A Model Mother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She pushed her tits up and together, just like she'd done for Richard.

"Is this what you want, Ryan? To wank that lovely hard cock over these lovely big tits? Because that's all I want, right now. I want you to empty those balls all over me, I want every drop soaking them. That's it, cover me!"

She watched each long stream with utter delight, loving the way it splashed and dripped and splattered her exposed breasts. It kept coming. Emily was delighted to feel the warm contents of that beautiful cock continue landing on her. She couldn't help giggling. There must have been twice as much as Richard had given her yesterday.

Finally, Ryan was done. For the first time since he dropped his trousers, Emily's eyes left Ryan's cock, and she looked up at him with a huge smile.

"Well, Ryan! Look at what a good job you've done! I feel like I've had three or four guys wanking over me!" She was still pushing her breasts up and together, and the sperm had gathered in a large pool in her cleavage. She stood, and a small amount spilled out and dripped onto the open pages of the magazine.

"Oh look, you're covering me again. You're going to have to buy that, I can't sell it now!" Ryan picked up the magazine obediently. "Hang on, here..." She took it off him, walked over to the counter and fished out a tissue, which she used to clean Ryan's cum from her picture. All the while she was holding her arm under her breasts, trying to contain the sperm, to stop it from leaving her loving tits.

"There you go -- not quite as good as new, but I hope that little stain will bring back happy memories, right?"

His cock was still out, drooping slightly but still quite firm. Emily felt a little pang of disappointment as he squeezed it a little awkwardly back into his trousers. She liked seeing guys' cocks.

Emily rounded off Ryan's fantasy by skipping back behind the counter and taking the money for his copy of 'Shaven Havens'. She deliberately let his sperm slide down her breasts, dripping down and making large trails on her black pencil skirt as she handed him his change. A large amount which had been hanging determinedly to her erect nipple dropped onto the counter with an audible 'splat'.

"Looks like I've got some cleaning to do! Hang on, I need to make myself decent before I unlock the door," she muttered, pulling on a jacket and covering the stunning sight of her breasts, shining and glistening in the bright light.

She'd thought about the words she'd left Richard with and amended them slightly for Ryan.

"Listen, I loved that. But it's a one-off, unless I decide otherwise. Don't come here expecting that to happen again, because you'll be disappointed. I might want it again, one day, but that's for me to decide, not you -- OK?"

Just like Richard, Ryan had no objection. Just a smile and a flash of her cleavage would have been more than he'd have dreamed of, and he'd just shot a massive load of cum all over her, while she egged him on. That memory would stay with him forever.

Emily found herself lapping up Ryan's sperm from the glass counter. She wasn't about to waste it. She stood up quickly when the door opened, wiping the sheen from the glass with a piece of kitchen roll and savouring the taste on her lips. Ryan tasted nice, different again from Richard.

It was interesting noticing the nuance in the flavour of cum, just like it was fascinating seeing the different shapes and sizes cocks came in. She was going to need more, a lot more. More hard cocks, more cum.

There was one complaint about the shop being shut for so long, but that was all. Emily's Monday went back to normal, which for her was now secretly covering a finger in Ryan's cum, which still coated her tits under her jacket, and sucking it clean. She was really getting a taste for it now. It wasn't that it tasted nice as such, but the salty, strange texture in her mouth was a very real reminder of what she'd done, and how much she'd enjoyed it.

In between customers, she'd stand in front of the mirror and open her jacket. This immediately brought it all back so clearly. Her tits were still proudly standing up, the bra supporting and pushing them up slightly, but not covering anything. The material was saturated with semen, and when she'd exhausted the supply in her cleavage and the nice little amount that had accumulated in her belly button, she squeezed quite a lot from the silk white material and ate that up too.

Emily just had time to pull the jacket closed each time the bell on the door alerted her to a new customer, even though part of her didn't want to. A couple of the pervs came in, and as she was showing them her dirty poses, she wondered if it would be too much to show them what she'd just done, the scene under her jacket.

A large part of her wanted to, but she knew where it would lead, and she thought that two different guys ejaculating all over her tits in twenty-four hours was probably sufficient. For the time being, anyway.