A Millbrow Idyll Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frances nodded as well as she could with several inches of cock buried in her mouth and Zena gently fucked Frances's face until she came with a great gush of cum down Frances's throat. Frances savoured the rich, slightly salty taste of her mummy as she cleaned off her cock lovingly with her tongue, swallowing every drop of her mummy's delicious milk so as not to waste any.

By the time Frances and Zena came downstairs Tom and Casper had started to drink the wine they were going to have with their meal. The men seemed oddly unfazed by the amount of time it had taken their wives. Tom said, in an undertone to his wife, 'It was worth the wait. You look radiant.'

'I feel wonderful,' said Frances and she and Zena smiled at each other.

'I smell women's secrets,' said Tom and laughed. His wife smiled at him lovingly.

As the meal progressed Tom told the other couple about how he and Zena met.

'I inherited the mill we now rent out as workshops and cafés along with the cottage you're living in at present. That cottage was my family's original home. We were hill farmers until my great-great-grandfather's time. He built the mill. Sadly I had to close it when spinning and weaving moved abroad, and so we diversified. We survived when many collapsed mainly because of the business acumen of my dear wife. She was the mastermind behind the conversion.'

Zena said, 'Take no notice. The old duck exaggerates.'

Tom went on, 'My grandfather built this house, where we live now.'

Casper asked, 'So how did you two meet?'

Zena said, 'He was the original boy who ran away to the circus.'

'Not quite the circus. I showed no interest in the firm, much to my father's sorrow. Then I decided to become a wrestler.'

Casper and Frances burst into laughter.

'And we met on the circuit. I was a wrestler too,' said Zena. 'We only wrestled each other once and he was useless. He was so afraid of hurting me the crowd started to boo so I used a trick the old boys told me when I started in case I wanted to throw a bout. I made it look as though he had me in a grip I couldn't escape and the crowd thought he'd been leading me on the whole time only to cut me down at the end. They went wild and we were saved. But in his holding me down I felt his cock hardening as it pressed through his and my leotards along my crack and I knew I wanted him inside me. I'd already marked him out as the man for me from the moment we met, about six months before. I asked him home for a drink after the bout and we went from there. We shall have been together twenty-five years next year. You didn't ask, although I can tell you were wondering, but my old boy's forty-eight and I'm forty-seven.'

She leant across to Frances and said, 'Nice men like yours and mine are a bit shy with women to start with. We girls have to give them a nudge otherwise we'd never get anywhere.'

'Have you any idea,' asked Tom, of nobody in particular, 'of the difficulty of wrestling with a massive hard-on in your leotard?'

The two visitors admitted they had not but Casper thought he glimpsed a growing bulge in Tom's trousers and he felt suddenly very warm and rather excited.

That night Casper and Frances lay in one another's arms, trying to make love quietly. Part way through the night they woke to the sound of violent and joyful love-making coming from their hosts' room. They responded with a magnificent fuck-fest of their own. Tom and Zena smiled at one another as they heard their guests achieving climax. Casper and Frances fell into a fitful sleep but, through what was left of the night, Frances dreamt of suckling on the eight-inch cock clitie of a vast lady whilst Casper dreamt of a massive cock growing in length and girth along his naked crack; his pussy lips tingled in a way new to him and he leaked a small patch of dampness where his cock had responded.

The next morning Casper and Frances awoke to the delicious smell of fresh croissants and coffee, bacon, eggs and tomatoes. Over breakfast Tom asked them what they intended for the future. Casper said they must find a house since they could not stay where they were and live as husband and wife because their neighbours all knew that Frances was his son. They could move anywhere because Casper's dealings in stocks and shares he did from home. He just needed good broadband and telephone connections. As for Frances she said she longed simply to be her daddy's wife, to be a housewife and look after him in every way. She was sure it was true but it didn't come out quite as definitely as she intended and Zena smiled to herself.

'Why don't you take a house, either buying or renting, here? As I told you our cottage is no good for a permanent house these days but there's some good property round about. We have excellent connections and there is a ready-made community of men and women like us,' said Tom. Zena nodded agreement. 'We could help you look around. We tend to hear of anything that's happening. Actually, a nice house has just come on the market in Staple Lane, a few hundred yards down the hill from us. The estate agency will be open. Ring them up, Tom, and ask for a viewing time this morning, if Frances and Casper would like that.'

'Be careful,' said Tom to the other two, 'Otherwise Zena will have you organised and housed before you know where you are.'

His wife tapped him playfully with a fist which could fell an ox. 'Just for that,' she said. 'When we've seen the house I'm going to take Frances to meet the Ladies' Sunday Coffee Circle in the mill (it's made up mainly of ladies like us, darling) and you two men can put the lunch in the oven. Everything's ready to go in and you can lay the table. We'll have a late lunch about two.'

The house proved to be a very attractive, stone-built property with four bedrooms, two good sized living rooms, two smaller rooms which could be used as an office and a study and a garden of about half an acre. It needed some work doing on it and whilst the women were deciding on new bathrooms, a remodelled kitchen and the enormous quantities of curtaining material which would be required the men took the opportunity to explore the garden. As they had been going around the house their desire for each other grew. They compulsively sought opportunities to touch each other unobserved and in the garden they found a shed whose door was unlatched. Once inside their mouths met and their hands groped eagerly at buttocks, balls, cocks and pecs. 'I need this,' said Casper, grasping Tom's growing cock through his pants. He fell to his knees, undid Tom's belt and liberated his, by now, fully engorged cock. Casper took as much of it as he could into his mouth.

Tom pushed him away. He looked wild. 'I need to fuck you properly,' said Tom. 'Get up. We'll tell the girls we're going home to start the lunch and I'll fuck your beautiful arse raw.'

By the time they reached Tom and Zena's house both men could hardly walk for the raging hard-ons which distended their trousers and fought their pants. As soon as the door closed behind them they tore off each other's clothes and naked, like two massively-hung bulls, they launched themselves into a fury of licking, sucking, handling and fucking. For the first time in his life Casper was impaled on another man's cock and he loved it. He felt that his hole was transitioning into a cunt and he desired above all things for Tom to fill her with his ten inches of velvet covered iron. His own cock twitched and strained and his sperm flew in all directions as his lover pounded into him and Tom shot wave after wave of his seed into Casper's hole.

After an hour they lay spent in one another's arms, kissing gently and stroking each other's bristly cheeks.

'I think I still want to be Frances's husband,' said Casper, 'but I know I want to be your wife above anything else in the world.'

'So you shall be sweetheart,' replied Tom, kissing him on his lips and smoothing his hair away from his eyes. 'I have longed for you since the first day I saw you five years ago. Somehow, I am sure this is meant. We won't tell the girls just yet. The move will be traumatic enough. We shall have to take our opportunities as we can for a while, then, when you're both settled, we can decide how we want to live the rest of our lives.'

'I need you inside me, whatever happens.' He blushed and said, 'I know it's not really possible but I want you to make your babies in me.'

'I know, darling. Your hole is my home now. It is becoming a cunt just for me and my use. Just be patient.'

He fucked his new lover again, coming rapidly and passionately into his hole, still, as he insisted, an arse, not yet entirely a cunt, although Casper was enraptured by just how feminine Tom made him feel. They suddenly remembered that they had to get up and put the meal into the oven. It was nowhere near ready when the girls returned and Zena started to grumble before dissolving into laughter as she took in the situation, which her husband and Casper found it impossible to hide from her practiced eye, to which their rampant desire for each other was as clear as if they had announced it to the accompaniment of drums and trumpets, whereas Frances was, as yet, oblivious to the situation dreaming, as she was, of Zena's cock. The meal, when it finally appeared, was delicious.

Frances and Casper decided to buy the house. They made an offer on it which was accepted. They went to a jeweller Zena recommended to buy a wedding ring for Frances since, Zena assured them, whilst many people in Millbrow were welcoming to their sort of relationship, they did like them to be married or at least to give the appearance of being so if they were living together.

Six months later Mr and Mrs Casper Trojan moved into Lowgill House, Staple Lane, Millbrow. Since all the renovations had not been completed they were given a housewarming party by their best friends, Mr and Mrs Tom Wakely of Millbrow Grange. The Ladies' Sunday Coffee Circle and their menfolk were all invited. One lady said to her husband as they were driving home, 'Isn't it nice to see how affectionate the four of them are to each other. They might be one family.'

(to be continued)

12