A Midsummer's Night's Dream Pt. 02

Story Info
Nicole joins the party in Michael's room.
1.3k words
3.75
4.4k
4

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/01/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nicole was hot. Lying on her bed, she watched the Greek full moon. She loved the warm breeze that brushed against her body, like a sweet guy or girl making love to her. She caressed her breasts, which she was very proud of. They were rather small but very cute. She delicately touched the two beautiful aureoles round her stiffening nipples. She moaned with pleasure as she imagined a handsome guy with a thick, hard cock approaching her with a smile, handsome as Hermes. Or maybe, for a change, one of the other girls on the course. They were all so lovely.

Nicole, 21, was in Michael's class. He was a creative writing teacher who taught classes every summer in Greece, that country of cultural inspiration. Today he had introduced them to the work of Anaïs Nin, mistress of erotic storytelling. Nicole had been very inspired and after the session had written one of her best pieces.

She loved this country. She felt at home here. Yesterday, Michael had taken them to Olympia. At the Museum she had fallen in love with the statue of Hermes. A classic study of the male body. A face of sublime beauty, a masculine chest, well defined, the penis just right... but the buttocks - oh, what buttocks! Round, firm, discreet, and so enticing.

She had stood for a good half hour contemplating this absolutely perfect butt, feeling herself hard and wet. She got a hard-on again just thinking about it. She gently touched her member, which was stiffening in response to this image of male perfection.

Hermes, you see, represented half of Nicole's sexuality. The other half was embodied by Aphrodite. She felt complete in Greece, content with her decision to begin the process of transitioning to female, but also content to remain between the two states for a while longer. She felt special, and knew that there were plenty of men and women who were fascinated by transgender people.

She wondered if Michael was one.

"He's pretty sexy himself", she thought, "even without a Hermes body. At least he knows erotica."

Suddenly the heat of the night overpowers the young woman. She gets up, puts on her bathrobe and hurries to Michael's room.

She listens at the door. She hears the shower running. She opens the door slowly, and there, on the bed, she sees Gabrielle and Diane asleep, quite naked, their bodies intertwined. Interesting! Intriguing! And how beautiful they are!

She looks at herself in the full-length mirror. She sees a tall, slim, elegant body, with athletic legs and an androgynous face, a firm Cupid's mouth, big, soft and rather feminine brown eyes, the hair cut short in a masculine, European style. She loves the way she looks now. She feels really hot. Her penis is already stiff with anticipation.

The girls are beginning to wake up. Nicole approaches them. What beauties! She takes the time to appreciate their voluptuous curves, their ample hair, their sensual lips, their mouths a little soft from sleep.

Nicole smells the odours of sex, a scent she revels in. She leans down towards Gabrielle, who still has her eyes closed, the memory of pleasure playing round her mouth in a soft smile. Nicole leans over the still wet sex, surrounded with thick, though trimmed, hair, and breathes in the smell of Michael's sperm, mingled with sweat.

Nicole puts out her tongue. She licks. Gabrielle moans with pleasure. Nicole's prick stiffens even more, and she begins to suck greedily at Gabrielle's wet pussy. She licks, she sucks, she too moans as she drinks in the natural flavours, delicious and evocative as they are. She plunges her whole face into the hair, her nose brushes Gabrielle's clitoris and brings her to yet another orgasm.

Michael emerges wet and hot from the shower. "Oh, Nicole, this really makes our evening. You look very exciting, and excited! I see you've already joined in. You're very welcome." His penis has hardened again and naturally propels him towards the three young women. His own sexual juices are flowing again. Nicole moves off Gabrielle, whose eyes are still closed in ecstasy. Gabrielle murmurs, "No, don't stop!" but Nicole just laughs softly as Michael, without another word, thrusts his member into Gabrielle's vagina, making her cry out in surprise and pleasure.

Diane meanwhile has been observing all this, her eyes sparkling under her still heavy eyelids, while caressing her nipples. She touches the hair round her pussy and brings her hand to her mouth. The savours of sex inflame her. She starts rubbing her clit while looking hungrily at Nicole's hard prick. It is a really male member, somewhat bigger than average and very regular in shape, as you might imagine Hermes's perfect penis in erection. Diane stretches out and grabs this cock, which is now wet, all smooth, the head all silky, all ready to eat. She brings it towards her mouth. Her lips part, she puts out the tip of her tongue and licks the clear aromatic nectar, which is flowing freely now.

Nicole smiles and pushes her hands into Diane's thick, black, sweaty, ruffled hair. Oh, what a pleasure it is to breathe in these sexy smells and to feel this luscious, feminine mouth around her sex. Nicole swells harder and harder, Diane feels the cock filling her mouth, she sucks more eagerly, Nicole holds her head, they move together, as one body, the tension rises, Diane touches her pussy, her hand is wet, she feels ready to cum. She holds back and suddenly stops and gets up. She kisses Nicole on the mouth, thrusting with her tongue and feeding back her delicious juices.

"Come on, fuck me, fuck me, Nicole!" And Diane turns her back, bends over the bed and offers her buttocks to her young trans partner, who needs no encouragement, so aroused is she. Nicole wastes no time, but takes the goddess by the waist, presses her throbbing prick against the blossoming, dripping labia and inserts it to the root into Diane's vagina, making her in turn cry out with pleasure. They quickly get into a rhythm, urgently rocking back and forth. Nicole can feel the heat of her partner's sex around her rock-hard penis, as it plunges as deep as it will go and Diane squeezes rhythmically to milk it of its juices.

Michael and Gabrielle take a break. They want to play with this divine couple. Diane is still bent over the bed so Michael kneels on the bed in front of her face. Diane breathes in the scent of his sex, which inflames her still further so that her pussy lubricates Nicole's penis even more liberally. She takes Michael's sex in her mouth, slick as it is with sperm and Gabrielle's juices, and sucks, sucks, sucks, in rhythm.

Gabrielle, meanwhile, takes up position by Nicole and seeks out those charming breasts with her mouth. Her clit is all engorged, and as she savours Nicole, she strokes her pussy, then inserts a finger. Now all four of them form a single pleasure machine. Back and forth, moaning, laughing, smiling, licking, sucking, flooding, stroking, hotter and hotter they get, till Nicole and Michael can't stand it any more. Gabrielle and Diane moan, the three women's breasts feel every sensation, every nipple is erect and excited, Gabrielle sucks hard on one of Nicole's small breasts and at the same time grabs one of Nicole's hands and places it on her mount of Venus.

Intense, sweaty, wet, beautiful, the smell of sex is everywhere, when suddenly Michael cries out as he explodes in Diane's mouth, Diane screams as she is shaken from head to toe by a huge orgasm, making her tighten around Nicole's prick, which feels enormous inside her, Nicole responds to the added pressure with a loud grunt as she spasms, jetting out a flood of sperm into the very bottom of her goddess's sacred cave, even as she presses a finger deep into Gabrielle's pussy, causing at first a moan and then yet another cry of joy and pleasure.

Everyone is shaking, everyone is shouting, laughing, and crying with the feelings they have created in their bodies, their skin, their souls: intimacy, joy, respect, and a deep friendship, even love.

To be continued.