A Millbrow Idyll Pt. 04

Story Info
Zena becomes Zack and relationships change.
3.4k words
4.5
3.7k
2
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassie looked round her dining table. Her family was all together this evening and she felt content. Tom, her husband, sat opposite her. She felt a wave of masculinity emanating from him and enveloping her. She thought to herself, 'Here is my rock, the centre of my life, whose cock owns my cunt and has turned it into his home.'

Momentarily she felt deprived and she longed for him to fill her and make her complete. Tom smiled at her and she knew that he recognised her need. He mouthed the word, 'soon'. She smiled back. Frances and Zena didn't notice. They were too busy discussing their outfits for a forthcoming party.

Tom held out his hand to his wife and she placed her big hand in his greater one. He raised it to his lips, turned it over and kissed the blue line of a vein in her wrist, looking all the while into her eyes. Cassie gasped and her lips automatically seemed to frame an invitation. The other two snapped back into an awareness of their host and hostess. Frances looked at her father and former husband and said, 'We had something to ask you but perhaps it isn't the time.'

'It certainly isn't the time, darling,' said Zena. 'Can't you see Tom and Cassie are panting for it and we're in the way. After twenty-five years of living with Tom I recognise his randy look and Cassie brings it out in him more than I ever could. Come on. We're going.'

They left.

Tom stood, then walked around the table to stand behind his wife. He placed his hands on her shoulders and leant over her. She leant her head back and he kissed her, his tongue teasing her lips.

'What does my darling girl want?' he asked.

'Her husband inside her,' said Cassie, 'Making babies.'

Tom led her upstairs to their bedroom. He unzipped her dress and she draped it over a chair back and turned to face her husband. Her pink and white lace bra and panties stretched enticingly over her hairless, delicately scented flesh. Tom took her into his arms to kiss her properly, then he undid her bra to loose her breasts into his waiting hands. They had swelled from being magnificent male pecs into a pair of succulent feminine breasts with the prettiest nipples, during the year she had followed Frances's example in taking hormone injections. Helene du Cul, the lingerie maker, had commented on the rapidity with which her womanly attributes had been growing when she measured her again for the second time in six months, taking care to stroke the nipples to tautness and bestowing a butterfly kiss on each of them.

Tom lowered his head and suckled on her. He became her baby and she grasped his mouth to her nipple as he chewed her flesh. She shuddered and he released himself in order to remove his clothes and hers, leaving only her thigh-highs. He sank to his knees and took her cock and balls into his hands. Her cock had shrunk from its eight inches to a flaccid six and it and her tight little balls were like a pink orchid nestling in his cupped palms. He took each segment in his mouth, sucking each ball individually before running back her foreskin and licking the darker pink of her helmet head and then enveloping everything together in his mouth.

'Baby boy, fuck mummy,' whispered Cassie, seizing his hair.

Tom rose and pushed his wife onto her knees. She grasped his ten inches and holding his balls she ran her tongue over his length, lubing his cock and then taking his head between her lips. Tom groaned, lifted her up and laid her on her back. He mounted her, positioned his cock-head at her hole and eased the width of his great truncheon into her. She bucked wildly as he entered and pushed further. In the pattern of partial withdrawal and ever deeper incursions they became one flesh and Cassie had the experience she only knew when Tom was deep inside her. As his full width stretched her hole she knew that she was no longer a separate being. She was at once part of the husband-wife creature whose desperate pounding rocked the bed and, as though in another life, she was an observer watching her baby boy make his babies in his mummy's womb.

'Mummy, take your baby's sperm. Take it all,' rasped Tom.

'Yes, breed mummy, my baby bull.'

He shuddered his great bursts of cum deep into her womb and she was satisfied. He lay on her, his chest heaving from the spent effort, as she kissed his face and licked the sweat from his brow. His cock still filled her vagina and she was the complete woman she yearned to be. Then he slipped out and a tide of loss engulfed her.

Tom cradled his wife's head in his massive arms.

'I know, darling,' he said and she was comforted.

As she had become more feminine so her desire to bear babies to her husband had increased. They had discussed the situation and they had developed roles in their love-making. A fantasy of her bearing babies, who then became their mother's lovers had ensued. All the male parts were taken by Tom who grew to enjoy the fantasy just as much as his wife. However, their usual sexual roles remained those they had begun their affair with, when Tom had awakened for the first time Casper's femininity and she had become Tom's wife. Now Cassie could hardly bring to mind her masculine identity as something which had been part of her. She remembered Casper as though he had been another person and she saw his life from the outside. When she thought that she could have continued to be him if Tom had not intervened she was terrified. The thought first came to her whilst she and Tom were having lunch one day and she started to shake. Tom leapt to his feet and wrapped his arms around her.

'What on earth is the matter, love?' he asked.

'I don't know why but for a moment I imagined you and I had not met and you hadn't freed me from being Casper. I am only myself because of you.'

She began to cry. Tom rocked her back and forth, whispering gently his love to her and gradually she calmed.

'Please never leave me, Tom,' she said. 'I cannot exist without you.'

Tom was shocked by her insecurity. He said, 'We are part of each other, sweetheart. I shall always be here for you and you for me. I had no idea what an all-enveloping love could be before I met you. I longed for you throughout the time Casper and Frances used to come here. I knew you were my true love but you never realised and sometimes I despaired. But you and I are together now and no one will separate us. You have my word, my darling girl.'

His lips found hers, their desire rose and he took her to bed, where his cock entered his home and set his seed once more.

...

Zena's sister, Helene du Cul, the lingerie maker, had promised Cassie that she would help her make jam in preparation for the harvest festival at the church in Millbrow. The farmers brought their produce and the non-farmers made preserves or gave monetary donations. Anything saleable was sold to support various local charities. So here they were, these two big women, working together in Cassie's kitchen. They were making blackcurrant jam. The longest, most tedious job was topping and tailing the fruit. This they had managed before taking a coffee break and now the jam was bubbling in a preserving pan on the stove. They spooned a smear of the liquid onto a cold saucer and watched for the jam to hold its shape as they tilted it.

'That's it,' exclaimed Helene, on the third attempt, as the rich purple liquid became a viscous teardrop. They bottled the jam and set the jars aside to cool.

Cassie set about washing up. Helene moved behind her, slid her hands up Cassie's skirt and lightly gripped her silk-clad buttocks.

'Don't, Helene,' said Cassie but Helene continued to stroke the powerfully rounded behind she lusted after.

'You have the most luscious bottom in Millbrow,' she murmured into Cassie's ear, before nipping her lobe with her teeth.

'And you've seen all of them, I suppose?'

'I've had most of them, including a few of the men.' Cassie tried to shrug herself free. Helene sensed that she had gone too far and withdrew her hands. 'Not, I hasten to add, your Tom's delicious bum. I've not even seen that one without trousers.'

'I wish you wouldn't go on like this, Helene. You know that Tom and I have promised to be faithful to one another.'

'But see what you do to me,' pleaded Helene, taking Cassie's hand and placing it on the front of her panties which were stretched by her massive pole trying to escape its bonds.

Cassie pulled her hand away. 'I'm sorry about that but you'll just have to deal with it yourself.'

Helene immediately yanked down her panties and grasped her ten inches.

'Don't tell me your lips aren't aching to take this piece of prime meat into them and to drink its juices to the last dregs. Look what I'm offering you.'

Cassie licked her lips. She almost sank to her knees but she turned and ran from the kitchen leaving Helene to begin pulling herself off but, without Cassie there, she no longer wanted to do so. She pushed her cock back into her knickers. She found Cassie in the sitting room and apologised. Cassie was clearly shaken by what had nearly happened but she managed a smile.

'Please don't do anything like that again, Helene,' she said. 'I really like having you as a friend but it can't go on if you don't leave me alone.'

'Don't say that, sweetheart. I'll try to be good but I haven't felt like this about another woman before and sometimes it gets the better of my good intentions. Don't send me away, please.'

She looked so contrite, and it seemed to Cassie so absurd that such a huge woman should appear so like a chidden little girl, that Cassie couldn't help but smile. She kissed Helene lightly on the lips and said, 'Let that be enough for you.'

Ruefully, Helene said, 'If only it could be.' But she made no attempt to take it further.

They finished washing up together. Cassie had made a sandwich lunch for them and as they ate Helene asked if Cassie had seen Zena and Frances recently.

'They were here for dinner a couple of nights ago,' said Cassie.

'And?'

'What do you mean "and"?'

'How was Zena dressed?'

'Smartly, as usual. Helene, what's this about?'

'Didn't they ask you anything?'

Cassie remembered. 'They were about to but Tom and I were so obviously wanting to go to bed they said they'd ask us another time.'

'Perhaps I'd better leave it to them.'

'Look, Helene, having gone this far you really should tell me what is going on.'

'You know that Zena and I were originally brothers. We knew from the beginning that we were girls, although from time to time Zena (Gerry, as he then was) would go out with girls and enjoy them as a man would. He's always been a bit bi. I'm a year younger than Gerry and he led the way for me in coming out to our parents. They were horrified, so when Gerry decided to become a wrestler, instead of being dead against it, as they would have been normally, because they wanted us to have a profession, they thought he was becoming fully manly and were delighted. They didn't realise that his main reason for wanting to wrestle was so that he would be mauled about by men even bigger than himself. Meanwhile I had put myself beyond the pale by going into a fashion house, after art school, to design women's lingerie. Once Zena met Tom and became his wife our parents disowned both of us. We had a sort of reconciliation before they died but, in effect, we became each other's family. Fortunately, when I met and married Henri, we, Tom and Zena, got on well together.

'In all the twenty-five years she was married to Tom Zena was womanly, except that in our ladies' days she would often choose to be a top partner in our fuck-fests. The point is that the male role is growing on her and she is thinking of living as a male husband to Frances, who seems pleased with the idea. I think they are worried that you and Tom might not approve.'

'But why on earth should we mind?'

'I don't know. I think there must be more to it than that. Why don't you ask them and get it over with for all of you?'

'I shall,' said Cassie.

She got her chance the following day after she had transported the jam to the church hall. Zena and Frances were there delivering jars of pickles. Cassie invited them both home for coffee. Once they were seated with cups of remarkably good coffee in front of them she told them what Helene had said and waited for their comments.

Zena took Frances's hand in hers. 'Shall I tell your daddy or would you prefer to do so, darling?' she asked.

'I think I should,' said Frances. 'Zena is reverting to being a man much of the time. Whereas she was my husband and my mummy she has become my husband and my daddy. It doesn't mean I'm not still your daughter but I should like to start calling you mummy instead of daddy. Would you mind?'

Cassie sat for a moment, getting her head around yet another change in her family relationships. 'I don't think I do,' she said, 'After all, darling, I am entirely woman now.' Then, as an afterthought, rather tentatively she asked Frances, 'Do you ever think of your original mother?'

Frances sighed. 'Sometimes, but less and less often. I feel guilty, but that life, when I was your and her son, seems as though it wasn't me. I remember the life as though it was lived by someone else. There are moments which are still part of me, like the time you took me to Devon and I first saw and swam in the sea. It was so cold but it was wonderful. Or the time we were in the train going somewhere and we saw Durham Cathedral through the window rising up from its cliff like a great stone bird on its nest. And I remember the comfort I felt in mum's arms when I fell off my bike and scratched my knees, when I was tiny. Individual memories are still part of me but I have changed so much. I'm sorry.'

'I feel guilty too, my dear. You were my wife; then I became Tom's wife. Before that your mother and I were together for twenty-six years and yet the woman I have become hardly remembers those years in any meaningful way. Except that, without them, I shouldn't have you my dear daughter. Yes, Frances, I shall be proud to be your mother.'

Frances wrapped her arms around her new mother and said, 'Thank you, darling. Will you tell Tom he's become my stepfather?'

'He's been that for some time in his mind.' Cassie turned towards Zena and asked, 'Are you going to change your name and what about clothes?'

'Tell Tom he's got his old friend Zack back (sorry about the rhyme). I shall still dress as Zena for some occasions but in the main I shall revert to male outer clothes. However, I'm never going back to those boring male underclothes. I shall keep on with the silk and the lace so Helene will not be losing a customer. My sister would kill me if I reverted altogether.'

Cassie recalled the enthusiasm with which Zena had rammed her eight-inch cock into her during the fuck-fest the previous year and thought being masculine would suit Zack. Her second thought was that her daughter was a lucky girl. Zack looked closely at Cassie. She felt as though he had divined her thoughts and she felt slightly uncomfortable. She moved in her chair and realised that her clitie was stirring. She was fancying Zack. She blushed and looked down but not before she had seen Zack fleetingly look gratified and expectant. It was only for a moment and then the look was gone but she recognised the look of the dominant male, sensing an opportunity. As they parted company he shook hands with her but held her hand in his for fractionally longer than was strictly necessary. Her clitie spasmed again. She moistened her lips and looked away.

Frances said, 'Bye, mummy. Shall I see you at the ladies' coffee morning on Sunday?'

'Of course, dear. And I'm sure Tom will be alright with your new developments. I'll tell him as soon as he comes back from London tomorrow.'

Then she thought to herself, 'Did I just deliberately tell Zack that Tom is away tonight? What the hell am I doing?'

As she was preparing her evening meal she heard the front door open. At first she feared that she had left the door off the latch and that it was Zack come to take her. She felt at once afraid and excited. Tom came into the room.

'Darling,' he said. 'You look as though you've seen a ghost. What on earth is wrong?'

She pulled herself together. 'Nothing's wrong. You startled me, that's all. Oh, my dearest love, I am so glad to see you.' And she threw her arms around her husband.

He freed himself gently from her grip and said, 'I finished the business early and I couldn't wait to get back to my sweet little wife. I wasn't expecting quite such a rapturous welcome but I'm not complaining.'

He took her in his arms and kissed her. They made out for a few minutes and then their passion grew.

'Tom really is all I need,' she thought, relieved, as his hands unhooked her bra and cupped her breasts; his head descended to suckle on her and his hands pushed her panties down. She stepped out of them and started to unbutton his shirt, to suck his nipples, to explore his pits with her tongue, to inhale the scent and taste of her man. She undid his belt, ran down his zip and released the great purple-headed emperor of his cock into her waiting hands then her lips; she took him into her mouth and knelt in devotion before his masculinity, worshipping his cock and balls.

They shrugged off the remainder of their clothes and he pushed her face-down on the bed and rammed his cock in one deep thrust into her pussy. She wailed in pain and extasy as he built up his thrusts to a savage beat and all her pain transmuted into pleasure and she knew, without doubt, that he was her man and she was his woman. He turned her over and wrapped her thighs around his waist as his cock became ever more exigent in its need to penetrate the innermost depths of her womb and then, with a mighty cry, which must have been heard in the street outside, Tom impregnated his wife. The great gusts of sperm shot into her and she, in turn, cried aloud as they became no longer husband and wife but a single sexual being, ravished and ravisher alike. Again and again he came and she received but which gave and which gained they could not tell. He slept inside her.

Sometime later she heard the doorbell. Her husband rolled off her but, exhausted and still sleeping, wrapped his arms around her. She lay awake, listening. The doorbell sounded again but then Zack, for she had no doubt it was her daughter's husband, must have noticed Tom's car standing at the side of the house and she heard his footsteps moving away.

Despite herself she felt her clitie stirring. Her husband's hairy thigh moved onto her shaved thigh and she buried her face in the forest on his mighty chest.

'Oh Tom,' she thought. 'I shall try. I really shall try to be true to you.' Yet two pictures refused to go away. One was Zack's eight inch cock which she remembered from when, as Zena, he fucked her in the meadow; the other was Helene's ten inches of man meat which, on the same occasion, had taken her cunt twice before feeding her throat with Helene's delicious womanly sperm.