A Missing Button Started It All Ch. 04

Story Info
An erotic conversation leads to more fun.
2k words
4.29
16.1k
13
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This fourth installment in the saga comes after a series of firsts for the lead couple, Rick and Rachael. It is best to read the first three installments before delving into this segment. At this point, Rachael has had an intense lesbian experience with Marsha, a woman she and Rick met about a week earlier when she was their server in a hotel bar.

The title of the series "A missing button started it all" refers to an evening a few weeks before when Rachael had a minor wardrobe malfunction. That errant blouse created just enough exposure to generate some excitement between Rick and Rachael. Given how excited Rick was with that partial exposure, Rachael went much further during another dinner and provided quite a bit of exposure.

All further events follow from those two events.

= = = = = = = =

"This is the same restaurant where I was wearing the white blouse that lost a button," I teased Rick as we sat in the bistro, having just ordered our meals and wine.

"Trust me, I won't forget," my husband gave me a broad smile.

"I liked how you got such a kick out of my showing off a bit of bra and boob, even if it was by accident."

"I love it when you show off your body, especially in places like this where it is a bit unexpected."

"Oh, that was unexpected all right," I chuckled.

"Rachael," my husband of almost sixteen years said as he reached to take one of my hands from across the table. "you are a beautiful, sexy, slender, intelligent, and sophisticated lady and when you add in some exposure to the mix it is incredible!"

"I find it interesting how men who see their wives naked almost every day at home can get so turned on when she shows some skin out in a place like this," I glanced around me for emphasis.

"I know. But you did, Rachael. That second night when you exposed so much wasn't accidental at all and, yes, you didn't expose as much as you do when at home but in some weird way it is way sexier," My 42-year-old husband replied with a playful gleam in his smile and blue eyes.

"I like getting you excited like that," I said earnestly. "To be honest, it excited and turned me on as well."

"You also excited George, our waiter, and a few others who seemed to find excuses to linger around our table," he joked.

"Not to mention everything which happened later at the hotel bar where we met Marsha," I said her name with a bit of caring to it. Marsha and I were evolving into something which I could not put exact words to.

"Ah, yes, Marsha. Should we talk about her now?"

"Not yet," I said as I took the first bite of my salad which had just been served. "Not yet. There is too much to mentally sort through when it comes to her."

"That whole event with Marsha..." Rick started to say.

"Not now," I stopped him in mid-sentence. "Not now. So, how is your salad?" I tried to turn the conversation elsewhere.

Seeing that attempts to talk about my activities with Marsha two nights before, a Saturday, were futile, he dutifully switched topics. "As a reminder, I'm flying out to Denver on Wednesday and will return Friday evening."

"I'll miss you, but I have a lot to keep me busy," I responded.

"George will be there," Rick said simply, and I knew that those four words spoke volumes.

I had to laugh. "So, my attempts to get you to not discuss our recent activities was a total failure, right?"

"Pretty much, Rachael, and besides, you started it by reminding me of the blouse incident." He paused, took a sip of wine, and continued. "Do you really believe that I could think of anything else?"

"No, I don't because it has been the same for me," I said and also took a sip of my wine, a Bordeaux red.

"We seem to have quite a variety of curious topics we could be talking about right now," Rick said and glanced around to make sure no one could hear them.

"Watching you with Rachael is probably at the top of the list."

"Those bite marks and bruises on my breasts are a notable reminder," I added, thinking of her aggressive approach to my body and the marks she left. Curiously, I rather liked it. Those bruises would go away but, for now, it was an interesting souvenir from one of the more incredible nights of my life.

"Then, add to the list of unique events is when George felt you up in the bar. That was totally unexpected and amazing," my husband added.

"You don't know how close I was to taking him up on his offer of going up to his hotel room so he could screw me while you watched," I paused then and had to laugh again. "Do you realize how crazy this conversation is?"

"Not exactly a normal chat between husband and wife. If anyone overheard us, they might think we were some sort of freaks."

"Maybe we are. Maybe we are," I repeated.

"So, another topic of discussion is the facials I've been giving you each evening. That is totally out of character for each of us."

"Are you saying you don't like doing that to me?" I teased.

"My answer depends totally on your acceptance of it," my husband, as always, was more concerned about me than any pleasure he might derive from the act.

"Curiously, I am more than accepting of it. I like it even though I rejected it years ago. Now, it is a special thing between us, and wearing your sperm on my face after you cum is actually quite erotic."

"As we said, this is definitely not a normal conversation. It certainly is not something which would ever come up in one of those romance movies."

I chuckled at this. Both my husband and I enjoyed those lightweight romances.

"One other thing, Rachael. At Marsha's request, I've been sending her photos of you each time you get a facial. One or two of the pics do a pretty good job of showing you with stuff all over your face."

"Cum. Not just stuff. It is my husband's cum, and I wear it proudly. In private of course."

"Wow have we changed. Mostly you," Rick said in awe.

"Yes, we have. Kind of fun, huh."

"Rachael, about those photos. That might have been a dumb thing to do. What if Marsha posted them somewhere or sent them to people we know?" My husband sounded concerned.

One of the things I loved about him was how his concern for my safety was always top of mind for him. "I don't know why, but I trust her. And, as for it being out of character for us, I think that's a good thing."

"I think you more than trust her. You seem to really have a thing for her. You practically obey her every wish."

"Commands, not wishes. She commands me to do things and I comply, and I can't believe I just said that out loud!"

"And that would make you a sexual submissive. Her submissive. I never thought of you as one," he said as we sat there in that semi-dark small restaurant with the buzz of normal people going about normal dinner activities around us. "Yes, when we have sex, you seem to prefer that I take the lead and go along with much of what I want, but it never occurred to me that you are truly a sexual submissive."

"With you, we are partners. You often take an upper hand which I like but still, we are partners," I paused while letting my brain find the right words. "With Marsha, I am hers to use as she wants. It seems that I can't say no to her."

"Holy fuck," Rick let out a soft exclamation. "What if she asks you to leave me? Am I in danger of losing you to her? This scares me, Rachael."

"There is no chance of you losing me. Rick, I really want to be with her again, but I will stop this thing if it is problematic to our relationship in any way."

He paused for several moments. "My wife who I love dearly has a thing for another woman. Who'd a thunk it!!"

"You're okay with this, then?"

"You are asking if I am okay with my wife having an affair with another woman where you do pretty much anything she wants? Yes and no. On the yes side, it is exciting to watch. On the negative side, I now realize that there is more lesbian in you than I ever suspected, and it scares me a bit."

"More than I realized too," I responded and then flagged the waiter over and asked for a refill on our wine.

After the brief interruption, Rick continued. "As I said, I fear that lesbian part of you could win over and I would lose you."

"This is just a temporary thing with Marsha. That, and I think she can be the catalyst for the two of us having many curious and adventurous times together."

"Like my shooting my load onto your face and you accepting my doing so," he had said this just as a waiter came up to our table with fresh glasses of wine. The look he gave us made me think that he may have heard what Rick said.

"Sorry," Rick said to the waiter, a man in his twenties.

"Oh, don't be," he gave us a big, all-knowing smile and left the table.

With this, we ceased the wildly different conversation and focused on our dinners for several moments.

"Marsha and I have been texting back and forth a lot lately. I told you about this, right?"

He just nodded in response. My husband's common way of communicating.

"I told her you would be out of town for a couple of nights, so she wants for me to spend Thursday night with her at her place."

I could see that this completely caught him off guard.

"I don't know about that, Rachael," his voice showed great concern. "This would mean you would be having sex with someone while I am not with you. That could lead to trouble."

"Don't you trust me?"

"I completely trust you. It's Marsha I have concerns about. We don't know her all that well. Having you spend a night in bed without me there watching over you and with someone we barely know is worrisome."

I thought about this for a moment and a wicked idea came to mind. I pulled out my cell and texted Marsha and gave her my idea. She took only moments to respond and as I had hoped, she was at her home and she agreed to my suggestion.

Now, could I go through with this?

"So, Rick," I said in my best sultry voice. "You say that we don't know her well enough, right?"

"Right," his voice betrayed his curiosity over this question.

"Then, let's finish this dinner and go see Marsha. She texted me her address which isn't far from here and well, you are going to fuck her."

"What!"

"Seems like a pretty good way to get to know someone better, doesn't it?" I teased. "Oh, I'll be there but not in bed with you. I get to watch. Should be fun. It will be just you and that delectable redhead playing with each other."

"You are sure about this?"

"Yep. You can check out her place while you are at it and make sure that nothing bothers you. Think about it, guy. You get to play with a totally hot younger woman and have me as your audience. Then, after, if you still have reservations about me spending a night with her, I will cancel out. Okay?"

"Holy crap and hell yes"

It would fair to say that dinner was finished in record time.

So, we were off to see Marsha. This lusty, beautiful, kinky babe and I was going to watch my husband have sex with her. Interesting. Very interesting.

Part V will take off from here.