A Miserable Pile of Secrets Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that actually happened a few times," Arthur lightly said as one of the rival leaders declared war on him. "Oh? You want to start some shit?" Arthur folded his arms and shook his head. "I didn't do shit to you! And you're going to act like this?"

Vince leaned in and asked, "Why did he declare war on you?"

"Because he doesn't like me."

"Why doesn't he like you?"

Arthur starting focusing all production on military units. "Partly because I don't have a strong navy, but I'm practically landlocked. The hell does he want from me?!"

"Well?" Vince shrugged. "I've heard of countries starting wars over pettier shit than that. What are you going to do?"

"Arrange my troops, get more troops, and defend. If this war drags on, I might try to steal one of his cities just to teach him a lesson."

They enjoyed the game for a while longer, but Arthur eventually said he was tired. He made sure to save the game and closed it. Vince reached out from behind and wrapped his arms around Arthur's shoulders. His voice was fleecy and rugged. "Come over here."

Okay.

There were some "supplies" in the nightstand. Arthur had been advised to keep them close. He turned and let Vince kiss him. He was fine with how his skin flushed and enjoyed the touches. Vince looked nice. He felt nice. He was damn hot, and he knew what to do. Physically, Arthur reacted.

Mentally, Arthur was so on edge that he'd cut himself.

Even when Vince was naked on his bed, looking like something the highest quality porn, a corner of Arthur's psyche was raw from all his rustling thoughts.

Liar.

This was a handsome liar, a gentle liar with long legs and a pleasant combination of rising scents. Musk, clean hair, aftershave, cologne, ready skin and laundry soap. And now, some plain lube and gloves. Those were on Arthur. For a moment, he had a vague thought about how Jake had never wanted to be penetrated in any way.

Soon, Arthur was right behind Vince, giving credit to the other man's firm buttocks and learning just how lovely his ass felt. The condom did its job but everything was so tight that Arthur felt like nothing was there. In end, when Arthur filled his condom with his semen, he briefly forgot his worries.

After everything was washed up, they cuddled for a while, their feet lightly touching. Then they changed the position, and Arthur was turned into a little spoon. Vince lightly ran his fingers on his abdomen. His voice floated over his hair. "Feel better?"

"Hm? Better?"

A kiss close to his ear. "You haven't been yourself today."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Arthur sighed. "I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable."

Vince tapped and played with his belly button, which made Arthur flinch. "You need to stop apologizing," Vince said. "Too much of a good thing is real, even with healthy stuff, like vegetables and exercise."

"I guess I was just irritated with the game."

"But you were all knotted up before that," Vince said as he nuzzled his neck. Then he sighed and put his palm over the back of Arthur's hand. "You must be freaked out over work. It's okay. You have time. Just keep at it."

Arthur shivered at the hint of a tongue he got on his nape. "Uhm ... well, you aren't just giving me extra time because we're always putting our feet up, right?"

"Hm? Putting our feet up?"

"Just ... something I heard once." Arthur gripped one of the pillows and tugged it close. "I mean, you aren't being nice just because we're lovers, right?"

Vince kissed his shoulder and said, "Don't worry. If you become a problem, I'll let you know."

If ... if he became a problem ...

Arthur let that phrase echo in his head.

How long would Vince keep this up? Should Arthur confront him? What would he do? Maybe he'd deny it.

But what if it got to a point where Vince couldn't deny it? What if Arthur got to a point where he was the laziest employee ever?

Would Vince sigh, fire him, and get him a new job? Or would he just keep up appearances? This stupid thing was costing him money, all sent to Arthur's bank account every week. It was wasteful and insulting. Arthur didn't want to be the pet that was given a fake job just because. What little pride he had was at risk.

Arthur made a plan then. He wouldn't do it all at once. He'd poke the envelope more and more each day. Then he'd push the envelope right off the table. Then he'd confront Vince.

Seriously, what the fuck else did Vince lie about? What else did he go to the stupidest lengths for in order to deceive Arthur?

And why did he do it?

***

12