All Comments on 'A Mile Up And A Few Fingers In'

by lifesabeach84

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice story which reminds me of my own experience

Dear author,

I'm pretty much impressed because I myself had quite a similar experience in an airplane (in a Tupolev on the way to Seoul): my seat neighbor was a cute young student, a Korean girl in her twenties with whom I discussed a lot about life in Europe and Asia in general. Eventually, the topic turned to private matters: she occasionally asked me whether I was married and if I had children. Though at that time I was 36 years old I had to admit that I definitely wasn't the "lucky guy" type. She then asked me directly if I ever had had some love experience or at least one-night-stands - and I had to deny it while I started to blush. At this point, she said that she felt very sorry for me... and that she'd like to help me by looking for a suitable partner (perhaps around my age). But I gently declined her kind offer saying that even my parents had given up hope due to the fact that they had tried hard in their match-making efforts for me: Literally, every "suitable" candidate was somehow turned off after the meetings... "Well, can I give you a soft massage then, afterward?", she asked me seemingly innocent. And then she whispered into my ear: "We shall wait until they lower the blinds and turn off the light so that all passengers can sleep. It will be quite dark, but I can give you a professional massage after you got undressed!" I was very excited, of course. And some ten minutes later, she spread out a large and warming blanket over my head so that I could take off my clothes without being seen by chance, should one of the other passengers open her eyes and switch on her seat light. - It was pitch-dark when suddenly I felt a warm feminine hand on my chest wandering up and down. I laid my head down on her lap while both her hands started to explore my shoulders, neckline, back, and hip. At this instant, the Korean girl stopped massaging me and lowered her head toward my ear asking: "Oooh my God! Why did you undress completely? I had suggested to give you a massage for the upper body parts. So, there was no need to get stark naked!!" - "Oh, I thought you meant with undressing to get rid of the entire clothing!?", I answered shyly. But then her hands seemed to become curious and also somewhat hungry because they started to wander around and to touch my body thoroughly. She eventually touched my penis - first hesitantly, but soon afterward in a natural way (as on purpose) and began to stroke it very gently ... and I was experiencing heaven for the very first time of my life. Before I could release a hot spurt of semen she unbuttoned her shirt, lifted her skirt, removed her panties and lowered her hip until we got united. The result of this quick and unexpected action of hers was that I enjoyed our intensified intercourse very much so that in the end I ejaculated more than six times into her hungry womb. And since then we have become unsatiable lovers and also proud parents of five children (three daughters and two sons)...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous