A Missing Button Started It All Ch. 03

Story Info
Rachael & Rick meet Marsha in a hotel to explore next steps.
3.5k words
13.2k
13
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/20/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part III: Note to reader: The first 2 parts of this saga detailed how a couple, Rick and Rachael, found a good deal of excitement by simply having her show more skin than usual while out for dinner.

The title of "A Missing Button Started It All" is in reference to an event in which Rachel's blouse lost a button, resulting in some interesting exposure. All action that follows results from that. During that event, they met Marsha, a waitress at a bar in a hotel.

After some sensual events there in a booth in the hotel bar, Marsha left a note to Rachael implying she would like to build a relationship with her.

Part II of this saga had the two women meet at a Starbucks where they quickly became friends. Marsha propositioned our lead, Rachael, and this is where this section Part III starts off.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

My nipple was hard in her mouth. Her warm and beautiful mouth. The mouth of a slender and sensual woman ten years younger than me, yet more knowledgeable and mature in some ways. One of those "ways" was in what she was doing to me now.

My breast was being explored by another woman. Me, a happily married woman in her forties who loved fucking my husband. I was being devoured by another woman.

Her lips, tongue, and teeth were testing my skin as I stood naked before her. She had found her way from my lips to my neck, then to my shoulders, and then finally to my breast. Another woman's mouth was on my nipple and she was eagerly sucking on it. How incredible!

Many years before, after way too many drinks, my college roommate and I had done something similar. It was different then. It was playful exploration and mostly we giggled, perhaps nervously, through the event. I can't say that we made love. We simply explored. It was harmless fun. We did go all of the way to sixty-nine and that was an interesting experience, but we were not attracted to each other, we simply wanted to find out what it was like.

After that, my roommate seemed embarrassed by the whole thing and seemed to go out of her way to prove that she was into guys and not other college girls. That proof, to her, was to screw more guys than I could count. After that year I never saw her again.

Had I lost a friend by our mutual and passing interest in exploring another female body? I think so.

Tonight, was different from that seemingly simple exploration of another woman I had back in college. This wasn't being done for casual fun. It was something else. This was something intense and there was a need in our actions. Marsha's actions with me. Marsha, a woman I had met over a week before while my husband and I were at a bar. She was our server that night. She was also our conspirator as we were engaged in some erotic play there at the bar and she helped us keep things private.

Now, there I was, in a darkened hotel suite and naked. Like almost everything with this event, Marsha had dictated the circumstances. She picked this evening and had Rick book a suite for us in this hotel, the same hotel where she worked in the bar.

We came together during dinner for a pleasant conversation with drinks then moved up to the suite once the meal was done. That is where things turned interesting. This was where Rick and I knew that something would be happening to us. Something exciting.

Marsha had wasted no time. She undressed me after directing my husband to sit in a chair in a corner of this suite and turning the lights to low. He was to remain silent. Those were her instructions. He was to be invisible. He could watch but that was all.

Marsha was totally in control. She was in control of what she and I did together, and she was in control of what my husband was allowed to do. In a way, this was a good thing. It let both Rick and I simply go with the flow. A very erotic flow.

The sum total of my actions so far was to do what she instructed. I had stood still while she pulled the dress up and over my head and tossed it aside. Standing before me she had looked me over and examined me as I stood there in panties and bra.

Did she like how I looked? I could not tell. I know my husband likes my trim body, but did she? My hips are narrow, and my b-cup breasts don't compare to Marsha's larger chest. Did this matter to her?

"I am going to have fun with this," she announced after looking me over and asking me to turn slowly so she could visually inspect me.

Then she had removed my bra and finally my panties and I stepped out of my shoes. I was naked in front of this delightful woman. Marsha. I didn't even know her last name. She was simply Marsha, a woman who most men would want after a first glance. I too wanted her.

Now, not only was I longing to be with her, but she seemed to want me as well. To my disappointment, Marsha remained fully dressed while exploring my body with her mouth and hands. I wanted for her to be naked with me, but this wasn't happening. Not yet anyway.

I'm not a lesbian. At least, I've never thought of myself as one but this night all I wanted was to feel her against me and to meld my body into hers. I wanted this other woman as much as I have wanted any man, including my husband.

"To me, there are roughly three categories of sex," Marsha said as she pulled her luscious lips from my breast and moved back up to look into my eyes. "Not counting the very enjoyable pre-sex erotic activities. No, I am thinking of three groups of activities of what we humans do with our bodies when we are together."

"Three?" That was all I could think to say at that moment. I was not expecting any sort of discussion from her at that point. I was naked in front of this woman and my husband, Rick, was sitting quietly about 20 feet away watching us. At least I assumed he was watching us as my attention was solely on Marsha, that delectable slender redhead.

"Yes," Marsha said as much to me as to my husband who sat in that dark corner. "First, there is sex for reproduction and physical need. Just fucking and maybe procreation. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Fucking," I repeated, in something of an erotic trance, as Marsha turned me to face Rick while she let one hand roam down my body.

"Next, there is romantic love," Marsha continued her monolog while continuing to explore me. "That Hallmark Romance movie thing where you truly love another person as if they were a part of you. A relationship where caring and mutual support and respect are key components."

"Oh, yes," I moaned in response as she nuzzled my earlobe while also running one hand down to my crotch. My cunt. This was definitely not a Hallmark Romance moment.

"Then, there is a third and quite diverse bucket of sexual activity. The one where we have dipped a toe into." Marsha continued.

"Or a boob," I attempted a joke and received a delightful pinch to my right nipple in response.

"I won't list those other things as they may scare you away." Marsha guided me to sit on the bed before her while she loomed over me. "Words like; kinky, twisted, perverse are often used to help describe this third group."

This, to me, was one of those erotic and kinky events. I knew I had never done anything which I would call twisted or perverse. Was she leading up to this?

Marsha finished her dialogue. "It's difficult for most romantic couples to switch things up to do these other things. How does a couple who hold hands and watch sunsets together change roles to do things which may be harmful or perverse? Some couples can but most can't."

"Is that what we are to be?" I asked.

"Yes. You are already romantic with Rick and I won't get in the middle of that. No, our times together must only be in this third grouping. The kinky and twisted stuff. Can you be that for me?"

"I want to be whatever you want me to be."

With this, Marsha nudged my shoulders, causing me to lay back on the bed. Saying nothing more, she knelt before me, gently spread my legs, and soon I had her delightful face between my legs and her mouth and tongue on my sex.

Oh damn, that felt good!

"I like how you keep your pubic hair trimmed down to a small runway," Marsha said softly when she came up for air.

Then, she returned to her mission of eating my pussy, nibbling on my clit and pressing her face into me. I felt her tongue explore and lap up my juices.

Soon, another sensation was added. My ass. Marsha had put one hand under me and was gently stroking the bud to my ass while simultaneously pressing her face into my wet cunt.

She pulled up and spoke again. "I want to own your body. Every part of you." To emphasize this, she reached up to firmly grasp my right tit while pushing one finger slightly into my tight ass with her other hand.

Anal play was something Rick and I rarely did. Put another way, we did at first but then that part of our play had disappeared. Now, this woman was exploring my ass in addition to my cunt and tit and I loved every part of it.

Marsha pinched my nipple hard and then harder causing me to moan.

Then, she moved her hand from my breast and aggressively pushed two, then three fingers into my wet sex.

I loved everything she was doing.

For several moments she pummeled my cunt with the fingers from one hand while pushing one finger into and out of my ass.

The multiple sensations were driving me wild. At one moment her attention seemed to focus on my pussy then it would switch to my ass and then back to my cunt.

Every part of me was aflame with lust.

Then it stopped. She pulled her fingers finger out from my ass and my cunt and it just stopped!

I opened my eyes and watched to see Marsha quickly shed her clothes. That woman, as I had expected, has a luscious body. No pubic hair. Large breasts on a firm frame with delicious pink nipples. Long, long legs. And that face! Even without her incredible body, that woman's face just spoke of eroticism.

Within moments, the covers on the bed were cast aside and Marsha and I were completely enmeshed with each other. She guided my head to her chest where I sucked on first one then the second hard nipple. I loved the feel of them between my lips.

"Bite them," I heard her command.

Soon, I did as she asked and carefully grasped her right nipple with my teeth. That was an incredible feeling to me, and she seemed to love it.

"I want to suck your tits," she said, causing me to move my mouth from her delightful mounds.

She moved her head to my chest and then began to suck hard on my nipples. At first, she was just exploring me with her tongue and lips. Very quickly, this evolved to her aggressively and roughly taking me deep into her mouth with no attempt to be gentle.

Rick always treated my breasts gently and with love. Marsha's approach was completely unlike my husband's. She seemed hell-bent on making a meal out of them. Her teeth were digging into my flesh as she sucked hard then bit my mounds and my nipples and then she sucked again. The mix of pain and pleasure

was something I had never experienced.

There was no doubt that my tits would be covered in marks when this was over. Curiously, I liked this fact and was looking to seeing what she had done to them.

After several moments of this, she positioned our bodies, so we were in a sixty-nine with her on top. That wet cunt of hers was pushing into my face and soaking me.

As she had done with my breasts, Marsha started gently as she pressed her sex into my waiting face while simultaneously sucking on my clit. This soon changed as she pushed her cunt against me. Her very wet cunt was pushing and rubbing against my mouth, my chin, my nose. I was drowning in her sex!

I could barely breathe but said nothing. Her sex pressed harder and harder against my face, so I just dug in and lapped up her juices while she was explored my cunt again.

I felt my orgasm coming after several minutes of this. It was building in me the more she pressed against my face. My climax seemed directly connected to my lack of ability to breathe. She was suffocating me with her sex and my body was reacting by providing one of the most intense orgasms I had ever felt!

Oh, lord but it was incredible. It came much sooner than I wanted but my body was thinking otherwise. I pushed up against her, causing Marsha to roll off of me as I called out loudly in sheer orgasmic delight.

Apparently, I can be a screamer during sex. Who knew!

There was silence in that room for several moments after that. I suddenly remembered my husband and was glad that he had remained off to one side and had said nothing. Everything which had happened was between Marsha and me. He was just a nearly invisible bystander.

I thought about the fact of Marsha being nude in the same room and my husband being able to visually feast on the beauty of her body. Should I be disturbed by this? Actually, no. Marsha is beautiful, and her body is to die for so if my husband was able to enjoy the sight of her charms, then it made me happy in a weird sort of way.

I smiled over to Rick who sat there with his eyes locked into mine. He may have been silent but not inactive. I could see that he had released his cock from his slacks and was slowly stroking it. Had he been doing this all along?

"Your husband seems to like what he saw," Marsha whispered in my ear as she lay beside me.

"Yes," was all I could say. Another woman was looking over to my husband who was exposing his cock, that cock I had loved so many times. Why wasn't this making me jealous?

"Take off those clothes and come over here. I have a task for you," Marsha said to him in a quiet but commanding tone.

I lay there watching Rick eagerly strip. He was doing so in front of me and another woman and in a purely sex-driven situation and this excited more than worried me.

"Kneel here," Marsha instructed Rick.

He followed her guidance and soon was on the bed beside me as I lay there before the other two.

"See how beautiful her face is when it is covered with love fluids. My pussy juices," she said to Rick.

I hadn't thought about this. I knew I was wearing a coat of her pussy juice all over my face but had not considered how I must look.

"I have a thing for the variety of fluids we humans can produce. They can be sexy as hell." With this, she leaned over and slowly let a stream of saliva fall from her lips and onto my forehead.

Spit. I was being coated in her spit. Why wasn't I objecting?

As if to reinforce this, she leaned closer, had me open my mouth, and let a stream of her spit fall into my mouth. I don't know why, but this was incredibly erotic. At any other time, I would have found it to be gross. Now, it was just turning me on...again. I wanted more.

"One of the more interesting fluids male humans can produce is sperm. I really have a thing for that."

"Being such a source, I am happy to hear that," Rick said half as a joke. Still, with me lying there before the two people kneeling and naked beside me, there wasn't much humor to me in the situation. Mostly it was just kinky and erotic.

"I would guess that you would like to let loose with a big load of sperm about now," Marsha said to Rick as she reached over to stroke my husband's cock.

"At risk of stating the obvious, hell yes!"

"Then, cum on her face," Marsha seemed to command him.

"She doesn't like that. I did it once years ago and she found it disgusting. Said it was demeaning." He explained to Marsha and he was right.

The one time he had ejaculated onto my face after my sucking him had surprised and repulsed me. I raised hell about it and that killed any further attempt on his part to repeat the act. For some reason, while I enjoyed sucking him and having him cum in my mouth, I objected to his cum on my face or my body.

Now Marsha was asking for him to do exactly what I had complained about in the past. Interesting.

"Rachael," Marsha turned my face to look up at her. "Do you object to this?"

I didn't hesitate. "No. Not anymore. If you want it then so do I."

She leaned forward and kissed my pussy and spit-coated lips. "I could grow to love you," then, seemingly embarrassed by this admission, she quickly pulled back.

"You heard the lady, Rick. She wants your cum." Marsha said simply and soon she was furiously pumping my husband's cock as he knelt over me.

It didn't take long. My eyes were closed due to the impending onslaught but there was no doubt as to what was happening when I felt the warm, gooey fluid land on my forehead, then another spurt onto my left cheek and the last bit onto my chin.

It would seem that I had just been given a facial.

"You look beautiful," Marsha said simply. Then she turned back to my husband. "She is beautiful like this, isn't she?"

"Completely," he said, and I could tell from his tone that he meant it.

How the hell could my husband think I looked beautiful just then. I was a mess! A cum-coated, well-used mess.

Marsha guided Rick to go back to where he had been sitting. It was fascinating to me to see how both Rick and I succumbed so easily to Marsha's commands and instructions. Was I a submissive? Was Rick?

I brought my hand up to my spit, cum, and cunt juice-covered face in an attempt to wipe some of it off.

"No, I'll do that," Marsha interrupted me. Then she leaned down and ran one finger along my cheek to gather a glob of sperm. She put that goo-covered finger against my lips.

I licked her finger, tasting Rick's salty sperm. I had tasted and drank his cum several times but had never been finger-fed like this before. Then she scooped up more fluid with her tongue and kissed me. There was an interesting confluence of tastes and having her mouth and tongue helping to share them was yet another complete turn-on.

"We are going to have a lot of fun together," Marsha said as she guided me to sit up on the bed and then stand. She went to the hotel suite's bathroom and came back with a warm and damp washcloth.

I stood before her, as she cleaned my face and neck and helped to put my shoulder-length hair back in place. With this done, she dressed me slowly and sensually. I found the experience of being dressed by this beautiful redhead very erotic.

"Yes, we are going to have a lot of fun."

She turned to my husband who was still sitting in the shadows. "Rick, I have some homework for you. Each day until we get together again next week, I want you to give her another facial. Then send me the photo when you are done."

"Rachael?" He asked me in response to Marsha's request.

"It might be fun," I said while amazed that I could so easily comply to this outrageous request.

"Good. Now I have to go downstairs to work so I will see you next week." She put on her clothes as she said this.

She kissed me one last time then and that delightful creature left us.

What would another session with her bring? At that moment, there was no doubt that I was eager to find out.

END of Part III

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Friends Helping Friends My wife comforts my jilted friend.in Loving Wives
Carol's Erotic Photoshoot Shy Carol's first erotic album gift for husband Greg.in Loving Wives
Beware of What You Wish For Wife goes on platonic date with husband's smooth boss.in Loving Wives
The Weekend Pt. 01 She has drinks with girlfriend but Jim changes her life.in Loving Wives
A Wife's Fall Pt. 01 Can Betty rise once again?in Loving Wives
More Stories