because of her own sexual deviancies and inability to control herself. "Unless..." he changed tact, Ariel's eyes lighting up just as she had resigned herself to unemployment.

"Unless what?" she sought.

"I am of the opinion that your disobedience, insubordination, unprofessionalism, misuse of company resources and dishonourable behaviour require appropriate punishment, don't you agree?" It was impossible for Ariel to disagree, she knew the company policies and was aware that what she had done was punishable with termination of employment, but she didn't want that to happen.

"Yes, Sir," she sheepishly answered, her head bowed dejectedly.

"Good, I am glad that you agree." Puzzled, the now timid Ariel asked him a question.

"You're not going to fire me?" she shyly probed.

"Perhaps, perhaps not, we shall see. I have other punishments in mind for you if you would prefer to keep your job and career intact." Ariel had no idea what these 'other punishments' were or might be, so she simply bit her tongue, waited and hoped for the best. The man stood up, took off his expensive, tweed blazer and meticulously hung it on his coat rack, walked around the desk and stood next to Ariel, towering over her. He was a man of power, a man of influence and, patently, a man of impeccable fashion.

"Stand up," he directed, and that she did. Ariel looked up at the man next to her before she humbly looked down at the floor, waiting to hear what her punishment was going to be. Unpaid leave? Demotion? Reassignment to a less renowned college? She couldn't be sure. The man took the chair next to Ariel and moved it out of the way, then said something to her that stunned her. "Bend over the desk," the nameless man instructed.

"I beg your pardon?!" Ariel exclaimed.

"Bend over the desk," he repeated in a calm but austere manner.

"I will do no such thing!" she again protested, shocked and appalled by the inappropriate demand.

"Miss Anderssen, if you wish to remain a headmistress and wish to keep your rewarding career and reputation, then you will bend over that desk. Alternatively, there is the door." Ariel whimpered gently, looking at the door which she wanted to walk through, a storm of conflict raging within her. With the threat of losing her job and her career being left in ruins looming over her, Ariel had no choice but to do what the man said.

She looked back at the wicked man and, even though her mind was made up, Ariel took a hesitant step toward the desk. Her teeth subconsciously bit her lip and her eyebrows furrowed as she began to lean forward over the desk, her arms stretched out in front of her as her hands caressed the mahogany tabletop. Before she knew it, there she was, bent over this man's desk in his office about to be punished for something that she had no control over. Miss Anderssen sensed the man take a step behind her and she flinched daintily, then nervously gulped.