All Comments on 'A Model Garden - Again'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
ChopinesqueChopinesquealmost 2 years ago

Not tarnished at all. Shiny.

Need you ask how many stars?

bigtddybrbigtddybralmost 2 years ago

This definitely begs for a follow-on...

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

God, I love the way you write.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A very entertaining read, thank you .you have put the erotica back into Literotica, I wish there were more stories of this quality on this site, thank you.

Norway_1705Norway_1705almost 2 years ago

Perfect. ... And each of the PoVs! magical.

Very delicate word choices regarding the widowed condition. Perhaps "widow" could be added in the tags?

I wonder if the four friends will go to live in the house together (and the children?), as in a big polyamorous cell, or if each will continue to sleep in her own house (what a waste of rent!).

At least Ty could sleep at Tammy's house...the T and Y tie them together in an inescapable way heheh.

There are several chained characters in Greek mythology. The most interesting one is Andromeda. Maybe after Prometheus, they can ask him to pose as Andromeda, gender bender, a male version, the king's son?

Thank you for giving us this sequel. More, more! rating: 5.

maddictmaddictalmost 2 years ago

"O" Phughing hot.

Once a young woman rode my thigh, I had no idea. I hope you don't leave me wanting more, and I do.

You have sketch a very promiscuous picture, I would so love to see a man please four Women like this.

Rebecca, house wives at play might add additional visuals for another few chapters. Silkstockinglover from this site has her info. Occasionally she draws cock. You like this to, your Grammer turn to lust as you penned this, this is where you live to me. "(!)"

EGRIEGRIalmost 2 years ago
Now that's a garden party!

A pleasant surprise addition to your contest submission. I think tenure could be at risk but in offering number three in this series, we hope, implore, Tammy and Ty might become more connected. No pun intended.

I always enjoy your work and look forward to more of this story or anything else you conjure up.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4ualmost 2 years ago

Perfect 5 stars, love your portrayal of Tammy finding joy again. Quinn is a blast. Heather a catalyst and Gayle the sexy mature woman who leads them to further adventure, love to see her sketches, I suspect Tammy drew something similar. I'm impressed with the yin and yang of men and women in your story, whilst ther maybe some exceptions we do really compliment each other.

Thank you for another arousing tale, I do hope there is more.

Cheers, Andy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Your a very talented writer, I truly enjoyed the story. Your way of blending the eroticism is perfection. Never stop writing.

Poacher11Poacher11almost 2 years ago

Another nicely crafted story with each of the participants giving a nicely judged POV. Looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A fascinating story, one I suspect still has a lot to offer us. Marvelous indeed.

RoyceFHoutonRoyceFHoutonalmost 2 years ago

Excellently crafted tale. It makes the fantastic sound plausible; realistic even.

Crusader235Crusader235almost 2 years ago

Oh that lucky young man, I'm thinking his future is very bright. Five stars once again, well done. Hope there more to cum.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoalmost 2 years ago

A young, muscular man ravished by four older women... fantastic! I have written several stories on this sexy trope myself, but certainly not with the poetry and artistry you displayed here! What a great, great story this is! So erotic and well characterised. Bravo! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Disappointing… wanted to see him pair off with Tammy.

farmboy1944farmboy1944over 1 year ago

Wow, this is definitely one of my top 3 favorites.

Joseph1946Joseph1946over 1 year ago

Most excellent! Just recently I read part 1 and made a comment that I would like to see it from the women's point of view and voila, here it is. Many thanks.

cmj711cmj711over 1 year ago

Lots of lust & fun!

I enjoy your sense of humor & your daring to challenge the 'norms.'

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This superbly written story . I cannot say enough other than it’s in my top 5 ! I definitely want to see more !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well told! And quite plausible! Switch the genders and you have exactly the way my wife once was posed in our private art group: she (as Ty) lying on her back, one man's penis (corresponding to your Gayle) in her mouth, another (as Tammy) in her twat, and her hands around two others (as Quinn and Heather) to the sides. They had to hold this pose for about half an hour, so no moving, just lying still.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well written, but I didn't care for the constant jumping of narrators.

pcman1950pcman195011 months ago

Ah, to be so claimed and chained. 5 & fave.

TedditchTedditch11 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this and the first offering. A very interesting group of people whose characters can be developed as the stories (I hope) unfold.

DwarfLord50DwarfLord509 months ago

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. I did rather wonder at the women’s reaction to seeing his erection the first time. Laughing at it seemed odd to me, but then, I’m not a woman so what do I know. Hehe

76fellow4876fellow485 months ago

Definitely a tableau vivant !

Loved the scene movement monologues. They filled out the tableau.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Please write more. Much better than a lot of the "wam bang" we can find. Nice to read about loving and caring relationships.

HardBenHardBen13 days ago

Another brilliant chapter - and SO great to hear the experiences from each of their points of view.

I am SO enjoying this

XXX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous