A Model for CC's Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both Linda and Mindy just chatted as they drove. Completely ignoring the two sissies on the back seat. Stephanie was a bit concerned with Victor, having a pretty good idea what he must be feeling right now. She knew from first-hand experience how cruel and persisting her stepmother could be. Sadly there was nothing she could do about it. She tried making contact to calm him, but Victor just kept on looking right in front of him, to the back of the driver's seat. Looking down at his feet wasn't really an option as his foot and legwear was just as embarrassing as everything else in his life at the moment.

Somewhere in the outskirts of the city Linda stopped at a quite modern looking apartment complex. "Thank you for the ride Linda. Don't hesitate to call me if you ever need another shoot done." Mindy said then turned to Victor. "By princess, it was nice getting to know you, I promise you will be so happy once I'm done editing the pictures we took. I'll make you into a real model." Mindy said throwing him a kiss before getting out. It confused Victor. He simply couldn't grasp Mindy and how she was, all mean and teasing but then suddenly sweet as well. Whatever it was, it didn't solve the crush he had on her.

As Mindy disappeared out of view, entering the frontdoor of the apartment building the music stopped and Linda took off again. "So princess, now it's time to get you to your home for the coming month. Isn't that exciting?" Linda asked cheerfully looking at Victor through her rear-view mirror. When he didn't respond and just focused on the chair in front of him she just smiled and focused on the road. Looks like he was completely broken for the day.

He had been a tougher nut to crack than she had imagined, but at least for now it looked like he was done for. It was only false progress though. She had done this enough to realize that. The moment he would have some rest and some fuel into his body the protests would most likely begin once more.

The drive took them out of the outer city, further and further away as buildings started becoming scarcer. Eventually they stopped in front of a big gate, the start of a long driveway leading up to an incredible mansion on a what had to be a huge plot of land judging from the length of the driveway. It was enough to pull Victor out of focus on the chair in front of him as he looked out of the window impressed. Just how loaded was this Linda woman? Was there such a big market for those stupid clothes he had been forced in and out all day?

Not wanting to miss the full effect of her mansion Linda pulled up at the front door instead of in the garage. Getting out and walking to the backside door Linda opened it up for Victor and unbuckled it. taking the clearly reluctant guy out by his hand. She wanted to keep him feeling small which worked out greatly with how she towered over him in her heels.

Victor hated it, but there wasn't much he could do now. Hell he didn't even fully knew where they were. Just going back to the road would be hard enough already given how long this driveway was. This was only for a month, a month earning good money and then this nightmare was over. He thought as Linda led him through the front door which had been opened up by Stephanie.

Her sissy stepson had been given instructions to take car off diner and her other duties while Linda gave him a tour. At least a tour up to Victor's room as they didn't have enough time to tour the whole house just yet. The way Victor Looked around in utter amazement at the luxury displayed here made it even easier for Linda to get him along. From the huge hallway she took him up the polished wooden chairs, through another hallway with a plethora of doors on each side, all spaced rather far apart. After passing the first three doors Linda stopped in front of what would be Victor's new room.

When the door opened Victor's mouth fell open in shock. After everything that had happened he had suspected he wouldn't like his room, but he didn't expect such a girly monstrosity. It was a room he could only describe as a doll's room. It was the only description that made sense given how much it looked like a little girl's room while having elements which definitely didn't fit in a little girl's room.

The walls were all painted in a soft pink colours with cream coloured details like his window frames, the skirting boards and the doors. Apart from the door Linda had just opened there also seemed to be one at the side of the room next to the huge closet with its cream frame and full-sized mirrored doors.

Opposite of the closet there was a huge queen-sized bed sided by two nightstands with a luxury cream enamel frame which had rather high bed posts, each of which had a big gold painted crown at the tops. The bed was covered with soft pink shimmery satin sheets. The cover had the words "Princess Vickie" embroidered on it in big golden cursive letters. Similar to the elegant tiara which had been embroidered on the pillowcase of the huge pillow sitting at the centre of the headboard. It was surrounded by more plain pink smaller pillows and a bunch of plush bears in all kinds of pastel colours. On top of the big pillow sat a rather large Alice doll dressed in a pink satin dress.

Across from the door Linda had opened were three windows sided by cream coloured satin curtains trimmed in pink lace. Two windows started at about hip height, the middle one being the exception as it reached down to the floor and could be opened to access a balcony looking over the immaculate garden. A fancy vanity table and chair sat in the corner between a window and the closet. Against the wall next to where they were standing there was a desk with a computer, a huge monitor and a fancy pink and cream gamers chair. A pair of cream coloured headphones with a gold looking tiara made onto the headband, lay next to the mouse and keyboard.

Still holding on tight Linda pulled Victor along into the room where the shock only grew. The details only made the room worse. The hard wood floors were littered with plush rugs, pink ones under the desk and vanity table while his bed was surrounded by a rainbow made up out of pastel coloured rugs. There were posters of ballerinas, princesses, boy bands and ponies. The most disturbing poster of all was the one right across from the bed above the closet. It was of a muscular man clad in nothing but a tight speedo with a very obvious bulge.

Worse even was what was on one of his nightstands. The same man was in a picture frame only in this one he had his literal rock-hard cock out. A perfect silicone replica of it stood right next to the picture frame. Victor was so shocked taking it all in that he didn't even notice how Linda was looking down on him and smirking.

After allowing Victor another few moments to look around and take everything in Linda took his hand and led him to the mystery door which turned out to be a bathroom, one private to his room as there were no other way in except for the door in his new room.

While the main theme in his room was pink, the bathroom was mostly made up out of white marble. It wasn't any less sissy than his main room though. There were loads of pink elements to make up for the lack of pink in the floor and walls. Pretty much all the furniture was pink, the luxurious huge tub, bidet, the commode, the sink the linen closet, towel rack, rugs and most worrying of all a hook in the wall on which a pink rubber bag hung underneath a small faucet with a bunch of tubing ending in a pink dildo coming from it.

Seeing how Victor Looked at that bag in particular Linda decided to explain. "That's an enema bag. It's to rinse the insides. If you push the button at the bottom the faucet at the top of the bag will fill it up to capacity. Then all you need to do is grab the dildo, insert it, release the valve and the water will start streaming. Once the bag is empty you can wait a bit and relieve yourself on the toilet." Linda said giving a rather technical explanation still holding Victor's hand.

Dildo, insert? This was going way too far. He simply couldn't let this happen. As exhausted as he was there was no way he could just let this one pass. "That's purely for decoration purposes right? As a potential background for pictures? There is no way in hell that thing is coming anywhere near me." He exclaimed more shocked than actually sounding resolute.

"As the head of the CC's brand you are supposed to be a good model for all our potential customers. Good sissies are clean inside and out. Now I don't want to hear anything about it anymore." Linda said not really answering his question, but leaving little doubt about what she meant at the same time. Victor really hoped that keeping up the appearance would be enough.

Finally Linda did release his hand though and as she did she handed Victor a phone. The latest model smartphone with the best cameras on the market. The screen was huge, the phone itself and it's cover a soft pink with CC's written diagonally across it's back in big cursive letters. "This will be your company phone and the centre of your job." Jabbing in a code so Victor could see and remember Linda unlocked it and showed the screen to him.

"Here this app is a messaging app for you and the marketing team to communicate. I'm on the same channel so I can tune in as well. Here they'll tell you what to post and when to post so you can reach as many people as possible. They'll be keeping up with trends and the new to carefully craft your presence. I imagine you know what these apps are? They're all the app you'll be active on and keep a presence on. This is a parental control app so I know what you do with your phone just as an insurance that you aren't using your company phone for anything illegal." Linda said taking Victor through the various apps on the phone.

It only led to a further growth in embarrassment using all those apps the platform and exposure would be massive. It made the chance someone would recognise him all the bigger which was terrifying. Luckily he was pretty well disguised by the heavy layer of makeup he still wore.

"So that was about it for the introduction to your job and room for the coming month. I'll leave you alone now for a moment. Take your time to check out your room and get used to the phone. Whenever you're ready you can come down for diner. If you don't find the dinner room just give a shout in the hallway. See you soon." Linda said before walking out of the room and leaving Victor with his head spinning. What mess had he gotten into?

12