A Modern Roman Orgy

Story Info
A couples first time at an exclusive SEX PARTY.
8.1k words
4.71
30.6k
50
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Party at Decadence

The black executive Mercedes cruised through the luxury suburb, rain pouring from the night sky. Mark fidgeted in his tuxedo, a little out of discomfort but mostly from nerves. He checked out his hair again in the vanity mirror, every hair was still perfectly in place. He took a little confidence from the fact he was looking sharp. His short dark hair was gelled back, his face looked fresh from the close shave he had had at the Italian barbers just few hours before. He looked as ready as he could be. He glanced over to Serena, she was driving carefully through the rain drenched streets focused - calm. She also looked immaculate, her blond hair hung in gentle waves down to her bare shoulders. Mark had no idea how much that evening dress cost, but she looked a million dollars.

Mark hadn't known Serena long, just a few months. He was a first-year associate at the law firm and Serena had maybe five years on him and was a rising star. Everyone knew it was only a matter of time before she made partner, just as everyone knew how tough she was. She had built herself a reputation of being as ruthless and as cut-throat in the courtroom as anyone in the office. A reputation she enjoyed. While Mark's reputation was just he was pretty quick on the copy machine and didn't mess up the coffee orders... too often. He felt more than just a little intimidated by her.

Serena slowed the car and pulled over to the side of the road, "Ok, this is where we were told to send the text," she said and turned to Mark.

"Yes, right," answered Mark as he pulled out his phone and the invitation. He felt his fingers tremble, this wasn't helped as he felt Serena's scrutiny. "There, I have sent the message, guess we just wait."

"Guess so," came Serena's response.

They sat listening to the rain drum on the roof in silence. Mark turned the invitation over and over again in his hand. It was a thick black card with an embossed gold image depicting the outlines of a man and woman entwined. On the back of the card was the phone number, date and time - 22:00. Mark checked his watch it was 21:58. Serena's normally ice-cold façade gave way slightly as Mark saw nibble her lower lip and adjust her hair. Mark didn't know what to say, or if to say anything at all. He really didn't know her well at all. Sure he had seen her around the office, all the guys had! But none of his close colleagues has ever spoken to her. Before last week his only contact with her was when they shared an elevator ride together for five floors - during which time they didn't exchange a single word.

It was last Friday, after work, when one of the senior partners was taking the entire department out for celebratory drinks for closing a deal, that he actually spoke to Serena. It was one of those super swanky New York wine bars where every drink costs a small fortune - luckily that night it was all going on the firm's tab. Mark had gone up to the bar for a refill of a single malt when he noticed Serena sitting at the bar looking lost in thought. Even in her business suit, she looked incredible, and since he'd had a few drinks to fuel his courage he managed a nod. Serena had given him a curious look, not unfriendly but not exactly inviting either.

"I would have offered to buy you a drink, but as Rob is covering everything I can't exactly do that," Mark had said trying to create some kind of opening.

"I don't need men to buy me drinks," Serena replied curtly.

"Oh, right, yeah sorry I didn't mean it like that," Mark had said feeling embarrassed even though the alcohol in his system and turned to leave with his tail between his legs.

"Come here, sit," Serena beckoned him over.

Mark did what he was instructed and sat next to her, the sweet scent of her perfume had washed over him and he felt mesmerized in her blue eyes.

"What's your name," Serena had asked.

Mark couldn't recall exactly how the next half an hour transpire, but he did remember he had felt like he was being interviewed but interviewed for what he wasn't sure. Then the conversation had taken an even stranger turn.

"This kind of job gets in the way of life, if you want to succeed you need to give everything and that means not much opportunity to have any excitement," Serena had said.

"Yes, I understand and I am fully committed I am prepared..." Mark had started before Serena cut him off.

"I am sure you will, but I am not interested in what you do at work. I have been given an opportunity. A unique opportunity to experience something... something very few people will ever experience. Unfortunately the person I was supposed to do it with has had a change of heart and rules say there must be two of us."

"I'm sorry I don't follow. Rules? Rules for what?"

"Due to some of the clients I have helped I have been invited to a very exclusive gathering. It is next week and unless I find a partner I won't be allowed to go."

"Oh, ok, so you want me to be your plus one at this party?" Mark had asked not sure if he was now understanding her proposal or if something else was going on.

"This isn't some standard champagne party, this is the most premier sensual experience in the world?"

"Er... you mean like some swingers sex party?"

Serena sighed and leaned back, "Never mind."

"No, no, I am interested," Mark had blurted out to recover the situation. Of course, he had been interested. Serena was right, this job was all-consuming and he hadn't been laid in months. That and the prospect of getting intimate with the office beauty that he had only ever been able to ogle from afar had sent his blood pumping. "But why me?"

Serena had looked him up and down, "Two reasons, firstly you are handsome and in good shape."

Mark had puffed up at this comment and flexed his muscles straining the tight-fitting shirt, "Thanks."

"But more importantly, I don't know you well and as you are my junior you can have no effect on my career. I don't want to share this part of my life with my personal friends and certainly not with my peers at work. This means nothing that happens at the party between us can have any effect on either our personal or professional relationship because we have neither."

These clinical comments had deflated Mark slightly but he was still up for this adventure.

Serena had taken out a card from her purse and handed it over to him. It was made of the highest quality card stock and embossed with golden figures clinging onto each other in the midst of rapture. "So are you in?" She had asked.

A beep from the phone shook Mark from his thoughts and he became aware of the rain pounding on the metal roof and the sweet smell of perfume.

"39 Kensington Road," said Serena reading out the message on the phone, "it's just a couple of miles away."

A fresh pang of nerves washed over Mark and he felt his palms sweat, what the hell had he gotten himself into? He noticed even Serena hesitate, her hand fidgeted on the gears. "So are we doing this?" Mark asked, his voice full of doubt.

Serena pushed the car into drive, "Of course," but she didn't sound her usual confident self. The car pulled away and moved slowly down the leafy street with the rain bouncing relentlessly off the windscreen. Mark peered out into the gloom, all the houses were huge, he could only ever dream of owning a house even a fraction of the grandeur of these. He saw a sign for 35, then 37, then 39. The car slowed and then they looked up the long treelined drive. The house was so far set back they could barely see it - perfect for a private function.

They drove up the driveway and reached a large stone house, many of the lights were on but all the windows had thick curtains drawn and they could see nothing inside. There were about a dozen or so cars, a collection of Bentleys, Roles Royces, BMWs and other luxury brands. Serena parked up and turned off the engine. They sat for moment, the only sound the rain. Mark looked to Serena for guidance. She noticed this.

"Well nothing much is going to happen out here," she reached into the back seat and got her raincoat. Mark kicked himself for not bringing his, then again he had been very distracted when he was getting ready and weather conditions weren't really on his mind.

They made a dash for the double door entrance of the house. It was only a couple of dozen meters but Mark felt the rain pouring down the back of his collar and splashing up his trousers. By the time they got to the door, he was soaked. Serena had been protected by her raincoat and now gave Mark a disapproving look. He thought he was about to get told off but then the door opened and an exquisite vision of a lady stood there. She was late twenties, had dark short cropped hair, delicate features and a petite, yet perfectly toned, figure that was enhanced by a gold sequined dress.

"Can I help you?" she said with a sophisticated accent and warm smile.

Serena presented her invitation which the lady took. Mark panicked for a moment as he had no idea where his was, he patted his jacket frantically before he felt the card in his inside pocket. He presented to the lady and blushed slightly as it was sodden and the fine cardboard flopped limply.

"Sorry it got a little wet," Mark said. He could feel Serena's eyes on him again.

"That is ok," laughed the lady, it was a soft sweet laugh that immediately made Mark feel better, "My name is Sophia and I understand you are Mark and Serena, is that right?"

They both confirmed with a nod.

"First times for both of you I see," Sophia said glancing at the invitations, "Well come on in, I will show you around." Mark noticed her eyes twinkling mischievously.

They stepped inside a large stone paved hallway, dark wooden furniture gave the room an Old Word feel.

"Now before we can get onto the fun stuff there are just a few rules. What happens in this house tonight stays in this house. You are not to talk about what happens here to anyone. Everyone here are consenting adults, there are many hosts and they are all there for your pleasure. Use them in any way you want, as for other guests, well they are all very open minded but best you check with them before touching. And of course no phones. You can leave them with your clothes."

"With our clothes?" queried Mark.

"Ah yes, no clothes are allowed beyond this point," added Sophia.

Mark felt a surge of blood rush to his cock while Serena noticed her breasts pressing tighter against her bra and her nipples starting to harden. Sophia's eyes wandered from Mark's crotch and then over to Serena's chest as if noticing their reactions.

"Don't worry you can have robes if you don't feel comfortable baring all yet. But I get the feeling you won't keep them on for long," said Serena. And if from some cue two people stepped forward holding white dressing robes. One was an athletic toned woman with a masquerade silk mask covering part of her face wearing nothing but a tiny bikini, the other was a well-built man wearing a similar mask and just tight trunks which showed off his impressive bulge. Both their bodies were oiled which made their muscles shine in the light.

Serena felt her eyes dilate and everything became brighter for a moment as she saw this perfect specimen of a man standing in front of her, her eyes moved down to the man's trunks and she thought if this is how big he is when he is soft he must be huge when erect. She blushed as she realized she was staring at him so blatantly.

"So undress and I will give you the tour," said Sophia.

"Here?" Asked Serena looking around expecting to see at least somewhere more private to change.

"Yes, here," replied Sophia and she leaned against the wall clearly making herself comfortable for the upcoming show. The athletic man and woman just stood there watching, although Serena noticed a slight smirk on both their lips. She bit her lower lip, was she really going to do this? If she had wanted to have become a stripper she wouldn't have bothered with Harvard. She glanced over to Mark who, as before was taking his lead from her. Her heart pounded and then she felt her nipples harden more against her silk bra. She had come this far and wasn't about to turn back now.

Serena took of her raincoat and handed it over to the man who carefully hung it up. Mark then took off his jacket and then as a stalling tactic knelt down and slowly started to remove his shoes and socks.

"Oh, ladies can keep their shoes on. I guess men can too...if they wanted," Sophia laughed.

As Mark tentatively removed his footwear Serena reached back to undo her dress, it now didn't seem worth the two-thousand dollars she paid for it as it wasn't going to be appreciated by anyone.

"Let me," said the athletic woman in a soft Eastern European accent. The woman stepped behind Serena and unzipped her dress. Serena could feel her soft breath on her shoulders and the gentle touch of fingers running down her spine as the dress loosened. A moment later the dress dropped to her ankles and Serena stood there in her dark red silk lingerie. She took a deep breath and felt so vulnerable.

Mark took off his second sock and looked up at Serena, up her long legs to the curve of her butt up to her small but shapely breasts. His heart beat faster and he knew where it was pumping blood to. He was hard. 'Dammit,' he thought. This is what happens when you don't have sex for three months and go to a kinky sex party. As soon as he stood his arousal would be clear to everyone - but he had no choice. He stood, he knew his trousers were now tented but he didn't look down, although he did notice Sophia making no attempt to hide her gaze as she unfolded and refolded her legs. He just focused on unbuttoning his shirt.

Serena couldn't help looking over at Mark and see the shape of his hard cock pushing out against his pants. This sent a wave of warmth down between her own legs, she felt her delicate lower lips thicken and spread open. She felt fingers on her bra clasp and then a second later her bra fell open. Instinctively she started to bring her arms together to stop the bra from falling. She saw the athletic man just standing there, robe still in hand waiting for her. She took another deep breath and let the bra fall to the floor. The room wasn't exactly cold but she could still feel her already hard nipples tighten even more and protrude proudly in response to being exposed to the air.

Mark removed his shirt which the athletic woman took from him and carefully let it hang over her arm. He unzipped his trousers, let them fall and stepped out of them. The woman knelt down to retrieve them, and in so doing her head moved just inches away from his cock that was stretching the fabric of is boxer shorts to the maximum. The woman remained kneeling as she waited for his underwear. Mark glanced over to Serena, both of them were bright red. He couldn't help noticing her long nipples and she, his arousal.

Mark put his fingers inside his elastic waistband of his boxers and Serena did the same to her panties. Together they pulled their underwear down. Mark's cock bobbed uncontrollably as soon as it was released. Serena, out of the corner of her eye saw his dick, it was a good size and he had trimmed his pubes right back. She then felt the cool air wash over her wet pussy lips, her panties must have been pretty damp too she realized as the athletic man collected her clothes from the floor.

Sophia stood there admiring them both, "Nice, very nice."

They stood there, completely naked as the man and woman carefully folded their clothes and then held out the robes to each other them. Both Mark and Serena quickly put them on relieved to be covered once more. The man and woman left with the clothes leaving them with just Sophia.

"I am sure you both feel much more comfortable now," Sophia teased, "Come, I will show you want delights are on offer tonight."

"What about you?" Asked Serena, "I thought no clothes were allowed passed here."

Sophia laughed, it was teasing and warm at the same time, "You are a cheeky one. Don't worry, you will get to see me naked later."

Serena blushed, that wasn't what she had meant, she had never been with a woman, although she had caught herself absent mindedly admiring the female form on a few occasions. Sophia beckoned them to follow as she walked to another set of double doors. Both Mark and Serena noticed the gentle sway of her hips which they were sure Sophia was doing for their benefit as they followed her through the doors and along a corridor. Her ass looked incredible, the light bouncing enticingly off the gold sequins that followed her curves. The corridor ended in thick red velvet curtains that hung from ceiling to floor. They could make out the noise of talking and laughing as well as some orchestral music.

"This is the main ballroom," said Serena as she pulled open the curtains and indicated for them to step through. Inside lay a spectacular ballroom with marble flooring with matching stones colonnades around the walls. Dozens of people were scattered around the room, some in large groups others in couples. Most of them were wearing the white robes while a few stood around naked and proud. Their bodies too perfect to be concealed. In the corner, a small orchestra played, even they were beautiful young men and women, they were all naked but much of their bodies were obscured behind their instruments. Walking among them were masked 'hosts' carrying trays of filled champagne glasses. Their naked bodies oiled and glistening in the soft light.

Serena noticed a couple of women, still dressed in their robes paying one of the hosts extra attention. The tall man was balancing a tray over one shoulder that had at least ten full champagne flutes while the two women ran their hands over him. One caressed his firm abs while the other was stroking his cock which was standing to full attention. The woman's perfectly manicured hands glided up and down the man's member while he desperately fought to keep the tray steady. The two women were laughing and encouraging each other as they teased the man. The man's legs were trembling, his mouth a wide 'O' - he was close, very close.

Leaning against walls and pillars were groups of twos and threes, some all men some mixed and some all women. All were touching and kissing each other. In many cases, their robes had been hurriedly discarded onto the floor and hosts were in the process of collecting them. Soft moans and groans could be heard from all corners of the room.

"Looks like things are heating up nicely," said Sophia. "As you can see, you can fuck anywhere you want, with anyone you want. I must admit I am looking forward to watching you two fuck each other," she added with a smile.

Mark felt his cock give a twitch and couldn't help but imagining Serena's pussy around it. While Serena felt a trickle of warm fluid run down the inside of her thighs. They weren't able to look at each other.

"But if you two aren't going to do it together I am happy to do both of you. Anyway this way," said Sophia and led them on, "Maybe this will be the best way for you both to pop your cherries."

Sophia led them to a door and opened it, a dark red light flooded out. Sophia gave another mischievous smile and stepped through the door, Serena and Mark nervously followed. It took a moment for their eyes to get used to the dark room so the first sense they had of the place was the loud moaning, gasping and cries of pleasure. Their brains then began to comprehend what they were seeing. Along the far side of the room were a dozen women bent over at their waists, their asses pushed out. They were fastened to a structure of bars, their arms stretched forward and their wrists bound to bars by leather straps. Their faces were down as dog collars around their necks were chained to floor. Their legs were spread and they were bound at the ankles to stop them from being able to bring them back together. They were completely immobile. Three men were already enjoying the service on offer and were standing behind the bound girls and fucking them hard, their hips thrusting backward and forwards with animalistic grunts.