A Miserable Pile of Secrets Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His face tightening and screwing up, his feet prickling, Arthur quietly put up with the attention.

And his poor cock was taken, manipulated, transformed into a hot and hard thing, all while Vince put more aggressive little words in his ear. Nothing threatening, nothing violent, but Arthur's heart still pumped like mad. One of the things Vince said was, "I think your skin's gotten clearer. It even tastes better." For some reason, that made Arthur fight his voice, trying not to yelp something.

Vince's touched around the head. Then he tapped and flicked the hole with his fingertips, spreading a little fluid that had seeped out. "I love when your cock's wet, Honey." Another kiss at Arthur's ear. "I love how slippery it feels, and your skin's so smooth."

Oh God.

Not only did Arthur not want to answer, he didn't know what could be an answer. He couldn't pull his wrists free, and he'd tried. All he got was the feeling of sun-heated metal on his hands. If he kept his hands still, he could keep the skin away from that metal. He probably could've kicked Vince, but that wasn't a good idea. His dick was too vulnerable.

Damn it, Vince was getting to his knees.

He pulled Arthur's pants and underwear down to his knees, exposing the erection to the sunlight, but not for long. It was soon covered by Vince's mouth, pressed with his silky tongue.

Arthur couldn't stop it this time. He whined and convulsed, opening his eyes. His buttocks clenched as his back pressed into the hot pole behind him. Vince gripped his ass, pulling him a bit away from the pole, or as far as was possible with the restraints. His gray eyes flickered up at him, his lips secure around the meaty stalk. Arthur cursed at that.

Faster, harder, Vince moved his head, completely determined to finish what he started. One hand stayed on Arthur's backside, the fingers lightly dipping into the cleft but not touching the anus. The other hand gripped the remainder of Arthur's erection, the small bit near the base.

And all Arthur wanted was to cum.

His balls were full. His taint was hotter than the maddening summer air. Then finally, as Arthur cursed again, almost every body part he had spasmed, even his asshole. He was shooting into Vince's mouth, and he felt his tongue ripple.

Vince basically sucked him clean.

***

Did Vince kept Arthur there for a while? Tied up under the sun?

Nope.

After licking all the cum away and putting Arthur's clothing back in place, Vince cut Arthur free and led him into a kitchen. He personally dug ice cream out of a carton and into ice cream cones so they could each have one. Strawberry. Arthur hardly noticed the flavor and texture. All he could taste was the cold.

Vince spoke to him as if nothing was wrong, and maybe that's what he thought. Maybe in Vince's odd little rich guy world, no, in simply Vince's World, this was how things had to be.

God ... why the shit did he choose Arthur?!

Some of his ice cream dripped down on his finger. Arthur got a paper towel to wipe it away.

Pink drops ... on his wedding band.

Arthur knew he'd made a mistake, a major mistake. He'd rushed into a marriage without fully knowing who exactly he was marrying.

God. Fucking. Damn it all to hell!

He dabbed his ring clean.

"Oh yeah," Vince said with seemingly little thought, "take care of your rings, Honey. They mean a lot."

Arthur almost cringed, but he managed to keep a normal expression. "I know. They're really special."

Like beautiful, luxurious shackles keeping him attached.

Inside a spacious cage with all the best things.

And he wasn't one hundred percent sure where the cage even was, which meant he wasn't sure where he was. All he could gather up was that he was a good distance away from the nearest town, which was normal for many houses, really.

"Do you want to go out in a little bit?" Vince suddenly asked.

"Hm?" Arthur crumpled his paper towel in his hand. "Where do you want to go?"

After a crispy bite of his cone, Vince said, "Somewhere with a mall."

"Malls are shit."

"Yeah, but they look cool to me. They make me think of underground cities or something." Another bite of cone. Then he licked his lips. "Come on, let me show you off and buy you stuff."

Arthur didn't want to argue with him.

The shopping trip was okay. Something funny happened, though. A couple of fairly pretty women with curvy bodies noticed the two men walking together. Vince hadn't been holding Arthur's hand at that time, and something about wedding rings just attract some women. The women tried to flirt, the key word being tried. At first, Vince was very gentle with them while Arthur was quiet and red in the face. "Oh, I'm sorry, Ladies. We need to go." Those kinds of things were said.

The women kept trying, and so, Vince just took Arthur's hand, lacing the fingers, and put a kiss on his cheek. Then he said to the women with a bit more hardness, "Sorry, Ladies. My husband and I have to go. Bye!" Then he led Arthur away from the embarrassed women.

Goodness, he wondered what those women might think if they found out Arthur, one of the men they'd targeted, was living in a role similar to what they were trying to get. Not a kept woman, but a kept man, instead of a successful career fellow. Although, he wasn't sure if they'd be able to deal with Vince's dangerous bizarreness.

Hell, Arthur didn't think he'd be able to deal with it for much longer, not without losing his sanity.

***

12