A Midnight Clear

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, as his words broke through the tidal wave of her sensation and desire, Lily had a flash of purest, utmost clarity. His words were both request and permission.

He understands me, she thought. He knows me. He knows what I want, and that I am too shy to ask for it or initiate it. He's giving me the words he knows I want to use. I'll be his filthy, uninhibited fuck tonight, and tomorrow he'll hold my hand as we walk through the snow.

He loves me.

And with that realization, the ache inside her grew almost painful, she needed to feel him filling her.

"Your finger," she breathed. A whisper. "Push your finger inside my pussy."

She could hear his smile as he eased his finger into her wetness. Reflexively, she clamped down around him.

"Yesss," he whispered. "Oh, I can feel you. So tight."

He didn't thrust, just moved his finger slowly, experimentally, watching her face, her reactions. He played with pressure, speed, mapping her pussy carefully, finding every sensitive place.

Lily's hands moved to her breasts, tweaking up the nipples, which hardened immediately under her touch. She moved her hips again and again, and she felt his finger, it was wonderful, but...

"More." She did not know that her mouth had formed the word. This time, she was louder. "Give me another finger."

"Another finger in your pussy? Ooooohhhh. Good girl." And the pressure doubled, and she cried out, flexing again.

"Please!"

"Please?" It was a question.

"Please... please fuck me with your fingers."

And he did. But the fuck was completely on his terms. He'd go deep, then shallow, exploiting all of the sensitive places that he had found. Then he'd pull out entirely, and run his soaked fingers over her clit, over her lips, then back inside, then out again.

And Lily found herself running a hand down her stomach, down into her pussy to touch his fingers, to prove to herself that he was really there, with her, loving her. As his fingers moved up to tease her clit, she ran her fingers over them, and they slid together coated with her juices, both of their hands on her pussy.

"Oh, sweetheart." Andrew leaned down and gently kissed her fingers, still in her pussy, then licked her juices off them.

Lily moaned. Only her fingers were between his tongue and her hot centre. Somehow, his tongue licking her over her fingers seemed even filthier than if he had pushed it inside her pussy.

"Are you going to help me Lily? Let's make you come together."

And he slid two fingers inside her and kissed her fingers again. "Play with your clit, make yourself come on my fingers. Show me what you like, sweetheart."

"Ohhhhhh fuckkkkk..." Lily whined. She tried to delay her come by leaving her clit and using her fingers to spread herself wide to his eyes. She took a deep breath and willed herself to make the words. "Fuck, my clit is so swollen for you, I'm going to come so hard..."

"Do it, Lily. Let me watch you come."

And Lily did, and she knew it was going to take just a few swipes, and she felt everything tighten, her pussy, her asshole, her belly, rising heat and sensation, and she flicked her clit now, two fingers, and she started to shake, "Fuck, Fuck, Andrew, now, now!"

And her pussy contracted once, hard, and his fingers left her, and he reared up over her on one arm.

Her eyes flew open and she gasped in protest, "Please!" but then his hand covered hers, and pushed it down, off her clit, towards her hole. His first two fingers were covering hers then they were inside her cunt together, four fingers, hers curling up against her g-spot, his underneath, setting the pace, pulsing up, up, up, and the heel of his hand ground the heel of her hand into her clit and she exploded.

And again, and again, and again, her peaks coming in waves. She felt like she was blowing apart, expanding, contracting, expanding, contracting. Every time she started to regain her breath, he would grind their hands down on her clit, or flick his fingers upwards, pushing her own fingers into her sweet spot, their fingers fucking into her together. At last, he relaxed, gently withdrawing their hands. He interlaced his soaked fingers with hers and rested his head against her belly, smiling as the tiny aftershocks ran through her body.

"Fuuuuck," Lily breathed. It came out as a croak. She closed her mouth, licked her lips and tried again. "Fuck." She let out a small laugh. "My mouth is dry. I must have been... loud. Was I loud?"

He lifted his head, kissed her belly, and looked up with a smile. "You made some noise. I can get you some water?"

"Thank you," Lily said, gratefully, and he kissed her again and got up off the bed. He was so marvellously unselfconscious, walking to the kitchen, filling a glass, then back, his hard cock bobbing out from his body as he walked.

"Mmmm, that's lovely," she said, as she pushed herself to a seated position to drink.

"The water?"

Lily shook her head as she drained the glass. "Your cock," she said, putting the empty glass down on the bedside table. She swivelled towards him, and looked up with wide, innocent eyes. "May I?"

And she leaned toward him and took the head gently into her mouth. Andrew exhaled sharply, and reached his hand to the wall for support.

"Mmmmmmm," Lily moaned, knowing that the vibrations of her voice would travel down his shaft and into his balls. "Come here, honey, lie down so that I can play with you properly."

He did. Lily sat on her knees, perpendicular to his hips, and traced a finger up and down the underside of his shaft. "God, that's gorgeous," she sighed. "But we need some lubrication, I think,"

And she reached between her legs with a cupped hand, and dragged it up through her pussy, collecting her juices.

"There." She smeared her slick up the shaft of his cock, over the head, then she gripped it with glistening fingers. He groaned and lifted his hips off the bed.

A heady rush of power swept over her. She loved him like this. He was normally so solid, so in control. She wanted to make him come apart beneath her, to abandon his composure, to give himself over to her the way she had to him. She knew he wanted that, too.

"You like that, baby? You like it when I coat your cock with my come?"

"Yes," he breathed. "God, yes, I fucking love it."

"Ooohh, maybe a little more then?" And Lily angled her hips towards his face, so he could see her pussy. "Maybe from inside this time?" And she reached between her legs and pushed three fingers inside, moaning, slackening her jaw.

She thrust in and out a few times, so that he could hear. "Oh, listen to how wet I am for you! Mmmm. Oh God, my cunt is aching, and this feels so good..."

She saw his cock twitch as he watched her hand working between her legs. Then she drew it out again, slathering him with her wetness.

"There, that's better." And she began to slick her hand up and down his shaft in earnest. He dropped his head back again.

"Fuck, Lily," he groaned. "That feels so good."

"Yes," she said, "but I'm not quite... here. Let's try this." And she spread his legs wide and moved to sit cross legged between them. "Now I can do this." She reached down to cup and fondle his balls, and was rewarded with another gasp, another lift.

As she stroked him, she watched him, as he had earlier. She loved watching a man's face during sex. It was so raw, so unguarded. She and Andrew fucked alike, she realized. They looked for the same things, they sought out their partner's pleasure, and wanted to play for hours.

This thought, this instant synchronicity, excited her unbearably. She needed to be penetrated again. She shifted her position between his legs, leaned down, and pushed the head of his cock into her mouth.

"Ah! Oh, God!" he exclaimed. Lily swirled her tongue around his head, then took him deeper. "Fuuuck, honey, fuck."

Lily could taste herself on him. She reached between her legs again, pulled up more juices, and used her hand to follow her mouth on his shaft. She took it slowly, lower, lower, stretching her jaw to accommodate him.

She felt his hands on her head, gentle. He wasn't pushing, he wasn't even guiding. He was doing it for the same reason that she put her fingers into her pussy, to confirm that she was there, to feel the bliss of her presence, to wonder at this woman who was loving him with her mouth.

After a moment, she could feel his hands gathering up her hair, holding it on top of her head. He wants to see, she thought. On the next upward stroke she flicked her eyes up to his, took her mouth off the plum of his cock, and gave a little smile as she swirled her tongue around his head. Then she slowly descended on him, keeping her eyes locked on his for as long as she could, until she had to reposition her head so she could take him into her throat.

"Oh fuck, honey, yes, push my cock into your throat." Andrew couldn't contain himself now as she took him into her again and again and again, her hand beneath her mouth extending the sensations for him.

When she sensed him shuddering, his thrusts intensifying, she took her mouth off his cock and gripped him tight, staving off his orgasm, pressing his hot hard length against her face as he came down, his gasped breaths calming. He drew her up to him, kissing her passionately. The taste of their sex was thick in their mouths.

Lily broke away. "Make love to me, Andrew." She smiled. "Fuck me and love me then love me some more. Slowly."

Andrew brushed the hair out of her face. "Climb on top of me, sweetheart. Then you can control it. We can go as fast or as slow as you want." He sat up and pushed her pillows behind his back, so he was sitting up on an angle. "I want to be close to you as you ride me."

Lily shivered with excitement and straddled him. He stroked her shoulders as she reached down between their legs and rubbed the head of his cock against her clit. "Mmmmmm. Oh, that feels good."

"For me, too."

She pushed his cock further down and let his head rest at her entrance. "God, Andrew, I love feeling you there, it's so..."

She pushed down onto him, and his head slipped inside her, stretching her.

"Oh!"

Andrew ran his hands up and down her back. "Take your time, honey. Slowly." She nodded, shifting her hips up. Then, when she was ready, down again, just a little more.

She looked at Andrew's face. She could see the concentration it took to keep his hips perfectly still. And she pushed again, and she felt his thickest point, and her eyes widened. "Oh God, you're so big. I..."

"It's okay, baby. Here." He guided her up and down, fucking just the end of his shaft. "Don't go past halfway yet. You'll see."

Lily started to move, and gasped as her cunt suddenly flooded his length. The shallow penetration meant that he was fucking into her g-spot, over and over and over again. She felt her breasts, her clit swell with arousal, and she started to move faster.

"Oh, Andrew, fuck, fuck God, yes, yes..." She grasped his shoulders for support and leaned into him, looking into his eyes.

"That's it, darling, come on, fuck, make yourself come on my cock..."

Lily was lost now in movement, pleasure, sensation, the glorious fuck, the cock, the cunt, their shared breath. She felt her rise, her passion, her heat, her blood moving to her centre, as her hips worked on him.

And in the moment she knew that her orgasm was inevitable, she was filled with a piercing ache, a void, and fuck, she needed to be filled, whole, his. And she sank down on his full length, splitting herself open, and pierced with his heat, she came, shaking, crying out as he sat up and pulled her onto him, hard, riding out her storm with her as she frantically clutched at him.

For a few moments, they stayed there, holding each other, Lily impaled on his rigid shaft, while she centred her breathing. He's matching his breathing to mine, she noticed. In, out, in, out, until she opened her eyes and looked at him, resting her forehead against his.

"More," she whispered, and started to move again.

She was open now, ready for him, and totally in control. She moved up and down on him, riding him in earnest now. She arched her back, presenting her tits to him, and he took a long nipple in his teeth before closing his lips around it and sucking.

Lily cried out, and increased her speed. His hands were in her hair, on her shoulders, on her ass, urging her on. The sounds of their moans and slapping flesh rose in the room. He was going to come, she knew it, she...

Then everything was shifting underneath her, he was lifting her up, buried deep inside her, he was flipping her over, shoving her cushions off the bed. One knocked into the bedside lamp, which slid behind the little table, but neither of them noticed.

Andrew was on top of her now, dictating the fuck with slow, powerful strokes, looking into her eyes.

"Fuck, Lily, under me, I need to be deeper," he was babbling now, "put your legs around my back, honey, fuck, I need you more."

And she did, and he thrust into her, that slow, relentless drive, and Lily felt herself rising again, and she closed her eyes, but then he sat back on his haunches, and pulled her down the bed towards him. "This..."

And he hooked her knees over his arms and leaned over her and now, finally, he was fully seated inside her. Lily caught her breath and looked into his eyes.

"Fuck, I can feel you..." she didn't know how to finish the sentence. She could feel him in her cunt? Her belly? Her heart?

He knew what she meant. "I can feel you, too."

And she knew he was getting close, and she was too, she wanted him, she wanted his cock, his come, and she told him so, "Give me your come, baby, come in my pussy, I want it, I want to feel you," and he arched over her again, and again, and again, until he finally pressed all of his weight on her and howled into the night as she felt him swell and swell and swell inside her, pumping himself into her, his life, his essence, his love.

He released her legs and she wrapped them around him, and her arms, too. She wanted to keep him inside her for as long as she could, to delay the horrible emptiness that always followed withdrawal. He shuddered and flexed, and she held him until he quieted, matching her breathing to his. Finally, he lifted his head, and smoothed her hair out of her face.

"That," he kissed her lips gently, "was worth waiting for."

She nodded, and squeezed him tighter. Arms, legs, pussy, tightened around him, as if she could consume him, draw his entirety into her.

He felt it, and his eyes closed momentarily, then opened again. "You are so wonderful," he said.

"No, YOU are," she said playfully, running her hands up and down his back.

One day, she knew, she'd tell him she loved him.

He kissed her again, and moved out of her, lying on his side next to her. She sighed. It was inevitable, she knew. But she hated it.

"How are you doing?" he asked, running his fingers over her throat, her breasts, her nipples, her stomach. And Lily, despite herself, felt another twinge of arousal.

"Well, what have we here?" he asked, playfully. "Still needy, my darling? My goodness!"

Lily half laughed, half moaned. "I'm sorry!" she said, closing her eyes under his ministrations. "But watching you come was so fucking sexy. It... got me all worked up again. I can't help it."

"Hmmmm..." Andrew said, mock-thoughtfully. "Well, maybe if I..." He moved down the bed, pushed her legs open and gently laid his tongue on her clit. "Then I could..." and he sucked her swollen, sensitive clit into his mouth.

Lily gasped. Her instinct was to fall on the bed and close her eyes, but instead, she pushed herself up on her elbows. She wanted to watch Andrew, watch her man, lick her pussy. She wanted to see him taste their intermingled creams to make her come as he oozed out of her, to swallow his own juice. Her mind swirled with her filthy thoughts, these too depraved to say out loud, surely...

"Mmmmmmm," Andrew moaned into her cunt. "Oh fuck, Lily, I can taste us. I can taste our sex, our come, honey, give me more..." and he latched on to her clit while he slid his fingers inside her.

And the whole thing was so filthy, so loving, so tender, so fuck wonderful that Lily shot into orgasm, screaming and writhing on the bed in a release so intense that she thought she might blow apart into a million pieces. Her body hummed and shook and it was too much, too sensitive, almost painful, and just when she was about to push Andrew's head away he came up beside her and held her vulva with one hand, firmly, The pressure was a sweet relief, and he held her there until her cries and thrusts stilled, and she was silent.

When Lily finally returned to herself, she turned and hugged him fiercely.

"I've never had sex like that. Ever," she told him.

"Nor I," he smiled, kissing her forehead and stroking her back. "We work well together."

He rolled over, and Lily snuggled into him. She felt him give a huge yawn, and lifted her head to squint at the alarm clock.

"Oh God," she giggled. "It's almost morning!" I'm going to have to get up in half an hour and feed the horses! Normally Stephanie and Doug do the morning feed, but they're away for Christmas."

And suddenly, she realized.

"It's Christmas Day. Merry Christmas, Andrew."

He turned to her, kissed her lips, and stroked her hair. "Merry Christmas, Lily."

"And to think," she laughed, "that this night started with us dashing through the snow, in a two-horse open sleigh."

"And then," he lifted his head to look at her, "we came upon a midnight clear. And came... and came... and came..."

"Ha! Very clever. Naughty, but clever."

"Naughty but clever." Andrew nodded. "That should be my motto.

"Now listen," he continued. "I have a suggestion. Let's get up and feed the horses now. They won't mind getting their breakfast half an hour early, will they? And we can come back up here for a proper sleep. So this will still be technically Christmas Eve. And when we wake up, it will be Christmas Day, and you can open your present. That is, unless you have other plans for today."

"You..." Lily almost didn't dare ask, "You don't have anywhere else you need to be today?"

"Nowhere but here, my lovely."

When they awoke in the early afternoon, Lily made them breakfast, and they curled up on the sofa watching mindless Christmas movies. And they talked and they laughed and they loved each other again, while the movies played on.

And Lily opened her gift. It was a snow globe. And the glittering flakes fluttered down around a team of horses pulling a sleigh. A two-horse open sleigh.

© Lily Waters, November 2021