A Model for CC's Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One look onto the sheet Linda had given him instantly shook Victor to his core. He shuddered thinking about reciting this word for word for more than a thousand people while sitting there practically in his underwear. It was still preferential to getting spanked in front of all those people though which was pretty much the only alternative. Linda had set out for him. With that in mind he reluctantly started studying the text.

When Linda returned she was holding a cupcake with a huge tower of bright pink frosting, rainbow sprinkles and a candle in the shape of a 1 on top which she promptly placed down on Vickie's nightstand. "So that's that, now let's see what you've got Vickie, you've better have something prepared already or we're going to have to show your fans how to properly spank a sissy won't we?" Linda smirked as she joined an equally smirking Mindy in the middle of the room while Victor got started wanting to avoid a public spanking at all costs, especially one which would be thrown on the internet.

Over the course of the next thirty minutes Linda had Victor perform his speech over and over again until he could recite it perfectly with all the right gestures and moves for the little show she had envisioned. To him it seemed like it would never end to the point where he was nearly relieved when Linda announced. "I think we are ready to start filming. Princess Vickie get into position, Mindy get ready to record." With that she lit the candle and got out of view of the camera.

On Mindy's cue Victor took off. "Hello everyone, as you all probably know I am princess Vickie and I would love to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for joining me on this wonderful journey as ambassador for the wonderful CC boutique, the absolute greatest store that has literally everything my little sissy heart could desire. I just have to be the luckiest sissy in the world to get to work with them." Victor gushes as he sat nice up right on the bed, wearing a big simpering smile while he flapped his limp wristed hands all around during his speech. Every detail of his outfit was on plain view, and technically since his cock was nicely shielded and he was a guy, he didn't breach any terms and services.

"I would love to give a special shout out to all those people who stopped by to meet me at CC's. it was amazing to meet some of you in real life and I am certain that I couldn't have reached this milestone without your help. All those cute pictures you all took, posted and tagged me in most definitely contributed to me reaching the 1K mark in less than a day and I'm already looking forward to the next time I get to meet my fans. That being said if you ever spot me pretty much anywhere don't hesitate to aske for a pic and I will be all too happy to pose with you. Don't forget to post and tag those pictures though as I love looking back on those cherished moments with my fans. In any case now it's time for a little celebration." He said finishing his speech as he got up off the bed and minced in the direction of his nightstand to pick up the cupcake.

His mince was still a bit clumsy and not as elegant or natural as Stephanie's was. These were his first steps without the restricting skirt so his stride was just as small as it had been all day, not being quite used to being able to take bigger steps without tripping again. In time this would become his natural gait. As per Linda's instructions his elbows were kept neatly tucked at his sides, his under arms sticking out and his wrists limp, flapping up and down with each dainty step. The walk to his nightstand, and especially him bending at his hips to pick up the cup cake perfectly showed off his bottom split in the middle by the very narrow strip of his panties.

With the colourfully frosted cake in hand Victor minced back to the bed where he daintily sat down and blew out the candle. It was followed by him scooping up a big dollop of frosting with his finger which he quickly brought to his lavishly painted lips to seductively suck it off with a loud moan of satisfaction. The insinuation was nerve wracking considering the perverts that must following him since he got so many dick pics. He lightly shuddered as he thought about how some of those pervs were sure to jerk off to this very scene.

Having sucked his finger clean of frosting Vickie proceeded to blow a kiss to the camera which in turn was Mindy's cue to stop the recording. With the camera shut off both she and Linda started clapping loudly which only fuelled her shame as she starred out in front of her with a mixture of pure horror, but also a certain relief that it was finally over.

"That's a wrap, it took a little practice, but you did a great job princess, I'm proud of you. You make a great sissy influencer and I just know your followers will just love it like you seemed to love your cupcake. In any case, it's time to hand it over, all those carbs aren't good for your delicate figure in progress. Don't worry though me and Mindy will gladly enjoy it over some tea while we edit and post your video." Linda smirked as she grabbed the cup cake from Victor's hands.

Mindy just giggled as she saw the distraught look on Victor's face. "I'm sorry, Vickie, you look awfully cute and all, but Linda is right, your figure could still use a little bit of work. I mean it looks good already, but it can look better still. Don't worry though, I'm more than happy to take some carbs for the team. You can have a calorie free kiss instead." She said, completely catching Victor off guard when she planted a quick kiss on his lips instead of his cheek. It got him blushing in a good way for once, but the happy daze didn't last long as his cage quickly grew painfully tight.

Although he felt flustered and dazed because of the fact that Mindy had actually kissed him on the lips, he still would have loved to have that cupcake. Especially with how he hadn't been fully sated after diner, anything to fill his stomach would be welcome really. It wasn't going to happen though as he quickly saw both women walk out of his very feminine room.

Falling back on the bed Victor wondered what he should do now. Stuck in nothing but his nightie and lingerie with all either girly items or things he didn't even want to look at around him. Knowing cocks awaited when he opened his phone that wasn't an option either. Maybe he should just call it a night, get under the sheets and try to fall asleep. It was earlier then he normally went to bed, but he was pretty exhausted after the day he had just had.

That and if he was off to sleep quickly then maybe he could avoid that horrendous evening ritual Linda had shown him yesterday. He shuddered just thinking about the enema kit. Sure Linda wouldn't be happy, but quite frankly he didn't care. He had done more than enough for her today as far as he was concerned. He deserved a break, and while that would mean no release for his very full balls and aching cock, he firmly believed that was worth not having to have his enema and all the other fuss surrounding it.

Before he could really make up his mind though there was a loud knock on the door making him freeze instantly. Who could that be? Was it Mindy? Did she want more after that kiss earlier? It surely wasn't Linda as she sure a hell never knocked. "Come on in!" Victor shouted, a hint of curiosity in his voice.

12