A Mind to Entangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was incredible. Intense. Unbelievable. She came like she'd never cummed before, her legs ramming shut on either side of Brigitte's body, her pussy clamping around her friend's fingers as she shook and jolted. She moaned long and hard right into her friend's ear, but in that moment she didn't care. And then, in the moment right after hers, she returned to her senses long enough to hear Brigitte moaning back, and she knew he friend was cumming too. She could feel her shaking, feel her jolting forwards, and that sensation alone coaxed another round of tensing spasms out of Lydia's electrically charged body. Their skin prickled, hot and sticky together, and both women could feel the warm touch of the other on her, feel her friend's bosom on hers, abdomens touching, the heat in her legs and fire at her crotch.

It was Lydia who rode it out first. Blinking, she felt the sticky sensation of her sweaty skin on her friend's and the ice-like sensation of the wetness at her crotch around her friend's still engorged fingertips and it drew her out of the trance she hadn't noticed she was sinking into. She pulled her eyes away from the screen just in time to look into Brigitte's eyes as her friend found a handhold on the couch back and raised her head to look at Lydia. Cute but unremarkable, the slightly chubby Brigitte gazed for a silent moment down into the wide, yearning eyes of her best friend and Lydia saw something snap inside the deep brown pupils, something animalistic, something primal, something buried far beyond the understandable, the describable. When Brigitte closed those eyes, it was because she had leaned in to kiss her friend, passionate, wide lips suckling into her own, and Lydia's mind didn't argue. She kissed her friend back, and found her own lips reacting with the same passion as Brigitte's, mirroring her suckling lips and seeking tongue. Lydia didn't notice when the fingertips left her pussy, but she caught the scent of thick sex entering her nose and opened her eyes in time to see the slick digits of Brigitte's hand nearing her mouth. She watched, a slight smile cracking her lips as Brigitte slipped them into her mouth and sucked the fluids off them, then, not willing to be outplayed by the girl, she jerked her chin slightly, indicating her desire for her friend to share the goods, and Brigitte leaned in to put the fingers into her friend's mouth before replacing them with her lips once more.

Some twenty minutes later, the comfort of Brigitte's weight on her and the awkwardness of her slumped position on the couch's armrest getting uncomfortable, Lydia and Brigitte finally separated, sitting up in the darkness. A cold white light glistened off their sweat-stained skin from the laptop screen and Lydia watched in surprise as Brigitte's eyes sought and found the spiral graphic once again, almost slipping back into her trance immediately. Lydia leaned in to close the image, but not before feeling the slight yanking sensation it gave her when the image met her periphery. Despite herself, as she moused over to the button to close the window and clicked it, Lydia let her unneeded gaze flick into the spirals, and for a tiny instant felt the satisfaction of its attraction as she looked into it. Then, her fingers clicked the mousepad and the graphic was replaced with the selfie of Lydia and her dog that was her wallpaper, leaving Lydia looking at the fur of her dog's ear.

Blinking and sitting up straight, Lydia turned to the still glassy Brigitte. Her best friend smiled at her, unsure of what to say. Lydia smiled back, then realised she didn't know what to say either. Glancing down momentarily, Lydia smiled at the sight of Brigitte's softly rising and falling bosom, and saw her friend doing the same. Then, she saw the breathing deepen, and rasp slightly, and remembered with a jolt that she'd programmed her friend to become deeply aroused at the sight of her breasts. Standing quickly and covering with her arm, she blustered a little. 'Better put these away,' she said with a slightly nervous laugh, bending to find her bra on the floor. Brigitte watched her, not turning away as her friend presented her shapely backside to her as she recovered her underwear.
'I had no idea they were so beautiful.' Brigitte whispered, and Lydia turned to face her, the intrigue evident on her face. So this was what real mind control did, she thought to herself. She took my words so literally. Still trying her best to keep her breasts covered as she put the bra on, Brigitte continued. 'I had no idea how beautiful you were.'

That made Lydia pause for a moment. Oh. Oh fuck. She thought to herself.

Lydia had to admit that Brigitte was attractive, in her own way. Tall for a girl and by no means fat, her body was well filled and curvaceous. Her breasts were large but firm and looked full and tight in a bra, even if they sagged a little when topless. Her hips were wide and she had a round, thick backside that formed generous figure-8 twists when she walked. She had thick thighs and her physical job kept her arms and legs strong, and although she didn't look strong, she was. Her features were simple and plain - mousey brown hair hung about her shoulders, lightly wavy the longer it got, and she ordinarily wore glasses over her big brown eyes. Her nose was pointed and her lips parted with a tiny kink at the centre of her upper lip, giving her a naturally sexy, coy look. Her cheeks dimpled when she smiled and her smile was warm and friendly, if rarely used due to her shyness. Ordinarily, Lydia was a dominant girl, at least with other women - when she was with men, she let them lead, happy to give over to the natural traditions of masculine romantics and coyly suggest and intimate her way into their pants, letting her body talk and her ever so slightly reckless actions - drinking a touch too much wine, laughing a little more at jokes, leaning in on the table or kinking her legs to perk her butt out, and so on. With women, she took that role, and she was clear in her desires. She liked to date girls that wanted to fuck first and then get food, drink wine and watch movies, and her most successful relationships in the past had been the ones that had had one or both of them screaming very early on.

Lydia, for her part, was short but fiery. She had a crop of shoulder-length blonde hair that darkened at the roots, and she often wore it bunched into a ponytail or free, as she had tonight. Her face was thin and angular and her hazel eyes and high cheekbones seemed to point towards her lips and nose, as if guiding you to look away from her eyes. She was thin, and didn't have the breasts of Brigitte, but hers were firm and youthful and still kept their roundness when uncovered. Her waist was thin and angular and while she didn't have hips like Brigitte, she did have a perky bubble-butt that she knew men went nuts over. She liked the way heels showed her best curves off, and her legs were almost always on show. And here she stood, naked save for her half-donned bra and soaked panties, her best friend of years seemingly erotically attracted to her, and it had been her doing. But Brigitte was different. Brigitte was her best friend, her confidant. She might not have been a forceful girl, but she was the one person Lydia told all her secrets to, the one person she trusted to discuss relationships and boys, and had been there for her whenever she needed her, oftentimes when others disappeared. Their interactions tonight had changed something, something key, something deep at the root of their friendship, and Lydia wasn't sure what it was yet.

Realising she had been staring at her friend, Lydia let out a short cough and cleared her throat, stumbling over a mess of "yes, well"s and "I guess, um"s. She still fumbled with the bra, and had just managed to hook the first loop in behind her when Brigitte stood up and stepped up to her friend.

'I know why you did what you did.' She whispered, her nose inches away from Lydia's. Lydia could smell her breath, and the scent of her own sex that hung in it. Speechless, she watched her friend's lips as they moved. 'And I'm glad you did.'

Gently, Brigitte leaned towards her best friend. Her fingers found her friend's arms, creeping around them, holding her. This time when their lips met, it wasn't the forceful, frantic kiss of passion, but that didn't make it any less sensual. Brigitte's kiss was full and warm and as soft as silk on her lips, and Lydia felt herself softening into it, as if the contact was sapping her nerves and willpower to resist her friend through her mouth.

In the end, Lydia decided she didn't care if it was sapping her will. She let her hands seek out her friend's arms, and from there her back, snaking around her shoulders as the two kissed. Brigitte's fingers edged themselves around Lydia and Lydia let the corners of her lips twist into a grin as she felt those soft digits search for, find, and undo the single hook she'd managed to attach on her bra. She allowed her friend to do what it was she was trying to do, parting their lips, leaning back and slipping her arms through the straps as Brigitte held them, drawing them off her body. The creased grin on Lydia's lips burst into a full smile as Brigitte's eyes sought and found her breasts immediately and her gaze widened ever so slightly as she took in the twin mounds. So what if it wasn't truly just her body that was turning her on, Lydia thought to herself. It was there now, the programming, the command, the sexual attraction to Lydia's breasts, and she was embracing her new orders. Besides, Lydia reasoned as she pressed her now naked bosom into Brigitte's once more, their kiss resuming with a passion.

She could get used to this.

12