All Comments on 'A Misunderstanding Ch. 04'

by pursuedsub

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I don't get it. Maybe because I'm not into this kind of stuff.

I gave it a 2.

Tinytim123Tinytim123about 2 months ago

The story is well-written and it started with considerable promise, but it's kind of become bogged down with the shoe licking bit. I know that's the fetish you're playing to, but the story just isn't moving forward anymore and has gotten a little boring. It's still a good piece, but I think you need to develop the story further or wrap it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Guess I don't get it either, what's with all this shoe licking shit? Just not anything worth reading. Now if it had a lot of Incest sex, ok. You had the right start for it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Sorry, but I didn't get it. I gave it a 2.

But I'm into the mother and son relationships when it comes to relationships between close family members.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

This story is amazing, please continue and don't mind the haters, there are many people who enjoy the story.

Norway_1705Norway_1705about 1 month ago

5! Great idea, great style, fabulous dialogue.

Sierra has such a joyful, cheerful voice -- and Stella is so investigative, a young Sherlock -- all perfect.

But, please, no more feet! Okay, you said it, we know it, now add something else please. Any ingredient will do: French maid, offering tea to Aunt Summer, serving sister too, but no more sweaty feet.

And please head the line once in a while.

PS: What if sometime you tell us how Shawn feels? If he feels tight, if seeing his mother naked turns him on? I'm not saying a chapter from Shawn's point of view (or am I?) and from Stella's point of view.... even as an exercise in style...

More, more! Forget the sweaty shoes and focus on the power exchange!

A lazy guy, suddenly doing so many chores, should be Proud...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Is his mom ever going force him to lick her pussy, or are we just Stuck on the damn shoes? Maybe the sister can come, and peg his too....

TolgboiTolgboiabout 1 month ago

Amazing story. Loved the tension and relationship between Shaun and Sierra. But there is no final, please continue this great stort. This is the best femdom story I have read for a long time. I have just beecame a member to write this comment and support you, and even convince you to continue. Thanks a lot.

TolgboiTolgboiabout 1 month ago

Amazing story. Thank you. Loved the tension and power relationship between Shaun and Sierra. But it has no end, please continue this story. If you dont have any more chapters please write. This is the best femsom story I have read for a while. I just became a member just to write this comment and support you, maybe convince you to continue. Cheers and thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I do hope this goes on. I have been looking for more of it

eggieggi29 days ago

Good stuff

keep it up

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

I love this story. Check a couple times a week for the next chapter. So excited for sis to find out, and am hoping mommy gets a bull.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpursuedsub@pursuedsub
Stay-at-home subby hubby who writes stories to honor all of the women in my life who've shaped me into the submissive sissy I am today (when I have time to write after catching up with all my chores, that is). Kept in chastity and unable to indulge in my own imagination, so I ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES