A Miserable Surrogacy

Story Info
A triplets surrogacy in a hellish situation w/the parents...
1.1k words
3.14
9.4k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The contract was too good to pass up, or at least it seemed that way before we got started. I was a 19-year-old young woman with poor job prospects. I'd had a baby I ended up putting up for adoption when I was 16, thus proving my ability to carry a healthy baby to term and making me eligible for a surrogacy gig. That's how I met Shaun and Elise, a couple in their early 40s that had been searching for some time for the right surrogate to carry their babies.

It would be triplets implanted in me via IVF, was the first big stipulation. Also, I had to live with them for the entire 9 months, implantation to birth. I'd have my own apartment within their house, they promised. This cohabitation condition would've worried me more, but it was offset by the fact that they were promising me an all-expenses-paid 9 months of entirely free living. For these special conditions, the contract said they'd pay me three times the normal surrogacy rate: I'd bring home well over $100K after taxes.

Extra-contractually (because not-so-legally), I was to be a sexual companion to either or both of them throughout the pregnancy. All consensual, of course, but we'd basically be a throuple during my gestation. Should I abide by this, there'd be another $50K under the table for me. It took some consideration, but this was an amount of money I just couldn't turn down, despite my misgivings about triplets, cohabitation with strangers, and sexual promises. I could get through 9 months of all this, I figured.

I moved out of my apartment, got implanted with triplets, and moved into Shaun's and Elise's house. The apartment they'd constructed for me was a giant red flag which, in retrospect, I should've run away from immediately. How could I leave, though, when I was carrying three of their babies? It was a studio apartment, just a modest bedroom and tiny bathroom, made entirely of glass, plexiglass, and other see-through materials. I was to have no privacy whatsoever during this pregnancy. They told me it was so that they could keep an eye on my behavior, as I was, after all, responsible for the gestational health of their children. It felt a lot more like I was in a zoo or a prisoner than having my behavior monitored, though.

Four months along and looking like I was full-term with my singleton pregnancy, I finally found a guy who'd come over for a date. Shaun and Elise didn't want me going anywhere unaccompanied, and I didn't want to go out on a chaperoned date. Elise had initiated sex with me exactly once over the past 4 months, Shaun not at all: this just wasn't going to cut it for me. This pregnancy had me seriously horny, and I'd finally managed to find a pregnant fetishist perverted and desperate enough to come over to fuck me even after I explained the transparent apartment and awkward situation to him.

They watched us the entire time. They watched us watch a movie. They watched my date rub lotion into my belly. They watched my date go down on me, and me on him. They watched me ride him cowgirl-style, getting me off 6 times over two rides (his refractory period separating them by 15 minutes or so). I refused to abstain from such behaviors due to their watching, awkward as the whole enterprise was. We used dental dams and condoms, of course, lest Shaun and Elise claim I was in breach of contract. Plus this fetishist was filthy for all I knew, so protection was the right call anyway.

About a month after my date, Shaun decided he was taking me out: it was my first time off their property in 5 months. He brought me to a fancier restaurant than I'd ever been to, ordered lobster for himself and insisted I get the broiled chicken breast (cheapest entree on the menu). Our conversation consisted of him explaining his job in finance with a bunch of jargon I couldn't follow, and me repeatedly saying "Yeah, I bet" and similarly bland replies. He really seemed to like hearing himself talk, so good for him.

After dinner, he brought me to a cheap motel for some sex. I was huge and he had no clue what to do with me, quickly getting frustrated by my belly being a physically limiting factor. He couldn't perform the positions that he preferred, so he ended up standing while I uncomfortably knelt and blew him. He came on my tits without asking first and I felt incredibly degraded, just an object for this rich guy's use.

Another month passed, and Elise told me she was taking me to a party with her friends. At this 6-month mark in my triplet pregnancy, I no longer really minded that I never left the house. I was too fucking huge, awkward, and unwieldy to be comfortable doing almost anything but sitting around. Elise just had to show me off while I was "massive but not yet immobile," as she so eloquently put it.

It was a cocktail party with about a dozen other women from her social circle. "Feel my belly" she said repeatedly to her friends, lifting my shirt up to bare my bump without my permission. Lots of non-consensual belly rubs followed. "I'm so fat and gross!" the (not pregnant!) woman laughed with her friends. I'm pretty sure she hit everyone in attendance with that fun gem. "I'm so exhausted, I just want to pop already." Was she actually, clinically insane? It kind of seemed like she might be.

At 8 months, very near the early triplet due date, they told me we were having a threesome. Elise demanded that I eat her out, Shaun waiting patiently for us to finish. I did a good job if only to get her off and be done efficiently and quickly. Once she was done, I gave Shaun a blowjob again. He didn't bother trying to fuck me this time. He did cum on my face, which was even more humiliating than on my tits was last time.

They didn't touch each other (or my genitals) once during our encounter. Matter of fact, I don't think I've seen them touch each other in 8 months. Is that why they needed a surrogate? Have they ever fucked each other?

I had the babies a week later. I'd followed the contract (and our more secret agreement) perfectly. They gave me $25K less than we'd agreed on, unsurprisingly. I didn't even care that much: I preferred getting the fuck away from them to getting every cent.