A Modern Arabian Tale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My Lord, with liberal but discrete use of your coin, I have found out from the Prince's physician who now tends to Lara and such individual confides that Lara is not under any form of contraception. However, your majesty may find this unbelievable but the young Prince -- Prince Omar, your son -- has taken to using condoms."

"What! This cannot be! It takes control to use those thrice-damned objects. Not my youngest..."

When his King expressed disbelief, Abdul quickly asserted, "Yes, my Lord, as unseemly as it is, he does. My informants indicate that he does not wish to have 'chemicals' polluting his lover's young body. His servants have reported to me tied condoms containing the Prince's issue have been found discarded in the trashcan -- and I myself have witnessed on your behalf, that the succubus makes it a ritual to placing such rubbery devices on my Prince's manhood. However, I fear that one night the young Prince is impetuous nature may cause him to forget to use such devices. Also, his manhood has on several occasions burst the thin membrane to fill his seed into his lover's womb. Fortunately, no conception resulted."

"What? Do you believe, Abdul, that Lara desires to become with child?"

"Ahh, my King, to this point I did ask her and was stunned when she replied that while she had no burning desire to become pregnant, her 'Hawaiian' heritage was not opposed to love children...especially if her becoming pregnant made Omar, the love of her life, happy. Lara the shared, "I would do anything to please and pleasure my Prince.'"

"This 'houri' must truly be tempting and well-loved for my son to do these things. How I envy Omar and long for the days passed when I was a raging bull like him, planting my seed in willing...and unwilling...young girls. Tell me Abdul, is she as truly enticing as you make her out to be?"

"Alas, my King, the pictures and videos of Lara that I have sent you do not do her justice as to her effect on men. To my shame, my loins became so inflamed while watching the video of her dancing in the nude before Prince Omar that I took my Filipina servant, Rosita, and vigorously availed myself of her bodily orifices...not once...but several times...and was forced to make her my sex slave."

"Ahh, Omar. How I wish I could sample the delights of this foreign young woman who has captivated my son's heart...and inflamed my trusted advisor's loins! But to take her and have my way with her would be to break Islamic law and the love that I hold for my rascal youngest son. It seems that I too have been put under the spell of this foreign succubus. What am I to do, Abdul, my trusted friend?"

"My King, if I may speak bluntly but honestly. First, although a foreigner, this Lara may not be a bad thing. She has tamed the wild stallion of your youngest but done so in a private way and without lessening his masculine pride or prowess. When in public, Lara has proven highly respectful of my Prince and therefore, you, your majesty and our way of life. She has made it a point to abide by our customs and laws. Lara has brought a 'fresh and positive' image and is beloved by all those who meet her especially the commoners. To them, she is a virtuous yet modern young woman...an example for their daughters.

"Secondly, Lara was an innocent virgin when she met your son. There is not a blemish on her record or for that matter, her family. She does not appear to have ulterior motives or she else would have gotten herself impregnated by now. Contrary to the videos of her and your son in the throes of coupling, Lara appears to be as much in love with your son as he is with her.

"Although of mixed heritages, Lara 'looks' like one of our people. Should she bear your son children, they will at least look like one of us, unlike your fellow monarchs who have bedded clearly Western blond-haired, blue-eyed, and lily white-skinned women. Sire, I hasten to point out that Prince Omar, although beloved by you, is your last and seventh son. You must remember that it is highly unlikely that he or his children will ever sit on your throne.

"Lastly, your Majesty, Lara has captivating sexuality that is sensuous like fine honey to the tongue. While you may not partake of the feast of her young body due to Islamic law, you may feast on Lara's delights with your eyes -- and in person.

"How? Well, if my memory serves me correctly, Yasmin, your concubine of many years and who adores your youngest as her own, was once known for what the Egyptians call the 'Raqs Sharqi' and what the Westerners call 'Belly Dancing.'

"You will recall that Lara was the star dancer in a 'tropical dance' troop and has a love of dance...of all kinds. I'm sure that should you invite the young Prince and his 'friend' to the palace, Yasmin might make it know that she could teach Lara the folk dance of her people, I'm sure that Lara would willingly accept.

"I assume your Majesty still has the dance studio that you had built for Yasmin and your concubines to exercise in...yes...the one with the large mirrors. I also believe that on the other side of the wall that holds the mirrors is a small storage room that could be discretely renovated to remove the wall and replace the mirrors with one-way mirrors. The dance studio could be fitted with surveillance and sound systems and the adjacent 'observation' room sound-proofed.

And when Lara practices alone, the air conditioning system of the studio could be turned off from the secret room' and declared faulty'. My Lord knows how stifling the palace's room can be. If she believes that she is safe and secure, Lara will have no qualms removing her clothing especially if alone and her exercising makes it necessary."

"Abdul, my trusted friend, you are truly as devious as you are wise. Let the Prince know that I wish him to pay his father a visit with his 'friend.' Let it also be known that Yasmin, upon hearing of Lara's love for dance, has extended an invitation for her to learn the fork dance of our region. Send Yasmin to me. Although she cares for my son, her first duty has always been to please me...even if it involves another woman and my 'unique' tastes."

"Your Majesty's wishes will be done. However, my Lord, if I may be so bold, I would advise that you have a female companion with you...someone insignificant and who will not talk...just in case you find yourself in the same predicament I did. The making of a willing nubile girl into another household sex slave for men of our age should always a pleasure. Knowing your taste, with your indulgence, I shall procure you one such maiden from your household and have Yasmin properly instruct and prepare her for you."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

And so, the King's wishes were made to happen. Lara was introduced to the King and court, and all were taken with Prince Omar's love and her influence upon the once-wild Prince. When her love warmly greeted Yasmine, Lara accepted Omar's second-mother and was delighted to know that Yasmine had once been a renowned dancer. It took little for Lara to welcome the invitation to learn another's cultural dance.

"Bless my eyes," the King thought to himself as he secretly watched Yasmin instruct her young student in the art of the 'Raqs Sharqi', "this Lara is truly a 'houri' on Earth. She has an alluring grace and a body of full breasts, trim waist, rounded hips, and shapely legs, and is the epitome of sensuality. Yasmin has shared how easily Lara has mastered the art of hands, stomach, and hips moving in exotic eroticism -- something that Yasmin says comes naturally to this foreign teenager.

"Ahh, this hardening of my manly sword is something that I have not experienced in years. I am glad that Abdul procured for my pleasure Fatima, a young virgin servant girl who despite her being the same age as Lara, appears to be entering the bloom of womanhood. While but a wisp of a woman when compared to the attributes of Lara, Fatima has a pretty face with doe-like eyes, small conical breasts, narrow hips, and naturally hairless sex. Thank, Allah, for an advisor who knows his monarch's secret bedroom tastes."

The King reached down to rest his hand on a blindfolded Fatima who frantically bobbed head as she took his engorged penis into her sucking mouth. "Yes, Fatima, let your hand that grips my manhood be in harmony with your sucking mouth. Yes, yes, little one, you are doing a good job pleasuring me. Savor the taste and feel of your Lord in your mouth and strive to give me sexual enjoyment. However, should I release my seed into your mouth, you will swallow my issuance. For if you retch, I will be displeased and forced to have Yasmin harshly discipline you until you learn the honor of having my royal seed in your stomach...such is the purpose of your existence."

Returning his attention to the one-way mirror, the King watched Lara practicing alone in the studio. Having turned off the air conditioner, he was amazed at how intuitive Abdul was for true to his prediction. Lara, dripping with the perspiration of her dance exertions and room temperature, had shed her exercise clothes to seemingly dance in the nude before him.

"Bless my eyes that I am finally able to see the glory of a naked houri. Look how her youthful full breasts do firmly project and yet quiver tantalizing with her every movement. See how her trim but soft belly does undulate like silk floating on the desert wind, and how her hips and legs move to cause her hairless womanhood to twist and turn enticingly. But most of all, look how she gazes that the mirror (and me) with that look of innocent sensuality, the smile of sheer enjoyment, and those eyes of erotic temptation."

Suddenly Lara gasped in surprise as the door to the studio creaked open. Hastily throwing an arm across her jiggling breasts and shoving a hand before her bare vulva, Lara turned away. Then looking over her shoulder, she exclaimed, "Omar! You scared me! Knock and announce your entrance the next time!"

"I'm sorry, my love, but I have been cooped up in the palace, kept busy with endless details by Abdul, and unfortunately have been away from you much too long," placated Omar as he locked the studio door behind him. "However, it has been all worth it to just behold the vision of your breathtaking loveliness. Come to my arms, my love, so that I can partake of your luscious lips and the rest of you."

"Omar, my love. I cannot. For if I were to do so, my sweaty body would stain your courtly garments," Lara whined wistfully.

"Well, then," snorted Omar, "this will quickly remedy that..." With that said, Omar quickly disrobed until his unsheathed fleshy scimitar swayed proudly before him, pointing towards his young love. "Come to me, my vision of loveliness. Press your glistening body against me...ooh...yes... like that. Ooh, how you get a 'rise' out of me...and fill my arms with the form that I've come to adore." Lara melted into his arms, her lips rising to press sensuously against his.

"I must have you, my goddess of love," Omar muttered as he nibbled on Lara's ear while his hands glided down the curve of her back to grip and squeeze her firm buttocks. He reveled how Lara immediately molded her inviting body against him, her hairless femininity a grinding against his rock-hard manhood.

"After being away from you for so long in this dreary palace without you, I want you..."

"Oh, my prince...my love...as always, I am at your disposal...willing to please you in any way I can. How may I please you?"

The King was so taken by the earnest eagerness of Lara to do whatever his son wanted, that he urgently hauled Fatima so that she now sat on his lap, her slender legs straddling his as she faced away from him. With practiced ease, he plowed the length of her feminine slit, enjoying how Fatima squirmed in youthful innocence as his flanged manhood spread her puffy genital lips. All the while he "dry-humped" (as the vulgar Americans would put it) his young plaything, the King did so without taking his eyes from the scene unfolding on the other side of the one-way mirror.

"My loins are swollen beyond belief as I am consumed with the addictive urge to repeatedly penetrate your luscious body, my seductive temptress of the opium poppy," whined Omar with build sexual urgency. "While your delectable mouth and forbidden anus call to me, I want to plant my seed into your belly. What? No, I don't want to use those damned condoms. I wish to feel my skin against your sizzling skin...especially that within you hot, wet, and tight womanhood."

"But, Omar," whine Lara, "I am in the fertile period of my monthly cycle. I can tell by the tenderness of my nipples, the yearning in the pit of my stomach, and the wet stickiness of my sex?"

"All the better. I love you, Lara, my sweet. Being apart from you these past few days have driven me crazy and made me realize that I want you with me for the rest of my life. I want you as my wife and mother of my children."

"Oh, yes, Omar...however, I do not wish to estrange you from your father, the King. Please ask for his blessing. If he is unwilling to grant you your request, I will be content to be your love-slave and mother of your children, my love."

"Yes, yes, my beloved, you are right. I should seek my father's blessing before putting planting my seed into your fertile womb. But, my love, because you are a foreigner, there is always the chance that he may not consent. Ha, but it matters not! For you will be my wife even if my father should cast me out and disown me."

"Oh, Omar, I will do whatever you wish...however, I am not worth you having to pay such a heavy price. I am used to living a commoner's 'simple' life -- but you, my love, are a prince of the line, and as such are used to being pampered and living a life of luxury. Don't you know, my love, that I am perfectly content being your girlfriend and mother of your children...even if it means having your children out of wedlock...which among my Hawaiian culture, love children are common, accepted, and welcome events. I only want to please and pleasure you."

"Lara, you don't understand. In my culture and the world that we are living in, a woman has just so many statuses in her relationship with her man. She can be a man's wife and entitle to all of the legal rights and privileges of marriage. Or she can be a concubine, a woman who while not married has social and status to bear children for her lord and master. Or she can be his sex-slave, a receptacle of his lust and seed. Or she can be his servant. There is no such thing as a 'girlfriend'...and without my father's indulgence, you will always be looked upon a sex-slave. This I cannot bear.

"Returning here to my father's palace has made me realize that as a prince of the realm, I also may impregnate whom I chose. However, I also wish you and our children shall have legal and social standing. Yes, my father will be mad, but I will risk incurring his wrath to have you, Lara."

"My love," Lara said soothingly, "you have been the one and only man that I have ever known. Should you be disowned, cast out, and penniless, I will love you even more. 'Sex-slave'...hmmm...that is a rather befitting title...for me and my body are yours to do with what you will."

The King watched entranced as after a passionate kiss, Lara turned to face the mirror and gracefully bent over from the waist, with her full breasts dangling tantalizingly as she presented her sex to his son. There before his bewildered eyes, Omar without much ado mounted his lover, and with a sudden thrust of his hips, sank his stiff sword into her soft wet velvet sheath. Lara arched her back at her sudden impalement, her eyes pressed shut and mouth open in the perfect image of utter bliss and wanton lust.

Mirroring his son's bold dominance, the King crammed his own fleshy spear into his young servant girl's open sex, delighting in her virginal tightness he tore through her maidenhead. The King enjoyed the struggling of Fatima as he took her as a raging stallion taking a young filly.

"I must compliment Abdul, the King thought to himself, "on how he finds such women as this one... young, slender, virginal, and almost pubescent. Aaah, how she struggles but is so to accommodate my manhood that impales her sex. How I love the way Fatima struggles, blindfolded, to do my bidding and please me. She knows that her willingness will determine if she secures a place as a palace maid or is discarded as unfit. Yet, when I see my son's willing and submissive beauty submitting to him, I cannot be anything but envious."

"Oh, Omar, Omar! Yes! How I have...missed you. Oh, take me, Omar," Lara breathlessly panted as her lover's groin slapped loudly and soundly against her quivering buns and causing her pendulous breast to flop and quiver wildly with each thrust. "Oh, how I have missed your kisses and caresses -- your virile organ deep within me.

"I'm the one who has struggled to control myself from touching you...and tempting you. How I have tried to appear to be chaste., but all I could think of was you. Oh, take me, Omar. Ooh, I want to be your sex-slave. Fill me with your sperm and with your child. Come, baby, come in me. Don't hold back! Yeah...I'm going to come soon! Yes... oh, yes...come with me! Come in me! Shoot your load, Omar! Arggh! Arggh!! Arrgghh!!"

In mirrored harmony with his son, the King drove his full erection further into his young teenager girl, enjoying the heady sensation of his manhood spreading Fatima's clinging wet-velvet sex. He felt his submissive servant girl lurch, cry out, and toss as her unexplored womanhood was boldly invaded, her pointed breasts squeezed and tugged.

"Ah, yes, little one. Scream all you want for the room is sound-proof. A day will come when your cries of pain will become those of pleasure. But until then... ummph...oh yes, struggle...for it does stir my loins. Yes, cry out! You do not know how it excites me, my sweet Fatima, to feel you squirming as you are speared on my manhood."

While the King enjoyed the deflowering of his little Fatima, he enviously thought to himself as he gazed through the mirror, "Still -- how I wish I was my youngest son? Look how his wanton Lara willingly takes everything that my son can give her and then begs shamelessly for more. Look how my youngest is a virile stallion mounting his enchanting mare. Yes, my son, you have a young woman worthy of praise. For while Fatima is young-looking and delectable, Lara is a heavenly repast that a man would trade his very soul for.

"Ah, now I understand Abdul's bewitchment for I fear that I too have fallen under Lara's spell. Perhaps instead of a houri, this Lara is a jinni sent to tempt and ensnare men by inflaming their loins, and then drive them mad with lust for they may not possess her without breaking trust, a father's love for his son, and Islamic law.

"But will I deny Omar when he seeks me out? Will I deny him and deny my own yearning for this Lara? No, I shall magnanimously entertain Omar's request and welcome his Lara to my palace and family. Abdul was correct in that she is worthy of being the breed mare of my youngest."

In a strange harmony, father and son drove deep into their own women, bucking and thrusting. Both women cried out as their wombs were flooded with royal seed, and when their hips were released, collapsed exhausted before their man.

"Ah, my sweet Fatima. You were delightful -- but, you have a lot to learn. While you lie at my feet, sobbing and helpless, your counterpart on the other side of the mirror, has dutifully risen to her knees so that she may suck and lick her master's loins clean. Oh, how she does it so lovingly and with unspoken desire. My son, how I envy you."

Then leaning back in his chair, the King mused, "I shall 'enjoy' observing Lara's bodily delights through this thin mirror. Perhaps my ingenious Abdul may devise other devious means through which I better 'know' this jinni who has erotically enslaved us. Hmmm, in the meanwhile I shall instruct Abdul to redouble his efforts to find suitable virgins like Fatima who will serve as poor but necessary surrogates for Lara. Sigh, yes, let it be. Yes!"