A Missy Affair Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sighing heavily I noticed the car driving along beside me and the look of perplexed disgust on the female passengers face. "Oh god," I flushed beet red how long had they been there. I eased off on the gas letting the car and the horrified woman pull away.

Shame faced I struggled to control my emotions and thoughts. My cock was still painfully erect and demanding attention. Wiggling my buttocks into the seat I groaned as my ass clinched wantonly around my butt plug. I clutched the steering wheel tightly for control while I stared vacantly out the window trying to figure out how much further I had to go.

My mind started to wander and soon it was filled with visions of my last encounter with Mr and Mrs Smith. My dick pulsed in response and I could feel more moisture leaking into my panty. Fighting the urge to pull over and relieve the my building need for release I drove on.

'What if' I thought, what if the clerk at the adult shop hadn't been satisfied with humiliating me but insisted loudly that, "You can only have your butt plug Sissy if you wear it from the shop." If he had then come around the counter to stand over me grinning maliciously to purr, "Put your hands on the counter and step back."

I would have thought to disobey and try to escape from the shop but the other clientele had already started crowding around. I would have realised that there was no escape, that I had no choice but to comply. I would have complied. I would trembled and moaned as the clerk pulled my pants down to expose my lacy white panty.

I would flush redly mortified by the gasps as the seedy creatures around me watched the clerk stroke my ass possessively through the filmy material. I would have cringed whimpering when hard fingernails raked my flesh as he pulled the panty aside exposing my puckered hole.

The clerk's voice dripping with distaste asked someone, "Do me a favour and spread him for me." I chewed on my lower lip as I imagined unknown hands roughly grasping my ass cheeks and digging in their nails pulling them harshly apart.

I heard myself mew over my now swollen lip at the sound of the cap snapping off the tube of lube. My body would have quivered uncontrollably as I felt his cold slick digit slide over my anus. My mewing distress grew as the digit massaged my sissy hole first gently, then more and more aggressively until it slid inside me taking my breath away.

My knees would have given out dropping my ass onto his finger forcing it deeper inside as I gasped breathlessly. Chuckling lewdly with the gathered men the clerk's voice announced for all to hear, "Looks like this Sissy's a real goer!" The chuckles turning to laughter as he drove his finger to the hilt into my ass.

His finger would have forced me to my tip toes as he reamed my ass with it. Enjoying the dominance he had over me the clerk would have taken delight in making me buck up and down as he pumped his lube slick finger in and out of my sissy hole. Until with one final thrust he held his finger there deep inside me.

I would have had to lean on the counter for support impaled on his finger. I wouldn't have been able to pull away from the vile character as he leant in closely to whisper, "You're putting on quite the show for my patreons here Sissy." While I moaned in response imagining the various uncouth deviates surrounding us, ogling me, he added meanly, "I should let them have you." I chewed my lower lip harder, whimpering my only response.

'What if' the clerk had begun wiggling his finger making my body dance in response while the men around us made crude comments and made vile suggestions about what the clerk should do with his new Sissy. Ignoring them the clerk let his finger slip from my ass quickly replacing it with the anal plug. The plug being thicker required effort to insert and I couldn't help whining at the discomfort. A loud slap echoed around the store as the clerks hand smacked into my ass to his sneered, "Silence sissy!"

The cruel clerk would've landed another stinging slap to my ass when I continued to whimper as the bulk of the plug slipped inside me. My head would have sunk between my shoulders, my face burning crimson with shame as the gathered men cheered his success.

The ring tone on my phone shattered the silence, ending the fantasy and startling me out of my euphoria. Panting with released tension I fumbled to answer while pulling over to the side of the highway.

"Hello," I blurted into the phone only to be met with dead air. Irritated and distracted it took me a moment to realise that all the commotion hadn't been caused by a wrong number that had already hung up but that there was heavy breathing I could hear.

Without any further clues I knew it was him, Mr Smith. A tremor of foreboding rippled through me as I sat there in my car on the side of the road quietly awaiting his pleasure. Just as I was building up the courage to broach the silence Mr Smith cleared his throat, "Where are you boi."

In a fumbling voice I barely managed to croak out, "On the highway Sir."

"Hmmmm," he purred into the other end of the line, "very good Missy, we were beginning to think that you had had second thoughts."

I made noises in an attempt to respond but his voice silenced me. "Describe your panties to me Missy," he requested with a hint of authority to his purring tone.

Quavering with tension I hurriedly gushed out, "They are white briefs Sir." With only his heavy breathing for a response I continued stammering, "With lace edging and lace panels up the sides."

"Hmmmm," his voice purred seductively and I could feel myself starting to relax. "Tell me Missy is your sissy clit erect."

The bluntness of his query and the implication of his words left me speechless. I gasped realising that indeed my cock was very erect. As I fumbled around for the words to convey this fact to Mr Smith his voice murmured to me alluringly, "Finger your clitty for me Missy."

With a startled squeak my hand dropped from the steering wheel into my lap and I began to lightly caress my 'clitty' for Mr Smith. Mr Smith knew that I would comply, he knew that I was sitting there on the side of the road masturbating myself as cars and trucks whizzed by at his command. Knowing he knew I dug my fingers in deeper between my thighs and fingered myself with building desire.

"Tell me about your plug," Mr Smith's voice caressed my senses, drawing a passionate moan from my throat.

While my fingers played over my engorged clit I gasped, "It's pink Sir," into the phone.

When Mr Smith just hummed, "Is it in your sissy pussy Missy?"

I groaned lustfully as my ass pulsed around the pug deep inside me. "Yes Sir," I slurred passionately, "the pink plug is deep inside my sissy pussy Sir." Beneath my massaging fingers I felt my cock twitch ominously.

I couldn't help moaning my building desire over the phone to Mr Smith. Then his growling voice commanded, "Cum." My moaning was interrupted by a keening squeal of alarm as I felt the first hot flood of cum spew into the crotch of my panties. Mr Smith's voice crowed triumphantly, "Yeah! That's it bitch cum for Daddy!" And I did.

My fingers pressed harshly into my groin as jet after jet of cum spurted from my 'clitty' and spasms wracked my body. My moaning had turned into one long gasp for breath as cum soaked my panties and oozed into the crack of my ass.

By the time I was able to compose myself I realised that I was holding a dead phone. Mr Smith had hung up. Trembling I rested my forehead on the steering wheel trying to control my breathing becoming increasingly aware that vehicles passing by were slowing down to check me out. Afraid some one would stop and make things uncomfortable I pulled back onto the highway.

Distracted, I was driving on automatic while I tried to process what Mr Smith had been able to do to me over the phone. I became more and more aware of the moist cummy goo soaking through my pants. Like a kaleidoscope, memories of my first meeting with the Smith's flitted past my minds eye mixed with the mornings adventures and my own imagination.

Taking a long shuddering breath I squeezed my ass cheeks around the anal plug feeling the load of my cum squishing around it. I moaned quietly as the memories, the plug and the load of cum combined to stir my body to another arousal and thought 'What if.'

"What if' I had left the adult shop with my purchase and the fat nasty man from the butt plug aisle had followed me. If he had followed me to the roadside toilets where I had gone to insert the plug in my sissy pussy.

'What if' when I exited the disgusting stall hastily it was blocked by the fat gut of the deviate from the adult shop filling the door way. If staggered by the unexpected obstruction I had stepped backwards for balance, the fat man taking his opportunity and pushing forward. Using his weight he had forced me to retreat further into the stall until I crashed into the back wall straddling the toilet precariously.

'What if' while I struggled for balance the offensive man slammed the palm of his hand into my chest closing the door behind him. Shocked by the suddenness of what was happening as much as by the fat mans violence I had bounced off the back wall gasping for breath. Pressing his advantage the fat man pushed me hard into the back wall again while grabbing for my crotch with his free hand.

I would've have been helpless to fight back. With one hand roughly massaging my groin the fat vile creature would press his big gut into me pinning me off balance against the back wall. Then grabbing a handful of hair pulling my face towards his to kiss me fully on the mouth. His bristly lips would mash against mine and when I squeaked my horror he would have forced his slimy tongue deeply into my mouth.

So intently would my focus be on getting away from his vile evil tongue and fowl breath that I wouldn't be immediately aware that he had stepped one foot up onto the toilet forcing his large thigh between my legs. Pushing up pressing his thigh into my groin lifting me to my tip toes. The hand that had been massaging my groin would then be frantically pulling open my pants.

I would have slapped weakly at his hand as he pulled my pants open exposing my panty. His coarse callused fingers then painfully massaging my pantied cock, then my ass, working their way towards my crack. Trapped against the back wall of the toilet I would have lost all will to fight.

While imagined the wretched man raping my mouth with horrid tongue I whimpered my distress squeezing my thighs around my moist engorging sissy clit. Vividly my imagination gave me a birds eye view of the toilet block stall where the fat fuck was assaulting me. I watched myself go limp beneath his assault.

The man would notice that I was no longer fighting him before he pulled his mouth off mine. Still holding me by the hair he would turn my face so I was staring into his mean beady eyes. Smiling triumphantly the fat bastard then started to bounce the leg between my thighs up and down driving the plug in my ass with a pulsing tempo. Every bounce drew a squeak of surprise from me as the sensation of the anal plug rippled through my body.

In the car hurtling down the highway I was bouncing up and down in my seat driving my plug into me just like he would have. Completely captivated by the events and the sensations coursing through my body I watched transfixed as the deviate pulled open my shirt to grab my left nipple between his thumb and fore finger.

At first he rolled the nipple almost gently between his fingers drawing a low moan of pleasure from me before viciously squeezing, then twisting and finally pulling my tortured nipple away from my chest. What started as a squeal of pain and surprise ended in a whimpering gurgle. As I swooned under the torture to my nipple and constant strumming of his bouncing thigh on my anal plug the vicious deviate thrust his tongue back into my mouth.

The twisting torment he inflicted on my nipple followed no pattern, it seemed liked he just enjoyed causing me pain and feeling my body react to it. When my body would have become used to his abuse the cruel fuck then focussed his attention on my sissy cock man handling it through the filmy material on my panty. Despite the pain and shame I would be erect and his rough hands stroking me would have brought me to a painful orgasm as he pinched and squeezed the cum from my cock.

After an eternity he stopped kissing me and I would have slumped against him like a rag doll. Flipping me unceremoniously around the fat ugly creature would have stripped my pants and panties away exposing my creamy white ass. The loud slap of his hand against my ass cheek would have echoed around the toilet. Too numb to react to the stinging pain I would then toss my head back soundlessly when he smacked my ass again.

My one hand slipped into my lap as I fantasied that the fat deviates hands were cruelly caressing my body, pinching, probing, scratching, slapping me while he ground his pelvis into my butt. I imagined him exposing a massive erection slipping it between my cum slick thighs. I would feel his impressive erection caressing my balls as he stroked himself back and forth between my thighs. With his large fat hand he would reach around to cover the mewing squeal coming from my lips and my fingers dug wantonly into my groin.

While imagined the large ugly brute slapping his fat gut against my body his fingers would be forced into my mouth pulling my head back painfully. I would have gurgled over them as the panting monster pulled away abruptly pumping his erection frantically until he ejaculated, spewing load after load of his spunk over my bare ass.

I would feel his hot cum clinging to my ass and dribbling down my crack. I would have simpered when the prick slapped my ass again before using my panty to wipe off his now flaccid dick and quickly depart. Left to my own humiliation I would have stared at my dim reflection in the tiled wall stunned by the horrid mans use of my body.

With no toilet paper in the fetid stall I would've tried to wipe the stain of his ejaculate away with fingers. In a daze I pulled open my pants as I drove along and slipped my fingers into the crotch of my cum soaked panty. Telling myself that it was his gooey mess that coated my fingers I used them to trace my lips. Not caring if the people in the passing cars could see what I was up I slowly gently sucked my fingers clean of cum. Savouring the taste I proceeded to the Smith's in a dream.

12