A Metamorphic Downfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In keeping with the trend of not giving her fair warning, the man spanked Ariel's wet pussy for being such a naughty girl and she reacted vocally, though the sounds she made this time were not the same moans of pain she made when she was getting her arse spanked and caned, but rather moans of pleasure. Her swollen lips and exposed clitoris took the full force of the impact, sending vibrations and shockwaves right through her pussy. The spanking stopped, then after a moment, the man slipped two fingers knuckle deep inside her pussy with an ease that made her blush.

She moaned again, deeper this time, the feeling of being penetrated by this man - even if just with his fingers - was rapturous. He clearly knew what he was doing and Ariel would have no problem at all getting off on this man's fingers. However, again he stopped before that happened, though surely she would cum in time. The man had his fun exploring her hot, tight insides with his fingers and then slipped them out of her inviting orifice. They were more than wet and glistened beneath the light on the ceiling, Ariel's cum covering them like it often covered her own.

The man took a step to the side and used his tall frame to lean over Ariel and reach his hand to her face, working and forcing his cum soaked fingers into her mouth and the respectable Miss Anderssen was made to suck her own cum and pussy juices off of Sir's fingers until they were clean. She loved it, loved being made to do these things, and her pussy tasted its very best at this moment just how she always fantasised it would. The gluttonous groans coming from Ariel whilst she sucked her own cum from the man's digits were telling.

Removing his fingers from the wholly submissive Miss Anderssen's mouth and taking a couple more very precise steps, the cruel and well-endowed man positioned himself and his cock directly behind the sprawled-out Ariel as his legs pushed up against hers. She waited, waited to feel it, waited to feel his big, hard cock slip inside of her and penetrate her wet pussy like she intensely wanted it to. The naked Ariel didn't have to wait for long for this very new dream to become a jaw-dropping reality.

Her jaw did indeed drop and almost came to rest against the table when it happened, her lungs emptying as her breath was taken from her, and her eyes closed tight as the man stretched her pussy wide and filled her pussy as deep as was possible. He kept on going, farther and farther, deeper and deeper, until every last inch of his cock was inside of her and his balls were resting against her clit. None of her fantasies could compare to what she was experiencing right now and she wasn't sure whether they ever would again. Sir reversed his dick back out, then back in again, slowly working into a mesmerising rhythm.

The table, large and heavy as it was, began to rock as the tempo increased, the weighty mahogany no match for the power of the man who owned it and owned Ariel. Ariel clenched her eyelids tightly, the powerful man pounding into her over and over again and fucking her like she had never been fucked before. Her arse and the fresh welts throbbed with pain every time the cruel man thrust his cock into her pussy, each thrust that was as hard as the last. Did it hurt? Yes. Did it feel good? Oh, fuck yes. Even though it hurt, all Ariel could sense was pleasure, pleasure and more pleasure, her mind seemingly incapable of comprehending anything else.

The tempo wasn't the only thing that had increased as the decibels that Ariel was now reaching were significant. There was a reason why the man had sent his personal assistant away earlier, and with the entire section of the floor to themselves combined with the constant murmur of the bustling metropolis outside the window, nobody could hear them. It was a good job too, the sounds they were making could not be mistaken for anything other than the hardest, most passionate and intense kinky sex.

Sir's hands gripped her hips tightly like her pussy gripped his cock, squeezing her and holding her like she was his. The collective sensations of raw pleasure that she was experiencing from her sore, spanked and caned arse, the pounding of her hungry and wet pussy with a big cock, and the psychological rollercoaster that she was on had torpedoed her right to the edge of orgasm for a third time. There was no way that third time wasn't going to be the charm for Ariel, she was a bullet train racing toward its destination at the speed of sound and nothing was going to stop her.

"I'm gonna cum!" Ariel cried out, and cum she very much did. It felt like years of pent-up shame left her body all at once, no orgasm that she had ever had before - even those she had whilst watching other people doing these things on the internet - felt like this one did. The intensity and length of it were unmatched, her entire body tensing up as her pussy tensed up the most, clenching tightly around the hard cock that was still pounding into it. Ariel quivered and shook almost violently, her arms flailing as the man who had taken her to this place held onto her and guided her through her orgasmic storm.

The storm eventually died out with the passage of time and the man slowly brought the ravaging of her pussy to a halt. Ariel breathed heavily and sighed loudly, her lungs filling themselves to maximum capacity and completely emptying themselves again and again. The man that had just given her the single greatest experience of her life eased himself out of her, and her pussy was left agape from the rampage that his huge cock had just been on inside of it. Miss Anderssen remained motionless, still bent over the tabletop, the furniture aiding her weak legs in keeping her from collapsing to the floor.

Usually, when she came whilst watching other good girls receiving their punishment in her extensive library of pornography, she simply closed her laptop, cleaned herself up and went on with her day. However, the reality of being the one on the receiving end of the punishment was in stark contrast to that of her simply masturbating to the fantasy of it from the safety and privacy of her office. But her office hadn't turned out to be as private as she thought, which is how she found herself here in the first place, and her punishment wasn't over until Sir said it was over and until he himself had been satisfied.

Ariel could've very easily fallen asleep or, perhaps more accurately, swooned. But there was no rest for the sexually deviant as the man, his still rock-hard cock dripping with her cum and pussy juices, issued his next and final command. "Get back on your knees," he said, and Ariel had never been more charmed in all her life. Even though she had just been ravished she eagerly did what the man said, keen to please him, to service him and to satisfy him, and she was quickly coming to like being on her knees.

The formerly ashamed headmistress and now feral slut looked up into the man's potent gaze which could perceive every emotion in her eyes. Also pointing and staring at the kneeling Ariel was the man's cock and, being the man of few words that he was, he ran his fingers through Ariel's hair, got a good grip of her golden mane in his burly hands, then, with Ariel holding her mouth open and awaiting the invasion of her throat like the good girl that she was, manoeuvred his dick into her mouth and down her throat. In it went, every last inch, embellished with her very own cum and juices which tasted even better from off his cock than they did from off his fingers.

With Ariel under his control and his dick down her throat, the man began to thrust his hips back and forth like he had when he had her bent over the desk and did something to her that no other man had; he fucked her throat. Tears poured from Ariel's eyes and further ruined her already ruined makeup, her gag reflex getting a crash course in the most wonderful way imaginable. He pulled back on Ariel's hair, controlling her and briefly unsheathing his dick from her throat. The headmistress gagged and caught her breath quickly, the man relentless in his pursuits. "Do you want my cum?" he asked, with only one appropriate answer to that question.

"Yes please, Sir," Ariel begged, following up with a most heartfelt "I want your cum." She wanted it on her and she wanted it inside of her, she wanted to feel it and wanted to taste it and she wanted to please Sir like the good girl that she was.

"Show me how much you want it," he goaded, and Ariel responded most judiciously. Back in it went, Ariel barely having time to take a breath before her air passage was populated by her very favourite thing of all. She drooled all over herself whilst the man pounded into her throat, a stream of saliva falling upon her breasts, hard nipples and slender abdomen, trickling all the way down to her throbbing pussy that was enviably familiar with what her throat was currently experiencing. When she was sucking his cock before she had an element of control, she could manage how deep she took it into her mouth and down her throat, the rhythm in which she sucked it and how fast.

However, now that the man was fucking her throat, she had no control over those things whatsoever and he did as he pleased, and what he did pleased him indeed. Shockingly, it pleased Ariel too. She gagged and choked on his cock as it rammed into the back of her throat like it had rammed deep inside her pussy before, and even though she had just cum with it rammed deep inside her pussy she was about to cum again, this time with it rammed right down her fucking throat. It took her a little bit by surprise as she was focused on pleasing Sir and making him cum, however just as he emptied his balls down her throat, she came a second time with him staring deep into her eyes.

Her second orgasm was inexplicably almost more transcendent than her first and her stifled yet still audible moans were joined in harmony by those of Sir's. The man pumped his jizz down Ariel's throat as their synchronised orgasms entwined the two in harmonious euphoria. She could feel and taste his hot jizz whilst she was still cumming which elongated her orgasm, almost everything that she had ever fantasised about coming true was overwhelming her with sexual gratification. Sir's own sexual gratification was likewise most gratifying, and soon enough his substantial load had been emptied.

Out he came and Ariel drooled even more, jizz joining the saliva that had fallen onto her breasts prior. With the remnants left upon his dick, he painted the canvass that was Ariel's beautiful face white with his cum, the paintbrush that was his cock decorated Miss Anderssen's grateful face like an artist applying the final touches to their masterpiece. Ariel held her mouth open all the while, trying to catch, taste and swallow as much of his delicious jizz as she could like the slut that she was, even though she had just swallowed most of it. The good girl licked and sucked along his shaft, taking it back into her mouth, unable to get enough of it. He tasted divine.

Goodness only knew what the time was and how long she had been there by the time she had finished cleaning his cock with her mouth. Ariel felt like she was in a trance, like she was floating; her mind free. Was this the 'subspace' that she had read all about? She was exhausted and paralysed with sexual release, breathing heavily and vocally with a tired but satisfied moan, almost experiencing psychological and physical sensory overload. Her deepest desires had been realised when she least expected it and she had been inadvertently liberated from her self-imposed shackles. The superficially domineering Miss Anderssen had been reduced to a fuck toy and a set of holes to be used for Sir's pleasure, even if one orifice had gone unpunished this time, and she loved it.

"Have you learned your lesson?" the man asked calmly and authoritatively.

"Yes, Sir," Ariel responded, looking up at him submissively and obediently.

"Good girl," he called her, filling Ariel with delight. The man had another meeting shortly so sadly put his dick back inside his trousers and told Ariel to clean herself up and take her leave, though there were no facilities for her to do so. Her pussy was wet, throbbing but more satisfied than it had ever been, her face was also wet, sticky and a total mess, her breasts and abdomen were messy with a cocktail of jizz and saliva and her formerly debonair hair now frizzed and kinky like her truly kinky self.

Heading into work now was completely out of the question, as was walking out of the building with jizz all over her face. She couldn't walk out of the building looking like this, so she licked up as much of the cum from her face as she could with the aid of her fingers and dried what remained with her dress. She threw her dress onto herself haphazardly, not at all like she had put it on earlier this morning, then stepped into her 'innocent' panties. She was unable to do anything about her smelling of cum, so gathered her belongings, walked over to the door and unlocked it.

Ariel turned the handle and looked back at the man, unsure whether she would ever see him again. "Thank you, Sir," she said gratefully before opening the door.

"Miss Anderssen," he acknowledged in a suave and confident demeanour. She took her leave and closed the door behind her, walked past the desk of Sir's personal assistant who thankfully hadn't returned and dashed back to her car as quickly and as calmly as she could, trying to not draw attention to herself. It had become clear why she didn't like her job, because being the dominant figure at her college clashed with her desire to be submissive and her natural submissive sexuality. It just felt wrong to her.

Now that she had fully embraced this sexual part of herself and it was out in the open, at least with this man, she could continue her well-paid and hard-earned career and work as a bossy headmistress whilst indulging her naturally submissive side in order to strike the perfect balance. She used to feel as though she couldn't possibly be seen to be submissive given her role and it was a cause of great sorrow.

She wasn't really in any fit state to drive, but she needed to get home, needed to wash, needed to lie down, needed to sleep and needed time to think about what she'd just experienced and what it all meant. Sorrowful no longer, Miss Anderssen sat in her car and pondered whether the lesson she had learnt was that she shouldn't misuse company resources and watch kinky porn in her office, or whether she should do those things and get summoned for summary punishment. Even though she wanted to be a good girl for Sir, the temptation to misbehave had never been greater.