Game of Love Ch. 01

Story Info
Who will rise and who will fall in this game?
9.7k words
4.4
8.7k
7

Part 1 of the 16 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 05/31/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers

Game of Love Ch. 01

Comments, critiques and tips are welcome!

***

Love.... Love is a game that both can play and win. But we always have to remember that games are deadly serious and you do not play them to enjoy. There's a saying, 'Not knowing what you want is one thing but not knowing what you want and getting a person's feelings involved is another thing..... No need to play games.'

But sometimes, the game of love can bring changes that make you feel complete. Love is but the discovery of ourselves and the delight in the recognition.

***

University, undoubtedly one of the most important and funniest times of a person's life. It is here where people get the freedom they want, live anyhow they want and make certain decisions for themselves. It is here where the high and mighty and all backgrounds meet.

And in the university, we find different kinds of people. There are geeks, the in-betweens, the rejects and the most popular. And of course, the latter is where we find a few but cool people that follow trends and popular amongst their peers. Some of them are loved while others are hated. But one thing that matters in the university is that you're cool or you're really really cool.

"Hey Smith!" A bunch of girls passing blushed as they waved at the handsome hunk standing outside a big building.

"Hi!" He waved back, smiling brightly.

He was wearing a beautiful red shirt that was tucked in a dark blue skinny jean with white shoes on his feet. His hair was short on the sides and a bit longer on the middle. He was tan skinned and really cool that many girls admired him. But of course, that's not our man.

"Look at those girls." Riya laughed. "They literally just fucked you with their eyes."

The two just laughed.

And of course, there's Riya, a really beautiful blonde girl with a body to die for. She was dressed in a really beautiful tight black dress that showed off her killer curves with blue high heels on her feet. But she's not the one either.

"By the way..." Riya glanced on her watch. "...what's taking him so long? He's supposed to be here by now. We're already running late."

And the moment she said that, she could already feel everyone's attention getting drawn in one direction and she didn't need to be a genius to know what had made them act like that. She took a sigh and both she and Smith were just welcomed by a really gorgeous view.

And here was our main man, going down those stairs like a really gorgeous model, taking away the breaths of everyone that saw him. It was almost the same reaction when they saw him. Maybe that was what it meant to be considered the most beautiful boy in the whole of Zelda University.

As he came down those stairs, things seemed to go into slow motion. The way he moved his perfect body, the smile on his face and just the way he moved. It turned everyone that looked in his direction on.

Eric Sandoval was a bomb, a force to be reckoned with. He had a rare beauty that many would kill to have, a beauty that would make Aphrodite herself jealous. He was admired by both guys and girls in school, both gay and straight.

Eric Sandoval was a really, really beautiful boy with the most gorgeous piercing blue eyes and very beautiful admirable skin tone. His lips were pink and kissable and he had beautiful, long, black hair with copper highlights that reached his back and made him look even more beautiful.

He was wearing a beautiful red striped, designer's t-shirt with a tight black skinny jean and white expensive looking snickers. His body was a bit feminine and everyone couldn't keep their eyes off that beautiful big, bubbly butt that drove them insane with fantasies. He was carrying a beautiful black backpack.

Not only was he a really beautiful boy, his sense of fashion was from out of this world. He was rich and considered one of the most popular boys at school but definitely the most beautiful. His hair blew backwards as he came down those stairs and when he smiled, people's hearts started racing.

He raised his hand and started waving at his best friends and they waved back. He was one happy soul and the university was lucky to have him. He flipped his gorgeous hair lovingly and almost everyone felt like dying right there. Shit! He was teasing them.

"Hey!" Riya called happily.

"Hi!" Eric said in a sweet tone as he rushed to his friends.

He gave them both a hug, chuckling sweetly. "I know what you are gonna say. I know I am very late but it's not really my fault. I received a call from mommy and..."

"Yeah... yeah... yeah!" Smith said, rolling his eyes. "We're already late and the professor will kill the two of us."

"Two of you?" Eric gasped, placing his hands on his chest. "Why am I being exempted from the people he'll be killing?"

"Because you're the brightest student he's ever had the pleasure of teaching." Riya said with a raised eyebrow, right before she cleared her throat. "Eric Salvador, you really surprise me and impress me at the same time. You're rich, very handsome and you're probably the brightest student to have ever walked in my class and this program." She did great at impersonating the professor's voice that all the three of them ended up laughing at the top of their voices.

"You're insane." Eric said, slightly hitting on her. "Anyway, let's go before you accuse me of bad grades next time."

The three friends started going to their school although they were a bit late. Eric and his friends had been best of friends since they were kids. They had been in high school together and they were now in the university together. Eric and his friends were both freshmen at Zelda University, the best university in the country. Although the both of them had reached 18 years, Eric had only turned 17 a few months back.

Eric was doing a bachelor of arts in industrial design while both his friends were majors in fashion design. They did most of the courses in first year together. And since first year was almost over, they knew that they were gonna be having different courses come next year. So they had to utilize that time and enjoy it. It was really great and all of them came from well to do homes.

***

"Hey! I already said that I was almost reaching there." Eric said as he glanced at his watch. "I just got caught up in something but I am already there."

'That's what you said fifteen minutes ago.' Riya said on the other end of the line. 'Anyway, just hurry up because we're already here.'

"Cool!"

Eric cut the call and started hurrying. He was nearby but...

"Eric!" He heard a voice behind him call. "Eric, please wait!"

Eric groaned, rolling his eyes. He slowly turned and found a really cute guy coming to him with a really brilliant smile on his face. He had blonde hair and his dressing was on point. He came from a really rich home.

"Hi!" The guy greeted. "I thank God that I have seen you today. You've got no idea how long I have been looking for you. But like they say, beauty has nowhere to hide."

"What do you want, Tony?" Eric asked rudely, folding his arms on his chest.

Tony licked his lips, getting closer. "You!"

"Me?" Eric laughed, shaking his head. "And why if I may ask?"

"You know why?" Tony grinned. Shit! He couldn't help but stare on those lips that he wanted to kiss so badly. "I know that you know that I want the two of us to be an item. Look, Eric..." He tried to touch his hand but Eric moved it away. "...you're the most beautiful guy that I have ever seen. Going on a date with you that day was the most amazing thing but..."

"Before you finish that sentence..." He paused and frowned. "...No! I don't wanna go on a date with you and I don't want to do anything with you ever again, get that?"

He started going away but Tony gripped his hand and pulled him back.

"Wait! Why do you like doing this to me? I am a very handsome guy." He said, opening his arms widely. "I am very rich and I can take care of you. I am a senior and I have a very expensive car."

"Good!" Eric smiled brightly. "Then you can drive yourself home!"

He tried to go away but was pulled back again. The guy was seriously getting on his nerves. He was getting really, really mad and he was only a few seconds away from telling him something so bad.

"Wait!" He chuckled softly. "You don't have to be rude, baby. Come on, I know that you're rich too but that's what makes us very compatible. I can take very good care of you and your needs. All I need is a chance to date you. I am very good looking, I smell nice and... I am very good in bed."

Eric clenched his fists, groaning angrily. "Really? Actually, I don't understand why you are so obsessed with sex when you're so fucking bad at it!" He snapped, raising his finger at the surprised looking guy. "Moving your hands in the dark is what is called dark room and not sex. Now listen to me, whatever you thought we had in the past is over. And if you have any self-respect remaining, do not ever approach me or even call me. If you do that..." He chuckled bitterly, eyeing the man from head to toe. "...you won't like me, I swear. Excuse me!"

He furiously turned and left from there. Tony remained standing there, watching the boy as he left from there. Shit! He was so fucking horny just by watching his bubbly backside as he went away from there. God! How could he have missed that? Shit! He was so obsessed with Eric.

***

"Hey!" Riya waved, taking a sip of her cocktail in the pool. "You're finally here!"

Etic sighed, taking a seat on the pool chair while putting his bag down.

"And in your clothes. Why don't you change and then join us?" Riya suggested, smiling at the guy.

"Maybe later!" He took the juice that was on the table nearby and started drinking it. "I don't feel like getting in."

"Hey! That's not yours." Smith groaned as he got out of the pool. He was only putting on a tight boxer brief and the outline of his big cock was visible. "Go and get yours."

Eric chuckled. "That's not happening and you know that. You're getting a new one."

"Hmmm..." Smith groaned as he took a towel and covered himself. "Anyway, what took you so long?"

Eric sighed. "That stupid guy, Tony! I don't understand why he won't just leave me alone. Why can't some people just understand that nothing can happen between us? I am sick of him approaching me every time."

"Err... maybe because he's in love?"

"Love?" Eric raised an eyebrow. "We both know that he's not in love. And we also know exactly what he wants from me. He's obsessed with me and I will not give him the pleasure of having me."

"You may be right about that." Riya said as she got out of the pool. She was wearing a really sexy red bikini. "But what about the other guys that approach you? You need to give one a chance. Who knows..." She shrugged. "...one of them might just be your future husband."

Eric smiled brightly. "I am not interested. Besides, I am not complaining, am I? Why don't you accept one of them on my behalf?"

"Because I already have one, you idiot?" Riya slightly hit him on the shoulder. "You're the one that needs a man. Smith and I are both dating and you're the only single guy. Don't you think you've stayed single for too long. I know that what happened in your first relationship was too bad for you to bear..."

"And even if it isn't about that..." Eric sighed and got up, staring in the pool. "...I haven't seen a man that I can completely give myself to, a man that I can trust." He turned and faced his friends. "When I see that man who is worthy of me, I will get into a relationship. But for now, I love being single because I am free."

Riya shrugged. "I really hope that man comes very soon because... because this is now getting serious. You're considered the most beautiful boy in the entire school and you've got both male and female admirers but you're not interested in any of them. I do hope that someone comes very soon."

"And even if he doesn't, I will still be happy." Eric smiled. "I have you guys and my mom."

He looked at the both of them and smiled brightly. He was very happy as long as he had his buddies. After all, he didn't know if he was ready to trust someone else. He didn't even know if he was ever gonna fall in love again.

***

And then there are the type that makes everyone they meet just wanna have them inside of them no matter the gender. These are the kind that are usually playboys because they know they can have anyone that they want. And some of them like to keep away from trouble. Wanna bet?

Anyway, here we are again, in the university gym. It is considered to be the best where you'd find hunks with ripped muscles, big abs and bodies to die for. Many people usually join the gym to have pics of these muscle gods. But of course, to also have a view of their packages. That is the life that our next character lives.

Here he was, punching the bag with his entire strength. His body was sweaty and the way the sweat rolled down his perfectly toned body was deliciously beautiful. He was breathing heavily, his eyes fixed on the punching bag even as he hit it as hard as he could. He was absolutely sexy.

He had been in the gym for hours. He loved what he did because his body was turning out to be something really sexy and amazing. Suddenly, as he was busy punching the bag, he heard footsteps behind and with a final punch, he furiously turned with his fist clenched, raising it in the air.

The scared look from the handsome man in front of him was sure enough to make him grin evilly. The guy totally looked caught off guard. He was really handsome with short brown hair and a really wonderful body.

"You think you can sneak up on me, Steve?" Sergio laughed, dropping his fist. "I am far much smarter than that and you're gonna have to work harder than that."

"You're no fun!" Steve groaned, chuckling angrily.

Sergio laughed, picking a towel that he started wiping his hair with. Sergio was a very handsome young man, 21 years of age and very popular in school. He was known as the hunk of the century and was probably the most famous guy. He was super, stinking rich and was known as the best student in his faculty. Sergio was in his final year and was probably gonna graduate as the best student in business administration. His family was also very powerful although his father was no more.

Sergio Alvarado was a tall guy. He had piercing gray eyes that many people found sexy. His hair was in a quiff and he had well shaven beards that added to his hunkness. His body was really muscular and those visible six packs made almost everyone he met fall for him. His lips were gorgeous and kissable too. He was so famous that he had every guy that he wanted. No one resisted him.

Sergio was putting on a really gorgeous short with nothing on top which showed off his marvelous abs. And when he smiled, even the angels above probably admired him.

"So what's up?" Sergio asked, wrapping the towel around his neck. "I thought you were gonna join me for the gym session today?"

"Nah, I had some catching up to do." Steve said, shaking his head. "And besides, I don't understand the reason why you come here when your body is perfect already. You don't need gym. Do you know how many people would kill to have a body like yours?"

"No!" Sergio shook his head. "Tell me!"

"A lot and besides..."

"Sorry!" Sergio apologized as he rushed to his ringing phone. When he looked at the phone, a smile popped up his face as he answered it.

"Trev!" He chuckled. "I have been waiting for your call for so long. What's up, baby?"

There was silence on the other end.

"Baby?" Sergio frowned. "Are you still there? Are you okay, my love?"

'I am fine, bae!' The sweet voice on the other end spoke. 'It's just that I miss you so much. I feel like I am gonna explode if I don't kiss you in the next second.'

"The feeling is mutual, baby." Sergio moaned, leaning towards the wall. "It's been really long since I kissed those lips and made love to you. I miss it a whole lot." He didn't mind that his friend was there listening to the conversation.

'Hmmm....' Trevor sighed on the other end. '...If not for mom that insisted I study abroad, I would...'

"She only wants what's best for her son." Sergio grinned. "And besides, it won't be long now. Just a few more weeks and you'll be back home for the semester break."

'Yeah! And I can't wait. When I return, I'll talk to mommy. I'll convince her to let me finish the final year in that country. Then we can be together and we can plan our wedding.'

Sergio laughed in satisfaction. "That'll be great and I'll make crazy sweet love to you. I promise."

'Can't wait!' Trevor moaned on the other end. 'Anyway, you have a great day and I'll talk to you in the evening. Love you!'

"Love you too." Sergio said with a smile.

He cut the call and remained standing there like a statue with a smile on his face. Only God knows what the hell was going on in his mind. He was really happy.

Meanwhile, Steve went right in front of him and snapped his finger in his face, bringing him back to reality.

"Did you fuck him in your thoughts?" Steve laughed at the top of his voice.

"What, you perv!" He laughed, throwing the towel on his face. "Why would you ask something like that? My thoughts are none of your business. Anyway, where that idiot friend of ours?"

"Chasing sex as usual." Steve laughed. "Henry thinks about nothing but sex. I am sure he'll be at the room when we go back. Are you ready?"

"Yeah! Let me just take a shower!"

"Cool. Hurry it up. Don't go jerking off in there." He teased, making the both of them laugh.

Sergio just shook his head and went to take a shower. He truly had crazy and stupid friends. But anyway, he wasn't an angel too.

***

"Oh come on," Eric laughed as he placed a bottle of milk in the fridge. "I already told you that I wasn't interested in clubbing."

'Smith and I will be there.'

"Yeah, with your significant others." He rolled his eyes, closing the fridge. "And besides, I don't want guys to be hitting on me there. You know how I hate it. So you have fun and..." He paused and glanced towards the door. "...hold on, I think there's someone at the door. I will call you back later."

He cut the call and placed the phone on top of the table. Eric rushed to the door and quickly opened it. But the moment he opened the door, his smile started fading and he simply froze in the door way. He was looking at the person standing at the door with a teasing smile on her face.

She was really beautiful with dark long hair that was tied in a ponytail, revealing her face on which makeup was gorgeously applied. She was wearing a beautiful tight yellow dress that reached her knees with yellow high heels on her feet. She was a woman in her mid-40s but could easily pass for a thirty something old.

Eric would have been happy but the woman screamed trouble and he didn't like her one bit. In fact, his mood just changed when he saw her standing over there. He hadn't expected her.

"Surprised to see me?" The woman gave a bitter chuckle, letting herself inside. "Don't be, because I like to keep things that involve me close to myself. I know exactly what it means to keep your friends close and your enemies closer."

Eric closed the door and slowly walked inside. The woman was looking all around the place, nodding her head. Eric lived in a really classy and fabulous apartment that was owned by the school and cost a lot of money. It had a really beautiful white background with paintings of nature.

It had a small living room with just two white couches, a huge table and behind it was the kitchen. It only had one room but it was really beautiful.

"Nice place you've got here." The woman said, nodding her head. "My husband sure likes to waste money on useless things, don't you think?"

vanalas
vanalas
226 Followers