A Model for CC's Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,328 Followers

A day passed by with no information about the modelling job meaning there were only three days left for him to come up with the money. As he still didn't get any news the following day his nerves only grew. With two days left he decided he would give that hated Linda a call. He really desperately needed that shoot and that money, most of all he needed some certainty. Sadly for him though the phone instantly went over to voicemail leaving him nervous and without any answers.

Back in her office Linda was smiling. She had programmed her phone to go over on voicemail every time Victor called. Sometimes all you had to do was wait and let the desperation take hold before delivering the finishing blow. She could already imagine just how desperate victor had become, but now wasn't the time. Not yet.

Panic really took a hold of Victor the following day when he still couldn't get Linda on the line. With the final eviction notice coming tomorrow it was now or never. He was so nervous he couldn't think straight anymore. Even looking for jobs was nearly impossible with how clouded with stress his mind was. That night turned out to be a sleepless night, he had no better answer than he had had when leaving CC's and tomorrow he would get the final notice saying he needed to pack his stuff and be out by the day after. He wouldn't even be able to pack much as he had nowhere to go.

The following morning Victor got out of bed very early. He simply couldn't sleep anymore and he dreaded the fateful knock signing the end of his current life like nothing else before. Deciding to just bury his head in the sand Victor got dressed and went out for a long walk. He didn't want to wait for that knock and he didn't want to go home either, dreading that notice would be there.

While Victor was out walking Linda put her plan into action. She had the landlord call Victor's girlfriend Jessica. It wasn't common practice as Victor was the one paying rent, but for a little bribe he had been all to happy to agree. It would at least cover some of his loss on the rent and he only had to notify the people living there so he didn't care if he notify Victor or Jessica.

"Hello Jessica? I'm calling you just to let you know that you and Victor should be moved out by tomorrow." He said shortly before putting down the phone leaving no time for Jessica who was shocked and surprised to react or ask questions. In a panicking hurry she rushed home, her face going completely pale as she found the final eviction notice on the door. The final one meaning there had been notices before.

Slowly but surely her shock turned into anger, anger at Victor who had been hiding the fact that they would become homeless from her. He hadn't even given her the chance to look for a solution, not even one for herself. It said that she needed to be moved out by tomorrow and she didn't have the first clue on where the hell she could go.

In a furry she swung the door open hoping to confront Victor, making her nearly step on the file that had been slid under the door. Opening it up she was greeted by an A4 sized picture of Victor in the most pink and girly outfit she had ever seen making a shocked pose with his hand before his mouth and one pressed on his skirt between his legs. It was as if he was mocking the shock she felt seeing this image.

It was all too much, way too much for her to handle. In a furry she threw the notice and the portfolio of which she had only seen the cover sheet, on the floor. Rushing out she slammed the door behind her. She was angrier than she had ever been and right now she felt like she never wanted to see or hear Victor ever again. That asshole with his fucking secrets, she was homeless because of him and from that one picture she had seen it also looked like he had a huge perverted secret on top. Looking through the file wouldn't have made much of a difference as it was littered with Victor in all manner of different poses in that same fateful outfit. It would just have solidified her thought about him being a fucking sissy.

While Jessica was making her nasty discovery, Victor got a text form Linda's number reading. "You've got the job. I've dropped off your portfolio at home, but you weren't there. I expect you here at the store in 2 hours. If you don't make it, then I'll contact someone else. Linda."

As fast as he could Victor rushed home. This was the exact kind of message he needed right now. Even if the final eviction notice was at his door he would still be able to turn it around. By the end of the day that shoot should surely be over and if he could make a three-month rent deposit straight away then certainly the landlord would let him stay right? His hope of being able to safe his current life was renewed.

For a moment it felt like all the stress and pressure were lifted off his shoulder. God he was actually excited to go to CC's at this point. While he still dreaded what the shoot would entail, he couldn't wait to walk out there with a fat check and get his live back on the rails.

Coming home his joy and hope were replaced with dread once more as he found the eviction notice and the portfolio thrown on the floor. Clearly someone had been here before him and that could only be one person, Jessica! A flair of panic struck him, why had she come home, she was supposed to be at class. Shit it meant his whole secret of the eviction was out, and then there was that portfolio.

Picking it up he nearly fainted when he saw the first picture staring back at him like a horrid memory. The very same picture Jessica must have seen. A wave of nausea coursed through him, god she must be royally pissed at him. He just had to call her, he had to explain what happened and that it would all be alright.

Calling Jessica did not go well at all however. She did pick up the phone, but before he could say anything she went on an angry rant. "You fucking sissy asshole, you ruined my life. I'm fucking homeless because of you, you big fucking perv. I never want to see or hear from you ever again so don't you dare be home when I come pick up my clothes at around six this evening or I can't be held accountable for what'll happen." It was followed by a beep of the call being ended.

Victor was left feeling shocked and even nauseous. He wasn't sure if he would ever be able to fix things with Jessica, he had never heard her this pissed before and he couldn't really blame her after what had happened. He knew hiding the eviction from her was wrong, but he had been screwed by his ego there. He just couldn't bear losing her and letting her see him as a failure. He couldn't even begin to imagine what she must be thinking of him now.

Meanwhile the time he had left to show up at CC's was ticking. The shock of his royally pissed girlfriend nearly made him forget about that, but as he remembered it all he could think off was how it provided a lifeline. If he showed up tonight with this fat check he would safe his home and be able to explain that portfolio and why he had to do it to Jessica.

Sure there would be trust issues after keeping the eviction secret and they would have to work hard to solve those, but he hoped that him actually doing such a shoot would prove that he wanted to do a lot to save their home and relationship. He had to go to CC's right away, he had to get over his pride and do that fucking shoot no matter what then maybe he could still fix this. It was his only hope.

Having no time to waste Victor rushed to the CC's boutique. The sign on the door said closed, but inside Linda was awaiting him. She knew for a fact that he would be as desperate as he could be meaning she should have nearly full reign during her shoot. She would be able to get him to agree with nearly everything she thought with a smile. At least until it became clear that this shoot was only the beginning.


Fibaro
Fibaro
1,328 Followers
12