A Midweek Treat

Story Info
A lucky lady is pleasured by two anonymous guests.
1.5k words
4.26
9.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was about 11-30 am on a wet Wednesday morning, somewhere in North Staffordshire.

She lay on the bed, blindfolded, her wrists gently, but firmly tied to the side posts of the unyielding metal of the bedhead.

The room was silent, the house was silent; all she could hear was the occasional low rumble of a passing car in the street outside. As she lay there in her private darkness, she could not help biting her lip, such was her anticipation of what was about to happen. She could feel the seeping wetness that was developing inside her eager pussy as it gently moistened the silk of her tiny white satin thong.

She could feel the coldness of her bare breasts that were exposed to a little draught blowing across the room, it was coming up the stairs from the front door as it often did; but for once she found it sensual rather than annoying, as she became more and more aroused by her thoughts.

Just what would the two guys do to her when they arrived?

How would they treat her?

Would they be gentle, would they tease her, slowly increasing the intensity of their attentions?

Her mind raced with all manner of thoughts, a heady mix of erotic expectation interwoven with no small amount of apprehension and nervousness.

She couldn't actually believe she was doing this, never in her wildest fantasies had such a scenario come to mind; but there's was no way she was not going to go through with it, her curiosity and excitement was not going to let her back out of it.

She was 35 and the veteran of a number of serious and casual relationships with both sexes and she was no stranger to the more adventurous side of sex, but even for her these were erstwhile unchartered waters.

When her new 'friend ' had suggested sharing her with some naughty old boys (as he described them) he'd been chatting to on the internet, she had just giggled and continued riding his cock cowgirl style, which was one of her favourite positions when enjoying a big cock; but as the weeks passed she had got more and more intrigued and excited by his desire to see her pleasured by two strangers.

Her reverie was suddenly interrupted by three abrupt knocks on the wood of the door at the foot of the stairs. The sort of confident knock that she always associated with something 'official', like the cops turning up yet again with more bad news.

She heard the door being opened and the muffled sound of a familiar voice along with two other strange voices, they were exchanging the usual polite small talk of a first meeting.

Her friend's voice became clearer as she heard several footsteps on the stairs

"Come on up lads, she's up here all ready and waiting for you"

She could hardly catch her breath as she realised she was no longer alone in the room, she couldn't tell if she was imaging or somehow sensing two pairs of hungry new eyes staring at her almost naked, submissive form lying on the bed, bound and ready for their pleasure and more importantly her own.

There were the sounds of undressing, zips, buttons and belts being undone and clothes being dropped on the floor.

A firm but gentle hand brushed her cheek, she felt lips on hers, eager but kind. The little bit of anxiety and tension she was still feeling left her, passion and desire rose in her mind and body and she surrendered to the anticipation of pleasure.

She kissed the unseen and unknown lips, pushing her tongue into the mouth of a stranger and embarking on her greatest adventure to date.

Warm hand caressed her ample breasts, squeezing them tightly and she felt tongues flicking and sucking at her nipples.

A hand cupped her pussy lips through the soaking white satin if her knickers, stroking gently at he Venus mound before reaching under the soaking material and gently finding the excited nub of her clitty. The finger circled, sending shudders of pure pleasure through her every nerve. The inside of her cunt twitched with anticipation of being entered.

The tip of a red hot, hard cock brushed gently over her lips and she licked at it, feeling it's veiny profile and tasting the sweet, salty pre cum that was already dripping from it's excited eye. She opened her mouth and it gently slid inside for her to continue its pleasure. She wanted to grip the shaft and feel the full heavy ball sack but her bonds tightened on her wrists, the restraint adding to the erotic feeling of not really being in control of things.

She felt her bum being raised from the bed and hands gripping the waist of her panties as they were carefully removed, exposing her gaping wet cunt to all present apart from her. Fingers pulled open her swollen labia and an eager tongue flicked at her clit, then pushed into her open vagina, tasting the hot, sweet, sticky wetness inside.

They stopped, she felt there was some unspoken signal, some easy familiar communication between them. They had changed places, the cock that now entered her mouth seemed slightly slimmer, but a little longer, it made her gag as she tried to take it all in. It was withdrawn, replaced by passionate lips and an inquisitive tongue, exploring her mouth and turning her on deeper than she could have ever imagined as fingers entered her pussy and began to pleasure her g-spot expertly.

She felt her back arch, her vagina tighten and the most intense of orgasms overtook her, hot lady cum shot from around her pussy entrance and she felt it soak the wrist of her unseen playmate and drip onto her bed sheets.

The tension went off her left wrist, Her friend was releasing her bonds, she felt another hand as it undid her right wrist and she was free to use her hands at last. She could not resist removing her blindfold, curiosity had been torturing her long enough. She blinked as she slowly got used to the light and finally got to see the men who had been pleasuring her so intensely.

To her relief they were fairly pleasant looking and had kind, friendly faces. They smiled at her and winked, they were as lost in the pleasures of the situation as she was. The sight of their good sized, eager, mature cocks sent a shudder of pure lust through her body as she anticipated being entered by them.

"Oh, have I been a good girl for you and these nice gentlemen, if I have, will you tell them to fuck me and I really want to be fucked right now!"

He smiled and nodded

"Oh yes, I really wants to see that"

The younger of my two visitors knelt above me with my head under his balls and I licked his shaft as he reached down and held me by the ankles, lifting and separating my legs as the other one positioned his big, thick cock so that it was nudging my pussy lips apart.

My wet cunt opened up as he effortlessly slid in, I felt the delicious pleasure of my soaking cunt tightening around his hard, veiny cock as it went deep inside me. I had every little bit of it in there, as my legs were expertly held out of the way. I wanted it all too, I wanted it so badly. They had certainly worked on me, turning me on to a fever pitch.

He slowly increased the speed of the fucking as he rode me through

orgasm after orgasm, my cunt spurting all over his cock and balls. I reached down and held his big heavy balls just a few seconds before he exploded with a huge shuddering ejaculation. I felt ropes and ropes of hot seed, shoot out of him, I thought he was going to burst his condom and impregnate me with his huge cum load.

Before I could literally draw breath the other guy was between my thighs, primed and ready, his long cock looking just that bit too long for comfort. Before I had time to contemplate it any further, it was sliding by my cervix into that little blind alley beyond, to my relief I could just about take it all, although there was the odd thrust that went just that little too deep for comfort despite the other trying to hold my legs and hips in the right position.

Despite it all, this was 'cock heaven' and my cunt responded with yet another series of orgasms and to my amazement she was still squirting too.

Just as I felt I could not cum any more, he eased out of my now over sensitive and gaping fanny and brought his cock back to my lips. I set about licking and wanking the pair of them, despite my exhaustion, I was loving the feel, sight and taste of having two big cocks to play with.

I wanked them both hard as I licked the underside of their helmets. The guys started to moan with pleasure and I could feel the moment was close, they both exploded, shooting hot cum into and around my mouth, over my boobs and on my aereoli and nipples. We all collapsed in a hot heap of sated exhaustion as my friend looked on, smiling and wanking his excited cock.