All Comments on 'A MILF's Marvlous, Meaty Legs Ch. 01'

by milfleglover

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Worth more stories

Very good sexy and loaxded with promise. You should write the follow up soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome

Totally an amazing story...Need more! Its the perfect teaser, getting one excited but not quite enough to finish themselves off ;)

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesover 8 years ago
YOU ARE A TEASE!

and TOTALLY enjoy it, too - don't you? KEEP UP the GOOD work!

It teases US, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More more more

I am a legs and feet man. I loved your 5-star story. Yesterday at the Steeplegate Mall in Concord, NH, I saw a young lady in a short skirt and great legs buying something from the pretzel place. I wanted to kneel down behind her and lick and kiss her from her ankles all the way up to the heaven between her thighs! And she was wearing shoes that left most of her sexy feet exposed. The heels had no back, and she was reaching up to get something such that I could see almost all of her beautiful feet. The bottoms of her feet were exposed. Only her sexy toes were in contact with the shoes. I stared at her from behind for a good 20 seconds. It was fabulous. Thanks for reminding me of that. Since I'm over 70, I did not approach her. If she had been as old as your main character, the exposure could have led to more.

milfleglovermilflegloverover 8 years agoAuthor
Second part coming

Thanks for the kind comments, and votes. Would like to see the rating rise, so part two is done and submitted, awaiting approval and posting.

I, too, am smitten by public sightings of great legs, older-women's legs, wondering if those women truly know the potential power of those legs, the effect they have on us leg-worshipping men! Perhaps not, so that's what these stories are for...

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchover 8 years ago
A most excellent beginning.... Mmmmm MILF Legs....

You know your stories spring more hard-ons, make mature women go "Hmmmm... I could do that to a younger man" and produce more cum than a horse. Keep up the great work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I am yet another leg worshiper

Excellent story!

Thank you, milfleglover, you lefted the spirits of a senior citizen.

Years ago i was in love with a woman with beatiful legs. Once we entered a Shoeless Joe bar for lunch. She was dressed to kill, office attire. Her skirt was above the knees and her knees, her calves, her ankles, & in part her feet, were on full display...

At 2 tables there were guys, 3 per table. As we were led to be seated by the waitress, SIX JAWS DROPPED. They were in awe... speechless. I realized i was a lucky dog. Since that moment i started worshipping Lady Luck together with LEGS! Can't have the latter without the former. (Does this make any sense?)

casannettecasannetteover 8 years ago
Thighs

There are exercises for the inside of the thighs. Nice ...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Love this story. Live big muscular calves

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My mother had strong thighs & strong calves. He ass, thighs & calves were VERY VERY FIRM. It was obvious both when she was on the beach, & when she wore skirts.

My MOM was my FAVORITE MILF!

wildhunterwildhunterabout 2 years ago

Perfet Tease- I can't wait to read more of your work

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermilfleglover@milfleglover
1974 Followers
Boston area middle-aged man who loves the sexy, firm legs of women my age, or even older. Love being scissored by legs like in this picture, a 72-year-old woman with stunning, muscular legs