A Misunderstanding Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That's when Shaun realized: the chain... his keys... The last place he saw his mother leave them was on her vanity. If she didn't have a chain to house his chastity keys on yet, Shaun hoped there was a chance that his mother might have left them on her vanity.

"Now, come come," Sierra said with two snaps to order her son to follow her into the foyer. "Mommy needs you to put her shoes on her for today and to carry my things out to the car."

To which Shaun replied, "Yes ma'am," with a cough in her fetid stale high heel.

Upon entering the foyer with his mother, Shaun found, much to his horror, that his mother had picked out a pair of, "Boots?" to wear today.

"Hm?" Sierra questioned before turning to see what her son was looking at (in horror behind her foul smelling stiletto). "Oh, yes. They go great with the outfit you picked for mommy today."

"Isn't it like... hot outside?" Shaun questioned, dreading his mother coming home to have him bury his face into her boots she worn on a hot summer day.

Sierra let out an evil laugh knowing damn well why she picked her boots to go with her outfit today: simply to torment her cock-locked son for her own entertainment. "Yes sweetie, I know. It's very hot this time of year. But these are the boots mommy likes to wear with the outfit you picked out for me. In a way, if you think about it, you picked these boots for mommy to wear all day on this hot humid summer day. But I'm not too worried about it. No matter how much I sweat, no matter how much I stink up these boots of mine, I get to come home to my poor widdle cock-locked son and have him bury his face deep into my warm stinky boots that I wore all day today and sniff all that awful funky smell out of his mommy's shoes in hope that maybe... just maybe mommy might let her little boy jerk his little peepee again soon. Because if mommy's shoes stink, if mommy's shoes aren't licked clean, if mommy's feet aren't rubbed to her liking, then mommy won't let her little boy out of his chastity cage so she can let him have a little wankie for a long long long long time."

Shaun stared in horror at the boots his mother was about to wear for the day knowing damn well they'd be absolutely foul when it came time for him to clean them and filter the stench out of them with his tortured nose. "Can- Can't I just pick you out a new outfit mom? One that'll be more comfortable for today's heat-"

"No time son," Sierra said, pretending to look at the time on her watch. "Mommy has to get to work. So..." Sierra then took a seat on the bench in the foyer and crossed one leg over the other to present her pantyhose-socked foot to her son. "Put mommy's boots on for her so I can get going and you can get started on your chores for today," she giggled.

Feeling defeated, humiliated, and dreading his mother's foul smelling boots to come this evening, Shaun attempted to take a deep breath of disappointment only to be met with another tortured cough from the smell of his mother's day-old work heel tied to his face. And he knew these boots he was about to don onto his mother's feet would be far worse than his mother's heinous smelling open-toed stiletto strapped to his face. The fact that his mother tasked him with putting these boots onto her himself only added to his utter humiliation as he actively prepared his dreadful torment that would take place later that day; sliding his mother's pantyhose-socked foot into the boot, and slowly and dreadfully pulling the zipper up her leg to seal his fate within her boot. All the while, Sierra smiled giddily at her son with her tongue grazing her teeth, watching her son actively put her boot onto her foot and zip it up so she could spend the day roasting her feet inside, soiling them and sweating them to filthy oblivion so he could later take them off her feet and suffer in the awful stench he himself doomed his own nose to.

"Good boy," Sierra smiled as the zipper of her second boot reached the top. With her son humbled before her and her leg crossed over her opposite, Sierra then arched her foot up to present the very bottom of it to her son. "Now give the bottom of your mother's boot a nice long kiss goodbye and grab my things so you can carry them out to the car for mommy," she said with a demented giggle.

Shaun grabbed his mother's work bag and turned to face the front door. Upon realizing what he was about to do, his mother's shoe strapped to his humiliated face suddenly felt more apparent than ever before.

"Get the door sweetie," Sierra demanded. "Mommy has to get going."

"Mom- Mom..." Shaun started to beg nearly out of his control. "Plea- Please don't make me go outside like this... Please... I- I don't want anybody seeing me like this."

"Well..." Sierra said so matter of fact as she opened the front door to reveal the outside world to her humiliated cock-locked son. "You should've thought about that before you sent the keys to your chastity cage away to your mother for her to keep in her control."

With the outside world facing the bottom of his mother's shoe strapped to his face, Shaun gulped a burning foot-funk-soiled gulp of humility and followed his mother outside to carry her purse out to the car for her, and get the door for her, and stop at her window as she rolled it down to give her son a kiss on the cheek goodbye, backing away with a look of disgust. "Ew... Those do stink, don't they? Hopefully they won't be as bad as mommy's boots when I get home from work today," Sierra said with a cackle before she began backing out of the driveway, loudly waving her son, "Bye bye son! Have fun doing all the chores mommy left you today!" she laughed as she drove off.

Shaun hurried back inside as quickly as he could, hoping nobody saw him in his pathetic state of humiliation.

12