A Misunderstanding Ch. 04

Story Info
Mom takes advantage of her son's keyholder mix-up.
4.7k words
3.94
10.6k
16

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/19/2024
Created 03/16/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shaun woke up the next morning groggy from his unadjusted sleep schedule. Before his mother jotted down her list of demands from him if he ever wanted to obtain the keys to his chastity cage from her, unemployed Shaun was used to waking up near, if not after, noon most days. Waking up at six to ensure his mother's morning ran smooth with breakfast ready and her bed made would take some getting used to. He nearly forgot about his mother's stiletto from the day prior tied to his face until he went to rub his tired eyes, groaning at the utter humiliation he'd face so long as his mother kept him locked in chastity. He was shocked and mildly appalled to find that her preferred and humiliating method of filtering the stench out of her footwear through her son's nose actually worked. That or Shaun had become desensitized by the foul odor strapped to his face overnight.

He carefully opened his bedroom door and peered out of his room to ensure his older sister Stella was nowhere to be seen. The darkened crack at the bottom of her bedroom door looked promising. Suddenly, the creak of Sierra's bedroom door startled her son to nearly dive back into his room before he realized it was his mother.

"Morning sweetie!" Sierra smiled. "How's your first day waking up at a decent hour going?"

"Um..." Shaun was put-off by how easily and naturally his mother hardly even acknowledged her high heel still strapped to his face. "I'm... still getting used to it."

Sierra let out a laugh. "I'm sure, I'm sure," she smiled as she pet her son on the head. "How's mommy's high heel smelling this morning, huh? You filter out all that nasty funk from my workday yesterday yet?"

"I uh..." Shaun was hesitant to reply as he still wasn't sure if he'd simply grown accustomed to breathing in the foul scent of his mother's feet from her shoe overnight. "I think so..."

Suddenly, the light of Stella's bedroom flicked on through the crack of her bedroom door. Shaun knew it was only a matter of time before she came out, and he did not want his older sister to see him like this.

Thinking on his feet, Shaun hoped his mother might untie her shoe from his face when he asked her, "Would... Would you mind checking how I did um... ma'am?"

"After my shower sweetie," Sierra said with a stretch and a yawn. "Why don't you go make mommy's bed and pick out some clothes for me to wear to work? All my work clothes are paired up into outfits in mommy's closet, so you shouldn't have to worry about mixing or matching things up. And don't worry about what shoes I'll wear today, mommy will pick those out for you," Sierra giggled.

Not ideal but better than Shaun standing in the hallway for his sister to see him with their mother's shoe tied to his face. At least then he could potentially have some privacy. "Yes- Yes ma'am," Shaun obliged and waited for his mother to saunter away from her bedroom so he could hurry in to hide his embarrassment.

"Just wait in there for mommy when you're done and I'll check how you did overnight sniffing that odor out of mommy's heels," Sierra said as she stepped into the bathroom and closed the door.

So Shaun hurried into his mother's room to make her bed while she showered before fumbling into her closet to pick an outfit for her to wear to work, struggling to not trip over her pile of dirty shoes strewn about. All the while, Shaun's eyes stayed peeled for the keys to his chastity device, hoping to come across wherever his mother left them.

As Shaun caroused his mother's closet, a familiar but unwelcome voice startled the poor cock-locked young man: "Mom is that you?" Stella asked from outside their mother's bedroom.

Shaun awkwardly answered, "N-No," from the closet, still with his mother's work shoe from the day before tied to his face.

"Shaun?" Stella asked, confused. "I thought you were in the shower. What are you of all people doing up so early? And what are you doing in mom's closet?"

Stella stayed outside their mother's bedroom, keeping Shaun's seclusion in their mother's closet on thin ice were his sister inclined to investigate further. He wasn't sure how to answer, so he tried to keep his responses as vague as possible. "Just- Just thought I'd uh... help- help around the house a bit more since I don't have a job. Mom- mom asked me to grab something out of here for her."

His sister's silence made it clear that she was suspicious of her younger brother's ass-kissing. Still, Stella didn't want to waste her time on him and scoffed with a disinterested, "Whatever," before departing. Shaun's embarrassing secret was still safe out of his sister's ears.

After laying an outfit onto his mother's bed, Shaun took a seat next to it to wait for her like she instructed him to. A buzz from his phone prompted Shaun to check the notification to find his online girlfriend Melody sending him a "Good morning :)" text as she often did when she woke up.

Shaun didn't think before replying, "Morning babe <3," out of character for him at this early hour.

A quick response of, "Woah :o You're awake!" followed by, "What are you doing up so early?" sunk Shaun's heart.

Before Shaun could think up an answer, an unamused, "Ahem," startled the boy as her turned to see who entered the room: his mother.

"I'd rather you not help yourself to sitting on my freshly made bed in the morning, son," Sierra scolded gently. "When I say 'wait for me' I expect you to be standing to attention for when I walk in."

"Yes- Yes ma'am," Shaun replied as he stood up right away, feeling pathetic in his swift obedience to his mother while her high heel remained tied to his face.

"You picked out something cute for mommy to wear today son?" Sierra asked as she approached her vanity and opened her bathrobe; her naked frontside covered up until she turned around.

Shaun automatically replied, "Yes ma'am," before blushing in embarrassment over deeming the outfit he'd just picked out for his (naked) mother to be 'cute.' "I.. I'll go so you can get dressed," Shaun said as he hurried for the door to give his nearly naked mother some privacy.

"Why?" Sierra shrugged as she lotioned up her bare legs. "No need. Not like you can do anything about seeing your mother naked, can you son?" Sierra giggled with a wink, knowing her son couldn't so much as jerk off to the thought of her without the keys to his cock cage she took possession of.

Shaun turned red in the face with discomfort as he froze in her bedroom and gave a timid and embarrassed, "Yes- Yes ma'am..."

Sierra let out another giggle and turned to her son to approach so casually, as if her breasts and womanhood weren't currently exposed to her (albeit, cock-locked) son. "Good boy. Why don't we check on the state of mommy's stiletto you'd been sniffing all night and see if you were able to finally sniff that foul odor out of them for me."

Sierra hummed as she untied her shoe from her son's face and peered inside to study it. "Nothing catching my nose from here," she said before bringing her shoe up to her own face to give it a sniff. Then another deeper breath in. "There we go!" Sierra said proudly. "That's what mommy wanted out of you last night son! No more bad smells or nasty foot funk wafting up to mommy's nose from these shoes of mine. Good job sweetie!"

Shaun felt absolutely pathetic as he told his mother, "Thank- Thank you ma'am..." for her kind words regarding his hard work in sniffing the fetid odor out of his mother's high heels.

Sierra then took her opposite high heel her son had yet to sniff to complete freshness and held it up to plant square onto her son's face. "Now, let's get this one all strapped up to your face for today..."

He'd nearly forgotten that his mother expected him to go about his chores that day with her opposite shoe tied to his face to even out the freshness in this pair. And he still had yet to prepare breakfast for his mother and Stella had yet to leave the house yet. "Wait- Wait..." Shaun begged in a fight or flight response. "Stella- Stella's still home, mom... I... I really don't want her to see me like this..."

"No?" Sierra smiled as she ceased her stiletto's descent down to her son's face. "But I'd rather get this over with now while mommy's shoe's already in her hand. I'm sure you're sister's going to find out about mommy keeping you locked in chastity eventually son. Might as well get it over with now," she shrugged.

"Please- Please mom..." Shaun begged, closing his eyes tight as if he were about to receive a punch.

While anticipating the touching of his mother's fetid high heel she wore yesterday, Shaun was surprised to find that it'd yet to meet his nose.

"You want mommy to wait until after Stella leaves before I tie my other shoe to your face son?" Sierra asked, pulling her high heel away from his face and holding it at her hip in a dominant demeanor.

"Yes- Yes ma'am," Shaun begged some more. "Please..."

Sierra let out a light scoff and peered down at the floor shaking her head in disbelief in the audacity of her son to question her while she kept him locked in chastity until she decided to let him out. "Okay, fine," Sierra replied, playfully irritated in her tone. "Mommy will wait until your sister leaves for class before I tie my other shoe to your face for today."

Shaun was so relieved to hear that. "Thank you..." he said with a deep sigh.

"But," Sierra chimed back in, "Mommy's going to keep you locked in that chastity device for an extra day on top of however long I decide to keep you locked up initially for. Okay son?"

Shaun hesitated to oblige, weighing his options. His mother had yet to give him a timeframe on how long she would keep him locked in chastity for, so he wasn't sure if an extra day would be worth it or not. He could always aim to avoid Stella's line of sight all morning, but such a feat sounded risky to him.

"What'll it be son?" Sierra asked in a sing-songy tone, waving her high heel in front of her son's face to taunt him. "Go an extra whole day in chastity on top of however long I decide to keep you locked up for, or let mommy tie her stinky high heel to your face now to get this over with before your sister leaves for class?"

"I'll..." Shaun figured that, so long as he could keep his humiliating situation a secret from his sister, the added time in chastity outweighed the social damnation he might face if word trickled out further into the public that Stella's mother has her brother all locked up in chastity, and he can't masturbate unless he gets permission from his mother first. So he begrudgingly decided, "I'll take the extra day..."

Sierra gave her son a playful and powerful wince, knowing that this ultimatum was the just beginning of Sierra dominating and emasculating her son. "Okay," Sierra said with a laugh. "Suit yourself. Why don't you go start mommy's breakfast then? I'll be down once I put on my face and get dressed."

To which Shaun replied, "Yes ma'am," before heading to his mother's bedroom door to leave.

As he departed, he noticed her reach for something out of her bathrobe pocket. It was none other than the keys to his cock cage he kept an eye out for. Before her son left her bedroom, Sierra gave her son one last task: "Oh, and don't let me forget that we need to take a trip to the jewelry store so you can help me pick out a nice chain I can keep your keys on. These ones are special to me, so I'm not going to add them to the one I use for all my online subs. M'kay son?" she asked rhetorically with a grinning wince.

To which Shaun nervously replied, "Yes- Yes ma'am..." before heading downstairs to start his mother's breakfast.

As Shaun prepared some scrambled eggs for his mother, Stella entered the kitchen to find her brother preparing breakfast. "What the hell? You're cooking now too?" she laughed.

Shaun wasn't even thinking when he answered, "For mom, yeah."

Stella scoffed, offended that her brother hadn't prepared enough for her. "And what? You just decided to skip me then?"

Shaun realized his slip-up upon his sister's offense. He quickly turned his tone around and offered the same for her. "I... I can make you some too if you'd like," he said before nearly calling his older sister, "ma-['am]," out of a newly forming habit.

"That's what I thought," Stella replied playfully.

Shaun commenced with adding some more eggs to the scramble for his sister as she took a seat at the kitchen island.

"So what's this all about then?" Stella asked curiously. "I call bullshit that you just want to help out more because you're unemployed. You trying to kiss mom's ass to borrow money or something?"

Shaun really hoped his sister wouldn't pry into his situation more than she already had. He wasn't sure how well he could keep his humiliating cock-locked situation hidden. "No- No it's not that... I-"

Thankfully, Shaun's mother cut off his response that wasn't planned out to begin with. "Shaun honey?" Sierra called from upstairs. "Would you mind ironing mommy's blazer for her?"

To which Shaun nearly responded with a, "Yes ma-['am]," in front of his sister, shifting into "Yes mom," before it was too late.

"Thanks sweetie," Sierra hollered from upstairs. "I'll be down for my breakfast in a minute."

Shaun plated up his mother and sister's breakfast and poured them both some coffee just as his mother entered the kitchen.

"Smells wonderful sweetie," Sierra smiled as she took a seat next to her daughter. "I bet the smell of eggs is quite the relief for you, isn't it son?" Sierra laughed, alluding to the stench of her high heel tied to her son's face the night prior.

Shaun blushed red and hoped she wouldn't elaborate. Unfortunately, his sister Stella asked, "Why?" confused and mildly weirded out.

Sierra gave her son a playful smiling glare knowing damn well the power she held over him- not only in that moment alone- but at all times now so long as she kept him locked in chastity. Still, Sierra decided to keep her promise for now while her son was adjusting to the new role she was shaping for him to fill in their home under her lock and key, and replied, "Oh, it's nothing," so simply put, yet no clarity or resolution to her daughter's curiosity.

Shaun gave a poorly faked laugh and hurried out of the room. "I'll take care of ironing that thing for you mom," he said without looking back.

With Stella and her mother now alone without her brother in the room, Stella asked, "What's up with him lately?"

Sierra struggled to hold back her smirk. "What do you mean?"

"Shaun's been brown-nosing you the past couple days," Stella accused. "Rubbing your feet, shining your shoes, cooking you breakfast, ironing your clothes... What's his deal?!"

Sierra swallowed a bite of her breakfast and dabbed her mouth with a napkin before answering. "I'm not sure. Maybe he's got something to hide," she said with a shrug. "Either way, I'm his momma. I'll find out what it is eventually. For now, I'm just gonna enjoy the ass-kissing until I find out what he did wrong. I can always get this treatment from him as a punishment for whatever it is he did that has him rubbing my feet all night and keeping my shoes clean for me," she said with a laugh. "But I won't stop you from finding out what he's hiding for me if you're that curious."

As the two women ate their breakfast, Stella thought deeply back on anything her little brother might've done that would warrant him waiting on his mother hand and foot like he has been. She left for class after clearing her plate, getting stopped by her mother before she put it in the dishwasher. "Leave it in the sink," Sierra insisted with the wave of her hand. "I'll have your brother take care of it," she scoffed before saying goodbye.

"Done!" Shaun said as he entered the kitchen with his mother's freshly ironed blazer in hand.

"Good boy son," Sierra smiled as she held out an arm for her son to slide her blazer onto her. "Come come. Put mommy's jacket onto then go fetch my heels so mommy can get the last one all strapped up to your face for the day."

"Yes ma'am," Shaun obliged as he slide his mother's blazer onto her before hurrying to fetch the high heels he was tasked with cleaning the night before.

With her heels in hand, Sierra gazed into them both and wondered, "Do you remember which shoe mommy had tied to your face last night son? The right or the left?"

Shaun honestly wasn't sure. "I... I don't know..."

"No?" Sierra said with a smirk. "Then how about you sniff mommy's shoes for her and tell me which one mommy needs to strap to your face for today. Hm? It'll be like an eye exam! For your nose!" Sierra laughed.

Shaun's cheeks turned pink with embarrassment as he gave his usual, "Yes- Yes ma'am," and begrudgingly stepped over to his mother holding her shoes in her hands.

"Excellent!" Sierra cheered. "Don't let mommy down son. Make sure you pick mommy's smelliest shoe so you can make sure to filter all of mommy's foot funk out of it. If you're wrong, or worse, if you lie to mommy to try and weasel your way out of sniffing mommy's shoe all day, mommy's going to keep that dicklet of yours locked up even longer," Sierra sung with an evil laugh.

Suddenly, this little game dropped a heavier weight onto Shaun's shoulders.

She held up the first shoe to her son's face. "Okay son. Here's the first shoe. Gimme a nice big sniff to make sure you get the full extent of mommy's shoe smell. Make sure you get a good accurate lungful of that smell to make sure you pick the right shoe. You wouldn't want mommy to keep you locked in chastity longer and longer if you let me down, would you?" Sierra giggled.

Shaun approached his mother's shoe, closed his eyes, and very hesitantly buried his face into his mother's high heel she held up to his face to take in a deep hearty sniff.

"That's shoe number one," Sierra said with a smile. "Now..." She then swapped the shoe covering her son's face in a swift smooth motion. "Shoe number two. Take a deep breath now. Remember what's at stake if you're wrong," Sierra said with a demented chuckle.

There was no contest. This second shoe was smellier than the first. But the foul stench caused Shaun to hesitate in answering his mother.

"So," Sierra said, still holding her foul high heel to her son's face. "What do you think? You wanna smell the first one again for mommy?"

"No- No thank you," Shaun replied. "It's this one," he said with a cough.

"You sure?" Sierra sung with a demeaning giggle. "I told you, mommy's going to keep you locked up even longer if you're wrong. Even longer if you lie to me son. You're positive this is the shoe you want mommy to strap to your face?"

Her use of the word 'want' was wholly inaccurate to Shaun, but he knew not to question his mother so long as she held the keys to her son's chastity cage. "Yes-" Shaun had to stop to cough. "Yes ma'am."

"Okay," Sierra said, playfully unsure in her tone as she giggled. "If you're positive."

With that, Sierra pulled out the same ribbon she used the night before from her pocket and tied her smelly high heel to her son's face for him to breathe in while he went about his chores she tasked him with.

"There," Sierra said as she tugged the knot tighter to ensure her high heel stayed strapped to her son's face. "Now, you can take it off when it comes time for you to clean a pair of mommy's shoes from her closet. Work on that time today son. Try to lick mommy's shoes clean faster and faster so you don't miss any of your other chores. I don't want to come home to find you with your nose in my shoes after work. I want you on your knees at the front door waiting for mommy."

Shaun could already feel his eyes burning from the stench of his mother's stiletto tied to his face. Dizzy from the odor, Shaun replied, "Yes- Yes ma'am..."

"And if that shoe of mine isn't sniffed clean before I get home, mommy's going to take you out clothes shopping for a cute new little uniform to doll you up in as mommy's sissy little French maid," Sierra giggled, honestly hoping for the chance to put her son through such humiliation. "Along with the new chain you'll help mommy pick out to keep your chastity keys on," she added before standing to get ready to leave.

12