Her Good Boy

Story Info
I belong to her.
999 words
3.25
13.5k
18
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Allhers
Allhers
55 Followers

i lay there in bed, almost asleep, when i hear my her come in from her night out. I don't open my eyes, but listen to her opening drawers and changing.

My wife giggles quietly as she crawls under the covers behind me, her hands wrapping around me and begin caressing my chest, lightly moving their way down my sides. I moan softly as i feel her warm breath on the back of my neck, her fingertips running across my stomach.She kisses my shoulder, slowly kissing her way up my neck and bites my ear.

"Have you been a good boy?"

I moan a yes for her. I can almost feel the wicked smile across her face.

"Mmm...are you my good boy?" her fingertips slide back up my side to my chest. She caresses circles around my nipple.

"I'm your good boy" i whisper, gasping as she pinches my nipple.

She giggles softly in my ear, biting my earlobe. She pinches my nipple harder. "Who do you belong to?"

Her words are intoxicating. I'm becoming putty in her hands. "i belong to you" I moan quietly.

Her hand moves down to my hip. "Louder"

"I belong to you baby" I turn my head towards her and we kiss, hungrily. She grabs my hip and pulls me into her, that's when I feel it. Her strapon is pressing between us. She pulls my hips as we kiss, making me grind into her. I moan into her kiss, feeling her toy pressing into me, aching to feel her inside of me.

"Please" i beg between kisses.

She smiles at me. "Please what?"

I wiggle my ass against her eagerly and whisper "please fuck me"

Her hand spanks my ass lightly. "Louder baby" she giggles.

"please fuck me"

Another spank, harder this time. "Louder."

"Please! I need you baby, please fuck me!"

She laughs behind me, petting me on the head. "good boy" she says. She reaches down and begins guiding her toy into me. "Such a good boy." She pushes the tip inside of me, i groan and push my ass back, desperate for her, aching for her, urging her to fuck me. "My good boy." I bury my face in my pillow as she slowly slides into me, moaning as I take it. She laughs to herself as she begins to grind slowly, pulling it out, pushing it in. Little by little going deeper. She grabs my hip and pulls me closer, forcing her toy inside me more and more, driving me crazy. We softly grind into eachother, humping, fucking. Her breathing getting deeper and faster in my ear.

"Who do you belong to baby?"

I'm melting for her. I'm completely hers. I start grinding back into her faster, feeling her deeper inside of me, filling me up, making me hers. "I belong to you" I pant. "I'll always belong to you."

"Good boy." she slows down, reaching down between us. I hear a small click and feel her toy come alive, vibrating inside of me as well as against her clit. She gasps and digs her nails into my skin as the vibrations hit her. She bites my neck, moaning, grinding into me, biting harder, leaving her mark on me. Her hand grabs my hip and she pulls me into her, roughly fucking me. I arch my back for her, taking it all. I let her fuck me, use me. I beg her to take me, to make me hers. I scream into the pillow that I belong to her.

She's driving me crazy. I reach down, grabbing my cock and start stroking. SMACK Her hand stings my ass. "I didn't say you could touch yourself." I let go and reach back behind me, grabbing her beautiful ass and pulling her into me, begging her to fuck me deeper, harder, faster.

"FFFFFFFFUCK!" I scream, her dildo hitting all of the right spots inside me. I arch my back further as my wife claws at my back and ass, leaving deep scratches in my skin. I feel myself getting closer, building up inside me as she fucks me, pushing on my prostate. "I'm all yours!" I scream, reaching back and grabbing her hair pulling her into a deep kiss, screaming and moaning into eachothers mouths. I begin to shake as I feel my orgasm building from deep inside me. Her toy vibrating in all the right spots, her fingers digging into my hips, fucking me as hard as she can. I scream that I'm hers again as my cock twitches and explodes with what feels like a never ending orgasm. I cum over and over on the bed, my whole body is shaking, quietly whimpering "I'm all yours" over and over again.

She laughs wickedly behind me. "Such...a good...boy..." She never slows down, fucking me even harder after I've cum. I may be finished, but she's not. And tonight I'm hers.

My cock keeps leaking cum as she thrusts into me. I hear her breath getting deeper, faster. Her fingers dig deeper into my hips, pulling me into her. I feel her body tensing up as she rolls me onto my stomach and climbs on top of me, fucking me deep in the new prone position. "Say it again!" she yells between thrusts.

"I'm yours" i moan weekly. "I'm all yours. I'll always be yours."

She screams, spanking my ass and raking her nails down my back. I arch my back, propping my ass up as she buries herself deep in my ass and holds it, her whole body shaking as her own orgasm overtakes her. She bites down hard on my shoulder, leaving deep teeth marks in my skin.

I lay there, slowly passing back out with her breathing deeply laying on my back, still deep inside of me. "I belong to you. I'm all yours"

"Good boy." she whispers in my ear "such a good boy" We repeat the lines softly and quietly as we both drift off...

Allhers
Allhers
55 Followers