A Miserable Pile of Secrets Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighing and groaning, Arthur assumed there was probably some cigarette butts in Benny's favorite places. He went back to the bedroom to find the butts. Vince was looking at his cell phone. In the pet bed and on the cat tree, Arthur found the butts and a few other things. A pink eraser, a shoelace, and another patch of wiry, coarse brown hair.

Arthur's brain fogged up as he stared down at that hair. Something about the texture against his fingers ...

"Nasty, Man." Vince's feet were pounding up to him. "What the fuck's that cat been doing?"

"Hell if I know." Arthur held the mass of whatever the hell that mess was up for Vince's inspection.

But ... Vince snorted and grinned. Then he said, "When you're done throwing all that stuff away, wash your hands like crazy."

"I was going to do that anyway." Arthur looked back down, and he realized that all those icky hairs had their little bulbs, meaning they'd been plucked out.

Something ... about those hairs ...

Something was tickling the top of Arthur's brain, angrily requesting attention.

But he wanted to get rid of them as soon as possible. They were disgusting. So he threw everything away and thoroughly washed his hands while Vince turned on the console hooked up to his TV and tried to get some Netflix on the screen. The men watched some things on the screen for a while. Then they turned most of the lights off, undressed, and snuggled in bed while Benny curled up in his own bed, hiding behind the curtains.

Sugar, mint, and salt, the cologne was in the hot air, marinating in the sheets.

Vince's lips pecked and danced on Arthur's throat, which had him making ridiculous, squeaky noises. One of Vince's thighs ground and pressed against Arthur's crotch, calling the blood forth. Arthur's soft balls and cock adored the rugged body hair. A sliver of aggression rose in Arthur's heart, and he reached for Vince's own cock.

Oh, how he loved Vince's thick pubic hair!!

His fingers turned rigid.

Something ...

"Fuck, Arthur ... you're the best thing that ever happened to me!"

"I ..."

A windy voice. Only partial acumen. Arthur became passive again. Vince used the opportunity. He sunk into Arthur, keeping him down, touching as much of him as possible.

"I need you, Honey. I need you like I need water and air." He sucked a good potion of the helix of Arthur's ear into his mouth, running his tongue up and down the edges. Then he kissed the lobule and gruffly whispered, "You taste so fucking good."

But Arthur was struggling between listening to him and listening to his nagging brain. Metaphorically speaking, he was reaching, stretching, trying to find an answer to a question he couldn't understand, let alone verbalize.

Kisses down his chest, a tongue dipping into his belly button, making him lurch.

Great fingers rocking and curving under his balls, swishing in the trimmed pubic hair, making crackling noises.

Arthur covered his lips with his arm, muffling his avid voice.

Fluttering pleasure, closed eyes, heavy breath. Arthur had to tell himself not to bite his arm when Vince put his mouth on his sack. He released a long, unusually deep moan. His poor taint was hot. His cock was filling up, preparing itself, becoming a pole.

One of Vince's hands clasped his thigh, then slid down, and went to the shaft, just gripping, holding, teasing him. He hummed as he switched from one testicle to the other, then back again. His thumb made tiny circles on the shaft's underside.

But suddenly Vince gave up on that game. He left the testicles, removed his hand, and sucked that cock right in his mouth.

Arthur's arm flipped away and he hollered, "Shit!! Oh shit!!" He almost laughed. "Yes! Please! Oh god I need it! I'm sorry! I just need it!"

That wet, hot cave just slid up and away, and Vince playfully said, "Hm? You need it?" He put a big lick on the penis' head, then up the length, and he continued. "What Artie needs, Artie gets. That's just how it is in this house."

Once more, flesh going past teeth, slurping, a little grinding.

"Please don't stop! I'll do anything! Please!!" He reached down to put his fingers in Vince's hair, trying not to pull on him but still needing to touch his scalp.

Arthur came unusually quickly, liquid lightning. A raw moment, a harsh moment.

But when he finally floated back to a relaxed state, the answer to his hardly intelligible, questioning thoughts smacked him in his face. Hard. Really hard.

Pubic hair.

Someone had plucked out pubic hair.

And Benny had just ... collected it.

***

12