A Model Mother Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So which ones are you in then?"

"Which ones am I not in is probably easier to answer!" she groaned dramatically. "Razzle, Fiesta, Escort, Parade, Shaven Havens, Park Lane, Wet and Open, In the Pink... I can't remember them all, but I think it's the first nine from the end up there."

She knew very well it was. She'd ensured that each of the magazines she was starring in was lined up to be easiest to reach. She'd even made sure that the filthiest stuff was going to be the first in line to get picked up, with 'Shaven Havens' on point there.

The total price, if you wanted all nine, was just under thirty pounds. Dave paid up without a second thought, although he had to briefly leave the shop to visit the cashpoint. He left with every one of Emily's sets bundled in one arm. As the door swung closed behind him, Emily turned up the buzz on her butterfly for a few seconds, but she had to turn it back down again as the next perv was coming into the shop.

Many of these guys had left last time with instructions from Emily to bring feedback on her last appearance. Nearly all were back today, and Emily struggled to keep her composure as many of them expressed just how often they'd brought themselves off over her pictures.

"Well, if you enjoyed those five pictures, you are going to have to brace yourself this month. I hope you like fruit and veg!" she giggled. Any pretence of being upset or even disappointed that this material was available was gone, her tone now shifting towards an 'if you can't beat them, join them' mentality.

"The more I look at them, the more I just think 'fuck it!' she laughed to the young lad who'd been astounded when she'd just gone straight for the jugular, opening 'Wet and Open' and showing him the aftermath as she'd just pulled the aubergine from her stretched cunt, gaping open as its elasticity was tested to the full.

"I mean, I can't go back now. You aren't going to unsee this stuff. So, I can either own it, or just run away and hide or something. I've got to come to terms with the fact that most of the guys in town are going to be wanking over me for the foreseeable future. I mean, that's what's happening, right?"

The young man nodded earnestly.

"So, I might as well get some benefit from it. And it's actually not a bad thing, I guess. I mean, imagine if everyone saw it me doing this stuff and nobody wanted to wank over me. That would be pretty depressing, wouldn't it? Anyway, which one are you buying then?"

Unsurprisingly, Wet and Open was his first choice.

"If you like that, you are probably going to love this one too," she handed him a copy of 'In the Pink', which featured her spreading her cunt open right from the first shot, and some amazing snaps of her dealing with two dildos, sucking one eagerly whilst pushing the other deep inside.

"Two at once!" she winked.

The young man only had enough money for those two magazines.

"I expect I'll be seeing you again, once you've finished with those two," she smiled, the sparkle in her eye betraying her enjoyment of today's events. "You might need to be quick though, the way this stuff is selling I don't think there will be much left in a week or so!"

"Enjoy!" she called after him.

Emily, in her supremely aroused state, fired up by the balls rattling inside her, the steel plug stretching her anus and the low buzzing on her clit, assumed any male who entered her shop was there to see her naked body.

This was usually the case, but not always. She managed to upsell one of her 'vanilla' customers who was only coming in for a newspaper and cigarettes, to a copy of 'Shaven Havens'. Once he saw that the beautiful Emily really was posing inside, naked and inserting a cucumber deep inside herself, he had to buy it.

By the evening, Emily was almost beside herself, so horny after her day of encouraging her clientele to masturbate over her. Everyone knew she was totally at ease with any cock in her vicinity getting hard at the sight of her. She wondered whether the cashpoint had any money left, as so many of her customers had visited for some extra funding.

She was just about to shut up shop when a young man arrived, out of breath, he'd clearly been running.

"Are you still open?" he gasped.

"Just about," Emily smiled. She recognised him, always quiet and polite, but a very regular purchaser and he'd become all the more regular since she'd started stocking the harder stuff. He worked at the supermarket, and she noticed his name badge -- 'Richard', it said.

"Richard -- 'R' for short, I presume?" The lad shrugged and smiled. Emily's heart fluttered. This was her pervy admirer! She remembered his words in 'Glitz' magazine. He'd fantasised about wanking over Emily and had written into the magazine to get his dirty thoughts off his chest.

His words had struck a chord with Emily. Her major motivation was picturing men masturbating over her. Richard's fantasy of masturbating for Emily in her shop was almost identical to many of the scenarios her dirty mind dreamed up.

"You are welcome to browse for a bit," she said pleasantly, "But I'm going to lock up, I need to get home soon so you are my last customer today. What are you after?"

Richard had not been party to the events of the past month. This was going to be fun, Emily got to tell him the whole story.

It took about ten minutes to explain what had happened, Emily detailing all about the illicit behaviour of her non-existent ex-boyfriend, how she'd been indecently exposed against her will once last month, but it had got so, so much worse today.

But she also made it clear that she was now at ease with the situation -- moreover, she had started enjoying it.

"I'll be honest with you, Richard," she breathed enticingly. I'm finding the knowledge that my body is up for sale in every newsagent in the country pretty exciting, all things considered. I mean, look at this."

Her shoot in leather in Park Lane was passed to Richard. She looked stunning, slightly dominating, and the set ended up with the end of a leather whip inserted inside her pussy, as her tongue moistened her lips seductively.

Emily had a split second of hesitation. She knew what she wanted to do. Almost every inch of her being wanted it. Today had been incredible, and she could see a perfect end to it in front of her.

But could she? She'd thought about it, dreamed about it. She knew Richard had too, he was hers if she wanted him. But could she actually follow through, now the opportunity was staring her in the face?

Looking back, there was no way she could have stopped this. Emily felt a surge of excitement filling her body. She still had steel rammed up her anus and pushed up inside her cunt, and a steady buzzing vibration on her clit which had kept her on the edge all day.

Richard was staring at Emily's pictures in disbelief.

"What do you think of that, Richard?" she whispered. "Is it making you hard?" He nodded.

"Show me," she said, simply. Richard looked as if he'd misheard. Emily nodded down at his crotch and raised her eyebrows. He didn't need a second invitation.

"Oh yes, that's a nice cock." His dick sprung up, pointing to the ceiling as it broke free. Emily felt another little quiver run through her body. This was the first cock she'd seen first-hand since Pavel. It was nice, she thought. Pavel's was a bit bigger, but it pointed slightly downwards when it was hard -- she could still picture it quite clearly.

The head of his fine, solid penis emerged proudly from his foreskin before his hands were upon it. She looked fondly at the bulging, pink glans. That delicate velvet skin, so soft and smooth, looked exquisite. She told herself that she needed to see cocks more often. A lot more often.

The shop was silent, and her whisper cut through the thick atmosphere which had suddenly arisen. "You've wanked over me before, haven't you Richard?"

"Y...yes!" Richard had pulled his jeans and boxers down to his thighs. His dick was rigid, and his right hand pulled back and forwards urgently. Emily's eyes didn't move from the sight. She was loving this.

"How many times? How often have you wanked over me, thinking about what a naughty little nymph I am?"

"Oh fuck. Every... every fucking time I get home. I love that you are so cool with it, selling the porn. It's fucking hot!"

"I find it hot too, Richard. What makes it hot for me is thinking about all of you guys getting home and pulling those rock-hard cocks off thinking about me. So now that you can take pictures of me home with you, that's a bit of a dream come true."

She watched in silence for a few seconds, absorbing his lust.

"You like the harder stuff, don't you, like to see a girl stretching her little hole open for the camera?"

"Oh, fuck yes I do."

"How about this, Richard, what do you think?" Emily held up a picture, she was supporting herself with one hand, both bare feet planted on the ground and raising herself up, pussy filled with a large black dildo and thrust into the camera without shame.

"Oh shit! You are fucking amazing!" he groaned. He looked like he was getting close.

"I want you to think about this, think about me, every time you wank yourself off in future, can you do that Richard?"

He nodded immediately.

"You've been a good boy, so here's your reward," she smiled, pulling down her top and sinking to her knees. She freed both large, firm breasts and pushed them up and together, smiling up at Richard.

"Wank all over these tits, Richard. Cover them in your cum," She ordered.

He was shooting before she'd even finished speaking. His aim was remarkably good, and he did exactly as he was told, coating Emily very thoroughly with a thick, white load.

Emily had turned up the butterfly very slightly, and the balls and the plug were filling her nicely. The feeling of the young stranger's sperm splashing onto her exposed breasts had triggered a mini orgasm, and she groaned in pleasure as his cum slid slowly down, over her nipples and onto her top, which was pulled down around her waist.

After making sure he was completely finished, and remembering Richard's fantasy, she rose and went behind the counter, sperm covered tits still on display.

"Right then, which ones do you want to buy?" Richard immediately opted for 'Park Lane' and 'Shaven Havens'. Emily served him with a smile, and then led him to the door and unlocked it, after a quick check to make sure there were no passers-by.

"See you later Richard. Oh, please don't get any ideas -- tonight wasn't the start of anything, OK? I wanted you to do that, and that's why it happened. If you come to me and ask for that, or anything else, I can guarantee you that it will never happen again. But if you are a good boy and keep quiet, then who knows, there's a chance you might get another go. Is that clear?"

Richard was more than happy with this arrangement. Emily gave him a peck on the cheek and sent him on his way, graciously allowing him one backwards glance at her cum drenched breasts before locking up.

She turned to the mirror. The white semen was dripping down onto her black clothes, and there was a string hanging from each nipple. She turned the butterfly up, immediately gasping as its vibration hit the spot she needed it to.

Twisting her finger around in the mess on her tits, she remembered Pav. He always used to cum on her body, her face, never inside her. He'd sit back and watch her clean herself up. He told her that good girls always clean up after themselves. As she sucked her finger clean, the taste came back to her. She liked it.

Emily had only ever sampled Pav's cum before, so this was just her second taste of sperm. She took some time to wipe up all she could from herself, watching in the mirror as she lapped it up dutifully. He tasted nice, she thought -- not quite the same as Pav, but similar enough to bring those memories back.

Emily would be very happy having a cock like Richard's to play with more often. She felt the urge to feel a cock in her mouth, in her throat, locking her jaw wide open. But she wouldn't go back to Richard, not any time soon anyway. Young boys like him got attached far too easily, and attachment was not in her plans for the time being. She was enjoying herself too much to complicate things.

She slept in the cum covered clothes because she knew waking up in her sperm-stained top and bra, would give her a thrill. It did exactly that. It was even fun showering, scrubbing the crusty mess from her lovely breasts.

Emily walked to work on air, she was very happy with life. Her mind kept drifting back to last night, the look of sheer animal lust on Richard's face as he jerked his cock frantically, splashing sperm onto Emily's willing cleavage. She could get used to that. She was already wondering when she might manufacture a situation where it could happen again,

Not long after nine thirty, another young man she recognised came into the shop, briefly making eye contact and smiling as he headed for the dirty magazines. Emily smiled back. She recognised him from a little while ago, and if her memory served, he'd yet to have the tour of her catalogue of porn. But before she could slip her heels on and walk over to him, he was at the counter.

He'd gone straight for 'Glitz, which was one of the few magazines Emily wasn't naked in this month. Before she could start working on him, giving the whole sad story of her boyfriend's betrayal, he started talking, which was very unexpected.

"Listen," he said nervously. "I'd never usually do anything like this, but I got advice that I might as well try. I get the feeling -- when you serve me, I get the feeling you enjoy all this, you know." He glanced down at the magazine, and then over to the shelves packed with porn.

"Oh, you do, do you?" she smiled, amused and interested as to where this was going. It was quite a change to have a young man actually approach and talk to her, awkward as he was.

"Yeah, and so... I'm just going to say it -- sorry. I've..." he steeled himself and took a breath. "I've... I think you're incredible. Every time I come in, all I can think about is... I even wrote a letter into this place," he gestured at 'Glitz'.

It took a second to register what he was saying, Emily's face was a picture.

"Wait, what?" Emily said urgently. "What's your name?"

"Ryan," the puzzled reply came.

"Oh! Christ!" Emily grabbed Ryan's arm, laughing slightly hysterically. Ryan stood, a little crestfallen. He'd not managed even half of the speech he'd prepared.

"You couldn't make it up!" she continued to chuckle. Ryan didn't know what to do, he just stood there, gripping his five-pound note sheepishly. "Oh, bless you! I'm sorry -- tell me what you were going to say!"

Ryan had half a mind to just turn on his heels and leave, but he was glad he didn't.

"Listen, Ryan. I think I know what it was. And, trust me, it's fine. You can tell me, whatever it is."

Ryans face was now the picture. Emily had released her grip on his arm and had instead leaned forward on the counter, propping herself up on her elbows. She knew exactly what she was doing, this was her favourite pose when she wanted to give a guy a look down her top.

"OK. Here goes. When I come in here, you really get me going."

"Get you going? Do you mean I get you hard, Ryan?"

Emily had mistakenly let the wrong teenage boy wank over her yesterday. But she still meant to give Ryan the treat she'd been planning since she read his letter. It wouldn't be fair if he missed out just because of her mistake, she told herself.

It was a Monday, her quietest day of the week. She put a 'back soon!' message on the door, locked it and moved around the corner, where she knew she couldn't be seen through the window.

"Do you know what I think, Ryan?" she smiled, unbuttoning her blouse playfully. "I think you come in here to buy magazines from me, and you take them home to wank over. Is that right?"

Ryan's jaw dropped. His fantasy was coming true. Emily knew her role. She was in her element.

"I've got such a nice surprise for you, Ryan!" She skipped excitedly over and pulled down a selection of magazines. Starting with the softer stuff, she put them down on the counter and began leafing through the pages.

"It's a long story, but I'm starring in all of these magazines this month," Ryan looked at her with a frown - there's no way he'd have believed her until he saw it. But with the next turn of the page, he realised. His dreams weren't just coming true, this was beyond anything he could have hoped or imagined.

"What do you think Ryan? You can take me home now, and you won't need to try to imagine what I look like naked." She paused for ten to fifteen seconds on each page, before turning to the next.

"Would you like to see me getting really naughty?" Ryan's silence was purely because he was speechless, but his face gave his answer.

"I hope I'm getting you hard Ryan. Am I?" Ryan simply glanced down at his crotch. Emily noticed quite a substantial bulge. "Let's see then. Show me."

Ryan's hands moved robotically to his trousers, loosening his belt and dropping them. His cock was straining against his briefs, and these were soon around his knees.

"Oh yes!" Emily smiled. This was, for some reason, even more thrilling than last night. There was something about the fact that the bright sunlight was pouring in through the top windows. Doing this in the cold light of day just felt even dirtier, if that was possible.

Emily repeated her performance from last night. Ryan's cock was bigger than Richard's, she thought. Unlike Richard, the whole head was engulfed by his foreskin. She smiled involuntarily as Ryan pulled the skin back and that beautiful swollen glans emerged.

His balls looked big. Could Ryan possibly produce as much cum as the other one had? She heard someone try the door but ignored it.

Her eyes were glued to Ryan's lovely penis, pointing up and out impressively. It was like a small rolling pin or something, she thought. She loved the way it stayed completely solid and motionless as the hand pumped out and in so firmly and regularly. She knew if she held it, it would feel like warm iron in her hand.

Ryan's cock didn't curve up to the sky like Richard's had, it pointed straight out at a right-angle from his body. Yes, definitely bigger than the one she was looking at last night. He could do some fine work with that, she decided.

A little bead of clear liquid built up at the end. As Richard continued masturbating for her, it became too heavy and started sinking slowly towards the floor in a long, silky thread. It reminded her of a spider's web. She was compelled to sink to her knees and taste it, but that wasn't today's fantasy, she reminded herself.

It was time to take Ryan to heaven.

"I think you're going to make a mess soon, aren't you Ryan?" she breathed, crouching and then kneeling on the floor, the pumping, swollen dick at eye level now. She opened 'Shaven Havens' to what she'd decided was her favourite shot at the moment, that thick, solid cucumber being eased deep up inside her shaven cunt.

"Look at that, Ryan." She whispered. "Do you know what I was thinking, right then? Look at my face. I'm loving that fucking thing right up inside me, and I know that guys like you are going to be wanking hard, watching me get so dirty. That's what I want. You want to wank over me, and I want it too."

Ryan's strokes were increasing in pace.

"Yes! Oh, fuck! yes!" he grunted.

"I know what you'd like. I'd like it too." She kneeled up, eyes still glued to the cock. Her white blouse was now unbuttoned, and she pulled down the matching white bra, freeing the same breasts which had just received a large load from another unknown young man just the previous evening.

Ryan's eyes were glued to these large, firm and flawless globes of eager flesh, topped off with a rock-hard nipple. And Emily's eyes still hadn't broken from their love affair with the large cock Ryan continued to pump, only a few inches from her face.