All Comments on 'A Model Garden - Prometheus'

by TarnishedPenny

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

Your stories are far more than words on paper. There is such an eroticism in almost every sentence and word you write.

I have followed this series from day 1

Adi29914Adi299149 months ago

A beautiful deeply erotic story, loved it.

Helen1899Helen18999 months ago

Nobody writes better eroticism than this author, this series is amongst the best in lit. On a personal level I want a threesome with Tammy and Tyson, I love them both. The sex scene around the tree, had me having an orgasm before he entered her, how many stars can I give, sadly only 5*

maddictmaddict9 months ago

It was against the law, what this writer saw.

I can't thank you enough for sharing these garden experiences with us. Leaving a man twisting in need of relief, you Ladies for it just right.

My orgasm an earthquake in a roomful of cymbals and I was crying aloud !

If I might say here the softness of a woman against such a hard man is incredible to feel. All that softness wrapped around a cock, well, enough said. The sway of her bottom, I can imagine many thinks I would like to experience (!).

sorry I'm getting to wordy

pcman1950pcman19509 months ago

No words, but erotically cataclysmic. 5+fave.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u9 months ago

This series has been a wonderful erotic journey, then you wrote this and blew it all away with the pure sensual and oh so arousing words as you described the events taking place. Your words painted a picture or pictures of pure sexuality as they "rescued" Prometheus and also themselves, The delight and joy of Tammy released from her own chains, Heather and Gale finding a new kind of love and Quinn losing her own shackles.

I sincerely hope you win, you deserve to and already have in my opinion. Cheers, Andy

ActingupActingup9 months ago

You never disappoint. Oh to have been a fly on the wall at this art class!

Norway_1705Norway_17059 months ago

Once upon a time, in a heavenly Garden, there were four women, each of whom could have freed the chained man.

One woman teased and denied him (hoping to be forgiven: yes!). One woman very calmly explored the penis and the art of blowjob, not to give pleasure to the man, but for the sake of exploring for herself.

Finally here comes the shyer one: she has the right idea, as in the games children play in parks, "let's pretend this is the key." Masterpiece.

And as Andy has already pointed out, "The delight and joy of Tammy released from her own chains": magically, Tammy frees his metallic chains just as she lets go of her own mental restraints.

The fourth woman is Kindness: she waits, refreshes, waters, cares for, and cuddles everyone else (she lets the two lesbians tenderly touch and kiss, she allows him to get turned on by watching them, she allows Sleeping Beauty to rest).

Thank you, it is a dreamy narrative. It begins with "Sawing Logs" and ends with "Wake up, sleepy-head." Oh, what a wonderful dream!

.

Please, Tarnished: share more fables like this. A series: Once Upon a Time...

EGRIEGRI9 months ago

Fiction gives such latitude for us to enjoy stories such as this. Thankfully we have fertile minds matched to the skills writing. We all, well probably 99% of us, are grateful for your efforts and this enjoyable result.

I expect we might just get to see a new twist in a relationship between Gale and Heather, plus some one unencumbered by Marley's chains might be also stepping out. Lots of paths we hopefully get to explore.

Five stars, as if I need make mention.

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiter9 months ago

Lovely. A few typos. If you dont use an editor, lit has a list.

Helen1899Helen18998 months ago

How sad, what an ice cold mind theMasterBaiter must have, to think about needing an editor whilst reading such a hot story. My body told me how good, how erotic, how hot this story was. This was my second reading and like before I brought myself to an orgasm before the end. Not only is it hot and erotic, it's also beautifully written, what an author this man is.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff8 months ago

Once upon a time, there were established rules that said, "The stories in this contest have to be stand alone stories" that this WAS NOT. Yes, this story was very good, but not a stand alone story. Just my two cents worth.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorso8 months ago

More sensual poetic wonders from Tarnished Penny! What an amazing story...the time and effort you put in is obviously Herculean. Thank you for sharing these erotic tales with us. 🙏

WalkinBassWalkinBass8 months ago

Thank you for sharing this delightful fantasy. I like the empowered women, the tenderness and generosity.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

BZ

DessertmanDessertman7 months ago

Very erotic, but needs more careful editing.

A worthy winner.

albertaboyalbertaboy7 months ago

This series is terrific

Karl_HundassonKarl_Hundasson3 months ago

when's the next episode coming?

HardBenHardBen15 days ago

What more can I say?

Simply fabulous writing.

XXX

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous