A Model for CC's Pt. 05

Story Info
Linda tightens her hold on Victor.
5.7k words
4.62
19.1k
17

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 03/17/2024
Created 09/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fibaro
Fibaro
1,344 Followers

Chapter 5

Victor was dressed in a very juvenile outfit, a pair of soft pink bib overall, the shorts were very short and awfully tight, pressing on his chastity cage, pushing it back while the back seam really dug into his bottom, creating a small lifting effect for his butt cheeks. Pants in this store were no better than skirts at all. The front had the words "CC's Cutest Sissy" Embroidered on them. He felt anything but cute though. Underneath that overall he wore a simple baby blue t-shirt with short puffed up sleeves and a V-neck.

Underneath it all he was wearing a pair of soft pink panties with layers upon layers of ruffles all around, the panties alone would create a small petticoat effect if worn under his skirt, but on him they just looked silly. A similar soft pink garter girdle and bra had been put on him. Attached to the garters were two solid opaque baby blue stockings. His shorts were short enough so that the stocking tops and the end of his garters peeked out, it gave the outfit a naughty touch that clashed harshly with the juvenile remainder of the outfit.

His feet were adorned with a pair of baby blue nylon ankle socks with a wide soft pink lace trim. His shoes were a pair of simple soft pink Mary-Jane's. His hands were fitted with a pair of soft pink lace fingerless gloves. The outfit was horrible, but actually great compared to other outfits he had worn here before. As juvenile and girly as it was this one was the best outfit he had worn all day. Not that it eased his embarrassment at all. These panties just didn't have any holes other than the necessary ones, the girdle wasn't as bad as corset and in these shoes although they had the slightest of heels like a pair of men's dress shoes he could at least walk and even run albeit with annoying rap sound.

He was just about to return behind the curtain where he would change into the next outfit or so he supposed. Instead Linda walked up to him. "That was it, the shoot is over. Now could you please follow along to my office so we can finalise our deal?" Linda asked not giving him any chance to do anything else as she took him by one or his gloves hands and pulled him along with her like he was some kind of kid.

It felt horribly embarrassing, yet Victor didn't complain. He was just hungry and exhausted. Sure he would have liked changing into his clothes, getting all this junk off his face and that stupid cage off as soon as possible. After a long eight hours it didn't matter much whether that was before or after he got his money though which he guessed finalising the deal meant. He didn't even feel the need to change his shoes, being perfectly able to walk in these.

At her office Linda has Victor take a seat in the big comfy chair in front of her desk. It was lowered to the lowest setting and somewhat awkward to sit in as he was barely able to peek his head above the desk. He tried finding the handle to raise it the one all office chairs had, but it didn't so anything. "I'm sorry for that chair, it has broken earlier today and I haven't had time to get a replacement yet." Linda said matter of factly as she herself took place in the big higher up chair at the other side of her desk. She was already taller than Victor, especially in her very high heels, but now she really towered over him. It made him feel very awkward, like he was a naughty kid sitting in the headmistress's office waiting to hear its punishment.

This was the exact feeling Linda hoped to achieve in Victor. She wanted him to feel as small as possible making it way harder for him to try and oppose her, although that probably wouldn't be much of a problem given how she had worn him out first. This shoot while fun and necessary for her website was just a set up for her bigger plans.

"I'm very happy with how our collaboration so far has gone Victor. You did great on the shoot, way better than I expected so I've decided to extend our deal and give you the position as the face of CC's, you'll be the front of our advertisement campaign, the motor of our PR. We'll do many more shoots as well as little spots and of course the advertisement for our still small but growing side branches, branches like Suzan's Salon. Along with the classical forms of advertisement you'll also get to be our own influencer, maintaining pages on all social media promoting the sissy lifestyle and of course putting a spotlight on CC's products and services. Don't worry though you'll be helped by a team of professionals to get the maximum number of followers and exposure. Welcome to the CC's family." Linda said with a huge smile loving the look of shocked horror on Victor's face.

"What?! No! there is no way I'm ever taking a job here anymore! I've had more than my fill! Just give me my money, unlock this stupid cage and I'll be changed and out here in a heartbeat! This has lasted more than long enough and I'm nowhere near stupid to sign another one of your contracts! If you don't give me that money soon I'll sue you!" Victor screamed threatening Linda the way she had threatened him. He had put up with enough of this, he had earned his money and he had paid dearly for not reading his contract.

Linda was slightly surprised by the resistance Victor was still able to put up in his current state, she even admired it, but she didn't show it. Instead her face went all business like. "Oh but you've already gotten your money. It's safely stored away in a fund, a fund that will be transferred to an account of your choosing once your contract is completed. You don't need to sign any more contracts in fact you've already signed, and you got the job. Your shooting contract clearly stated that depending on the satisfaction from the shoot CC's had the option to further employ you as the face of the company. It's right here in this clause. As for your cage it'll remain on as it is a big part of the sissy lifestyle and one of the big services we offer." Linda simply stated shoving a page he signed under his nose and pointing out the fateful clause.

"Your new job also pays quite well, a thousand dollars a day. A room and food will also be provided for you so you can focus your full attention on this new job. With the team of professionals to help you manage your accounts I'm sure you'll build a following in no time and as an influencer under our label CC's allows you to promote products which aren't in competition with what we do. So if you play your cards right you might make way more than those thousand dollars a day." Linda explained pointing out the extra perks to the job, perks which were pretty good for the now basically homeless and broke Victor.

Victor still couldn't believe this was happening. He was exhausted, embarrassed wanting to crawl into a hole rather than sitting here. Why had he been so stupid to sign this damn contract. The reason of course had been because he was desperate, but he deeply regretted it nonetheless. Scanning over the words he desperately looked over the words, trying to look for a way out and then all of a sudden his eye caught something.

"It says right here that you only have an option to take me on for a month long try out for your PR program as it's something completely different than just a shoot, requiring other skill." Victor enthusiastically pointed out, cringing as he saw his daintily manicured finger of his gloved hand while pointing the exact line his eye had fallen on. It felt like a lifeline for him. A month was a long time, but there was definitely light at the end of the tunnel. It looked way better than the indefinite grim prospects Linda had offered.

He could probably manage a month although it would be a month too long as well. It was still bad, but a relief at the same time. A month meant he would make 30k more on top of the 20k he already got in that fund. The room and food were great as well. It would give him a roof over his head at least and time to figure out how to restart his life with that 50k he would get at the end of the month. In his free time he could make all the necessary arrangements.

The more Victor thought about it the more he was starting to see the upsides to this bad situation. A month playing the sissy as bad as that was would relief him from a lot of immediate worries. Best of all was maybe the somewhat shocked and angry look on Linda's face. Clearly she wasn't happy with how the clause had been written after all, but her signature was under it as well.

From the outside Linda might look displeased, but inwardly she was smiling. Victor might not have realised I just yet, but he had just ran into another of her traps with both his feet. The way she had initially explained it like made it sound like his contract ran until she chose to disband it which offered Victor no prospects at all. The month-long probation which he had just stumbled across like it was a careless mistake on Linda's part did offer him that lifeline. One he was eager to take with both his hands, thinking of it as a victory with a set end date.

It was a rather obvious part in the clause, one which would be hard to miss while reading it. Yet letting him discover it was a very important part of the plan. It meant he wouldn't question or protest it, protests which would have certainly come if Linda had led with it.

What Victor didn't realise however was that the clause continued on the next page. It stated that his contract would be extended to a year if he reached 10k followers with the possibility of adding an additional year each time if he remained at 10k or more. A limit which would be easy to get to on such big platforms with quality pics and the right marketing strategies. From John's site Linda knew there was definitely a big market for passable sissies. A mention on her own site and John's would help Victor reach his first 10k followers within the first week or sooner even. Besides a lot could be done with a month's time.

"Hmmm, I guess you are right. Well I guess we better make the most of that month then. I really think you would be a great face for the company." Linda said coldly, further fuelling Victor's sense of victory by making it seem like she was really upset by having fucked up.

"Wait, what about my stuff? I have an apartment I need to empty first before I can move in anywhere else." Victor said slightly panicking as he thought about all his belongings, his records, posters, merch and clothes. If he didn't clear those out soon his previous landlord would just kick them out most likely and all would be lost. Those things were all irreplaceable.

"You should have really thought about that when signing the contract, but alright. I'll arrange for a professional moving company to pick everything up. With what little time we have we most certainly can't lose any on such trivial things." Linda said sharply and somewhat reluctant. She made it sound like Victor would soon have access to it in his new place. In reality the move had already happened, and everything was safely stocked away in a storage unit, far out of his reach.

This put Victor at ease, at least slightly, still he would have liked to prevent this from happening, but he was too exhausted to keep on fighting right now. He would just have to take the victory he could get which was that month-long try-out.

"Anwyays, we've lost more than enough time already. It's time to get going. My car is parked out front. I'll take you to your new home for the next month. Mindy, could you please come in here for a moment!?" Linda called out to the photographer Victor had a crush on.

As Mindy popped her head in smiling down at Victor who looked so cute sitting so low in that chair Linda spoke up once more. "Would you please take the princess out to my car and strap her in. Here are my keys. I'll be there shortly after closing up the store." Linda spoke up throwing the keys from her Rolls Royce to Mindy who eagerly caught them.

"Gladly Linda, could you give me a lift home as well?" Mindy asked with a sweet smile as she took Victor's hand tightly and pulled him out of the chair, carrying on Linda's intentions to make him feel as small and helpless as possible.

Victor was simply mortified. He couldn't believe this was happening. He would have loved walking hand in hand with Mindy under any different circumstance. But not like this. It only made him feel smaller. Especially as the two women talked as if he wasn't even there. It increased his feelings of insignificance. He couldn't just let this one slip. No he had to stand up for himself.

"Y...you can't, you can't take me out like this. I look ridiculous. I demand my clothes back and to get rid of this stupid makeup. If I have to do this anyways it'll be on my terms." Victor said stomping his foot to put force behind his words even though it looked ridiculous in this current outfit. It looked more like he was throwing a tantrum than actually making a demand.

Both women instantly threw him a stern look. "Tsk tsk tsk, always the same with those models, brands make them big. They make them the face of their products and suddenly they feel so very entitled, getting an attitude like they're some kind of celebrity. How ungrateful." Mindy scolded as she shook her head making Victor feel awful. This wasn't at all what this was about, he didn't want this contract in the first place but somehow they made him out to be the bad guy?

"Listen up Princess, either you go with Mindy to my car or we wait here for the cops to take you instead. With only a month's time to make this all happen we can't lose anymore time. Besides being the face of CC's is a full-time job. Either you give this your all or you give a proper defence in court. It's your choice, bail will be a hell of a lot more than that 20k in your fund at this moment though and you won't have access to that unless you win the case anyways." Linda said sternly giving Victor a moment to let it sink in.

"As the face of CC's you are contractually obliged to be a good role model for our customer base. With that in mind the clothes you came here with certainly won't do. This outfit is much better suited and so this is what you'll wear. Now are you going to give either me our Mindy anymore grief? Or are you going to play nice and do what I pay you so much for? If not then I swear I'm going to find a way to object to these terms in the contract and take you to court anyways." Linda threatened.

Victor looked shocked at her for a moment then just hung his head in shame. He didn't have the energy to fight this, besides it was only for a month, a month that would pay really well. At the end of this month he would have more money in his account than he made in a year. With all expenses covered it would go straight in his savings as well. He didn't like this one bit, but he guessed it was worth it. It was definitely worth avoiding jail, a hefty fee and a court hearing for. Especially if he would be taken in looking like he did.

Satisfied with Victor's defeat Mindy and Linda both smiled. Then Mindy got a move on. "Let's go princess, to the car with you. We've wasted enough time already and I want to get a head start on editing those pretty pictures we shot today. I just know it will be fantastic." Just like that Mindy walked out of Linda's office pulling Victor behind her to the front of the store. Along the way they passed Stephanie who was dutifully cleaning up the mess that had been made, putting all the clothes which had been tried on back into their proper places.

The closer they came to the door the more Victor's nerves grew. Liking this or not it looked like he was going outside looking like the most grotesque girly juvenile monstrosity on the planet. He might be wearing pants again, but these were nothing but a cruel joke.

As Mindy opened up the door Victor dug his heels in, struggling, refusing to leave the relative safety of this store. Where before he hadn't been able to wait until he could leave this place he now wanted nothing more than to stay. At least until he got something less embarrassing to wear. Mindy wasn't having any of it though. With a surprisingly strong pull she drug Victor out of the door and onto the sidewalk.

Instantly his resistance disappeared as he instead couldn't move fast enough, nearly dragging Mindy along after she had started moving to the left. He was desperate to minimise his time out in the open. Mindy just smiled as she happily followed along walking the minute it took to reach Linda's car before stopping Victor in his tracks.

"Alright princess we're here." She said standing next to the big SUV with tinted windows. They had passed a couple of people along the way and all of them had stared making this walk of shame from the store to the car even more mortifying than the shoot had been. All these people hadn't been in on what was going on unlike everyone at the shoot. He nervously kept looking around in fear of even more exposure as Mindy was taking her sweet time with the keys.

Finally the car unlocked and before he could grab onto the door handle Mindy opened the door for him. "Hop in princess!" She said with a broad smirk loving the time alone she had been able to spend with the sissy. Once he got in the car she even made a point out of fastening his seatbelt for him. It was hard to read if he was still as into her as at the store though. He had looked around too much to give her a look during the entire walk to the car, but now that she strapped him in and gave him a look down her cleavage in the process she had his full attention again.

As the door closed Victor was finally out of view again. He was still in this stupid outfit, but with no one to see him in it, it was a huge relief. Mindy walked around to the passenger's side and got in herself, throwing a sweet smile back at Victor who was still blushing visibly even under his makeup at this point. It was such a turn on for her as she shifted a little in her seat, trying to find more comfort for her tucked back cock which was straining viciously.

"So Princess what kind of music do you like listening to? You know so we have something to pass the time while we wait for Linda and Stephanie." Mindy asked, a slight teasing tone in her voice as she looked back on the still embarrassed Victor. He looked so very cute dressed like he was. God she could think of so many more things to do with him than small talk about music, but she knew now wasn't the time.

Victor in his own right could imagine a lot of different ways he'd rather spend time with Mindy as well. Although if he would know what was hidden in those leggings, he would probably rapidly change his mind. As things were now however he felt embarrassed over the fact that Mindy was just looking at him. "I uhm, I like metal music." He said awkwardly, knowing how ridiculous it probably sounded given his outfit.

His embarrassment only grew as Mindy started laughing at him. "Oh so you mean like that song that played when you wore that small clitty goth sissy outfit? That's hilarious. You look more like the kind of person who'd enjoy Disney music. Wait let me see if I can find something." Mindy exclaimed bringing that very embarrassing memory of how Linda had ruined his favourite song back up.

A few moments later the music from beauty and the beast suddenly started playing and Mindy looked back at Victor. "There, that's way more appropriate for a cute sissy like yourself don't you agree?" Mindy asked with a smirk. Defeated Victor just chose not to reply, it didn't make the embarrassment any lighter though.

No more small talk was exchanged between the two of them as the song kept playing, soon going to the second one. Halfway into the second song the drivers door was suddenly opened. A broadly smirking Linda stepped in. Soon followed by Stephanie who got in on the other side of the back seat, sitting next to Victor. "Oh Mindy, how kind of you, thank you for keeping our princess entertained. God knows she could use it after how grumpy she was earlier." Linda Laughed before starting the car and driving off.

Fibaro
Fibaro
1,344 Followers
12