Dad's Hypnotherapy Pt. 01

Story Info
Dad takes control of daughter using hypnosis.
1.3k words
3.88
124k
116

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
IllyHymen
IllyHymen
296 Followers

In my third year of college, I dropped out for a lot of reasons and ended up living with my dad who is a lifelong psychotherapist, though that didn't stop my mother from leaving immediately after I left for college. I always found it odd that my dad had helped so many people with their problems and relationships but could never manage his own. It's weird having a therapist as a father. He promised he never tried to analyze me, but his entire adult life has been spent analyzing and helping people so he can't help but use therapy techniques on me. Our relationship often felt like therapist and patient instead of father and daughter. I can only imagine my mom felt something similar, leading to strain on their marriage. This also made it difficult to bring my problems to him growing up as he would try therapy techniques instead of just being there for me. Still, I love my dad and wouldn't trade him for any dad in the world.

He was more than eager to have me move into his new condo after college. My childhood home had been paid off and was where my mother resided. Regardless of how accommodating your parents are, failing out of college and moving in with your parents is very stressful. I frequently had trouble sleeping but hesitated to talk about my stress and anxiety with my dad. When I did fall asleep, I would have these intensely vivid dreams, often sexual. I never harbored sexual feelings towards a family member, but in these stress dreams, sometimes I would have intense and vivid sexual encounters with my dad. I would wake up with my heart racing and my pussy soaked. Even if my dad wasn't a therapist, I still wouldn't be comfortable telling him about my stress dreams.

One day at breakfast before he left for work, my dad commented on how he heard me in the kitchen late at night after I went to bed. I confided in him that I hadn't been sleeping well. He asked me if I was having bad dreams, and I told him I was but I didn't remember them. My dad said I had been looking tired recently and suspected as much. He offered me some affirmations. Again, it seemed like he had trouble seeing me as his daughter and not a patient, but I was constantly tired at that point and willing to try anything. He gave me a few sentences I should repeat to myself before bed and if I woke up in the night.

"I am a beautiful woman. I love my family, and my family loves me. I can sleep peacefully through the night."

That night I whispered the phrases to myself as I lay in bed. I must have fallen asleep because the next thing I remembered was a vivid dream. In the dream my dad undressed me and kissed my pussy. Then he fingered me as he sucked my nipple. I could even see his hard cock. I snapped awake and found myself standing naked in the kitchen, my nipples hard, and my pussy soaked. My heart was racing, and my whole body was flush. The memories of the dream were still fresh in my mind. I hurried to the guest bedroom and found my clothes and underwear in the hallway. I must have walked to the kitchen in my sleep.

I was still reticent to confide in my dad, but I needed to warn him I was sleep walking for my own safety. I didn't know how it worked exactly, but I read stories about people leaving their house or driving their car in their sleep. At breakfast that morning I told him what had happened. He said sometimes it came about from stress, and what I had gone through in the past few months must have certainly been stressful. He promised to check on me that night. I asked about sleeping meds, and he said they weren't a great remedy for nightmares or sleep walking.

That night, I said my affirmations without thinking and fell asleep. I dreamt my dad undressed me again. This time he fondled my large breasts and played with my pussy. I tried to force myself awake from the dream but couldn't. It was almost like sleep paralysis. I lay there unmoving as he slid his hard cock in my mouth and made me suck it. I awoke suddenly in the kitchen, bent over the counter. My mouth was dry and bitter, I was naked again, and my pussy soaked. I stood in the dark a moment as the memory of the dream rushed over me, and I let out a tiny moan as my hips quivered. Then the kitchen light came on. My dad was standing there in a robe. I rushed to the living room and pulled the duvet around me. My dad said he heard me walking around and thought I might be sleep walking. I told him I was and I didn't know how to stop it. He said I should just go back to bed and we could try a therapy technique he had been studying just to help me.

That morning I sat down for breakfast at the table in my sleep shorts and chemi. Instead of pouring a cup of coffee, my dad sat across from me. He said these exact words, "Rachel, you are a beautiful woman. You love your family, and your family loves you. Now you will sleep peacefully." Then snapped his fingers. The next thing I remembered was a vivid dream.

I stripped naked and went to my dad's bedroom. I climbed in his bed and he came in. He removed the robe he was wearing and his thick cock stuck up proudly. He climbed on me and pressed his naked body against my soft naked body. His hands pawed at my breasts as he entered me. His bare cock thrusted inside me. My wet pussy gripped his cock. I couldn't move. He fucked me over and over then groaned as he came inside me.

I snapped awake as my body quaked with an orgasm. I cried out. I was naked in my bed. My pussy was warm and soaked through. I reached between my legs to find it sticky. I heard someone snap their fingers. I dreamed about my dad fucking me from behind. He slapped my fat ass as he fucked me without a condom. He squeezed my hanging breasts as he fucked me. My pussy squeezed around my dad's cock as if it couldn't get enough. I felt him cum inside me.

I was awake again. Naked in the living room. Dad had his friend Dave over. I was naked. They were talking about me. My dad told Dave he had full control now. "Just go fuck her, it's fine." I knew Dave since I was little. He bit and sucked my large breasts. He put his cock in my mouth and fucked it. My dad sat in the easy chair and masturbated as Dave used my body. He went up my ass and fucked it before cumming in me. My dad said I was beautiful, I loved my family, and then told me to sleep.

The only thing I can remember now is my dad touching my naked body and penetrating me. I sleep in his bed now. He touches my hairy pussy then my stomach. I'm pregnant now and my belly is swollen. My breasts hang like udders. My dad fucks me in the ass. I'm very pregnant now. My belly is very big and my breasts are swollen. My dad fucks me in the ass and touches my naked body. I don't remember a time when he wasn't penetrating my naked body.

***

IllyHymen
IllyHymen
296 Followers