A Modern Arabian Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Omar was delighted that throughout dinner Lara's robe kept opening, he was aware of Lara's uneasiness of possible fleeting glimpses of her nether delights made her uncomfortable. To alleviate her concern, Omar rose, and going to the linen closet of the master bedroom, and returned with a small thin sheet made of the finest Egyptian cotton. Once he spread it across her lap, Lara let out a sigh of relief and physically relaxed.

From then on, the dinner was filled with suggestive banter, champagne, giggles and laughter, champagne, teasing kisses and subtle caresses, and still more champagne. "Stop, Omar," Lara protested weakly as he refilled her empty glass, "If I didn't know better, I'd think that you're trying to get me drunk." When he feinted mock shock, she giggled as she sipped from her glass and murmured, "You're terrible. I think you're doing this so that you can seduce me."

"On the contrary, it is I who am in danger of being seduced. You are such a temptress." Omar leaned over to steal a kiss and said, "I find myself as helpless as a moth drawn to the flame...even I know that I will be consumed by the fire that burns within you. From the moment I beheld you doing that dance -- what is it called -- aah yes, the 'tamure,' isn't that called the 'dance of love' -- I was yours."

When he realized what he had just admitted, Omar chuckled reflectively, "Well, at least you cannot dance the tamure tonight for I would be enthralled as your love slave, you irresistible succubus."

Now it was Lara who returned his kiss, her hand stroking his lightly bearded face as her eyes glisten with a mix of tenderness, sentimentality, and lust. An impish smile on her sensuous lips and a spark of defiance in her inviting brown eyes, Lara rose and walked to the other side of the lounge table.

With her back to Omar, Lara proceeded to fold her covering sheet length-wise. Then opening her robe, Lara slipped the folded material in her robe and around her back until she held it by the corners in front of her. Then shedding her robe with a shrug, Lara turned to face an astonished Omar, folding the extended material against itself in broad folds. Once her folding reached her chest, she tucked it into the tight band of her wrap just above her bust. Lara snuggly adjusted what she would later call her Tahitian "pareu" or wrap that was knee-length and held up by the time-tested snuggest of a woman's bosom.

As Omar watched with wide-open eyes, Lara hips began to swish side to side, slowly at first and then in time to the imagined rat-tat rhythm of the Tamure. He could believe what he was seeing as this young teenager was gradually transformed into the epitome of bewitching sensuality. Then like a siren luring a sailor to his doom, he found himself standing and moving towards her, responding to the flowing motion of her Lara's hands, captivated appreciating her quivering womanhood, his own hips moving accordingly.

Her fingers began to undo his robe, and Omar was tempted to stop her since he was naked underneath with one hell of a raging hard-on. However, when she has undone him to his muscular abdomen, he decided to see how this young minx would receive the nudity of the man who would soon make her a woman. With shrugs of his shoulders, Omar let his heavily embroidered slip from him to pool at his ankles. A smile graced his lips as he watched Lara's eyes widen as his erect manhood sway as a hooded cobra of his loins.

However, Omar was completely unprepared for Lara's response. Instead of shying away from his brazen nakedness, Lara inched forward, her hips seeming switching faster and faster. She spun around and with her arms high above her head, her satin-covered buttocks teasingly brushing up against her manhood. Stepping away and turning around to face him, Lara stunned Omar with an arousing vision of exciting beauty. Then as if mandated by Fate, the sheet that had been folded and tucked between Lara's quivering breasts became swiftly undone and within moments Lara was completely naked.

Lara gazed at Omar with a look of undisguised lust as she gazed on his lean muscular body. Instead of seeking to cover herself, she made herself shamelessly available to his long hard manhood that called her. Her dark sensual eyes drew him to her, her nostrils flaring in excitement as her tongue wet her delicious lips. Lara's firm breasts lewdly shook, her hips swayed sensuously to him, her visible vulva shimmied before him.

Omar had to have her and stepped forward to embrace her. However, at the very last moment, Lara stepped into his arms, brazenly brushing and pressing her stiff nipples against his beating chest. Omar slid his hands up to cup, heft, and fondle her quivering breast. Rolling her large nipples between his thumbs and forefingers, he delighted when they grew at his touch. With a low moan, Lara threw her head back as Omar lowered his mouth to suckle first one then the other of her hardened nipples.

With a sudden move, Omar swept Lara off her feet and carried her with purposeful strides to his bed to her playful giggling. Kissing her, he unhurriedly worked his way down her undulating body until he plunged his face between her silky-smooth vulva. Lara bucked with each flick of his tongue tip on her unexplored feminine region, trembling as his rasping tongue plowed up and down her previously unexplored love slit.

"I have found the promised garden of bliss on Earth," Omar murmured to himself, "scented with an earthy aroma, flowing honey and nectar, tender and delectable morsels of sweetmeat between the soft inner thighs of this naïve maiden."

Then lifting his head, Omar pressed Lara's compliant thighs back and apart with his muscular thighs as his manhood probed the entrance of her womanhood. He seemingly took the time to casually brush Lara's long hair from her sweat-glisten face and position her body properly on the bed, all the while ensuring an unobstructed view of this once-in-a-lifetime event that was to be recorded. When satisfied, Omar took one last look of his virgin who whimpered pitifully under his touch, and then with a powerful thrust of his hips, deflowered Lara.

Lara cried out as a fleshy saber pierced her virginity, slicing through her maidenhead with one swift stroke, and penetrating and piercing her sopping wet velvet flesh. "Oh shit, oh shit, it hurts," Lara thought as she gulped desperately to catch her breath, "Omar is so damn big. He's filling me up, stretching me out, and going so deep.

"Ooh my god, so this is what it feels like to have 'sex' with this hard, long, thick manhood," Lara groaned mentally. "Jeez, it's so good as he keeps going deeper and deeper into me. Shit, I'm so wet that I can feel my juices flowing between my butt cheeks. Damn, I'm burning up because Omar's making me so hot. It feels...it feels...so good. Yeah, oh yeah, Omar, don't stop!"

To Omar, Lara was everything he had hoped for. She was his young but voluptuous siren who despite her inexperience was wanton in her sexual desire and her willingness to please him. He drove repeatedly into her compliant and inviting body, from tip to base, making her cry out in unadulterated passion.

"Is this the innocent girl that I first met? Once speared by my fleshy lance, she has become a wounded tigress. See how she claws my back as she clutched me to her in oblivious wantonness. See how her legs lock around mine, grinding and bucking my groin, compelling me to take her hard and swiftly. What? Yes, by all that is holy, she is a jinni of unbridled fire and lust who has been released from the bottle of her virginity."

Suddenly Lara's body snapped taut, her back arching sharply as if to drive every last bit of her handsome lover's manhood into her churning depths. Then with a high-pitch whine, her sweat-glistening body began to shudder uncontrollably as her first gut-wrenching orgasm exploded between her legs. Tears of unbelievable relief and bliss flow from her eyes as she bucked wildly, and then followed by an eerie sense of sudden wetness that drenched her and Omar's entangled loins.

"Aheee! This succubus 'gushes' her female excitement as a man would spew his seed. She spurts like a spring of passion in her climax, wetting us, again and again. Oh, Omar, never has this happened to you before, but you have made this virgin 'ejaculate' in her first experienced orgasm! This is a feat of sexual prowess not many men can claim! What else can this damsel do?"

When the first light of the new day filtered through the yacht's portholes, Lara no longer had a bodily orifice left unexplored. When Omar placed his slime-coated penis at her lips, she did not hesitate to open her mouth and take it in. Her lips shamelessly sucked him as she took him repeated down her throat, her tongue bathed his testicles before she mouthed each one to drive Omar crazy.

When he told her that he wanted to sodomize her, she without hesitation asked what she needed to do to please him. How she cried out when his rejuvenated manhood stormed and breached her anal ring -- how she whimpered in undisguised desire as he took her over and over until he spewed his seed in her forbidden hole. Omar would never forget the image of his white creamy semen oozing from her well-used and dilated asshole.

"Lara, I want you to be mine forever. Stay with me and share my bed as my lover. Become a part of my life. It will be new and strange for one so young as you, but it will be an adventure of a lifetime. You will experience things seen only in the movies and read only in the books. Stay with me, my dark-eyed houri. Be my paradise on Earth. Be my willing love-slave as I will be yours."

Lara gave her handsome young lover a kiss that spoke volumes of her youthful desire and acquiescence to his desire. Then to make sure, her lips sensuously traveled down his lean muscular body to take his manhood into her mouth to lovingly suck on it to make him hard once again so that they might consummate their young romance relationship.

And so, it came to pass that Lara found her Arabian prince and lived her fairy tale of fabled adventure. She would experience different ports and cities of the Mediterranean, polo, casinos and lounges, and car racing as Omar's showcase companion. Lara's exotic beauty, naïve innocence, and charming personality earned him many compliments as well as leers and suggestive remarks. Everyone knew she was the reason why the once-notorious Casanova of Arabia had become a one-woman man.

What they didn't know was how this seemingly shy young woman was a shameless seductress in the privacy of their shipboard bedroom. The Tamure was always reserved for Omar, and the swishing of her hips and jiggling of her breasts never failed to lift his spirits as well as his manhood. Lara was always willing to take her lover-master's seed into her body whether by swallowing it, by having it spewed into her womb or by flooding her bowels.

Little did Lara know that because of her enchantment over Omar, she would go from being his sex-slave to his concubine and eventually a princess. Yet, Lara's storybook tale would not be without its unexpected twists and turns for in Omar's shadow was Abdul.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lara's romance with her Omar, her Arabian prince, might have been a storybook fantasy if not for the ever-present Abdul, the snake who lurked in the shadows of their paradise. Her young love never once suspected that his fateful servant and companion was, in reality, the loyal eyes and ears of the King, Omar's father. Abdul's charge was not only charged to watch over the King's wayward and reckless youngest son but to protect the King from unwanted attention and embarrassment brought about by the excesses of his youngest son.

Normally erasing such mistakes meant covering Omar's numerous gambling debts. However, every so often Abdul was forced to deal with gold-digging harlots and their unwanted and suspicious pregnancies that his Prince left in his wake. Subtle cajoling, blatant bribes, threats and coercion, and numerous abortions were necessary to prevent unwanted claims against the kingdom and multiple bastard princelings. Never let it be said that Abdul didn't earn his keep.

When Omar became smitten with Lara, Abdul quickly conducted a covert background check of this cosmopolitan eighteen-year-old American teenager who seemed too good to be true. But Lara's troop members all attested that she was truly naïveté -- almost to the point of being witlessly clueless -- and that Lara was indeed a virgin who had never been in love much less known a man. With a large degree of envy, the girls of the dance troop unanimously agreed Lara was head-over-heels in love with Omar, living one day at a time with the first love of her life.

Always mindful of Abdul's standing with his Prince and of a possible future business venture, the manager proved ingratiatingly cooperative. She echoed the sentiments of her dancers and even shared with Abdul, Lara's family contact information which was promptly investigated but yielded nothing derogatory and the details of how Lara came to be part of her summer tour. The manager confirmed that although professionally inexperienced, Lara had a natural gift for dance; an appealingly mature but young body; and an unassuming manner that quickly made her the star of the troop. The manager wanted Lara to become more than a casual fling to Omar because if so, some advantage might be gained when the troop returned to the Middle East.

However, the testimony of Lara's innocence and inexperience conflicted sharply with the evidence of Abdul's own eyes. Unbeknownst to Omar, Abdul had a duplicate key to the yacht's surveillance system and had been a secret voyeur of his Prince's sexual conquests through the years. While Omar was showing Lara the wonders of his home port, Abdul quickly slipped in and downloaded to a flash drive whatever had been recorded on that special night of seduction. Then hastening to his own abode, Abdul could at last leisurely view Lara's deflowering and subsequent her introduction to the world of eroticism.

Abdul, however, was totally unprepared for the visual impact of Lara's youthful nudity. "By the beard of the Prophet," Abdul muttered to himself as his eyes were glued to the monitor, his heart racing in unexpected excitement as his manly saber lengthening and thickening under his robe like never before, "My Prince was right. This Lara is truly a 'houri' -- a damsel who is voluptuous yet chaste -- the promised virgin of paradise on Earth," thought Abdul to himself as he became addicted to Lara's warm eyes, her inviting mouth, her full but firm breasts with their mouthwatering nipples, and her hairless womanhood.

After watching his Prince have his way with his young virgin wench by engaging in forbidden sodomy and hearing Lara beg for more, Abdul was immediately seized with the urgent need for sexual relief. Rushing out of his office, Abdul came upon his comely young Filipina maid, Rosita, making the beds. Without thinking or hesitation, he ravished her right then and there, loving her pitiful pleas and childlike whimpering as she helplessly submitted to him.

Leaving a naked and thoroughly traumatized Rosita in his rumpled bed, Abdul returned to his office to begin the time-consuming but critical process of editing the naked images of Lara so that he could dutifully send his product to the King with his expressions of grave concern. However, after he reviewed his compilation, he was once again entranced Lara's exotic eroticism and felt the unexpected swelling of his loins.

Rushing to his bedroom and finding it empty, Abdul who by now was consumed by indescribable lust, finally found a partially-clad Rosita crying and huddled in her quarters. Abdul once again took his submissive maid as he fantasized that she was Lara. It was only when he was physically spent and lying on his whimpering maid that he has realized he had elevated Rosita's status from that of household servant to that of a sex-slave and Lara's surrogate.

True to his responsibilities, reports and then especially pictures and videos of this of Lara were compiled and soon thereafter electronically transmitted to his King. Abdul was surprised when a call of his monarch rang on their mobile secure line.

"Abdul, this young Westerner that my idiot of a youngest son has become besotted with was truly a virgin. How can this be?" said his King's voice over his mobile phone. "Your report cites things that she does or allows to be done to her which speak of a woman with greater... ehhh... bedroom experience than a chaste damsel.

"I must admit, old friend, that after first watching what was sent to me, I was surprisingly consumed with raging lust. Oh, how the women of my harem did complain that I was like a bull in his herd. Allah be praised!

"So, tell me, Abdul, how has this unearthly succubus led my foolish son astray? How much of my money has he squandered on his young 'houri'? What arduous tasks have you undertaken to cover the trail of their indiscretions?"

"Alas, my Lord, this Lara has had a 'calming and maturing' effect on the young Prince. While Prince Omar has sought to lavish expensive jewelry and clothing on her, she has for a young woman demonstrate amazing restraint, refusing all jewelry and allowing him to buy her attire when, and only when, the need arises.

"While in Western settings such as the casinos, clubs, and other events, Lara has a moderating influence on the Prince. His gambling, drinking, and carousing have been rather...subdued. In large part, this is due to Lara always being at his side and he only wishes to please her. Your Majesty, even the paparazzi have found Prince Omar to be 'boring and uneventful" especially when Lara has his arm since she is always willing to smile for their photographs and warmly but discretely answers their shouted questions.

"Lara is naïve when it comes to our way of life, and simply refers to herself as the Prince's 'girlfriend.' She seems perfectly content lounging on the Prince's yacht with the Prince, reading, talking, or exercising. However, when she goes into town with the Prince, she is inclined to don a full-length abaya with hijab headscarf.

"The Prince has chided her for doing so, but Lara has calmly but firmly stated that she does not wish to shame the love of her life by being improperly dressed. This has earned her the praise of the common folk who believe that although she is foreigner, many think her a proper and fitting concubine to a Prince of royal blood. Lara is known among the commoners as the 'Lady with the Warm Eyes.'"

"Concubine? When did this dalliance of my son elevate this tropical dancer to such a social status?" roared the King as eyes devoured a picture of his son' erection unmistakably embedded in his young lover's anus and an incredible look of ecstasy on Lara's face as she gazed over her shoulder at him. "Did Omar bring this up?"

"No, my Lord, the Prince is averse to using such an archaic term as he puts it. It is the people, starting with our own servants and crew members, that have conferred this title on Lara," Abdul sighed with a resigned shake of his head. "I have scolded and punished them, but they are so taken with this young girl that they persist. The town people who have seen the marked difference in the Prince, have openly wished that his relationship with Lara will be a long and happy one, filled with many male children."

"Children? Is this Lara in the 'family way'? Omar is a witless dolt and as we have seen so many times before, would shoot his seed into any orifice offered up to him. The fact he now has taken up with a young woman who is healthy, and attractive, and as we have seen is highly sexually active, worries me, Abdul. Do you know Is she using any form of birth control? How I wish Omar's mother was still alive and could find out such womanly things."