A Model Mother Pt. 02

Story Info
Emily's naked and for sale in her own shop.
8.1k words
4.76
12k
12

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, it was decided. Emily was going expose herself on the pages of an adult magazine. The only question was how she'd go about it. She'd arrived at a plan whereupon she visited a 'boudoir photographer' called Alan. She knew he would be OK with what she had in mind, because he advertised in the classified ads of 'Shaven Havens'.

It was nine weeks since Emily had spent a long and exciting day exposing herself to this man's camera, under the premise of giving her boyfriend a treat for his birthday. And, today, she'd flicked excitedly to the 'Reader's Wives' section of 'Razzle' magazine to find that, sure enough, she was now a published model.

The set was only five pictures, but it was spread across two whole pages. She was unmistakable. The first shot showed her with hands on hips, breasts poking free of her white bra. The other four featured her pussy too, with some close-ups where her shaved vagina and tight anus were very clearly visible.

Even more exciting to her was the sight of her pretty face, smiling green eyes fixed directly at the reader in every shot. There was no room for confusion or ambiguity. There was no getting away from it or hiding now. This was Emily, smiling, happy and naked, up for sale on the top shelf.

Emily stood and stared at herself. Until now, it had felt like she was on autopilot, letting her most base desires decide her actions. She'd almost felt like an interested spectator whilst this crazy, horny woman made unhinged decisions which would affect the rest of her life.

Now it was real. It felt more real than anything she'd felt before. She lurched between panic and exhilaration in equal measures.

"What the fuck am I doing?" she chided herself. Her mind raced. Even if she wanted to, she couldn't take it back now. Maybe she did want to, maybe that's what this dull, aching feeling which hung over her whole body meant.

She put the stack of magazines at her feet behind the counter, taking a minute to try to get her head straight. Everything had seemed so simple before. But now the fruits of her labour were here on the pages of this tacky publication and things were very different.

She could simply neglect to put the magazine out on display. Sure, there was a chance the odd person she knew might still see the set if purchased elsewhere, but there was a decent chance it would all pass by unnoticed. Yes, that was what she'd do.

What had she been thinking? Not just sending in those fucking pictures in the first place, but she'd been actively looking forward to today. Jesus, Emily! Can you imagine what people would say? Word would get round, her friends, people she worked with, everyone would find out. What if Stephen's friends stumbled across her, legs apart and showing off her cunt in this dirty magazine.

Emily's breath suddenly increased as these thoughts spun around her mind. For a brief time, the sensible mother had threatened to take control of things. But this briefly prudent, practical and rational woman was instantly washed away by a tsunami of arousal.

Everyone would find out! Stephen's friends, her suppliers, her friends, everyone who knew her would know she'd done this!

She found herself reaching for the magazine again. Any thought that this would remain hidden under her counter was wishful thinking on the part of the ever decreasingly sensible Emily. She'd done so much to get to this point -- as if she could back out now!

The first thing she did was put on the butterfly, bringing herself to an almost immediate orgasm with the sight of her own body on the pages of this wank magazine, and the thrill of what was to come. The pictures took her back to that day, when she'd got in and out of at least ten outfits, making the most of the two hours she'd paid the photographer for.

He'd actually 'worked' without complaint for five hours in total. Alan wasn't going to halt proceedings when Emily was clearly so happy exposing herself to his camera. He'd photographed enough women to recognise that Emily was a rare breed, and had enjoyed working with her, if it could be called work -- his erection throughout indicated he enjoyed his job.

It took a week or so, but Alan came up with the goods. There were so many pictures they arrived in quite a heavy box. Emily had a whole range of sets, wearing all sorts of outfits and getting up to all sorts of things. She loved every shot in the collection; it was exactly what she'd hoped for.

Emily took her time deciding on her favourite shots to send in. She'd sent in eight pictures, and they'd printed five, just the five she'd have picked herself, if the whole set wasn't to be published.

And now, here was the finished article. Any thought that she may not go through with this were washed away with the flood of fluid her buzzing little butterfly encouraged in between her legs. 'Razzle' was usually tucked away on the second shelf. Today she gave it pride of place, right at the end of the top row, the easiest to reach and most obvious of those magazines by far.

"Last chance," she told her empty shop, staring up at the top shelf. A brief, final vain return of sensible Emily threatened to have her running around and removing the magazines again, but the ringing of the bell as her door opened ended any ideas of hiding the evidence.

The first guy was one of the young lads. He'd never spoken, but came in at least once every two weeks. He was usually a 'grabber'; he knew exactly what he wanted (Mayfair, usually) and wouldn't be in the shop long.

Her heart was in her mouth. He couldn't miss seeing 'Razzle', pride of place at the end of the row. But, as expected, he located his favourite, paid the two-seventy-five price and left the shop.

A mixture of relief and disappointment hung over Emily. She went into the back and made a cup of tea. There was still time to take down the magazines. But this flirtation with discovery had set her mind racing. She wanted to be discovered. She needed it.

The next guy in was another young lad. She was behind him before he had located the magazine he wanted.

"Hi," she said, simply. He visibly jumped and turned in shock. This wasn't in his playbook; he simply wanted to get the goods and get out.

"Sorry, I know you like to be quick. But I felt like I just had to get in quick myself, just in case."

The boy looked confused and a little scared. Emily continued.

Far from try to hide what she'd done, her unquenchable need to be observed, desired and lusted after had driven her to manufacture a story which loosely explained a situation where she could make sure nobody left the shop without at least hearing what was on the pages of 'Razzle'.

"It's OK, nothing for you to worry about," she smiled at the young man, who she remembered usually bought 'Club International'.

"But it is something for me to worry about. You see, something really bad has happened -- for me, that is. I was really stupid; a few years ago, I posed for some naughty pictures for my boyfriend at the time. Well, it turns out that he's not much of a gentleman, and he's sent the pictures into Razzle!"

She pointed up at the magazine, leaving no doubt where said pictures could be found. The young man adopted a concerned expression, but his eyes were drawn to the magazine.

"I know! What a bastard! So, I mean, I understand there's no way I can stop this stuff getting out there. I wasn't going to stock it at all, but you can get it everywhere else, so where's the point in me trying to stop people buying it? I'm just wanting to make sure everyone knows what happened, that's all."

"Right," the boy said. He looked panicked, so Emily took charge.

"It's fine. I mean, I'm braced for the worst. You go ahead and get what you want -- Club International, right?" She reached up and handed a copy to him.

"Oh, who am I kidding!" she laughed, taking a copy of Razzle down. "After what I've just told you, you'll be straight off to buy a copy somewhere else, won't you? Talk about cutting your nose off to spite your face! I don't want my customers shopping elsewhere, so I'm not going to chase you away. Here!"

She handed the magazine to the boy, who was looking more confused by the second. In one hand he held the copy of his usual magazine, in the other the publication he'd just been reliably informed contained naked pictures of this beautiful shopkeeper who was smiling sweetly at him.

"Honestly, it's OK. I'm just going to have to get used to it, I know there's nothing I can do about it now. I'm just glad they aren't too -- I mean, I'm pretty sure he's got a lot of footage of me doing a lot more... some less tasteful things, you might say. So, if this is the worst he's got, I guess I got off quite lightly."

She was on a roll now. Feeling super horny, she continued, opening the magazine and flicking quickly to the pages where her lovely smile beamed out at them. She knew exactly where she was to be found, pages 34-35.

"Here you go -- like I say., I can't be shy about it now, can I? To be honest, I'm quite proud in some ways, I think I hold up pretty well, compared to some of the other girls. What do you think?"

She handed the magazine to the dumbstruck young perv who must have been pinching himself. Emily was dressed like a porn star and posing in positions which were only designed to arouse. Only one of the five pictures didn't clearly display her vagina, and in three of them she was enthusiastically thrusting her exposed pussy towards the camera.

"OK, maybe not tasteful, but it could be worse, right?" she asked innocently. She'd moved around the young man whose eyes were glued to these unbelievable images, and her warm, soft breasts were slightly squashed into his arm. He finally found his voice.

"Could be worse? Jesus, lady, you are one of the best-looking women I've ever seen! Anywhere, let alone in a magazine like this!"

"Oh, thank you, that's really sweet! You can call me Emily, by the way. So, are you wanting both of these?"

"Well, I would, but I've only got enough for one. Are you sure you don't mind?" he was holding up the copy of 'Razzle' and making to place the 'Club International' back on the shelf.

"Yes, that's fine, really. I think I'd be a little bit upset if you didn't want to take me home, after everything I've told you!" she laughed. "Thanks for understanding -- the more I get used to it, the more I realise it's not such a big deal. I mean, look at all these magazines, all with girls doing things just as naughty as I'm doing there. Here, let me get your change."

She could feel his eyes fixed on her backside as she deliberately paced around the counter to the till, making sure to accentuate the movement of her bum, tightly clad in a black skirt, as she did so.

She handed him his change and gave him another smile. Her white blouse was unbuttoned so that her bra and the inviting curves of her breasts were visible without any real effort, and she leaned forward to make she he got a nice view to remember.

"Thanks for being so understanding. I hope you enjoy... you know - I hope you enjoy me!"

As the door closed behind him, Emily let out a little gasp which combined intense arousal, disbelief at what she'd just done, and excitement. This would be her formula, she'd use it on every guy. Standing up on her tiptoes she pressed her crotch against the counter, at the same time dialling up the vibrations as high as she could stand.

Her orgasm was immediate and extraordinary. She whimpered and pushed her cunt against the hard wood of the counter, gasping with delight. Today was going to be a good day.

Driven on by the blissful urging of that little vibrator, incessantly driving her further into a place she'd never be able to back out of, Emily put an order in with Vik for more copies. She was going to make sure that nobody missed out on this. Any man coming into her shop in the market for pornography would walk away with pictures of Emily to wank over.

This performance was repeated with every perv who visited the shop over the following days. Her approach slightly differed when they were actually buying a copy of 'Razzle' in the first place, which a handful did. One older guy, who was quite a prolific visitor, was one.

"Right," she'd sighed as he put the copy of down, together with a copy of 'Eighteen and horny', for Emily to check the price. "Listen, before you take this home, I want to clarify something."

She repeated the story about the ex-boyfriend. Unlike others, this guy was much more animated about the situation.

"What? Are you serious? You mean you are actually in here? Really?"

"I am!" She had perfected the resigned, annoyed but 'what can you do' tone. "I mean, I was furious, obviously."

"Obviously," he repeated, feigning concern.

"I've come to terms with it now, I think. There's no point dwelling on it. But I just wanted you to know, before you, you know... I didn't want to spoil it for you."

"Spoil it? Are you kidding? Listen, I'm taking this home, and I'm having a wank. If you are in there, it's not going to last long. And I'm probably going to have another one not long after. The next time you see me, I might have gone blind!"

Emily giggled.

"And if I ever meet your ex-boyfriend, I'm sorry love, but I'm going to shake his hand!"

"I don't think there's much chance of that," Emily smiled. "He doesn't live round here. But thank you, that's a really nice thing to say. I hope you enjoy it as much as you think you will."

She was leaning forwards on the counter again, very aware that this position created an enviable cleavage, which she casually enhanced by squeezing her arms in slightly.

"I must admit, I've sold so many of these magazines and I'm not naïve, I know what you men use them for. If anyone had told me I'd be inspiring all you guys, I'd never have believed it. But it's actually quite nice, in a way. Next time you come in, tell me what you thought, OK?"

And thus, almost all of the pervs obtained a copy of the magazine featuring the lovely Emily, who they'd enjoyed and lusted after since she took over the shop. The only ones who didn't walk away with a copy were those unlucky enough to come in after she'd sold out, which happened after only ten days, even with the huge order she'd made.

Vikesh made an emergency delivery, a bit confused as to why this publication which generally would sell ten or twelve but which Emily had already received fifty, suddenly required a top-up of a further thirty copies.

Emily was in her element. On the evening of that first day, when she'd smashed away any doubt that she might go through with it, and found the thrills were more than worth any fear of consequences, she knew this couldn't be a one-off. It was just the start. She just needed a plan, to expand her sordid little enterprise.

So, to try to simulate the behaviour of a jilted and vindictive ex, she followed up the single submission to Razzle with a further one to the same magazine the following month. But that was just the start. Select pictures from all of her sets from the session with Alan the photographer were provided to every magazine which accepted submissions.

Emily was, by now, very familiar with the magazines she sold, and knew which ones had a reader's wives' section. If all of them printed her pictures, the next month's delivery of magazines was going to be something special.

Emily spent the month leading up to the next big delivery making sure everyone was aware that she'd received information that her ex hadn't settled with just sending a few pictures in to 'Razzle', and she was fully expecting there to be more revelations to follow.

She repeated to anyone that would listen that she was prepared for anything now, she was quite sure her unexpected appearance in 'Razzle' was just the start. Some of the pervs feigned sympathy and concern, but Emily knew what they were really thinking, which was exactly what she wanted them to think.

Others were less disingenuous, preferring to admit openly that if Emily was plastered all over all the magazines on the top shelf, they were going to spend a lot of money. Emily was getting hornier by the day and made sure anyone who might be interested was aware of what was coming.

"I just hope he hasn't sent the really dirty ones in. I keep remembering some of the filthy things he made me do. I can't believe I let him take some of those pictures!" Everything she said was calculated and designed to build anticipation ahead of her next batch of appearances on the top shelf.

Emily waited for that Wednesday like a child waits for Christmas. She'd already made sure Vikesh had doubled the order on all of the magazines she'd made submissions to. He put the increase down to Emily's continued salesmanship.

The morning arrived and Vik was nice and early, his van outside even as Emily arrived five minutes earlier than usual.

She had the shelves full before her first early birds started to arrive, workmen on their way to site or OAPs popping in for their morning paper. In-between doing her real job, Emily flicked through a copy of each magazine she'd made a submission to.

Only one of the ten magazines hadn't published her pictures this month. She was there in all her glory in nine magazines. Some of the content was similar to what had sold so well last month. But six of the magazines allowed harder stuff, and Emily had obliged, submitting pictures of her wet cunt spread open for the camera, fingering herself, filling her pussy with toys and even some fruit and veg!

She thought back affectionately to the session with Alan, who had disappeared out to the shops part-way through when Emily had reacted positively to his idea of her getting it together with a cucumber. She'd enjoyed this thoroughly, as well as the banana, courgette and aubergine he brought back from his little shopping trip.

Emily enjoyed the challenge of seeing if she could get these phallic objects up inside her and loved Alan's encouraging words and admiring comments as she'd managed to stretch her little hole with each.

And now, there she was, in all her glory. 'Shaven Havens' had dedicated four full pages to her set, and the final shot, where she looked into the camera with the dirtiest, most inviting expression imaginable on her face, was delightfully disgusting, she thought.

She was forcing the cucumber, which was already halfway up inside her, even deeper, and this beautiful shot had been blown up to fill the full page. Emily's knees went weak as she glanced up at the top shelf, which was loaded with such content.

She prepared herself for the influx of pervs which was inevitably coming today with the triple stimulation of the Chinese love balls, butt plug and the butterfly vibrator, which she set to a gentle buzz.

As expected, it was a busy day. Nearly all of the regulars had spent the best part of a month with the tease of the five pictures in last months 'Razzle', and the knowledge that more was very likely to follow this month. But nobody had any idea just how much of Emily was going to be available today.

Dave was the first to arrive, not long after nine. Emily greeted him like an old friend.

"Hi Dave. Well, I was right. I'm spread across pretty much every magazine this month."

"Really?" Dave didn't even try to pretend he was anything other than delighted with this news.

"Really," Emily confirmed. She shook her head, but she was smiling. "I fucking knew it. But I'm glad I'd prepared myself for the worst. He must have sent every picture he ever took of me to any magazine who would take them. I've counted nine different magazines I'm on display in, and lots of it, well. Let's just say it's not for the faint hearted. But, like I say, I've come to terms with it now, I knew it was going to happen."

Dave just wanted to know which magazines he had to buy to see this stuff, and he didn't try to hide it.