A Mind to Capture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carla shook and rocked uncontrollably, leaning hard against the sofa-chair at her back as the slave girl brought her orgasm bursting out of her body. Still holding her copulating partner's suit flaps wide, the slave was rewarded in delight with the sweet flowing juices of Carla's explosion which she lapped up thankfully. Yelping while trying her damndest to stay quiet, Carla's whole body quivered under the weight of the explosion in the depths of her loins, even going as far as to clamp a hand over her own mouth to muffle her moans as she let them lose, knowing full well how badly Nathan would be glaring at her as she did so. A small part of her felt sorry for the risks she was putting them both under and the utter unprofessionalism of it all, but in the depths of the centre of her heavenly eruption, Carla didn't have the room in her mind to care right then. All she could do was shake and jolt and let her face contort to reflect something of the utter bliss she was experiencing, and try desperately to bite down the moans that were billowing up her throat.

It took the greater part of a minute for Carla to ride her wave down from heaven, and when she did, she found herself slumped, panting on the armrest of the sofa chair, her body hot, her pussy trembling, her legs shaking. The godly slave girl lapped like a humanoid kitten at her labia, savouring the rest of the wetness there and cleaning her cunt with her tongue. That in itself was incredibly hot - the attention, the love and care, the dedicated focus she applied to that one part of Carla's body was unbelievable. The simple warmth of the girl's hands on her thighs as they rested there, lightly holding her as she leaned in to lap at her body was electrifying. Carla felt like she was on something strong - she didn't feel present at all. She was still riding the high, and the high was lighting her insides up like an inferno, blurring her vision and dulling her ears while it heightened her nerves.

'She's done! Come ON!' Nathan hissed at Carla, removing the headphones from Ruviera's head and replacing the nightcap over her blank eyes, pocketing the phone. Quickly, he reached down and scooped her up at the waist, heaving her onto his shoulder. Carla looked up and dimly acknowledged her requirement, angling her pleasure-giver's head away with one gentle hand as she extracted herself from her perch. The slave girl leaned into her touch, like a pet who loved it's master, but did not argue. Carla could feel her ass in her suit, feel the heat of her body all around. It was hot - erotically hot. She'd never fucked, or even gotten aroused, on business jobs. The sensation of the blissful orgasm still rang in her mind, and her body felt like it was on fire inside the skin-tight garment. Reaching herself around, Carla found the slave's fingers at her backside already, softly gripping and passing her the zipper she'd drawn there herself to allow the girl access to begin with. Twisting to face the still kneeling woman in surprise, knelt down before her round ass, her nose barely half a hand from her crack and her fingers reaching up under Carla's sensitive parts to hand her the zipper in silence, she smiled shyly at the touch of their fingers, and took the zip from her. She drew it up, sealing her still tender lips back inside her suit, and turned to face the girl, placidly kneeling on the carpet, gazing unendingly at her. She really was like a pet, yearning for her attention...

Nathan was heading for the door, having already made it up the stairs at this point. The sound of the door opening drew Carla away, and she turned, dashing silently off after Nathan, her backside swinging as she ran in the figure-hugging suit, leaving the naked slave girl in her place kneeling on the floor, staring blankly after her without a word, the taste of Carla's cum still tainting her tongue and her glistening wetness still on her lips and chin.

Outside, Carla joined Nathan, who was approaching the car. Sprinting to the door, she opened it for him and helped heap Ruviera inside.

'Thanks for the help,' he muttered at her. 'Glad we both shared the good parts on this job.'

Carla turned back to glance at the open door, dark in the night, ignorant of his scorn. 'You should. We have time.'

'No, we don't. the loop was suppsed to last half an hour, and the drop off is at least fifteen minutes away.'

Carla sighed, still distant. 'That was so good...'

'Yeah, well maybe you'll find something just as good at home if you get this job done - she's not the only one who'd enjoy eating you out, honey.' Nathan said, somewhat perturbed. Carla paused again, nearly stepping into the car. She glanced at Nathan.

'Give me the phone, quick.' He did so, and Carla leaned in, attaching the car's AUX cord to the phone's jack. Looping it over the seat in front of Ruviera, Carla jacked the headrest up and strung the cord around the top of the phone, hooking the remainder of it over the seat. Leaning in, she tapped the loop function on the video, and hit play. Extracting herself from the side of the car and shutting the door, Carla leaned in to grab the keys from Nathan and locked it for him.

'C'mon,' she breathed. 'She'll last a lot longer now.' Before he could stop her, Carla was leading him by hand and swaying bum back into the enemy's lair, where the naked girl still knelt in the darkness on her own.

@ @

'Oh fuck! Oh fuck, ooh my god, oh my god, fuck me!' Nathan said aloud as a soft, expert mouth worked over his cock. Thoroughly engorged and ready to explode, Nathan's whole body shook as Carla's perfectly trained tongue teased the cum from his length. She grinned around his shaft up at him and winked, he throat partially expanded to fit Nathan's helmet inside her. He knew what was coming. He let his head drop back on the coffee table as Carla rammed her nose hard against Nathan's navel and choked, her throat contracting spasmodically around him. His head ended right at the tightest part of Carla's throat and she felt the familiar warmth of his load erupting inside her. Despite her choking, Carla sighed in bliss and drank him, content in her confidence, having done the same thing hundreds of times to please her partner. Only this time it was different, for, hard at work at Carla's own crotch was the slave girl, her face buried in Carla's backside as her fingers worked a blur inside her pussy. The slave was an absolute pro and she sensed Carla's pleasure from Nathan's orgasm and brought her her own, ramming her thumb into Carla's hood and crushing her tender clit underneath the weight of her digits. Carla's tight rear clenched and the slave girl grinned as she licked and suckled at Carla's pucker, feeling her pussy tense and pulse around her fingers and the spurting warmth of her ejaculate running down her wrist as she helped Carla cum.

As Carla lifted her head from Nathan's cock and sniffed air in hard through a cum-gummed nose, Carla reached for the clicker on the table beside her face and pressed it, delivering her slave the reward she deserved so much. Instantly she felt the girl's hand vibrate inside her and her lips lift from her back door as the girl came, shaking and shivering, her spasms uncontrollable under the hypnotically induced bliss of the heavenly explosion.

All three collapsed back, panting, shaking, sweating. Carla and Nathan, naked since the part of the night where Nathan had let Carla jerk him while their slave fingered his backside, rubbed and touched each other contentedly, cupping a breast and running fingers over half-hardened penises, all of them covered in a mix of sweat, saliva and cum. The sun had started to rise, and the room warm, and as the three naked couplers lay together on the soaked carpet, they could hear the first of the birds chirping outside.

They dozed where they lay, or at least they probably did. The sun streamed in and warmed their skin and Carla and Nathan enjoyed the blissful serenity with their slave, content and satisfied and sated beyond belief. Eventually, Carla woke, her head drooped against Nathan's bare shoulder, one hand draped in his lap, the other in the lap of the slave girl who slept nestled up to her other side. The two were warm, their skin soothing her own where they touched, their presence giving Carla an immense sensation of satisfaction and safety. She could feel the lips of the slave girl's pussy at her fingertips, feel Nathan's shrunken dick in her other hand, and likewise feel the soft, tender digits of the other woman's at her own cunt. She stretched blissfully, utterly contented. The dried remnants of the night stained on her skin crackled and she itched at them idly.

Something cooled. The warmth left Carla's skin. At first, she didn't care, or tried not to. She touched at her companions and snuggled in tighter, but the warmth still wasn't as full. Eventually, she cracked open her eyes in an effort to see if the sun had gone down from the windows or something. When she saw what it was, she froze instantly.

'Well hello there. Who do I see here in the depths of my little web, all tied up and ready for mamma Spider to find them?'

The cold, sexy gaze of Madame Ruviera bore down at Carla's naked form, and she instinctively shied away. There was a phone in her hand, the phone with Nathan's hypnosis video on it. It was off - probably having gone flat sometime during the depths of the night.

'Could it be... Prey?' Ruviera's voice was icy and low, menacing and yet dripping with wetness - lusty, wanting pleasure, as though Ruviera's evil tone and insinuated intent, and her desire to jump in and join the orgy with the three, was one and the same thing. Carla couldn't know that it wasn't. She would soon find out, however.

Ruviera let out a low chuckle, smiling down at Carla, her eyes drinking her body in.

'I think it might be.'

TBC

12