A Modern Arabian Tale

Story Info
An exotic virgin becomes the jinni of an Arabian prince.
10.5k words
4.33
10k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Notes: With the thought of the Tales of the Arabian Nights, this is a modern account of how two people from distinctly different worlds are drawn together in storybook fashion. For those readers whose cultures may be part of the plot, please allow a liberal amount of literary license and use of stereotypes to make the romance entertaining. For those literary purists and on-line trolls out there -- hey, relax --it's a fictitious flight of erotic fantasy. Just enjoy the telling. Constructive comments and suggestions are always welcomed.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

It is said that in hula, the hands tell the story. However, as in case Lara, the real story was how her other physical attributes drew the man who would fulfill her Arabian fantasy. She was an exotic blending German-Chinese-Hawaiian ancestries, each of which contributed to her undeniable cosmopolitan allure.

Her German half gave her dominant features. She was blessed with an attractive face marked with doe-like brown eyes, a straight nose, and a sensuous mouth. Her shapely well-portioned five-feet-seven body was highlighted marked by shapely legs that flowed blended into nicely rounded hips, tight buns, and a narrow waist. However, Lara's impressive C-cup breasts that immediately caught the eye. Youthfully firm with a spongy heft, her busty projections resulted in eye-riveting cleavage and a tantalizing quiver that left many men open-mouthed and drooling.

While her quarter-Chinese ancestry gave her a subtle eroticism to her face and body with creamy ivory-toned skin and long dark hair, her Asian genes manifested themselves in her embarrassingly large ruby-red nipples. Whenever aroused, Lara's nipples stiffened to jut to nearly three-fourths of an inch and became over half-an-inch thick, giving an eye-opening upturn flip to her full breasts.

But it was Lara's Hawaiian heritage that gave her an undeniable sensuality that drew men to her as moths are drawn to an open flame. With subtle grace and allure, Lara's every swaying grace of her hands, hips, and body seemed to cast a wide net of open friendliness and innate ability to make men feel comfortableness. With her engaging smile and seductive eyes, Lara had that same indescribable appeal of Polynesian women of the Pacific.

Yet, despite her womanly appearance, an eighteen-year-old Lara was charmingly naïve and often referred to herself as "totally clueless" to the ways of the world and especially men. Following her high school graduation, she had joined the "Tropical Dance Troop" on a dare from her hula troop sisters. Yet, when these same girlfriends dropped out at the last minute, Lara opted to stay. In part, it was because she loved to dance and perform, but she also did so because she yearned for a summer of adventure, excitement, and hopefully romance.

You see, although physically attractive and innocently sociable, Lara had plenty of male friends but never a boyfriend. She wouldn't admit to it, she secretly longed from the romance with a handsome dark stranger that she had read about in her teen romance novels. Little did she know that her wish would be granted, but in a way that she'd never would expect or forget.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And no one was more captivated by Lara's grace and physical charms than Prince Omar. He was the youngest son of the monarch of the realm, Oxford-educated, spoiled, and pampered. Without any meaningful role in his father's kingdom, he enjoyed a sufficient allowance that enabled him to ride his polo pony, cruise on his yacht, gamble in the various Mediterranean casinos, and carouse with his friends in the nightclubs.

Handsome and chic, Omar by the age of twenty-one, had developed a cultured and suave manner about him and was always devastating to the opposite sex. Although he was well-experienced with women and was used to having his way with those he chose to be intimate with, Omar was ill-prepared for his chance and life-changing encounter with Lara.

His polo club competed in a touristic seaport and Omar and his friends had been clubbing and carousing, looking for excitement and novelty. Taking his usually reserved table at his favorite club, Omar had just taken his first sip of bubbly when the lights suddenly dimmed to the rapid rat-a-tat-tat beat of the "Tamure," the Tahitian dance of love.

A spotlight suddenly flared on a single female dancer with her back to the audience; her grass-skirted hips swished provocatively side to side as if detached from her rather stationary upper torso. Having captured the undivided attention of all men in the lounge area., the beating drums increased their tempo as did the maddening swishing of the dancer's hips. Suddenly, Lara then spun around to face the audience and instantly stunned and entranced the watching Prince Omar.

When Lara did the fast-paced Tahitian dance, the gaze of the males was ensnared by her. She was the epitome of youthful sensuality, natural without pretense, and exotic without being blatant. With her hips swishing seductively, all-male eyes of the audience traveled up her shapely and toned legs, to the promise of her soft thighs, her firm but spongy buns, and then to her narrow but soft waist.

Her outfit's demi-bra barely contained her youthful breasts, the tops of which jiggled invitingly and threatened to overflow her sorely strained cups. Ironically, however, it was not her swishing hips, her quivering breast tops, the genuine engaging smile, or twinkling eyes that captivated Omar. What intrigued Omar was that Lara was completely unaware of the effect she had one the men in the audience and especially him.

Thunderstruck, Omar whispered to his faithful companion and advisor, Abdul, "I must meet this vision of loveliness...this 'houri' of large dark eyes and indescribable bodily delights. Go, Abdul, find her manager and tell her that I wish to share a bottle of champagne and the night with her young delectable dancer. I will make it well worth the manager's while and especially that of her lovely young dancer. Tell her that Prince Omar is renowned for pleasing women throughout the Mediterranean, wishes to meet this vision of loveliness. Go quickly."

However, when Abdul reappeared later, the expression on his face spoke volumes. "Alas, my prince, I was unable to do as you bid. The matron of a manager for this dancing troop steadfastly refused your most generous offer." When he saw Omar becoming increasingly agitated, Abdul quickly whispered, "It would seem that this young dancer who has captured your fancy, my prince, is but a girl out of high school in the Americas. According to her protectoress who was entrusted by the girl's parents to safeguard her, the girl or Lara by name, is innocent in the ways of the world...and especially men. My prince, it appears that this Lara is a 'virgin.'"

At this Omar sat up in astonishment. "What? A virgin? Are you sure?"

When Abdul hastily confirmed that the manager's disclosure had been confirmed by the other dancers, Omar mused, "You know, my good friend, as strange as this may seem I've never had a virgin. All the women I have known have been...how do the American cowboys put it...oh yes...were well 'broken-in' as a woman. I've never been the first man to take a damsel's maidenhead... to teach her the pleasures of a man...the art of love."

"Abdul, my trusted confidant, go back to the guardian of this young lovely," Omar purred after finishing his glass of champagne and pouring himself another. "Tell the manager that she misunderstood my offer. Tell her that Prince Omar would like to entertain her 'entire' troop aboard my yacht for a day water skiing, speed boating, delicious food, and fine spirits. Tell her, Abdul, that it is my desire to learn of different cultures and a tremendous opportunity for her dancers to experience our culture.

"However, Abdul, should this manager refuse my offer, do subtly but surely impress upon her that I can make her troop's tour extremely 'uncomfortable and unprofitable' -- or that I can spread the word to ensure that her tour is an absolute success. Make sure she completely understands that my goodwill is contingent on this Lara's attendance. I would look favorably towards the manager and make it well worth her while if she could persuade her damsel to be open to 'new' experiences. Furthermore, if the manager could turn a 'blind eye' at the appropriate moment, it would be greatly appreciated. Do you understand my bidding, my friend? Good, then go and do not disappoint me."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The dancers of the Tropical Dance Troop were, of course, delighted to be hosted by royalty and especially by the infamous Prince Omar. They were all atwitter as to which girl had caught his eye and a few of the older girls openly discussed what they would do if they were the lucky one.

Lara listened to the gossip and speculation of her troop sisters with wonder. To her, Omar was a character right out of the pages of her romantic novels. While she convinced herself that he could not be as handsome and debonair as described by her troop sisters, Lara found herself eager to find out.

That is until the troop had been shuttled to a luxurious yacht in the harbor and was taken to the foredeck to meet their host. As the dancers were shedding their abaya, the loose long-sleeve, floor-length dress that women wore when in the Muslim general public. With their garments and head scarfs removed, they vied for the attention Prince Omar, with revealing swimwear of all sorts intended to impress their host. However, Omar graciously gave each a once-over in greeting before moving to the next girl.

As the youngest and junior member of the troop, Lara was the last in line. Since this was the first time wearing the traditional Arab female garb, she struggled with her garment removal to her embarrassment and the giggling of her companions. Coming to her rescue, Omar stepped forward to clasp her hands. "Hold, standing still. Let me help you with your garment," he calmly told Lara. Removing her headscarf, he let Lara's long hair spill over her shoulders. Then with deft flicks of his fingers, Omar undid her shapeless abaya that slid down to pool at her feet, revealing a breathtaking youthful body clad in a rather simple but skimpy string bikini.

The cloth cups clung to Lara's firm but spongy breasts and struggled to contain and restrain her abundant breasts. The string-ties of her bikini bottom were pulled high to rest above her hips, accentuating the triangular juncture of below her trim stomach and tender inner thighs and silently whispering of nether delights. Omar's smile widened even further when he finally unpinned her silken veil and beheld the stunning beauty of Lara's cosmopolitan face.

With downcast doe-like eyes, Lara bashfully avoided her host's obvious gaze. When bidden to lift her eyes to meet those of her host, Lara softly gasped as she lifted her gaze and gaze upon the face of a young handsome man who took her breath away.

"Oh my god, Omar is so hot that he's making me so damn hot," thought a startled Lara as she realized that he was the imagined Arabian prince of her dreams in the flesh. While her heartbeat rapidly in her chest, Lara couldn't help but notice how her nipples stiffened and thickened to noticeably protrude through her thin top, and that disconcerting wetness in the crotch of her bikini bottom.

"Hello...pretty lady...do you hear me? I'm Omar." Lara was startled from her thoughts to suddenly hear. "I'm your host...and you are?"

Lara had a hard time getting her mouth to work properly as she heard herself stammer her name to the chuckles of those around her. However, Omar was nonplussed and swiftly capturing her hand, suavely brought it to his lips to kiss before murmuring, "Welcome, Lady Lara, a vision of youthful innocence and loveliness. Be gentle with my heart that you have so easily captured, oh 'houri' of my dreams."

It went without saying that for the entire cruise Omar and Lara had eyes only for each other. As the closest in age, they were able to share a special bond that excluded their older companions. Swimming and jet skiing first with Omar, Lara then enjoyed her first taste of champagne, beluga caviar, and a myriad of food and drinks never before sampled. While savoring the new and exotic flavors, she especially basked in the undivided attention showered on her by Omar whom she found witty, charming, and devastatingly handsome. The fact that he ignored her more mature troop sisters endeared him to her, and it wasn't before long that Lara was smitten with this dark intriguing and debonair stranger.

Omar was equally taken with this sweet young innocent but in a more predatory way for he was convinced that Lara was truly a naïve virgin. He found himself toying with the obvious possibilities as he mused to himself. "How would her doe-like eyes look when he proudly displayed his naked manhood? How would it feel have those luscious lips of wrapped around his fleshy member when he took her inexperienced mouth? How would those big nipples that noticeably poked through her wet bikini top taste in his mouth? How loud would she scream when his fully aroused manhood deflowered her precious maidenhead? Oh, Omar, you must find the answers as his appreciative eyes took in the wonders of Lara's untouched youthful body.

Knowing that his prince was smitten with his pretty young damsel, Abdul had been "researching" Lara among her troop members. He quickly discovered that some women did not care for Lara because they envied how she had become the star of the show. Others felt threatened by Lara's youthful beauty that made them feel old and worn out. Those of looser morals felt that Lara distracted their "paying" admirers and reduced chances of making the trip a profitable one. Most thought of Lara was likable but a potential rival. All agreed that she was incredibly inexperienced, and some crassly joked that a good firm cock between her legs would be the only cure for Lara's naivety.

Through subtle collusion, Abdul let it be known that his prince desired the latter possibility to become reality. He suggested that if the other nine dancers were to abet in this effort, his prince would not be opposed to a show of appreciation to each in the amount of a thousand dollars each. Since this was the last night of their last engagement before returning home, Lara's jealous dance sisters eagerly took advantage of Abdul's offer without any hesitation or reservation about 'selling' Lara to Omar.

The troop manager, however, was more difficult. She viewed Lara as the jewel of her dancers and that her star would miss their last shown was unthinkable. However, Abdul was crafty in the art of business persuasion and had long deduced that the approach that he used which was not to the troop manager's heart but to her purse.

"Madame, once you return home you will in all likelihood you will never see your young one again. Your protection of the young lady's virtue is admirable; however, in the end, it will benefit you naught.

"But, if you would be willing to let the damsel enjoy a leisurely dinner and perhaps a romantic culmination of her youthful adventure, I am sure that my Prince would be very generous. It would be enough so that you would have seed money for your next venture to the Middle East. And when you return, you will most certainly enjoy the Prince's patronage.

When asked just how generous would the Prince be, Abdul smiled and said softly but confidently, "Would ten thousand U.S. dollars be enough? What? Okay, fifteen thousand. Madame, you drive a hard bargain, but done."

After Abdul whispered in his Prince's ear that he had secured the willingness of all involved except for Lara, Omar focused on seducing Lara. "Lovely one, have dinner with me and spend your last night in my world with me? Without shame, I have fallen under your spell and only wish for this night together to be the first of many in a lifetime together."

Omar could tell that Lara was taken with his words as her supple luscious body molded to his. When she said that she needed to perform on this her last night, he suggested that Lara take some time to see if her troop sisters would cover for her just this once and if her manager would consent. Within moments, Lara returned and exuberantly share that they not only would cover for her but actually encouraged her to have a memorable fling. She hugged Omar and innocently kissed him which he returned passionately, taking her breath away and turning her body into Jell-O, a portent of things to come.

The sun was low in the horizon when they waved to Lara's departing troop and Omar's crew. "My staff has departed, but not before having prepared dinner for us. However, before we dine let us refresh ourselves by washing off the sea salt from our bodies."

When Lara hesitated and shyly said that she had nothing to wear but her bikini, Omar deftly mentioned that in the main bathroom she would find everything that she would need to include luxurious bathrobes. Ushering her into the yacht's main bathroom, he told Lara to take her time as he prepared 'things' and for her to meet him in the ship's lounge when done.

As soon as the bathroom door closed behind Lara, Omar quickly unlocked an adjacent storage room and slipped in. Closing the room's door, he then slid aside a panel to observe Lara through the expansive one-way mirror in the main bathroom. Flipping a switch, Omar activated all the recording devices and took out his rather expensive digital Nikon camera with a zoom lens. Bringing the camera to his eye, he was able to take a photo of Lara appraising herself in the mirror in a typical female manner. A rapid but soft click-whiz fill to small room as Omar took shots of Lara undoing and letting drop her rather skimpy string bikini.

"Praise be to Allah," Omar thought, "look at the breasts of this teenage virgin, so full and firm that they proudly project from her chest. Her nipples are such that they must be unspoiled by a man's touch or lips. Look how incredibly long and thick they are even though they are not even erect. How they project so tantalizingly up and out like sweet dates. Are they not a vision of loveliness these twin ivory mounds of femininity?

"But, look, her 'camel's toe' is hairless like that of a pubescent little girl. How does she know how to follow Muslim practice of being clean-shaven? See how her vulva teasingly peeks out from the delta of her tender inner thighs and taut belly. Oh so, compellingly inviting is this naïve temptress.

"Omar, if things go the way you've planned them, you will find the promised paradise in the pleasuring of this 'houri,' this temptress on Earth. Lara, by the end of this night, I will ravish your young body and make you a woman -- my woman -- to do whatever I wish to do. You shall be mine with the sole purpose of pleasuring to your lord and master -- me."

Setting the ships recording devices on automatic, Omar quickly exited the "storage" room and hurried to his master bedroom for a quick rinse before prepping himself and the surveillance equipment secreted in the room. Then donning a heavy, embroidered robe over his nakedness, he went to the adjacent lounge where he found that his crew had indeed prepared a splendid Middle Eastern repast on a low table surrounded with large cushions and pillows set up for intimate side-by-side seating. Flipping open a small wall panel, Omar dimmed the lighting, setting the background music, and then ensured that the hidden cameras of the room and the adjacent master bedroom were activated.

"So, what are we having for dinner," Lara sighed as she hugged Omar from behind. He turned to find a refreshed Lara, wrapped in a terry-cloth robe with her long damp brown hair brushed out and falling down her back. Kissing her lightly on the lips, Omar purred as he felt her luscious body pressing against his, "Tonight we dine on a light repast of hummus with grilled flatbread, a bulgur salad, lamb kebabs with yogurt, and lastly honey pastry. We sit on cushions and eat with our fingers. It is a bit messy but the food somehow tastes better. The only non-Muslim thing is champagne which is my must-have. Come, my lovely, let us be seated and dine."