A Model for CC's Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victor was mortified he really looked like some kind of dainty freak, this outfit, his facial mask and the pink towel still in his hair, a mixture between a woman attending a spa and a huge sissy. He was more than happy to get into the bed. While made out of pink satin as well these covers would at least hide most of his embarrassments.

Before he could slide underneath them however Linda pinned one of his hands to the side and slapped on a pink leather cuff she swiftly locked in place. Tucked beside his night stand and the bed, made out of a similar pink Victor hadn't even noticed them before. Then again there was a lot going on in this room and he hadn't really cared about observing at all. All he had wanted before was to get out of this room, but as Linda produced yet another cuff from the other side of the bed it was clear he was not going anywhere.

"What the hell are these for?" Victor asked annoyed, somewhat pissed but above all tired and nervous.

"Well Vickie, that contract you signed included how it's my duty as your ward for this coming month to keep you healthy and cared for. Your duty is to be live the life of a sissy influencer and mine is to make sure you aren't lacking anything. Unfortunately boys need regular orgasms to keep their prostate's healthy and while I hate to have to take you out of that cage and do this. I take our contract and my duties very seriously. Of course I need to take precautions so you won't refuse your cage after you cum." Linda explained to him producing the key to his cage. With a swift motion she hiked up his nightie and lowered his panties before finally setting his cock free.

It had only been a day so far, not even a full 24 hours, but Victor was so relieved to get his cock free from that unyielding restrictive cage which had been uncomfortable all day long. Nearly instantly he popped a full erection. As relieving as this new freedom was He already knew that it wouldn't be for long, cuffed to the bed there was nothing he could do and Linda had already told him that it was just for an orgasm.

"Oh my would you look at that Vickie. Look how excited you really are about being a sissy despite all your claims." Linda smirked as she trailed the length of his cock with one of her long fingernails, getting an involuntary moan out of him as he blushed. He hated all this sissy bullshit, his cock was just hard because it finally could be right?

"Now there's a choice in this for you. Either I'll get Stephanie here to give you a blowjob, or I'll take care of you. I'd prefer you pick that first option as I'm not really too keen on doing this." Linda said, in fact she was very keen to get started, but she didn't want Vickie to know, if her new sissy picked her she would regret it in the long run.

Victor himself quickly made up his mind. Stephanie might be pretty, but she or he was still a guy. Besides he had been looking forward to having fun with Linda from day one he wasn't going to pass on this opportunity. If Linda didn't want to do this it was even better. If he had to put up with all this bullshit than so should she. "You can take care of me Linda. I bet you're a better cock sucker than that Stephanie." He said some of his anger and frustration boiling to the surface as he said it. If Linda mocked him then he'd kindly return the favour.

Instantly the look in Linda's eyes went cold. "If I were you Vickie I'd keep those smart ass comments to yourself, I told you once and I'll tell you again sissies need to be respectful at all times or face the consequences. But as you wish, I will take care of your clit for you, I didn't say anything about sucking though." Linda said coldly. She had to give it to this guy, he was tougher than she gave him credit for, even trying to put her down in this very situation. She honestly quite liked it. At least she'd like getting all that defiance out of him.

The victorious smile on Victor's face, having succeeded in getting to Linda didn't last very long. What did she mean take care of him? Her cryptic answer puzzled him which in Linda's case was a very bad sign, then again, how bad would getting an orgasm from such a hot woman be. It was definitely better than a blowjob from a sissy right?

For a moment Linda walked away from the bed, leaving her newest sissy all alone all tied up. There were a couple of things she needed to make this happen, or at least to make it happen how she wanted. Vickie was sorely mistaken if she thought she would do everything to please him and get off. He would get off alright, but it would be on her terms.

While Linda disappeared for a moment that sinking feeling in Victor's stomach grew. What had he gotten himself into? It seemed like it was too late to do something about now and as Linda arrived back in view his panic spiked. Shit, what was she going to do to him? With her hands behind her back he still had no clue, but he guessed it wouldn't be a simple blowjob at all.

"Let's do this shall we?" Linda asked teasingly as she sat down next to his bound body on the bed placing a hand full of items next to him. The first thing she did was put something which looked like pink earplugs in his ears. It slightly dampened all the sound round him feeling so weird. What the hell would that be for? Up next was a pair of panties? What the hell she had already put them in panties. Besides these looked to be made out of black lace and hipster styled. In any case Victor would way prefer wearing these panties opposed to the ones he was wearing.

Linda did end up putting them on him, but not at all where he had expected. Instead she put them over his head. The crotch part sitting right over his nose. They had a heavy musky smell to them, one he couldn't quite place. It smelled way different than his girlfriend had, but then again the girl he had been with before also smelled different down there. Were these Linda's panties?

With his head taken care of Linda switched her attention to his straining erection despite her taken a minute it hadn't softened one bit. Unwrapping one of her trademark pink sissy condoms she held open the base and pulled it over Vickie's cock. The small pink condom was awfully tight for the new sissy, but Linda didn't care. This cum should not go to waste, it was important for Vickie's growth into a full blown sissy and this way the entire bed wouldn't be messed up with ropes of sticky cum.

The final item Linda took at hand was a soft pink satin handkerchief. She would use it to stroke his cock and having a lap of fabric was easier to use than a pair of Vickie's new panties. They would feel the same anyways which was all that mattered for her goal here.

She wondered if she wasn't overdoing it a little, the association game, but then again why not try? There was only one way to find out what would stick and what wouldn't right? Pressing a couple buttons on her phone the earbuds started playing something, the name Vickie, spoken in by Linda in all kinds of intonations on loop. If everything went as she hoped Vickie should soon grow weak at the knees whenever Linda called her name. The panties fixed over the sissy's nose were Mindy's and should make sure Vickie reacted to Mindy in a positive way when the time was there as for the satin handkerchief Linda just wanted the new sissy to respond to all kinds of delicate fabrics. That one shouldn't be much of a problem giving the satin sheets Vickie was laying on as well.

With everything set Linda wrapped the handkerchief around Vickie's cock and started stroking, her grip firm, her pace fast and steady. As Vickie sure had an impressive cock for a sissy it would have been good practice for Stephanie, but then she wouldn't be able to do all this. Predictably Vickie had chosen the option she wanted her to choose. It was the whole reason she was here in the first place. A series of choosing the options Linda wanted her to choose by making other options seem worse.

While Linda stroked Victor moaned. He couldn't believe how good this felt despite the entire situation. The constant loop of him being called Vickie was just fucked up. He didn't know how to feel about these strongly musky smelling panties either. It didn't matter, tied down he didn't have a much of a choice and Linda was hot.

As much as he tried telling himself there was no shame in getting a hand job from such a hot woman there simply was no ignoring how deeply embarrassing this whole situation was. He just couldn't believe how good that satin handkerchief felt sliding up and down his cock. It felt electrifying and as much as he hated the thought he knew he wasn't going to last long despite everything.

Just like he had feared it only took around seven minutes for him to shoot his load, seven minutes of getting intensely masturbated by Linda. He had always prided himself on his stamina yet he couldn't hold back anymore. Seven minutes was way below his average.

Linda on the other hand was quite impress, her newest sissy had lasted way longer than she had imagined she would. Vickie really did have an impressive stamina, she kind of loved it though, it gave her a challenge, she wondered if she could somehow break that stamina. In any case the longer the masturbation lasted the more time all associations had to set in, and she did have what she needed from her sissy which was a big load of cum filling up the entirety of the sissy condom she had put on Vickie.

In one swift well trained motion the condom was slipped off the tip of his slowly softening cock. Vickie was breathing heavily, recuperating from her rather intense orgasm as Linda removed the panties from Vickie's face and the earbuds from her ears, dangling the used condom above her head. "Look at what you just made Vickie, you're first big sissy load. Now be a good sissy and open up. Cum, even sissy cream is like a sissy's protein bar and all growing sissies need an ample supply." Linda teased the horrified sissy who looked hilarious, her expression comical due to the face mask. She might have forgotten to inform her sissy about the hormones her load was now laced with though.

Appalled there was no way Victor planned on letting this happen, but the moment he opened his mouth to protest Linda instantly dug her finger into his cheeks, pressing them between his teeth so he couldn't close his mouth anymore. Not wasting any time she then squeezed the entirety of his load out of the condom who's inner hormone coating had dissolved in it.

Victor's disgust only grew as the sticky white cum dribbled into his mouth, he tried to protest, but with Linda's grip it was near impossible. Horrified he got a strong taste of his own cum as it slowly slid down his tongue. It was salty and bitter.

Once the entire condom had dribbled out Linda smirked looking down in his cum filled mouth. She then just shut off his mouth with her hand. "I knew you were about to complain Vickie, but you've complained enough already. Now be a good sissy and swallow unless you want to savour your cum some more of course. This will go easier if you just embrace your obedient sissy self for the coming month." Linda said. She could have had yet another argument, but she just wanted to call this a night.

With Linda's hand on his mouth Victor also knew better than to keep that cum in his mouth. He wanted to get rid of it as fast as possible and in this case that sadly meant swallowing which he did after only a slight hesitation.

Pleased Linda removed her hand from his mouth as Victor started gagging. She just ignored it as she locked his now soft cock back in its cage. She pulled his panties back up, pulled his nightie back down and tucked him in before finally unlocking his cuffs. "Goodnight Vickie." Was all she said as she quickly left the room and shutting off the light, leaving Victor alone in the dark with his thoughts.

He simply couldn't believe all that had happened today. The taste of his cum was still strong in his mouth and while he couldn't see a thing feeling his smooth nylon legs rub against one another, feeling the slippery satin sheets all around him, he was constantly reminded of how girly his new room an outfit were. What had he gotten himself into, he thought constantly as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

12