A Mistress's Fun

Story Info
Mistress enjoys dishing out some punishment to her sub.
3.1k words
4.42
14.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stepped out of the shower, beads of water rolled down my neck. I checked the time. There was still one hour until he arrived. The excitement had built up all week and now I was going to explode. I had carefully planned out our session. All I had left to do was get ready.

I dried myself, enjoying feeling clean and smooth. I wrapped my hair up in a towel and flicked on some tunes and turned to the mirror. I pulled out my make up bag and perused my choices, shaking my hips to the beat as I put my eye make up on. Then, I reached for my statement lipstick -- Scarlett Moon.

I blew myself a kiss in the mirror. God, this deep red shade made me feel so powerful. I was a Goddess. I was to be worshipped and adored, and to be thanked for every little thing I did to my toys.

I took one final look at myself, then I danced my way down the corridor to my wardrobe. I flicked through my outfits. The first one I considered was my latex skater dress. I pulled it out, held it in front of me, and looked in the mirror. It was a classic, black and shiny, and I knew he loved it.

I threw it on the bed and kept looking. Next, I pulled out my red and black corset. It was a personal favourite with snakes twisting up the side. I trailed my fingers along a snake. It made me feel like a temptress and I did have a new pair of lacy red underwear that would go fabulously with it. And I could wear my knee-high boots. I put it on the bed.

I tapped my long, sharp nails on the wardrobe door, thinking, what would drive my boy toy crazy? Maybe I could just wear matching black lacy bra and panties? I dug out my favourite pair and laid them next to my other two options.

I padded between my outfits, taking my time in choosing. Which made we feel most powerful and sexy? Finally, I decided on my red and black snake corset. I put on my outfit and checked myself out in the mirror. Now here was a woman worthy of worship.

I took another sneak peek into my playroom. It was all ready and waiting. I had set it up last night in anticipation. The pullies were in place, extra rope was laid out, my whips, canes and paddles all hung up on the wall. I pulled on my black silk dressing gown and went downstairs. I checked my phone - fifteen minutes until he arrived.

I had made him do a whole week in chastity, then given him jerk off instruction to ruin himself two days ago, so he would last a bit longer today. I didn't want him coming as soon he got here. Although, I don't suppose it would have changed any of my plans if he did.

I watched the time tick by, slowly. Then it was four o'clock time. My ears strained for his knock. I was ready to spring up and greet him.

Nothing.

Five past four. I checked my phone. No missed calls. No new messages. I knew that it was probably traffic, but still, I expected a text. I was his Domme, after all.

Ten past four, still nothing. I was a little annoyed, but I could use this. I could make him very sorry. I grinned, as a warm-up activity appeared in my mind, to ensure he would never be late again.

I heard a knock on the door. I checked the time, four fourteen. Leisurely, I strolled to the door, my heels clicking on the wooden floors. I opened the door.

"You're late."

Jason was a massive man, six foot four and built like a mountain. He had curly brown hair that he wore long enough to be pulled. But it was his soft puppy dog eyes that make my heart melt, especially when I see fear flash through them, like right now.

"I'm sorry, Mistress, but..."

"I don't care why. You have wasted fourteen minutes of my time."

"I'm sorry, Mistress." His handsome face was already red. Jason all but fell to his knees. There is something so wonderful about seeing a massive man on his knees in front of you. He reached for my hand and kissed it, then he bent down and kissed my feet, placing kisses over the tips of my boots, then up the heel. Then he looked up to me, brown eyes pleading me for forgiveness.

"Mistress, I am at your service."

"Good boy." I could practically see him wag and suppressed my grin. I clipped on his red leather play collar and commanded him to strip. Jason stood up, and I watched as he pulled off his tan aviator jacket. Then, he slowly unbuttoned his shirt, looking me dead in the eyes. He knew he was sexy. Slowly, he revealed his broad hairy chest.

He folded his shirt and jacket and placed them in the sub's belongings box, along with the contents of his pockets, except for a key which he held out for me.

"Thank you." I unclipped my necklace and slid the key on, next to an identical one. Then he slowly unbuckled his brown leather belt, unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them down. I eyed my prize, snug in his tight black underwear.

Then they were off too. Revealing his metal cock cage. I grabbed it.

"How is my little guy?" I looked up at him.

"Nice and ready, Mistress."

"Good boy. Make me a coffee, and then come into the living room."

Jason dipped his head in acknowledgement and strode down the corridor. I turned and watched his muscular butt. Damn, I thought, that booty was sexy. It would be even better later when it was all red and purple.

I went back into the living room and picked up my book. A couple of minutes later, Jason appeared and placed a hot espresso next to me. He then stood to attention, all without uttering a word.

I didn't look up but reached for the coffee. I took a sip. He had made it well. Jason's eyes burnt into me, needy for my attention, for my praise, but I withheld it and finished my chapter.

"Hands on the wall, ass out."

"Yes, Mistress."

A shimmer of happiness lit up his face. Oh, how I love sadists. So eager to let me beat them. He bounded to the wall. Slowly, I got up and walked over, grabbing a wooden paddle. I gently teased his ass with it.

Then I whispered in his ear, "I want you to know, the only reason I am doing this is because I want to see that cute ass of yours red. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"And then you will be punished for being late."

I had learnt you cannot punish a masochist with pain. But I wouldn't let that stop me from enjoying his red ass while he endured his real punishment.

I hit him with the wooden paddle. He silently took my whacks. After his ass reddened a bit, I took the paddle in two hands to get a harder hit. I smacked him again. He yelped this time, and I savoured it. I rubbed the paddle on his ass. He moaned. I lifted it away and smacked it again. Finally, once his ass cheeks were rosy red and warm to the touch, I stopped.

Without saying anything, I turned around, sat back in the chair and picked up my book. The silence in the room was electrifying. I knew he was confused as to why I had stopped, but he didn't dare move or speak. I let him stew.

Eventually, I broke the silence.

"You are to stay like that for 14 minutes." He sighed, and I knew the punishment was good. He will think twice about being late next time. I set a timer and read my book, grinning to myself at his displeasure. I knew it was an uncomfortable position to hold. Every now and again, I glanced up to check his ass was still stuck out.

The timer went off. I looked up to see Jason turning around.

"HANDS ON THE WALL," I shouted. Quickly he put his hands back on the wall. "Did I say you could move?" I stood up and walked over to him.

"No, Mistress."

"Then why did you move?" I placed my hand on his balls.

"I just, um, I just thought..."

"That's right. You thought." I squeezed hard. He yelped. I whispered in his ear, "Now what do subs do?" He moaned, which was not an answer, so I bit his ear.

"What their Mistress's tell them too," he stuttered as he looked at the floor.

"Louder." I pulled his desperate face to face mine. His eyes looked straight into me, and I felt him under my control.

"I do what my Mistress tells me to."

"Better."

Now I could get on with what I had planned for the evening. My poor boy was in for it.

We made our way upstairs. Him first, me watching that red booty with wiggle. We entered my playroom, and he looked around, trying to guess today's activities.

"Mistress, where do you want me?" I smiled and pointed to the matt under the pully system. Obediently, he walked over. I slid out of my dressing grown. He turned to face me and he subconsciously liked his lips. I smiled to myself.

"Kneel." He knelt. I tied his hands together with the pully rope. Then pulled on the other side, and he stood up as the rope pulled him up. Then, I spread his legs with a spreader bar. I took a step back to admire his stretched out body. His biceps bulged, holding him up.

He wasn't quite stretched enough, and I pulled on the pull rope, forcing his hands a little higher so that it was just uncomfortable for him to stand. I watch his body tense. I licked my lips at his tort muscles. I tied the rope off.

I held his caged cock in my hand. It was straining in its cage. Pushing out the gaps along the sides. I trailed my nails across the exposed parts. He held his body still but threw head to the sky. Pleasure or pain I wondered. Then I chuckled, either suited me.

"Please, Mistress, please, can you release me?"

"I thought you liked being tied up?" I knew he was referring to his cock, but I teased and dug my nails in to his swollen cock. He gasped.

"Yes. No. My cock, please."

"Your cock?" He looked at me in pain and confusion. I raised my eyebrows, and his eyes twinkled as he understood.

"Please, Mistress, can you release your cock."

I circled my fingers over the base of his cock. He shuddered. His brown eyes grew, and he started to whimper. It looked so perfect all caged up.

"Please, Mistress. Please can you release your cock."

I chuckled, enjoying his pleading. Then, I licked from the base of his cock up, over his muscular torso and up to his neck. He trembled under my touch. His gaze was focused on me only.

I took a step back. So I could see all of him, stretch out and spread open. I reached to my necklace and held the key in my hand, spinning it. His begging eyes bored into me.

"And what do I get if I do?" I taunted him.

"Anything, Mistress. You can do anything to your cock."

"That's right. I can. Beg me one more time."

"Please Mistress, release your cock. Please you can do anything you want to it, to me."

I grinned and bent down over his cock. I grabbed his balls and yanked down. He yelled, and his deep voice echoed off the walls, sending shivers down my spine.

I put the key in the lock of his chastity and released his cock. Now freed, it quickly sprung up to almost its full length, a girthy 7 inches. It was a pretty dick. I slapped it.

"Thank you, Mistress." I slapped it again.

"Thank you, Mistress," he repeated. It was almost at its full size now, head budging. I got on my knees and tied his balls with a rope, I held the tail in my hand and pulled. He yelped, struggling to hold himself up as he balls stretched toward me.

Keeping the rope taut, I walked over to where I had tied down the rope holding his hands up. I tied the two ropes together. Now, if his arms dropped, it would painfully tug on his balls. His eye widened at his predicament.

I strode over to my wall of weapons. I felt his eyes on me as I choose. I picked up an elegant crop and tapped it lightly in my palm. I spun on my heels to face him.

"Go on, beg."

"Please hit me, Mistress."

I smiled.

"Where?" I watched as he faced the dilemma of guessing what I wanted.

"My balls." It was a good answer.

I stepped forward, and he tilted his head down to look at me, careful to not pull down with his hands. I took his balls in my free hand and massaged them gently. He groaned and closed his eyes. Then I lifted the crop and brought it down fast.

"Ahhhh." His cry filled the room, but he managed to hold still.

I brought it down again, harder.

"Ahhh." This time, his stretch body contorted with the pain, and my pulley system worked, tugging at his balls. He quickly held his hands back up.

I released a flutter of hits on the head of his cock.

"Please, Mistress," he cried between grunts of pain.

"Please, Mistress, harder?" I suggested.

"No, please. Please." I hit harder. His face was red and twisted in pain as he tried to stay still. I licked my lips. I kept going. He was no longer speaking just saying 'ah' over and over. He jerked around and pulled his balls. He managed to straighten himself and I stopped.

I moved around him and cropped his ass, leaving behind neat red squares. I'd get the cane later. I love to mark my boys.

He whimpered, and I took a step closer, so our bodies touched and wrapped my arms around him.

"Hush, now. Is this not want you wanted?"

I could feel him hold himself higher because he wanted it. I kissed his back, breathing in his musky scent. He melted back into me. He was mine. As I stepped away, he whimpered. I knew he couldn't see me, so I smacked the crop between his legs, hitting his balls hard. He pulled down on the rope.

He yelled again as his balls were tugged forward. He panted, straightening up.

"Yes, Mistress, this is what I wanted."

"So, you should be thanking me for being so generous then?"

"Yes, thank you, Mistress. Thank you for hurting me."

I stroked his back with the crop, sending shivers down his spine.

I walked round to his front again. His pleading eyes begged me to stop but his hard leaking cock begged more. I lifted my foot and carefully balanced it on the rope leading to his balls. I looked into his eyes and I stepped down. He howled as I held it, his face contorted with pain. He fell forward, only supported by the rope on his hands. I let go, and the rope remained taut. He struggled to return to his upright position. Sweat dripped down his face.

"Having fun, pet?"

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

"Good, I like my toys to be grateful." I held the crop against his face. I gave it a playful tap. Then I walked back over to my impact toys. It was time to make that ass sore. I grabbed the cane and turned to see the panic in his eyes. Boy, was he a sight, his muscles taut, his face caught between panic and desire. I held the cane under his chin.

"Ready?" I trailed it down his body, then over his cock, he twitched beneath me.

I took a step to the side and released a fury of whacks to his ass and thighs. He jolted backwards and forwards, howling. First from the cane, then from the tug of his balls. I did it over and over. Tears streamed down his face. I kept going. He could make it stop if he wanted.

Eventually, I came to a stop. He hung from his hands whimpering as his balls pulled forwards, his legs weak. His face was red and tear-stained.

I stepped before him. There was come over the mat, and I wondered when he had orgasmed. I hadn't even noticed, too much in a trance of my own.

"Thank you, Mistress," he managed.

I smiled.

I released his balls, and he sank to his knees, then I released his hands. I was so worked up. I pulled my panties down.

"Lick." I guided his head to my swollen clit. He lapped. Every lick sent me reeling. I pulled his hair and lifted my leg, hooking it over his shoulder. His hand held my ass and pulled me closer to his face. I moaned, and he licked harder and faster.

"Yes," I cried, thrusting into him, no longer able to control myself. I felt him struggle to hold me.

"Stop. Lie down."

Obediently, he lay down, grimacing as his ass touched the mat. Unfortunately, his dick was still soft, so I opted for his face. I straddled it, he stuck out his tongue, and I sunk down on his face. I grided against on it, holding my breast as I pushed my clit hard against his tongue.

"Oh fuck, yes." I thrusted harder into him becoming lost in my own pleasure.

"Right there, good boy."

My moans filled the room, bouncing off the walls. I felt my body twist and shudder as I started to orgasm. Jason's hands gripped me holding me tight to his face. He carried on licking. I threw my head back and realised a primal cry of pleasure. Jason's tongue flicked, extending my orgasm extended for what seemed like an eternity.

Then, I was lying next to him, catching my breath. I twisted my head to see he was looking at him.

"Good boy," I muttered as I turned to nuzzle into his chest. He wrapped his big arms around me, and we lay.