A Modern Harem Pt. 03

Story Info
A new recruit from a familiar place.
3k words
4.65
55.1k
99

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,703 Followers

Author's Note:

3rd part of the story of Alan's harem. All persons are over the age of 18. Please enjoy! More to follow!

TWO MONTHS LATER

Hard as it may be to believe, things settled in fairly quickly. Talia moved in and the three of us settled into a degree of normalcy. Talia chipped in with the bills, even after Monica and I told her she didn't need to. She wanted to feel like she was pitching in and allow all of us to save more money for the long term. I still wasn't sure if this was gonna be a thing in the long term, but for the moment, I was going along with it.

Like Monica, Talia also seemed to relish in nudity, constantly being naked whenever she was home. She also brought her own collection of sex toys for the house, adding to Monica's already extensive collection. The first real test of how this was going to all work was when Talia and I were home alone, Monica having to stay late at work. Talia decided she needed to fuck me and when Monica came home, Talia was bent over the table with my cock in her ass. I thought that this would be the real test to see if Monica was really ok with this and the whole 'harem' thing.

True to form, she just smiled at us.

"Hey guys!" she said in greeting watching us. "Talia, it looks like you're getting a great butt fucking!"

"Oh yeah," she managed to say, me stopping my thrusts, "Alan always feels so good in my ass."

"I know," she said in agreement, "he's the best," she added giving me a kiss. "Let me put my stuff away and I'll grab a strap on to give you a double."

"That sounds perfect!" Talia said in encouragement.

That had answered my question and things continued as 'normal'. It's strange to think about how quickly you get used to even the most extreme situations, but me coming home to two naked, gorgeous women, soon became routine.

I'd met Monica's family in the meantime, her parents being very nice and her brother and sister also very complementary. I saw that they were unusually close, often hugging and kissing each other. I figured they were just a better adjusted family then my own had been. Talia was with us as well, being introduced as a 'friend'.

Two months after Talia moved in, Monica thought it would be a good idea for us to all go out and celebrate. We went to the same restaurant Monica and I went for our second date. As luck would have it, Ashley was again our waitress, who looked at us and smiled.

"Alan!" she said warmly in greeting, "I see you haven't messed things up with this gorgeous woman!"

"Not yet," Monica said with a wink, "this is our friend, Talia."

"Nice to meet you," Ashley said with a smile. "Alan, you seem to consistently have beautiful women around you!"

"You are no exception," Talia said in an almost flirtatious way, making Ashley blush.

We all had a great meal and toasted to our 'relationship'; the girls flirtier with each other then they normally were when we were all out. Ashley came and dropped off the check, Monica quickly snatching it from me.

"My treat," she said with a wink. I shrugged and went to the rest room real quick, Monica and Talia seemed to be conferring with each other. I came back and saw that Ashley had dropped the check back off, Monica recovering her credit card. She didn't let me see what the price was, but she seemed to be doing more writing then just the tip. Talia saw and apparently couldn't stop smiling.

"What's up?" I asked innocently.

"Nothing," came from both. I rolled my eyes and didn't think on it anymore. Besides, that night I had two horny women that both wanted to be fucked seven different ways to oblivion. If you've never fucked a woman who's fucking another woman with a strap on, while porn is playing in the background, then I don't really know how to describe it to you.

ONE WEEK LATER

I got home after a good day at work. Ok, it actually kinda sucked, but I knew Monica and Talia would be home before me and they were always reliable for a pick me up. I was really trying not to let the whole harem thing go to my head, but it was hard sometimes. I opened the door and immediately heard moaning and grunting. I stood for a second trying to decide if it was a movie playing or the girls. Hearing Monica grunt and say 'take it!' was enough to convince me that they were getting an early start.

I put my bag down and smiled, my two horny girls already going at it. I turned the corner to the living room and froze.

Indeed, the aforementioned two horny women were there, but they were not alone. Monica and Talia were both there with strap-ons, thrusting into a 3rd woman in both of her holes. Once Talia's head moved, I clearly identified the third woman as our friendly waitress, Ashley.

"Ungh!" I heard the sandwiched woman grunt. "This feels so fuckin' amazing!"

"We know!" Monica said, mauling the young girls tits as her strap-on assaulted Ashley's pussy. "We both love a good DP!"

"Come on!" Talia said, still thrusting away, "we want one more orgasm from you before Alan gets home."

"Too late," I said quietly, but loud enough for three pairs of eyes to stop and look my way. Both girls stopped thrusting into Ashley and Ashley went beat red.

"Babe!" Monica said excitedly. "We didn't think you'd be home yet!"

"I see that," I said subdued. Even now, I'm not sure if I was mad, astonished, or what. The question flashed in my mind if this was technically cheating. Then Talia spoke up.

"Well Alan? Aren't you going to welcome our newest recruit?!" she said beaming and stroking Ashley's hair.

"What?!" I said, now fully switching to the astonished side.

"Yeah," Monica confirmed. "Ashley, Talia, and I have been talking throughout the week," she said while her fake cock was still impaled in the subject in question. "She figured out what was going on with us and asked to join. After Talia and I talked to her and found her fully committed, we told her yes!" she said beaming then realizing the visual that was in front of me. "Uh, we were planning on being done 'breaking her in' before you got home, but well..."

"Uh huh," I said still trying to process this. "Ashley?"

"Well..." she said while disentangling herself from the women's fake phalluses, "I've had a crush on you for a while now and got jealous when you brought Monica to the restaurant," she admitted, now sitting up on the couch, the girls having removed their fake dicks from her. "When you both came in with Talia, I could see the sexual tension running between all of you and figured something was going on. When I found out Monica was paying the bill, I asked if you guys were in a menage-a-trois relationship. She left me her phone number and said to text questions about it if I was really curious. That's when I found out about the harem. It didn't take much convincing. Monica and Talia are sexy as hell and you..." she said trailing off.

"She's been telling us all week how cute and nice she thought you were," Talia said. "She said she was jealous of Monica from the start and then jealous of me when we went to dinner. Once she found out there was nothing to exclude her from joining us, she agreed eagerly!"

"We just wanted to have a little 'fun' with her before you got home," Monica said.

I was still going back and forth between confused and upset. Apparently, my poker face isn't that good.

"What's wrong, babe?" Monica said, "do you not want Ashley to join us?" As soon as she said it, Ashley had a very worried look on her face.

"I didn't say that," I said, rubbing my forehead. "It's just..."

"What?" Talia said, now getting worried as well.

"I mean," I said trying to get what I wanted to say to make sense, "I can't knock you guys for having sex with someone else. I mean clearly," I said to indicate both Monica and Talia. "I just..."

"Alan, are you asking if we are cheating on you?" Monica said, almost hurt by the comment.

"Yes and no," Alan replied. "You bring Talia here and don't tell me. You both bring Ashley here and don't tell me."

"We wanted to surprise you!" Talia said worriedly. Monica now saw where this was going and was getting concerned too, it seemed.

"I get it," Monica said. "We haven't given you much say in all of this," she admitted. "We just assumed you go along with whatever since it's an ultimate male fantasy." She now got off the couch, removing her strap-on to come closer to me. "But you are not an ordinary man. You're absolutely right, we should've all talked about this before."

"We were just trying to bring a fun surprise for him," Talia said defensively.

"Tals," as Monica sometimes called her, "think about it. If he comes in and sees a new woman were fucking, what's to stop him from thinking we're going behind his back? For all he knows, we have orgies with God knows who."

"But we don't!" Talia said, now almost frightened.

"I know that, and you know that, but I've sprung this on him twice now." She turned back and looked me in the eye. "Baby, I'm really so sorry. Please believe me that we have only been with each other, and this was the first time with Ashley."

"I should go," Ashley said, almost on the verge of tears, it seemed like. Just like the Grinch, my heart grew a little at that point.

"No," I said softly, but loud enough to get her to stop. "You don't have to leave." Ashley slowly descended back on the couch.

"Does this mean she can join us?" Monica said hopefully. I could tell in her eyes that she really was sorry for springing all this on me. I took a deep breath.

"I need you guys to promise me something," I said slowly. "That I will be a little more involved in these 'decisions' going forward."

"Absolutely!" "Yes!" came from both Talia and Monica simultaneously. I nodded and then looked at Ashley. She looked at me confused.

"Well?" I asked her, Ashley still not getting it. "Do you agree too?" A smile then started coming over her face.

"You mean I can stay?" she said full of hope. I looked at Monica and Talia and both were practically begging me with their eyes. I nodded my assent. All three women cheered and giggled. Monica hugged me tight, while Ashley hugged Talia, the fake cock slipping between her legs. Once Talia released Ashley, she came over to me slowly, letting me get a full look at her body as she did.

She was about an inch shorter than Monica at 5'7". Her flowing black hair reached her shoulders as they led to her firm and perky C cup breasts. Her stomach was completely flat and let all the way to her cute, shaved pussy. When she hugged Talia, I could see her tantalizing bubble butt looking back at me.

Monica released me and hugged Ashley tightly as she then turned and placed both hands on the young woman's shoulders.

"Ready to join us?" Monica asked Ashley.

"Absolutely..." she replied looking at me and dripping in sensuality. "Are you ready for me to join, Alan?"

All I could do is nod as she leaned in and kissed me deeply. My hands wrapped around her, avoiding going straight for the ass I'd admired from afar. She had no such restraint, her hands immediately heading down to my ass, still covered by my pants.

"We should move this to the bedroom and do this properly," Talia suggested. Monica took me by the hand and Ashley grabbed my other hand. We entered the bedroom and Talia and Monica sat on the bed. Ashley came up to me and gave me another kiss and started kiss down my body, removing my clothes as she went down. Monica and Talia were fondling their own breasts and teasing their pussies.

Ashley soon found and freed my cock, licking her lips at the sight of it. She licked all around my cock head and initially, only took my head in her mouth. Her tongue flicked against my pee hole as Talia and Monica were jilling themselves pretty hard, watching the spectacle. Ashley then started taking more of my cock in her mouth, sucking hard on it, like she was drinking a thick shake.

Her eyes were locked on me, playing with her pussy as she continued to give my cock a mouth hug. She was full on throat fucking me as I looked on the bed and saw Monica and Talia now fingering each other. Monica was looking at me and smiling, subtly indicating that I should move Ashley to the bed.

I got her off my cock and stood her up, indicating she should lay on the bed.

"Uh uh," she said with a big smile. "I wanna be your bitch, so fuck me like one." With that, she bent over our bed, presenting her ass and pussy to me. "Pick whatever hole you want."

As tempting as her ass looked, I wanted her pussy first. I lined up and pushed in.

"Ungh! I knew that cock would be worth the wait!" as she accommodated my dick. She was super tight and wet, and I went slowly, thinking she needed some time to take on my dick. "Come on!" she urged through her grunting. "Pound me!"

I grabbed her hips and started assaulting her cunt with fury. She grunted and moaned louder than either of the other two women ever did. Monica and Talia were now scissoring on the bed, a double dildo helping their efforts. Within a minute of my new pace, Ashley was wailing and orgasming hard on my cock.

"GODDAMN!!!!" she screamed as her already tight pussy squeezed me even harder. I strained every muscle I had to keep from cumming in her. After about 30 seconds, I relaxed a bit, able to now hold on. I started to get my rhythm back and Ashley stopped me.

"You already made me cum from that hole," she said with an evil grin. "Try the other one..."

Before I could even think about it, Talia had managed to throw me a bottle of lube from our nightstand. I pulled out of Ashley and put a decent dose on my cock and her asshole. Once I was satisfied that both were probably prepared, I put the head of my cock at her brown hole.

"Put it in..." Ashley asked demurely. I obeyed and started slowly probing her rectum. If her pussy was tight, her ass was a vice grip on me. I went slowly, not wanting to hurt her or cause myself to blow too soon. It was probably several minutes before I was fully inside her rectum.

While Talia and Monica were still enthralled with each other's pussies, I started gingerly fucking Ashley's ass, trying not to hurt or tear anything. This was apparently not what she wanted as she started pushing herself back at me faster, trying to increase my pace.

"Fuck my slutty ass!" she demanded. "Fuck me like a whore!" she said as she started writhing. "Make me scream!!"

I grabbed her hips and started moving faster, trying to match the insane pace she was setting. Just when I thought I was going as fast as a man should in fucking a sensitive area, she wanted it harder.

"Pull my hair!" Ashley begged. "Pull my hair while you fuck my ass! God, I love being your whore!"

"We all do, babe," Talia managed to get out mid-orgasm with Monica as I dutifully pulled on Ashley's hair. This sent her into a very intense orgasm which had her practically shouting.

"FUCK!!!!!" she shouted out as her pussy spasmed, and her ass contracted. This was enough to set me off and before I could even ask her permission, my cum started hitting her bowels which made her cum even harder. It was a good 30-45 seconds before I could actually talk.

"Sorry," I said breathlessly. "I should've asked first."

"Why?" Ashley said, panting pretty hard as well while Talia and Monica massaged and rubbed her, "you can cum in me anytime you want!"

"Doesn't it feel good?" Monica said, cupping the young Asian's face.

"I love it when Alan cums in any of my holes," Talia said agreeing, kissing Ashley as well.

"So," Monica said to get my attention, laying seductively on the bed, "what do you think of our newest member?"

I looked over at her and looked over the other two women on the bed. They all we're looking at me with a mix of hope and desire. Even after two months of living a 'harem' lifestyle, it may have just been dawning on me how far this may get. I then realized Ashley was almost looking anxious and I really needed to say something.

"She's amazing," I told them all honestly, hoping no one got hurt by the description. To my relief, all three women all looked happy.

"I knew she would be," Talia said confidently.

"This was so worth the wait," Ashley said almost glowingly. "I can't wait to move in!"

'Move in?!' was flashing into my head.

"We can't wait!" Monica said hugging her tightly. I suddenly started looking around the room and thinking of the size of my condo.

"We may need a bigger place..." I mumbled out.

"Don't worry," Talia said coming up and kissing me. "We have some thoughts on that."

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,703 Followers