A Modern Harem Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girls were tearing up and obviously took it with the affection that Audrey intended. Donald decided it was ok for him to talk now.

"So, what do you say, Alan?" he asked. "Do you want to join our family?"

I looked over the faces of Monica's family and all seemed to want me to say yes, even Keith. I looked at the faces of Ashley, Lana, and Talia, and they all had a pleading look. I than saw Monica and she looked more nervous than anything.

Up to this point, whatever Monica wanted to do, I was on board with. She made me jump through hoops to date her and she encouraged me to have a live-in harem. Now she wanted me to join her free use family and bring the girls along for the ride. I took a deep breath and pondered for a few seconds, while I could tell the room was impatient for my response. While everyone else had been polite about it, Donald...

"Well, we don't have all day..." Donald said laughingly frustrated.

That did it.

I glared at him with fire in my eyes and began my assault.

"Excuse me, let me remind you of something," I said, my blood boiling. "This is my house. Not yours, mine!"

Now, I knew of course that this was also Monica, Talia, Ashley, and Lana's house, but the house was in my name, so I was technically correct.

"You don't get to talk to me in the fashion in my home. Your family has laid a lot of information at my feet that your daughter didn't feel the necessity to share with me," I said, trying my best to keep my anger on Donald and not on Monica and the girls. "Now you want to rush me into declaring that I'm fully on board with your lifestyle, having all of one hour to think about it?!"

I could tell from the look on Donald's face that he was slightly scared now. The rest of her family far less so. Hell, Audrey almost looked impressed, if not glad. The girls were all looking at me with admiration and desire, no one more so than Monica. She looked like she was looking into my soul almost.

"I...I'm sorry," Donald said almost frightened now. I gave him the indication that he didn't need to say more, and I continued.

"Look, this is a lot for me," I said honestly. "Hell, the whole time I've known Monica has been a whirlwind," I said looking at her. She looked very nervous at what I was gonna say next. "But it's been the best thing that's ever happened to me, hands down." She went from doom and gloom to the most radiant smile ever. "She's shown me what love is really supposed to be like," I said than turning to the girls, "and brought all these amazing women into our lives."

That got me smiles and winks from all three of them as I continued.

"If this lifestyle is what produced this amazing woman," I said turning back to Monica, "I can't judge it. So, if this is what she wants..." was all I was able to get out before I was tackled on all sides. I knew Monica was in front of me, kissing every inch of my body that was exposed, but as to who else was surrounding me no idea.

After a minute or so, the group released me and allowed me to gain my senses back. Everyone seemed happy and pleased, Donald especially coming up and shaking my hand.

"I'm gonna be real proud to have you as my son," he said simply. I could tell from his tone that he fully meant every word he said.

"Thank you, sir," I replied, giving him back the respect that he was now showing me.

"Not to push," Cathy asked, speaking up, "but does this mean we can more comfortable now?" I turned and looked at Monica who stepped up.

"Of course," Monica said, "it's how we normally are at home anyway."

"Thank God," Audrey said as she started shaking out of her clothes. My eyes were glued as her C-cups were now out in the world. I was amazed at how firm they looked, hardly any droop at all, if any. I didn't even notice that everyone else in the house was stripping down until Lana tapped me.

"Aren't you gonna get more comfortable, papi?" she asked while unfastening her bra.

"Here," Talia said, stepping up to me, "I'll help."

Talia started stripping me, stopping to kiss me every few seconds.

"I really am sorry, baby," Talia said softly. It'd become clear to me that Talia sort of considered herself second-in-command of the harem behind Monica, at least in terms of seniority. "I'll never betray you again."

"Tal..." I said softly, using her nickname, "you didn't really."

"Still," she said kissing my neck as she got my underwear off, "I think I need to make it up to you." She was kissing my neck and started stroking me. My eyes shot up, but I looked around the room to see other couplings.

Donald and Keith were being sucked by Cathy, her going back and forth between her brother/"husband" and her father. Audrey was rubbing her pussy good, I could see the wetness from where I was. Lana and Ashley were already in a 69 on the couch so Talia had apparently decided to take care of me.

"I love you, Alan..." Talia whispered as she got to her knees. She inhaled my growing cock and I felt it slide down her throat like it was the most natural thing in the world. I stroked her hair gently as I accepted her gift to me. She smiled, at least as close to a smile as someone can give with a cock in their mouth and kept sucking.

"Baby, you wanna help me?" Audrey asked Monica.

"I can't," she said sadly, "I promised as punishment for not telling Alan everything that I wouldn't engage in anything sexual until he says so.

"Hmmm..." Audrey said with an impish smile, "well it's nice to know Alan knows something of discipline."

I saw that Ashley and Lana were buried in each other's crotches, with fingers in various holes of both women. Audrey was now ramming fingers into her cunt, almost putting on a show to frustrate Monica. Cathy had shoved Keith's and Donald's cocks together and started sucking them at the same time. I had to admit, I was impressed with her oral skills.

Talia started caressing my balls and my ass as she continued sucking, hoping to bring my confused cock to life. I knew it was working as soon my cock head was brushing against the back of Tal's throat. She than started forcefully fucking her face up against my cock, allowing the saliva to drip all of her body and the floor.

I looked to the side after hearing some grunting and saw that Keith was now behind his sister, inserting his long, thin cock into her pussy. Donald was at her front, feeding his dick into her mouth. Cathy, for her part, seemed quite pleased with the situation, almost as if this was how nature was supposed to work.

"Kinda hot seeing a family go at it, huh?" Talia said with a smile as my cock was now rock hard as she stroked.

"I've never seen anything like this," I admitted to her, and that was saying something considering I lived with a harem of women.

"I can get used to it if you can," Talia said with a smile as she stood up and kissed me. She held me tight to her body, so my cock was now right up against her taught stomach. She smiled as she broke the kiss and kept stroking me.

"I really want you in me, Alan," Talia said while running her hands through my hair. She stepped up to the couch and braced her hands on the arm, allowing me to see her round, tight ass in all its glory. Without any external stimulation, I could tell that her pussy was dripping wet, probably a natural byproduct of the orgy we were witnessing.

Being the generous man I am, I stepped up behind Talia and inserted into her folds, my penis immediately recognizing the warm confines of her womanhood.

"Mmmm!" Talia moaned out in appreciation, "I always love this."

I went with a slow rhythm, taking a leisurely pace as I now saw Audrey enter the room with a strap-on attached. She quickly broke up Ashley and Lana and started plowing into them, Audrey with Lana and Lana still sucking on Ashley's cunt.

"OH FUCK!" Cathy screamed out, spitting her father's prick from her mouth as Keith hammered her, clearly causing her to cum hard.

"Nice job, son!" Donald said with genuine pride. "Let me have a turn now." Keith pulled out of his sister/wife and Donald lined up and plowed into his daughter. Audrey saw this and invited him to fuck her, even while she was still fucking Lana.

"This is so amazing," Talia said while I was still fucking her.

"Me or the scenery?" I say teasing her. She looks back at me and smiles.

"Both, baby," she says with a smile. "God, I love our life! Now fuck me, my love." The girls all called me that from time to time and Monica thought it was wonderful. She truly wanted all the women in the harem to be with us forever and never felt any pang of jealousy. Looking over the room, I could see why.

I fucked Talia harder causing her to start a prolonged orgasm that had her shrieking. Monica looked at us and smiled, even if she couldn't join. Talia got up and smiled kissing me deeply as we all heard Ashley cum, Lana's skills proving themselves once again.

It seemed like everyone changed positions about than with Talia taking Andrey's strap on and fucking her with it. Keith had moved from his mother to Ashley while Lana came over to me with a bottle of lube.

"I need you in my ass, papi..." she said in her typical cute fashion. She lubed up my cock and I lubed up her asshole as she took Talia's former position over the arm of the couch. I lined up and inserted myself inside, feeling the familiar inner walls of her rectum. For a girl who loved anal as much as she did, I found it amazing how tight she still was back there. I knew that was no excuse for not going fast with her, Lana loving a good butt pounding, so I went to work.

Over to the side, I saw that Donald was now fucking his wife while Cathy was being eaten out by her on top while also massaging Audrey's breasts. Talia was masturbating on the couch now, close to Monica so she could at least get a visual stimulation. Ashley was riding on top of Keith, blowing me a kiss as she did. I couldn't really feel jealous about it since I was probably gonna be in one of his family members soon.

"Fuck my culo, papi!" Lana screamed out. She loved using Spanish on me and I had to admit it was a turn on for me too. I grabbed her hips and really tore into her asshole, knowing full well that she could not only take it, but love it. I soon had her entire body shaking and convulsing, feeling her pussy juice slide down my leg.

I took one of my hands and guided it down to her pussy to play with and she went nuts.

"Si, papi! MAKE ME CUM!!"

I pounded the stuffing out of her, and she erupted in orgasm after only 15 seconds. I looked around the room and saw everyone looking at the two of us smiling. I pulled out of her ass, and she immediately started sucking on it to clean it off. This was also pretty typical of Lana, whether it was her pussy or her ass, she loved to taste herself on me.

"Thank you, papi..." she said kissing my cheek.

"I gotta try some of that," Cathy said sauntering over to me, Donald now DPing his wife with his son as the rest of the women, minus Monica, appeared to be daisy-chaining, one of their favorite activities.

Unlike the other girls who'd wanted me to take them from behind, Cathy pushed me onto the couch and got between my legs, sucking my cock and ensuring it's full hardness.

"Ooh, he does taste good, sis," Cathy said to Monica.

"Told ya," Monica said back, seeming to be itching to touch herself. Cathy went right to work and soon had me fully hard. She got up and straddled me, sinking her pussy onto me.

"Oooh," she said when she rested on my lap. "I'm gonna like having you in the family!"

"Save some for me!" Audrey yelled out, still riding her husband and son.

"No promises!" Cathy yelled back as she started to ride me. Her athletic body was no lie. She was riding me like I was a bucking bronco, showing no mercy. Her B cups were flying around and while they were smaller than the tits I normally liked, they fit her frame very well. I grabbed hold of her ass, finding it to be muscular and firm and tried to basically make sure she didn't fall off.

"Fuck him, sis!" Monica yelled out, as the daisy chain changed positions, "give him a good ride!"

"Oh, fuck yes!" she said as I could feel her tight cunt squeeze my cock. I was straining every muscle I could to ensure I didn't cum, thankful that the house full of women had given me better than average control over my orgasms. She soon shrieked, got off my cock and squirted all over the place. "Fuck! Wow!"

Audrey had uncoupled from Donald and made her way toward me and Cathy. Cathy wiggled her ass a bit, clearly liking the attention her mother was giving her before they had a steamy make out. I prepared to move off the couch when Audrey stopped me.

"Stay right there, mister!" she commanded with a smile. "I wanna know my daughter is getting the best!" Without another word, she got astride me and sunk down onto my cock. For a woman of her age, her pussy was astonishingly tight, especially considering how often it probably got used. Her body was closer to Monica's than Cathy's, softer if not as curvy and her breasts had a hint of sag to them. She also rode me slower.

"Hey," Keith said coming up to us. "You don't mind if Monica..." trailing off a bit, seeing she was still under the rule.

"Babe...?" she asked, clearly still frustrated.

"Oh, ok..." I said, realizing she'd had enough.

"Yay!" was all Monica was able to get out as Keith stuffed my fiancée with his dick.

"Any of you girls still have a strap on still?" Audrey asked.

"I do!" Ashley said, jumping up quickly with her tits bouncing and her fake cock bouncing as well.

"Perfect!" she exclaimed while riding me slowly. "Come on over!"

Ashley did as instructed and grabbed some lube from the table, slathering on her cock and Audrey's exposed hole. It slid into her ass easily and Audrey took it like a veteran.

"That hits the spot," she said, enjoying both holes being filled. "Well, come on kids, fuck me!"

Ashley started thrusting into her while I resumed my previous pace. It took about a minute for us to synch up where one of us was retreating and the other was entering. It wasn't anything I wasn't used to at this point, DPing being a favorite of the girls and we had to establish a rhythm with everyone. Only this time, it my future wife's mom, who was enjoying every moment of this.

"Oh, fuck yes," she moaned out before kissing me. "You two really know how to fuck!" she said after breaking the kiss.

"Thanks, Audrey!" Ashley said sweetly, while still plowing the older woman's rectum and giving me a wink. With this, and everything else I'd been through and seen, I wasn't gonna last long.

"Gonna..." was all I got out.

"Ooh, I love it!" Audrey said looking at me. "Cum in me. Cum in your mother-in-law!" I don't know what came over me, but it was enough for me to erupt into her. The combination of my cum and Ashley's ass banging caused Audrey to spasm in a shrieking orgasm as she collapsed on top of me. I was breathing hard as Audrey came up off my chest and smiled at me.

"Welcome to the family..." she said kissing me, to a round of applause from everyone else. Ashley pulled out of her ass and Cathy was down there, sucking off her mother's ass juice off of her fake cock. Monica was down on the floor in front of me as Talia sucked my cum out of Audrey. Monica was cleaning my cock with a smile.

"I'm gonna love being your wife..." she said with the biggest grin I'd ever seen on her. I just laid back on the couch and let it happen.

What a day...

12