All Comments on 'A Mind in Control'

by Cirkle7

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Tied up

I would like to read about you getting tied up and lying on the bed on your back and Donnie face fucking you with that gorgeous black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Good storyline but needs tons of editing! Donnie was wearing shorts, but his boxers and jeans were on the floor? Bad grammar, punctuation, and some spelling errors. SMH

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

I would like Benjamin to realise what has happened at some point, after having several pleasant sexual experiences with Donnie. Benjamin would be angry and disgusted at first, but then feel a need to have sex with Donnie (or men in general) that he can’t suppress. He would not know if this urge was programmed in his mind by Donnie or if it was genuine. I would like to read about the struggle as Benjamin tries to decide whether to accept his new sexual preferences or to fight them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I would like to know....

....that this story is moved to the gay story section, where someone would enjoy it more than I did. I'm going to hunt for women. To all of you who are hunting men, I wish you the best of luck.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCirkle7@Cirkle7
Greetings Readers! I wanted to thank my readers. You are the reason I’m here! I definitely enjoy several authors on Lit myself. I appreciate all feedback if I don’t make mistakes, I’ll never learn! I really enjoy writing filthy smut! I’m glad there are others with warped min...