All Comments on 'A Milky Dillema'

by Aester

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Loved it!!

aBrokenSwordaBrokenSwordalmost 2 years ago

Great first story. Will there be a sequel? I'm interested to see how their relationship develops

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 2 years ago

Yes, An awesome story.

Can we expect any more? Either of these two, or your other works?

You write very well and I'd love to read more of what you've written.

muskyboymuskyboyalmost 2 years ago

Very nice, thanks for this.

AesterAesteralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Hey! Thanks for the kind comments, it's really nice to see people other than myself enjoy my writing! I want to make a sequel to this story, but I also have some other story ideas that I'll probably pursue first.

smokalotopotamussmokalotopotamusalmost 2 years ago

This is terrific. Checks all the major boxes for me. I would love to see more in this vein.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

First, dumb premise for a story. This is supposed to be a forum for fetishes, not fantasies.

Second, DILEMMA (not dillema). If you had one, fire the editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I loved this story. Breast and milking the ideal combination. I hope there will be more of it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was fun to read! I really enjoyed it! Hope we see more stories soon. Hopefully one of Breast Expansion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I have an idea for a breast expansion story. At night, a meteorite crash lands on Earth and a parasite goo comes out of it, goes to a young twenty something woman's house and goes to the woman's breasts while she's sleeping to live in them and uses her milking glands to reproduce more of itself making the woman's breasts bigger as the days go by leading to a out of control breast expansion and ruining the woman's life amd her breasts. Please consider making this!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic. Very enjoyable and great job for a first time! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow, a great story! Anxiously waiting for more..... Please, keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this story! Thanks for sharing

MadMargraveMadMargraveover 1 year ago

Not bad for your first story! It was a pretty hot situation.

Definitely need work on your dialog though. The conversations sounded like they were written by a 15 year old that has only ever watched porn.

That said it’s something you can improve on in time and you should be proud you had the courage to write. Congrats!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But if you're going to write about a DILEMMA, spell it that way, not DILLEMA.

Once he hets his hands on her tits, there's no tension at all. He squeezes. Milk comes out.

Needs dialog. Needs discussion about how good his hands feel on her tits. Needs her directing him how to use his hands. Needs some involvement of/with her nipples.

Needs her asking him if he likes her big breasts. Has he ever thought about them when he masturbates? What does he imagine doing to/with them?

Maybe, instead of the abrupt blowjob, she could have offered him a chance to titty fuck her to see how nice they felt other than in his hands.

Would he like to kiss them? Lick her nipples? Suck them? Dring some of her milk?

Too many opportunities not explored.

Three stars.

John237John237over 1 year ago

For a first effort - BRAvo (see what I did there? - ya, lame) seriously, a nice base hit on your first at bat. I agree with the reviewer who thought more dialog would have enhanced the story greatly. Swing for the fence and give us a grand slam!!

The encounter itself lacked depth and dialog, explored sexual tension release was left unspoken in their mutual magical moment. I gave you four stars.

I wanted to know they began dating and then perhaps you could extend the fantasy out further into the near future with him “assisting her” on a regular basis… Perhaps other chapters to be written? You’ve got great bones here, now develop them and explore the fun. Thanks for sharing the fantasy with us readers.

dasgoodshitdasgoodshit9 months ago

Decent first story. In the future, focus on the characters and let them guide you through their thought processes. Only they know how the story should proceed. Let them tell you what they are thinking and feeling, and let their desires spill onto the page.

Also, just so you know, you can submit changes to stories you've published, and not just the text, but the category, tags, title, etc., so if you realize that you misspelled a word in the title or something, you can submit a change to correct it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous