A Mind in Control

Story Info
I still don't believe it.
1.4k words
3.82
22k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers

Everyone mentioned in the story is above the age of eighteen. This story contains scenes a guy having sex with a guy dressed as a girl. If that bothers you please don't read it, and then leave a ugly comment. Just find another story. Thanks for you that follow me! I appreciate your appreciation.

Ok so, I have a confession. I love reading erotic mind control stories on Literotica. I also enjoy seeing it used in porn, Not ever believing it could really happen. Like a magician performing tricks on stage, it would be smoke and mirrors.

*****

My college dorm mate was majoring in psychology, with a focus on behavioral psychology. He was an incredibly intense person to have conversations with. Always thinking outside the box, or having you answer your own questions. To be honest I found it creepy, it weirded me out.

Oh hi! My name is Benjamin Blake. I'm the one who's telling you that indeed mind control works.

Here's how I know.

We were in the middle of the stretch between spring break and summer. Donnie the aforementioned roommate, must of had a hot spring break. He was crawling up the walls horny, by the second week back to school. He did tell me about his girlfriend at home, in Texas, I believe. He bragged about getting laid everyday that we were on break.

One night he arrived at the dorm, he was excited just getting the news that his girlfriend was coming to visit to tend to his needs. After a few questions, I told him I would make myself scarce. He seemed pleased.

It was later in the week, and I hadn't seen her arrive or leave, I must have been fortunate enough to have missed her! Getting to the room to set my heavy backpack down, I turned to shrug off my coat, to see Donnie sitting there with a look that screamed someone ran over my dog. After finding out that he and his girlfriend had a terrible argument, she had went back home. I felt sorry for the guy and told him as much.

"I swear your eyes are just as blue as hers. Maybe more. Hey!" Donnie suddenly said. Then he looked like he was trying to find the right words, or maybe work out the rest of a plan.

He got up off his bunk a few moments later, and asked me to stand as well. I didn't know what he was thinking as he walked around me a few times. "Yeah! This could work." His voice broke the awkward silence.

"What could work?" I said as my head turned, following him around. "Hey, sit back down, I have to get some things." Then he hurried off.

See told you, he's creepy. I was sitting there wondering what the fuck? It was taking a bit, so I unpacked my books and looked over my homework for tonight.

It must have been about a half an hour later. He reappeared with a box of stuff, he placed on his bed. He rummaged around in the box and pulled out crystal on a chain. He came over to me and sat down on my bunk. I tore away from my studies and looked at the stone as it swung too and fro. Then he began to speak but I couldn't hear him clearly. I did all I could to hear what he was saying.

It was strenuous, trying to hear the words out of his mouth. Then I finally did hear a word. "Relax."

I briefly closed my eyes when I reopened them Donnie was standing in front of me. He said I needed a shower, handing me a bottle of body wash. I went to the bathroom and heated the water. I never questioned my obedience. I thought I was doing it out of courtesy.

I stepped into the warm spray, and turned a few times. Then I began to wash noticing that the body wash had built up a thick foaming lather. I made certain to cover every inch of my 5' 6" frame. The smell of the soap was pleasant and reminded me of perfume. The lather began to warm, I enjoyed the sensation, as I continued to spread thick, tingling bubbles all over myself. I was in the water for some time noticing my fingers begin to prune up. I rinsed the soap off as I washed my hair, then rinsed it all off.

Finally stepping out, I dried off and combed my hair. If I didn't comb it right away it would get tangled. I used a hair tie to keep it off my shoulders and back. I hate the feel of wet hair. Then left the bathroom. I got to my bed and sat there naked. Donnie had changed into shorts, and was pacing the room.

He grabbed something off his bed and brought it over. I stood up, not knowing why I did. He handed me a hanger with a wig. Then he told me to put all of it on. I complied immediately, and dressed. I could see my reflection in the mirror across the room after I had finished. I never once thought about the lacy stockings, the pink g-string under the short cheerleader skirt. The white button up shirt showed the pink bra I had on now, along with an enormous amount of cleavage on display. The blond curls that fell on my shoulders were a nice contrast to the white shirt. It cane easily as if I had been dressing this way all my life.

Donny then handed me a box that looked like something you would take fishing. Inside there were bottles and tubes, brushes and compacts. A rather large collection of blushes and shadows. I applied what I felt necessary from the kit. Eyelashes, and liner with a bit of shadow.

I didn't hesitate, or react, to what I was doing. I felt as I've done it thousands of times. Having no problems with anything I applied. Then I stood up, as if it had been the only thing I wanted to do. I watched Donnie as he removed his clothes. The ebony flesh was uncovered slowly, but my eyes never lost focus. His dark contrast to my pale smooth skin fascinated me suddenly, I could not take my eyes off him. After his jeans and boxers found a comfy spot on the floor to be balled up In, he sat on his bunk. His lips moved.

I nodded and took two steps and got on my knees. Taking a hold of the member in front of me as if I did it on a daily basis. My wet lips enclosing around the large circumference of his cock. I bathed it in saliva, as my face got closer to his lap. I pulled back a few inches to lubricate my thick lips some, then descended again. What I couldn't get in my mouth I held with my hand, stroking its girth. Feeling the throb of blood in thick veins as it pulsed against the dark flesh that held them. Feeling like velvet I could barely touch my thumb with my finger. I squeezed a bit tighter. Then I let it go as it felt like it burned me. I had to close my eyes so his curly puibic hair wouldn't get into them. My hand went to the big meaty balls that hung below. My nose buried in his lap. His sent painted itself on the inside of my sinuses. Having my airway blocked, my heart slowed, so I wouldn't require air as often.

His flavor filled every corner of my mouth. The combination of the abundance of saliva and the thick shaft, made me swallow repeatedly. I could feel the thick head as it blocked the path to my stomach, Filling my throat entirely. I backed away enough to taste some of the rich, thick, salted flow. I sped the process up, swallowing him again and again. Then I felt the warmth of his spray travel it's way down my throat into my stomach. Grabbing me by the hair he pulled my head back slightly and coated the insides of my mouth with creamy ropes. I cleaned that 10 inch shaft completely of any residue. Even licking the saliva that had trickled down to those huge balls.

Then I stood up and went to the bathroom again. Like I just needed to do it now. Freed myself of my garb and showered.

Waking up with my body covered in bubbly body wash. under the hot spray of water, I thought nothing. I finished my shower and climbed into bed. I soon fell asleep.

***

Please stay tuned to see what happens... Suggestions on where you want this to go are welcome. Those who follow me, you know what turns you on. What should he make him do next?

Cirkle7
Cirkle7
147 Followers