A Modern Roman Orgy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't worry, as I said our hosts are all volunteers and are willing participants in our pleasure," said Sophia to the opened mouthed Serena and Mark.

"Would you like to try, Mark?" Sophia asked.

Serena and Mark didn't know what to say and just stood there. Sophia walked up to Mark, placed her hands inside his robe and ran it down until he reached his hard manhood.

"Come this way," she said and pulled him towards one of the bound women.

Mark gasped as he felt Sophia's fingers around him, his cock throbbed in her hand. They stopped by a woman's vulnerable ass.

"Remember, everything here is for your pleasure," Sophia whispered to him.

Sophia ran her finger down the crack of the woman's butt, and down to her slit, the woman gave a moan and pushed her ass out even more.

"She is ready for you," Sophia said.

Mark was transfixed by the sight, the perfect round ass, the swollen sex. Sophia released his cock and walked behind him and pushed him into position. Then she reached up to his shoulders and pulled down his robe which crumpled to the floor. Serena could see Mark's cock bob up and down, hovering over the woman's butt.

"Please," came an urgent gasp from the bound woman, "Please fuck me."

Mark had never felt his cock so aroused in his life, it was so hard and just needed to be touched, held... inside someone. He took the woman's ass and spread it wide revealing her crinkled dark star and swollen labia lips.

"That's it," Sophia encouraged, "Get inside her, she wants it."

Mark positioned his dick at the woman's entrance, he could feel how wet she was and this made him want it even more. He drove his cock in deep and hard with one powerful thrust and a gasp escaped his lips. The woman gave an appreciative moan.

Sophia took Serena's hand and pulled her closer, "Look how powerful his cock is, look at him drive it inside that wet pussy."

Serena and Sophia stood by Mark as he rutted away, his cock thrusting in and out of the woman, with every drive the woman gasped in pleasure. Serena felt Sophia's moving behind her as she watched transfixed at the sight before her, then she felt Sophia's chin rest on her shoulder and soft lips against her ear. Serena didn't know what to do so she did nothing - she just watched the ecstasy on Mark's face while she felt Sophia's arms take hold of her from behind. Her breaths became sharp and ragged at Sophia's touch. She felt hands pull aside her robe and caress her tummy before moving down. She gave a slight yelp as she felt teeth on her neck but still she didn't move. Sophia's hand edged further down. Serena knew that her sex was now fully aroused, her clit was pushing itself free of its hood and aching to be touched. And then the moment of sweet release as she felt Sophia's fingers run across her sensitive nub. As she purred softly Sophia kissed her neck even deeper and pressed her tongue hard against the skin. Instinctively Serena tilted her head and spread her legs slightly to allow Sophia better access.

There was a grunt and a cry as another man in the room climaxed, his legs almost buckling as he spent his last few thrusts into his bound woman. Mark must have heard this too and Serena saw him speed up his own thrusts. Serena could smell the sweet smell of sex in the air and accompanied by the gentle caresses on her pussy she felt the world fade away. Then the pleasure just stopped. The warmth of Sophia's body pressed against her vanished as she pulled away.

"We have plans for you, Mark," said Sophia as she moved from behind Serena and took hold of Mark's shoulder and pulled him back, "We don't want you spent just yet."

Mark hesitated for a moment, desperate to finish.

"Not yet, Mark," repeated Sophia firmly and gave a tug on Mark's arm. Mark stepped back, his dick sliding out of the woman's soaked vagina. His cock was slick with the woman's juices and was swollen to the maximum, ready to release. Serena looked down at the engorged member and could tell Mark must have been right on the edge and the frustration he must now be feeling.

"No, please," came the voice of the bound woman, "I need to come, please."

Sophia gave the woman a firm slap on the ass and then ran a finger along her slit, down to her clit and ran a few circles around it. The woman gasped again and even in her restrained position try to push her ass out even further, "yes, just like that," the woman begged.

Sophia gave her another slap on the ass and stepped away, "You will just have to wait I'm afraid."

"No, please, please mistress..." whimpered the woman pitifully.

Sophia ignored the girl, "Come with me you two," she said and indicated for Mark and Serena to follow.

Mark hastily grabbed his robe when he noticed Serena's eyes admiring his cock and the trickle of pre-cum at the tip. When Serena realized she had been caught staring she made a slight cough and re-adjusted her robe which had been loosened after Sophia's attentions. They then followed Sophia in anticipation of what was to be their next experience.

Sophia led them back into the main ballroom. There were even more people there than before yet far less robes. Beautiful girls wearing just heels mingled with handsome men, many of whom were erect and not in the slightest bit ashamed of displaying their masculine prowess. Masked hosts continued to refresh drinks while a couple were busy cleaning up where a tray of champagne flutes had been dropped.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please may I have your attention," called out Sophia with practiced authority. "We have a new couple with us tonight and we need to welcome them into our group."

Immediately Serena and Mark became very aware of all the eyes now checking them over. They both blushed and fidgeted under the scrutiny.

"Let's play a little game to get us all warmed up," said Sophia with a naughty twinkle in her eye. There were slight chitters and chuckles from the crowd as if they were all in some private joke. Serena and Mark looked at each other nervously realizing that they were most likely going to the punchline.

One of the hosts carried out a black leather dining chair and placed it in the middle of the room.

"Mark as you are new it is only fair you are the center of attention for your first game. Please take a seat," said Sophia and indicated to the chair, "Oh and for God's sake lose that robe." The rest of the room laughed at this comment.

Mark felt all the eyes on him, even Serena's who looked kind of guilty for getting him into this situation. Mark took a deep breath and let the robe drop to the floor. His cock, which had gone down to a semi now started to come back to life. He saw the two women, who had been teasing the host with the tray earlier, looked at him like predators about to pounce on a helpless prey. Within seconds he was fully erect again.

"Good, looks like he is ready. Please sit," said Sophia.

Mark did what he was told and sat on the chair, he shuffled awkwardly not knowing how to sit or what to cover up.

"Ladies, please form a line," said Sophia, "You too, Serena."

Serena did what she was told and walked towards where the line was forming in front of Mark. As she walked past Sophia took hold of her robe and pulled it from her shoulders.

"You won't be needing that."

In a flash she was naked and many male, and some female, eyes were on her body. Her nipples start to tighten up and stand tall. She knew she would look weak if she tried to cover up, so she gritted her teeth to build resolve and as confidently as she could and joined the queue with the other naked beauties.

The men in the party now gathered along the walls to watch and enjoy the show, many gently stroking themselves to full hardness.

Sophia marched over to Mark then turned to address the room, "Many of you will have played this game before, but for those of you who haven't had the pleasure - the rules are simple. I am going to put this condom on Mark's beautiful cock and you each get a turn to ride him. The girl that makes him to fill the condom is the winner. And we all know what winners get," she said with a smile. The girls all laughed and tittered in amusement and anticipation. "But girls, you only get ten seconds each to get him to submit to you before you must go to the back of the line, so you need to make every second count."

At Sophia's words, Mark's cock gave another involuntary twitch and he looked up at the line of naked women in trepidation. He had been so close to coming before that he didn't know how long he was going to last... this could be an embarrassingly short game! Sophia took his wrists and handcuffed them round the back of the chair and then knelt down beside him and unwrapped a condom. She took his dick in her hand and gave him a gentle stroke. Fuck! He thought, was she setting him up? Was this the reason why she got him so close before - so he wouldn't be able to last. She could easily have let him finish earlier and then that at least would have given him a fighting chance now. Another droplet of pre-cum tricked from his tip. She then rolled the condom down his shaft.

"Good luck," she said with a glint in her eye.

Sophia stepped back and Mark looked up at the row of girls in front of him, at least twenty of them, all young and all gorgeous. Blonds, brunettes, black girls, Asian girls, Latino girls all eying him up. The girl at the front had long reddish auburn hair, ample bosoms with pink nipples that were standing tall. She was rubbing herself and he could see with every touch she glistened more as her labia spread wide.

"Let's begin!" Sophia called out.

The first walked up to him and straddled him, positioning the tip of his cock right at her moist opening.

"Your time starts now!" Shouted Sophia with brimming enthusiasm.

The auburn beauty dropped her hips and in an instant and his cock slide smoothly all the way inside her. He let out a grasp as she bobbed up on down on him frantically. Fuck! She was going fast. Her breasts rubbed against his face and she pushed a nipple into his gaping mouth. He was going to come, he could feel it. He had no control of the girl and the speed of her movements. Fuck!

"Time!" Sophia called out.

With an annoyed grunt, the girl stood up and went back to the end of the line hoping she would get another chance.

"Next!" said Sophia.

A tall mixed-race girl took her position, she was athletically built with flawless skin and perfect tits that were crowned with dark nipples. 'Damn she is hot', thought Mark. She looked him in the eyes as she lowered herself onto him.

"You're mine," she whispered to him her eyes heavy with lust.

"And go!" called Sophia.

Again he felt his cock engulfed in wet warmth. This girl didn't bob up and down instead she just ground against him backward and forwards slowly but firmly. Fuck she was tight! Mark felt her tense her body and tighten her vagina around his penis. She was so fucking tight! Mark struggled against the restraints around his wrist but it was futile, he couldn't escape. He felt his balls start to fill and after that he know the result would be inevitable.

"And time!" said Sophia

The girl gave a sigh but obeyed instantly and stood up. Mark looked down at his cock and saw the condom was now shining in the light due to the juices on it. He had to calm himself down, he looked around the room hoping for a distraction but there was none. The spectating men looked as hard as he was, many were stoking themselves or in some cases had hosts on their knees sucking them.

A Latina girl took her place over him, she grabbed the back of his head and squeezed his hair at the base of his skull.

"Don't resist, come inside me baby," she purred alluringly to him. Her sexy Cuban accent sending a wave of excitement through his body. Then a moment later she was fucking him hard and fast. Her gasps filled his ears, "Come for me, baby!"

Mark felt his cock swell, his balls were ready to load his shaft. Fuck! It was only the third girl, that was only thirty seconds he had lasted. He was sure he was going to be considered a huge joke, the new guy who can't last a minute.

"Time!"

Thank God, he thought as the Latina lifted up.

Serena watched on, watching her colleague being brought to the edge of bliss again and again. She felt her own arousal, her breasts felt big and sensitive and desired to be touched, there was an empty ache in her vagina that cried out to be filled. She wanted to feel something inside her, to feel Mark's cock inside her. There were still four girls in front of her and by the looks of Mark he didn't look like he was going to last that long. A girl which looked like she could have been a swimwear model was next. Her tiny waist and round ass swayed as she mounted Mark, and then she was grinding against him. She could see the girl's butt move up and down, Mark's cock going in and out. Fuck! She wanted to feel that. Mark's face was etched with ecstasy, his eyes bulging, his mouth open wide. Somehow he held on much to the annoyance of the swimwear model. Then the next girl climbed on top of him and rode him. Mark cried out and thrashed around in his chair - but he managed to resist. The last girl in front of Serena took her turn, a petite Asian girl. Serena could hear the girl as she fucked Mark, "Come for me, bitch! Come for me now!" Mark's legs were twitching uncontrollably and he cried out.

"Do we have a winner?" asked Sophia.

The Asian girl stood and all eyes were on the condom.

"Sorry, looks like he has shot yet," confirmed Sophia.

The Asian girl shot Serena a dirty look as she passed her, annoyed all her hard work hadn't paid off. But now it was Serena's turn. She looked down at Mark, his chest glistening with sweat, the condom glistening with the juices of half a dozen girls. He looked like he was about to burst.

Mark saw it was Serena approaching, the girl he had masturbated to over the last week more times than he could count. Her naked form was glorious. Her blue eyes, gentle curves, her flat toned stomach, her smooth pussy that was now was open with thick wet lips. Serena took her position over him, and taking his cock placed it between her labia. Then she took him deep inside her, the tight warm embrace gripped his cock. She moaned softly with every drive of her hips. Her breasts briefly brushed against his face and her sweet smell engulfed him. She leaned back applying a delicious sensation along the top of his cock, right the way up to the head of his penis. He couldn't hold on. He didn't want to anymore. He looked her in the eyes, watched her lips part and then he thrust his cock into her to match her rhythm. He felt his spunk fill his shaft, he tensed for a second to build the pressure and then he released with a primal cry of bliss and defeat. His hips thrust again and again emptying every drop of his come into the condom.

Serena felt his thrusts as shivers rippled through her body, then his cock pulse inside her as he emptied his load. She stood up to the sounds of cheers. She saw the confirmation of her win, the teat of the condom was now full of creamy spunk. Mark was drained and could only manage of nod of gratitude to her.

"And we have a winner! And it is our new girl Serena!" Sophia called out to the room.

There was clapping and cheering, although Serena did notice some envious looks from the rest of the girls. She became aware of her body again, and made another effort not to cover up.

"We have a very special prize for Serena," said Sophia, and with that, she clapped her hands. There was the sound of something being wheeled in. Serena turned to see a couple of hosts pushing a cage into the centre of the ballroom. The cage was about eight foot squared and made of glistening metal. But it was not the cage that caught her attention but the occupants. Five masked me were inside, each was built like Adonis. Bulging muscles and ripping six packs. Their skin was the color of olives and glistened with oil. Their cocks were all at a semi position but even at a semi they were huge. Serena felt her eyes dilate to the size of saucepans at this vision, and her body trembled.

"Well in you go," said Sophia and as she spoke the cage door swung open.

Serena walked towards the cage as if in a dream. The masked men looked down at her like lions ready to devour a gazelle. The rest of the people in the room gathered around the cage eagerly awaiting the spectacle that was about to unfold.

Serena stepped inside, and could smell the musky scent of the oil that was lathered across the men's rock-hard torsos. She felt a trickle of her juices run down the inside of her thigh and down past her knee. The men's cocks started to harden before her eyes, each growing bigger and bigger, each one larger than any penis she had ever seen in her life by far. Then men used the bars along the roof of the cage to move about and one swung close to her, wrapped one strong arm around her waist and lifted her up as if she was little more than a rag doll. She didn't know what was going to happen, but she knew whatever it was she was going to be helpless resist...even if she had wanted to.

Hands grabbed her from all directions and soon she was in the air. Her legs were pulled apart and she felt massive hard cocks pressing against her body. One of the men used both arms to hang from the roof and position his mighty member in front of her face. She opened her mouth in invitation and the cock was shoved inside right the way to her throat. Her eyes watered but she controlled herself and started to deep throat the dick.

Her hands were guided to two other cocks, the girth of which meant her fingers barely went all the way around the shafts. She stroked both cocks while she continued sucking on the one in her mouth. Then she felt the other two dicks make their presence known. She was lifted so she was hanging vertically and with the cock in her mouth and just abs in her field of view she couldn't see what the remaining two men were doing, but now she could feel them. She felt an engorged member press between her labia lips and the head push inside her. My God, even the head felt so big! She thought and then it slid completely inside, the powerful thrust lifting her even higher so her legs dangled helplessly in the air. Her pussy was completely filled and with the cock in her mouth her gasp was stifled. Every drive of the man's hips was divine as the cocked caressed every inch inside her vagina. Then she felt the last penis. Her ass cheeks were being pulled apart as one of the men took position behind her. Oh God no! She thought as she realized what was about to happen. She felt a finger slip inside her ass, it was smooth and slick as it rubbed lubricant inside and on her anus. Then she felt the tip of the cock press against her back opening. She had never had anal sex before. The men who she had been with previously had all had decent sized dicks but she had always considered the idea of something so large back there to be quite daunting. But none of her former lovers could compare with the bull cocks these men had and now she was going to have to take one in her tightest hole.

Firm hands gripped her around the waist. She just closed her eyes, kept sucking the dick in her mouth and stroking the ones she held in each hand. She tried to just focus on the pleasure of the cock inside her pussy and blot out the sensation of the large shape she could feel pushing against her little star. She couldn't. She felt her anus giving way and yielding to the mighty member. First just the head, but even still it felt so big as she was being stretched apart. She tried to cry out but the cock in her mouth prevented all but the littlest gasp from escaping. A tear rolled down her cheek as her asshole was breached deeper and deeper. She was helpless and had to accept whatever these men wanted to do to her. Inch by inch the cock filled her ass. Then it was all in. Her limp legs continued to dangle a good foot off the ground as she was suspended in the air by the power of the two dicks inside her. Slowly the pain in her butt started to subside until she just felt the pleasurable fullness. The two men fucked her in rhythm, one drove inside her pussy while the other pulled back from her ass. And then one would drive back deep into her ass as the other withdrew slightly from her dripping, sodden cunt. Again and again they thrust into her like steam powered engines.