A Milky Dillema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The intense sexuality of her act caught me off guard and I stood flabbergasted with my mouth open. She broke out laughing causing me to break out of my shock and join her in laughing.

"I'm sorry, I just had to do it" She explained. This is where our flavour of playful teasing and flirtatious acts met reality, and it caught me off guard.

"You caught me off guard!" I responded.

"You should be glad I didn't call you daddy!" She added laughing

My cock twitched when she said daddy, I didn't expect I would find that so hot.

I knew I needed to find some kind of comeback, and thought quickly.

"Well, it's great we finally found something you're truly good at."

She turned toward me with a shocked look. "You!" She exclaimed. She proceeded to repeatedly hit me on the shoulder in a playful way, which looked ridiculous with her still exposed boobs swinging violently on her body.

I insisted on helping her clean the bathroom. We pretty much used up all the toilet paper in the room but we got it done. I was increasingly curious how the milk tasted, but I wasn't going to lick it from a bathroom wall. Still, I was confident I'd get taste is someday. When we were all done she proceeded by putting her bra on. It was a huge thing, I could tell her head would fit into one of the cups. I looked on, fascinated, as she tried to put the huge thing on.

She looked up at me.

"Why don't you help me, instead of just looking?" She asked me, in a playful arrogant way.

I stood behind her and started to get to work on the six clasps that held the thick band. I tried to see if there was a tag somewhere, I was very curious about her bra size, but I couldn't find one.

As we finally exited the bathroom the coolness of the hallway was pleasant. In total we'd only spent about 30 minutes in there, yet so much happened it felt like an eternity.

"I guess I need to go home." Alice announced. "In a few hours I'll need to milk again, so I need to get to my backup pump."

"Yeah my hands are getting pretty tired anyway." I responded, as if she was willing to go through this again today.

Alice just smiled and went in for a quick hug "Bye".

When I returned to the desk in the hallway, where I'd left all of my stuff, I sat down. The biology lesson had long ended. I should go find the teacher to hand in the project, and make up some excuse for disappearing.

As I strolled through the hallways in a nearly empty school I pondered what I'd text Alice as an icebreaker. I had just gotten the golden ticket, and I would be dating the most pretty, perfect girl I'd ever known.

12