A Modern Harem Pt. 07

Story Info
Wedding bells ring out...
3.3k words
4.52
28.5k
61

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,700 Followers

THREE MONTHS LATER

It was the big day. I was standing in front of the mirror nervous about to go downstairs and face everyone and devote my life to Monica. Of course, we all knew that eventually meant the harem as well, but that was for later. This was all about her.

Her parents, since our impromptu orgy, had been a huge help, more than willing to help with the wedding costs, planning, everything. Monica's family had even found an officiant for us. To my surprise, she was a younger woman from Ireland, probably around Ashley's age. Her name was Norah and normally works as a bank teller at a local branch, but she also performed weddings on the side.

My groomsmen, who I roped into doing this, were milling around the room to themselves while I started at myself in my tux, almost pinching myself that I was gonna marry someone of Monica's caliber. I was forbidden, of course, from seeing her dress before the wedding, but the girls all said she looked spectacular in it. The door to the room was opened and Audrey was there smiling.

"It's time, Alan," she said softly.

I waved goodbye to the groomsmen and walked with her. There was a smattering of friends and family all outside, neither of us intent on a big wedding. She gave me a kiss on the cheek as I walked around to the podium where Norah was. To my surprise, she was wearing a fairly revealing outfit, deep cleavage was showing a bust line that rivaled Monica's.

"Are you ready?" she asked in her cute, Irish accent.

"Ready and willing," I replied causing her to smile.

"I bet you are," she said with a wink. I raised an eyebrow at that, wondering what she knew, but then the music started.

As you would expect: Cathy, Lana, and Ashley were all bridesmaids to Monica with Talia being the maid of honor. All the girls were wearing classy dresses, that also flattered their figures extremely well. All the girls winked at me as they came up, almost making my dick stir in my tux.

Then I saw Donald escorting Monica and all bets were off. Monica looked absolutely stunning. She was showing a good amount of cleavage, but not a trashy amount as her dress flowed behind her. I could feel my mouth dropping at her beauty as she just smiled wide at me.

Honestly, I don't remember most of the ceremony. We exchanged vows, rings, words, love, affection, kisses, and smiles. We kissed and were suddenly declared man and wife by Norah to everyone's cheers. There was the usual traditions of course: cake cutting, first dance, bouquet toss (which Talia caught), garter belt (which one of my groomsmen got, hoping it would lead to something with one of the girls), all of that.

Before I knew it, the whole thing was over and it was just me, my wife, my harem, and Norah, sitting around in the backyard. I personally was waiting for Norah to go so we could have the other ceremony amongst ourselves.

I also noticed that the women all seemed to like and connect with Norah pretty easily, making me wonder what they had in store. Norah got up to use the restroom when Monica came over and sat in my lap as she left.

"Before you even ask," Monica said to me quickly, "yes, we want to add her, no, she doesn't know." All the women had smiled and nodded eagerly. "But she does know about our lifestyle and my family's."

"How does she know that?!" I asked, more than a little surprised as Monica giggled.

"Babe," she said in a plain manner, "it was my parents that found her. Who do you think did Cathy and Keith's "wedding"? she said with a smile.

"Wow..." was all I was able to come up with.

"I think she'd definitely be willing," Lana said, me noticing that she'd been eyeing the busty redhead for the majority of the day.

"But, what do you think?" Talia asked me.

"Well, she certainly is beautiful," I said plainly, "but how do you know she'd even want to?"

"Trust me," Monica said, kissing my cheek, "you know I have a sixth sense for these things."

I nodded in agreement, knowing that she had almost a mystical power for it. Norah returned with a fresh drink and a large smile.

"So, are you all ready for the other ceremony?" Norah asked with a smile. All the women shouted yes while I realized it was now time

"Mon asked Norah if she'd do the ceremony for all of us," she explained.

"I'm really excited," Norah said happily. "I haven't done one like this since Monica's brother and sister."

"Well, let's all go up and change then," Monica said pulling me out of the chair.

"Change?" I asked, once again confused.

"We thought it'd be more fun to have a naked ceremony," Monica said with a smirk while I gulped.

Ten minutes later, we were all out in the backyard completely nude as Norah came out in the same attire as the rest of us. This woman was all curves with breasts even larger then Monica's, half-dollar sized areola, and hard eraser sized nips. Unlike the other girls, she wasn't completely bald downstairs with a bright, red strip of pubic hair just over her pussy. I knew my dick got harder at the sight of it and I could tell the girls were all excited too.

"Bloody hell, you all look amazing!" Norah said, seeing everyone nude.

"You're pretty hot yourself," Ashley said with an almost evil grin.

"A little plump though," Norah said with everyone, including me, shouting that down.

"You are beautiful," I said with full sincerity, causing her to blush a tad as she resumed her previous place at the "alter". The girls and I were all gathered around, holding hands and trying to be as close to each other as possible.

"I am so pleased today to preside over this union between you all," Norah said happily and cheerfully. "The love that you all share is special and fulfilling. It strengthens you both as individuals and as a group, and it will blossom out beyond the confines of yourselves and alight the world."

I had to say, she seemed to believe everything she was saying, not in any way making it seem like she thought this was unnatural or immoral.

"Now, please," she asked of all of us, "join your hands together." We did so, forming a ring around Norah as we did. She then asked us to repeat the words she was going to say, which we did.

"We are one. We stand before nature as nature intended to declare we are one. We join together our spirits, our bodies, our souls. We declare our love and commitment. We are one."

We all repeated the words and I saw the tears forming on all the girls' eyes. Monica had the same look on her face that she had when we'd exchanged our vows hours before when we were formally married by Norah. The other girls looked so happy, almost giddy with all of the love flowing between everyone.

"By the authority granted me by divine right and wisdom, I declare you all bound to each other, in this life and the next!"

Without any further prompting, all the girls cheered and started kissing not only each other, but me. Monica was also kissing Norah who was showing no signs of resistance, becoming putty in my wife's hands. Monica broke the kiss and looked at the redhead while talking to all of us.

"I think it's time to really celebrate our "marriage", don't you think?" she asked to get a resounding yes from all the girls while still looking at Norah. "Norah?"

"That sounds lovely," she said with a smile. "I'll just excuse myself..."

"Are you sure you want to?" Monica asked, still holding onto Norah's hips.

"Not really..." Norah replied with a smile.

"Would you like to stay and join us?" Monica asked with a smile.

"If you wouldn't mind," Norah said back, to which all the girls agreed with Lana coming up behind Norah, cupping her heavy breasts and talking into her ear.

"There's always room for another sister wife..." Lana told her with the other girls all nodding in agreement. Norah smiled and looked at me. "Alan?"

I took a deep breath and nodded my consent, figuring what was one more woman in the mix at this point. Norah smiled and began kissing Monica lovingly and seductively. I looked over and saw Talia and Ashley embracing, their tongues mixing together and their hands roving over their bodies.

Suddenly my head was pulled to the side and Lana started kissing me, with all the passion that I'd come to expect from her. I wrapped my arms around her and grabbed her ass, knowing she loved it when I did that. We then switched off with everyone eventually making out with each other, sealing our commitment, I guess. After kissing Monica deeply, there was Norah.

"Go ahead, Alan," Monica said, lightly smacking my bottom. "You should properly welcome her to our little family," handing me a ring she pulled out of somewhere.

Norah, deciding not to wait any longer, wrapped her arms around me and kissed me with every bit of depth that the other girls had. Her hands roamed around my back and she also grabbed my ass hard. After a minute or so, she broke the kiss, her face now full of desire.

"I think I'm going to like this family," she said with a smile.

"I have no doubt of that," Monica said coming up to us and kissing Norah again. She then pulled my head for a three-way kiss, all our tongues mixing and teasing each other.

"Are you ready for me?" Norah said, directing my hand down to her crotch.

"I think the legal Missus should get first crack," I retorted. She smiled and nodded, seeming to agree with me. Monica smiled and then looked at Norah.

"Maybe you should get him ready..." Monica told her. Norah smiled again and got to her knees. Without another word spoken, she started inhaling my cock, her hair flying from her efforts. Monica pulled me into a deep kiss while playing with herself at the scene unfolding in front of us.

"This is perfect..." Monica moaned out after breaking the kiss. "Just perfect..."

I kissed her hard and added my own hand to her own in warming her up. Within a nanosecond, I could tell she didn't need it as she was already wet and ready, but I continued playing with her while Norah was busy getting me hard. It didn't take long to see that this woman had serious skills, being a rival to any of the other girls in the house in the art of the blowjob. Monica leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Told you she'd fit in..." she'd said with confidence and a smile. I continued making out with my wife as I heard the other four girls moaning, sucking, and licking away in some combination that I couldn't see. Soon, Norah had me fully hard and released my cock from her mouth, her saliva dripping off the end of it.

"I think it's time to properly consummate your marriage," Norah said, getting off her knees. Monica went to the alter that was still set up and sat on it, her pussy fully visible and glistening in the moonlight. I stepped up and put my head at her entrance.

"Fuck me, my love," she said softly to me. "Fuck your wife..."

Needing no further invitation, I sunk into Monica feeling all the warmth and tightness that he'd come to expect. We didn't fuck though, as much as maybe Monica wanted me to. I was determined to make love to her with passion, not just use her like a fuck hole, though I did know how much she enjoyed that.

Norah was rubbing both our bodies, seeming to love the sight in front of her. She was subtly playing with herself as she watched us consummating our union. I became aware that the other girls weren't engaged in their own sexual activities, apparently deciding to watch us instead. I kept up my steady, loving pace with Monica allowing us to fully enjoy the sensations.

"Oh, God! Alan, I love this," Monica said moaning. "Everyone watching us make love. Keep going, babe. I want them all to see me cum."

I took one of her nipples into my mouth and increased my pace ever so slightly. The added stimulation had its desired effect, as within three minutes, she was clamping down on my cock in orgasm.

"UNGGGHHH!" she bellowed, fluid gushing from her cunt. She brought my face up to hers and kissed me deeply as I slowly kept thrusting. She broke the kiss and smiled.

"I think the others deserve a turn now," she said to me, but loud enough for everyone there to hear. I heard giggles and agreement from the others as Monica sat up and I slid out of her, my dick slick with her juices. Norah was quick to clean off my dick as I saw Talia take Monica's place on the alter. As "next in seniority", she'd apparently decided it was her turn next and no one objected. Once Norah decided I was clean enough, I turned to Talia who was smiling wide.

"Make love to me, Alan," she asked softly, "make love to your woman."

Following instructions, I slowly sunk my cock into Talia's pussy. Throughout all the time I'd spent with all the women in the house, I could tell each woman's pussy from the feel, all slightly different. Talia's was tight and warm, like all of them, but her's was almost always the wettest of all the women.

I took the same tack as I had with Monica, not fucking her into submission, just making soft, tender love to this amazing woman, who while not legally tied to me, was spiritually. Talia seemed lost in her own paradise as she watched all the women surrounding us and watching our coupling. I reached up and played with her nipples a bit, taking one of them into my mouth making her squeal a bit when I playfully bit one of them how she liked.

"OOOH!" Talia grunted as I could feel her orgasm coming fairly quick, having apparently gotten ramped up earlier from the sights and play from before. 30 more seconds of light thrusting was all it took to get her over the top and howling in orgasm. "FUCK!" she bellowed sharply as she came. She pulled me up and kissed me deeply as she left the alter and allowed Ashley to take her place.

By the look of Ashley's mons, I knew full well that she needed no extra attention or lubrication as I sunk into her. Ashley was the tightest of all the women and squealed a bit as I entered. Once I was in and going at my loving pace, she pulled me down and started making out with me, clearly wanting to feel all the emotions she could at that point.

I heard soft moaning from all around me, clearly some of the girls around us had taken to playing and pleasing each other while Ashley and I were engaged. I couldn't see any of it, but it only sounded like sensual playing for the moment.

Ashley was usually the hardest to bring to orgasm from penetration only, so it took me about ten minutes at the pace I was going at to bring her over the top in an ear-piercing orgasm that I thought was close to shattering the windows from the outside. She gave me a small hickey on my neck as she slid off.

Lana stepped up, kissing me and hugging me as I laid her down, moving smoothly into her cunt. Now this was a rarity for me with regards to Lana. She seemed to like missionary the least, preferring doggie-style and cowgirl more, but she seemed to want to go along with what the others had done. Now, to say that Lana was the loosest pussy of the group wasn't fair, cause she was still incredibly tight, but it also allowed me to control myself a bit easier.

"AI, PAPI!" she screamed after only two minutes of love making, being the opposite of Ashley when it came to penetration orgasms. She came strong and hard, splashing her cum all over my leg. She kissed me deeply as she moved off. I turned and looked at Monica, who was still fondling and playing with Norah, who had turned her attention squarely at me.

"Well, Norah?" Monica asked her, nibbling at her ear as she talked. "Would you like to join our little family?"

"Oh, God yes!" she said quickly, kissing Monica hard and passionately. They broke off after a few seconds then looked at me, Norah now coming to stand in front of me, millimeters separating us. "Are you ready for me?"

I nodded meekly as she began kissing me, her tongue swirling around inside my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her just as she did with me, both sets of our hands drifted down to our respective posteriors. It was big and roomy, not as tight as the other's but still very inviting.

After a minute or so of making out, she broke off and laid down on the alter, her legs splayed out wide to show me her wet, dripping pussy. I lined up and sunk in. Within a nanosecond, I knew there was a new competitor in the tightest pussy competition as her's was almost virginal in its tightness. I went at the same pace I had with the other's which made her squirm and writhe on the alter.

"Bloody Hell, that feels good!" Norah exclaimed at just being fucked at a slow pace. Her pussy seemed to grip me tighter with each passing thrust, almost like it was telling me that this wasn't gonna last too long before she erupted. Three minutes later, I was proved right when she came, digging her nails into my ass cheeks and shrieking loud enough to be heard for miles. Monica quickly moved in to kiss her deeply and came over to me.

"I think we all need a "shower" now," Monica said as the other girls giggled in agreement. All five girls were now kneeled down in front of me, pushing out their faces and breasts while I stroked in front of them. After all the activity my cock had seen, it only took about 20 seconds for a fountain of cum to erupt from me. I lost count of how many ropes I threw, but in the aftermath, I saw that I'd managed to hit all the women with at least a bit of it.

"Now, that was a good load," Ashley said, sampling some from her cheek.

"Yes, it was," Talia said doing the same with some cum that had gotten in her hair. "DAISY CHAIN!" Talia then bellowed out, getting excited squeals from all the girls as they got into position. They formed the chain around me, everyone having a pussy or ass to suck and lick. Not knowing what else to do at the sight, I just slowly stroked my cock at the show.

All the women came within ten minutes, having been so turned on and horny from everything that'd happened. Now the girls were not only covered in my drying cum, but their own. Someone suggested a quick dip in the pool to clean up to which everyone agreed. I jumped and soon all the girls were laughing, kissing, talking and what have you. Norah seemed to be right at home with the other girls, quickly getting into the spirit of things.

"I love our family," Monica said, resting her head on my shoulder while she hugged me from behind.

"Me too," I told her, and I sighed with contentment.

rumpleminty
rumpleminty
1,700 Followers