A Milf at the Country Club Pt. 09

Story Info
From neglected wife to full time slut.
2.1k words
4.44
11.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about a woman who thinks her life, and sex life is slipping away. Unaware that she is in the prime of both, she reaches out to what she perceives as the only options available to her. To make this point clear, I tell you that women in their late 30's and 40's are at their most sexy and sexually appealing. Here is a woman who discovers pain can heighten her experiences and starts to like it.

A Milf at the Country Club

Part Nine

Transformation from a neglected wife to a full-time slut

After Mr. Raymond left the room, Kimberly was left wondering about the instructions he left with Mrs. Powell. What exactly did he mean with those instructions she thought to herself? What did he have planned for the remainder of the evening? And why is Mrs. Powell assisting him with what he has planned?

Mrs. Powell: "Hurry up and strip girl, we don't have much time to get you ready. Quickly jump in the shower and get yourself clean. Mr. Raymond doesn't like his slut's sticky. And don't try to remove those clamps or he will punish you even worse.

Now realizing Mrs. Powell was no push over, she removed her dress, laid it over a chair, kicked off her heels and got into the shower. Just three minutes of relaxing with the hot water cascading over her body, she heard Mrs. Powell calling out to her.

Mrs. Powell: "Hurry up girl, we don't have much time to get you ready. You have two more minutes then I want you out here."

Kimberly hurried and got herself completely clean, then walked back into the suite are to find her dress and jacket gone. She immediately thought that Mrs. Powell had brought another outfit for her to wear. Standing next to the makeup vanity, Mrs. Powell motioned to come over and take a seat. Kimberly followed her lead and sat while this lady applied new makeup to her and fixed her hair.

Kimberly: "Where is my outfit for the rest of tonight?"

Mrs. Powell: "Oh, my dear, you're wearing it now. Didn't you hear Mr. Raymond's instructions when he said he wanted you like a newborn baby? Well honey, newborns are naked, as you shall be for the remainder of this evening."

Kimberly: "I'm not going to walk out there and parade around naked, no matter what he wants. Who the hell does he think he is?"

In that moment she felt like she had taken back some control over this evening, but that turned out to be a short-lived feeling as Mrs. Powell grabbed the chain between her nipple clamps and pulled hard. Kimberly had not planned on Mrs. Powell doing Mr. Raymond's discipline, but there she was enforcing Mr. Raymond's instructions.

Mrs. Powell: "Now listen up you two-bit slut. If you want to play the little badass, then do it when you're with him. When you are here with me, you will do as you are told and behave. Do you understand me slut?"

Kimberly immediately submitted to this woman who cared less about her than she did the instructions she was given. So, she sat while Mrs. Powell finished her makeup and hair, then powdered her entire body and lightly perfumed her. There was only one thing left to do.

Mrs. Powell: "Now walk over there, bend over that couch and remain still."

Kimberly: "What are you going to do to me now?"

Mrs. Powell: "Are you deaf girl? Didn't you hear Mr. Raymond when he said he wanted you lubed and plugged? Now bend over that couch now or I'll call Marcus and his friends to bend you over and hold you there until I'm finished. Now get to it."

Kimberly: "Please don't make me do this. I've only had anal sex a few times in my life, and it hurt every time. I'll do anything you ask of me, please?"

Mrs. Powell: "There's the slut offering to anything. Well, what I want is for you to do as your told. The plug is an anal training plug so that it won't be painful when Mr. Raymond enters you, and he will enter you little girl. But the good news is that you will look back upon tonight with appreciation and excitement. Just do as your instructed and you'll enjoy the night of your life. He will teach you things you haven't even thought about yet. Now get over there, bend over and spread your cheeks wide girl."

Kimberly had finally understood that not only didn't she have any control over this night, but there was no chance that she would gain any. The only control she had was to obey or not, hoping to make this as pleasant as was possible, she chose to obey. She walked to the couch, bent over at the waist, and spread her cheeks as far as she could. Mrs. Powell approached with a tray containing lube, three different size dildos and a medium butt-plug. She started with the smallest dildo and the lube. She was gentle as she could be, but with her ass being so tight, it required some force to get it inside of her. Once she got used to it being inside of her ass, Mrs. Powell moved it in and out to loosen her up form the next size. She continued this process using larger and larger dildos until the plug slipped right in comfortably.

Mrs. Powell: "Now that you're stretched open, the plug will keep you open for him. Don't be afraid as that will cause you to slam shut when he wants you open. If you have trouble excepting him, push a little like you're trying to go to the bathroom and that will help you. Now put on your heels and I will teach you your submissive position."

Kimberly had expected the insertion to hurt like hell, but Mrs. Powell made it as painless as it could be. And with the advice on how to let him take her ass for the first time, she felt like she was looking out for her. So, she did as Mrs. Powell asked, put on her heels, and prepared to be tutored further. Kimberly had never heard of a submissive position but was starting to trust her.

Mrs. Powell: "Start by getting down on your knees with your ankles together. Now spread your knees as far apart as your shoulders and sit down on the back of your shoes. Put both hands and forearms behind you and position your wrists in the small of your back. Now bow your head to look at the floor. When you're in this position you don't raise your head or speak until Mr. Raymond speaks to you."

Kimberly stayed in that position and heard Mrs. Powell on her phone telling Mr. Raymond that she was ready. She instinctively knew that the rules about remaining in this position applied whenever she was in it, no matter who it was that was the Dominate in the room, so she stayed there keeping quiet. Within minutes the door opened, and Mr. Raymond entered carrying that choker necklace, but she didn't dare raise her head or speak. He walked over to her and lifted her head with a single finger, setting her gaze straight ahead at his crotch. This is the first she noticed that he was well endowed. He lowered the choker in front of her for her to see it once again.

Mr. Raymond: "Are you now ready to wear your identity necklace slut?"

She simply nodded her head and kept her glaze on his crotch. He handed the choker to Mrs. Powell, and she put it on Kimberly's neck. Mr. Raymond was impressed by Kimberly's behavior and determination in a submissive pose, completely naked except for a choker and nipple clamps.

Mr. Raymond: "Now you're being the good slut I knew was always inside of you. I had hoped you could get here without too much discipline, but at least you're here now. Are you ready to enter your new life as an owned slut and whore?"

Kimberly: "Yes sir, I am ready to become yours whether that be a slut or a whore or both."

Mr. Raymond: "You did a wonderful job with her Mrs. Powell. Why don't you go back and get a front seat for the next step. Kimberly, stay in this position and part your lips for me. When you take my cock in your mouth, you will not treat it the way a teenage girl does, you will do it sensually and make love to it with your mouth. Do you understand Kimberly?"

She didn't attempt to speak as she realized words were the least of what was happening here, she simply nodded as he removed his cock from his pants. She immediately experienced fear upon seeing his manhood. It was at least nine inches long and bigger around than a sausage. She didn't know how she was going to handle this in her mouth, no less her pussy and ass. As he fed it to her, he was gentle only giving her an inch at a time, then withdrawing and giving her more the next thrust. It wasn't long before she had six inches in her mouth, and she could feel it just touching the back of her throat. She was so consumed by what was happening that she wanted nothing more than to take his cock without choking or gagging, but she feared she would ruin this first experience between her and her Master. She chuckled to herself when she thought of that word. Less than an hour ago she was furious about the words Whore and owned, and now she felt warm inside thinking about her Master. It pleased that little girl part of her, the one who strived for his approval and wanted nothing more than to hear him call her a "Good Slut". Then he suddenly stopped pushing his cock into her warm waiting mouth.

Mr. Raymond: "Relax Kimberly, I can feel your throat tightening, and I don't like sluts who gag on a cock. Just settle yourself. You know how to do this correctly, just relax your throat and if you feel like you need to gag, just take a big swallow and continue."

She was almost overjoyed when he said he had confidence that she knew how to suck him properly, she wanted nothing more than to please this man at this moment. She did as he instructed, and he continued to slowly enter and withdraw from her mouth. She calmed herself and easily took all nine inches of his cock down her throat. She subconsciously started moaning and she thought how wonderful it felt swallowing him and pleasing him, and before she knew what was happening, she felt her own wetness running down the inside of her thigh. She could feel his manhood getting harder and harder, and when he gave her his love potion, she was euphoric. Her mind was finally beyond all barriers and all she wanted was to swallow every drop of his sperm.

Mr. Raymond: "What a good little slut you are, and what a wonderful whore you will be. You have given me the first of what will be many excellent oral pleasures. Now I want you to stand and kiss me the way that only a submissive slut can kiss her Dominant master.

That was what she was waiting to hear, not only did he call her a good slut, but he called her oral ministrations excellent. She was on top of the world when she stood to kiss him and gave him the most sensual kiss she had ever given to any man before. Her entire body was still tingling, and she wanted to give him more of herself, but knew she had to wait until he decided to take it. As she broke that sensual meeting of their lips, she remembered what Mrs. Powell told her; Mr. Raymond doesn't like sticky sluts. She immediately went in the bathroom to wash her thigh and pussy and brush her teeth, as she didn't want to disappoint him in any way. When she returned, he smiled at her in a way only a Dominant can show a submissive that he is pleased with her, and somehow she recognized that special smile.

Mr. Raymond: "Are you ready to go out now and start your new life, my sweet whore?"

She just smiled a slutty smile, and he knew she was more than ready.